Maria's last journey

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maria Klein, a Western journalist, was arrested for reporting negatively on local warlords. The warlords tortured and gang-raped the brave journalist. They slandered her as a spy and sentenced her to death for espionage.The warlords slandered her as a spy and sentenced her to death for espionage. The warlords stripped her clothes and tied her on a trolley, pushed to the center for a nude show for three days, and then executed her publicly.

This photo was taken somewhere in China in 1923 and was only recently uncovered.The photo shows what happened on Maria Klein before her execution.There are rumors that the warlords have ordered at least 300 soldiers and mobs gang rape maria on the streets, A necropsy report also supported this message, Maria’s genitals and breasts were severely damaged, and there were a lot of scratches on the body.But unfortunately, no related photos were uncovered.

Sign on the chest of Mary: enemy spy Maria (name on the mark × represents the death penalty)
Big sign on the trolley: spy, whore, Maria Klein, exhibt three days, public execution

Maria's last journey.jpg

Last edited:
A cruel fate, to spend all the daylight hours exposed naked, kept alive with just enough water,
and frequent beatings so I don't lose consciousness under the hot sun ...
then at sunset taken back to the prison, not to rest but to endure
what all those men who've been ogling me are rampant to do until dawn ...
death will come as a relief - but what sort of death, how are they going to kill me?

A cruel fate, to spend all the daylight hours exposed naked, kept alive with just enough water,
and frequent beatings so I don't lose consciousness under the hot sun ...
then at sunset taken back to the prison, not to rest but to endure
what all those men who've been ogling me are rampant to do until dawn ...
death will come as a relief - but what sort of death, how are they going to kill me?
4.Maria's Atonement children covered 3.jpg Sadly, She was suffered more than you Imagine before she was executed,Eulalia.

the rumor about gang rape was confirmed to be true. The newly discovered photo showed us a scene in which Mary was completely naked on the ground, her limbs open, revealing her pussy, and a gendarmerie is Declaring her crime, the big wooden sign on the side reads: This female criminal named Maria is a spy and a whore. One hundred death sentences cannot offset the serious crimes she committed. Therefore, she is now punish to "comfort" the soldiers and civilians. To redeem her sins.

A citizen's diary reproduces the scene at the time:

the gendarmerie cleared a square in the city center, and then they walked in with a completely naked white woman. This is the first time I saw a naked white woman, I am obsessed with it. Looking at her big white breast, and noticed that her pussy hair had been scraped clean, and my companion told me that it was the treatment of gendarmerie to facilitate gang rape,so that the gendarmerie could more easily clean up her pussy and preparation to The next rape, the gendarmerie force the women kneels down towards us , part of gendarmerie spreads out to maintain order, and several others are playing piles on the ground. Their chief is tortured the woman, and he raises her head to face The crowd, playing her breasts, asked if she liked to be fucked in the public. She obviously understood and struggled, but it was in vain. He separated her legs and showed her pussy to the crowd, like Showing off his spoils and using her fingers to pull her vagina, she gave a painful and satisfying voice, and the crowd boiled.

After a while, the stakes were laid, the gendarmerie tied her up,, her limbs was open, her pink and juicy pussy was facing me, I never tasted a woman, I was erected at the time," The next thing happened, I couldn’t believe it. The gendarmerie posted a notice telling us that we can fuck this woman for free. “Good citizens!” the gendarmerie chief shouted, holding a document and pointing at the naked woman on the ground, "This woman is named Maria Klein, is a notorious spy and prostitute. She steals state secrets, plots to create riots, colludes with the Communists, maliciously creates rumors, attacks our leaders, so She has been sentenced to death, but the court believes that the death penalty is not enough to redeem her sins and make up for her losses to our country and people. The wise judge believes that the best way to atone a prostitute is to show her nude to the crowd free of charge. Free to use her vagina to meet the crowd. But obviously, she is not willing to take the initiative to do so, therefore, according to the court's instructions, she is fixed here in the most convenient way for everyone to fuck her. Now, People who willing to accept her atonement come to me to sign up, she only redeemed a person for five minutes at a time, everyone keeps order, pay attention to grasp the time!"

The crowd began to stir up and began to pounce on Maria. The sticks of the gendarmerie forced them to line up. The first person who fought her was a strong man. He had a huge cock and he is skillful. He teased Mary's genitals, gently licking Mary's breasts, the huge cock was pumping deep under her, she began to stare at her with anger, then slowly, she closed her eyes and made a satisfying voice, they At the same time, at the climax, the strong man pulled out the cock and shot it on her chest. The gendarmerie cleaned up the semen and signaled the next person to continue. The next person did not have the patience like the first person. Most of them tried Women for the first time. especially white women, they rushed like wild animals, slamming Mary's pussy, they grabbed and kisses, licked, biting Mary's breasts, neck, thighs, and when Mary tried to resist, they beatng her stomach, slapping her.when she was my turn, she was exhausted, her body was covered with scratch, the beautiful breasts were all bruised at this time, the pink pussy became blood red, the lascivious water mixed with The liquid slowly flowed out of her cunt. I couldn’t care so much. I raise the dilated cock and slid gently into the hole that I dreamed of. I could feel the slight vibration of her body when I inserted it. Her vagina is still tight and warm, surrounded by my dick, every time with a huge pleasure, I can't help but grasp her breasts, straighten up, my breathing becomes so fast, in a moment As if I had reach the kingdom of heaven, then my head became very heavy, like falling back from the heavens, I was powerless,I fell on her, gently kissing her, stroking her body, not waiting for me to continue to feel Her warmth, I was violently pull away, I was unconsciously returned home, slept in a stunned way. The next day, I heard that the girl was hanged. I felt as if I had lost something. I burst into tears and it had been depressed for a long time. Until I finally got married, the sense of loss disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria's Trial (1).jpg

The jailer's diary:

Today is the day of judgment of this white bitch, which also means that she is not far from death. This stupid bitch dared to ignore the warnings of our generals and still openly criticism our legitimate government in the newspaper.
The last one who dared to oppose our general was a female Communist . She was sent to the "comfort" camp. She was fucked by our men for a few months and then executed naked in the city center ,before her death. We cut off her breasts, pulled out her pubic hair, and then inserted a hot iron bar into her crotch, and half of the capital people heard her screams. Since she is not afraid of this, let her enjoy these treatments as well.

I enjoyed her last time earlier today. After I had licked my whip and fist for a few months, she had become very docile. I was playing with her tits while she was giving me blowjob, I was Some regret that such a beautiful white scorpion will soon become a rotten meat, and then I shot on her face and told her that she will soon end like that female Communist .

She stunned and then shivered and said that she had not committed any crimes. She only said the truth. I told her that here, telling the truth must be pay som price , don't worry, We have prepared many accusations for you. She interrupted me very excitedly: people will not believe this, they like my report, they... I slap her and warned her not to interrupt me. "The public opinion has been controlled by us. "Do you know?" I said, "There is a gossip saying that you are a notorious spy. The last riot was also related to you. Now people think you are a liar and a murderer."

She squatted on the ground, and I picked her up and pushed her out. "It's time to send you on the road." The air outside the cell was a bit cold. She realized that she was still naked and then began to struggle. "Wait, at least let me put on my clothes." I smiled and pointed at her tits. "Impossible, people outside are waiting to look them." "No!" She screamed "Where are we going?" I hit her two times with a stick and told her that she shouted again and I would put this stick into her pussy, she sobbed and calmed down.

Maria's Trial (2).jpg
The door of the prison opened, and she saw a truck with a large banner with the words: spy and Mary Klein, on trial today. I took a piece of wood and hung it on her chest and wrote: The enemy spy Maria, she had expected the board to block her breasts and pussy, but it didn't. I pushed her onto the truck and let her stand on a box in the front of the car, making it easier for people to see her naked.

The truck started, and the bumpy road made her breast shake constantly, so I couldn't help but want to fuck her. I began to touch her, and finally inserted into her pussy, her body began to tremble slightly and her head was lower. The truck drove into the city, and people recognized her, "spy!" "Scorpion!"whore!" "The murderer!" "The liar!" "Sentence her to death!" People began to spit at her, "I am innocent" She shouted, I immediately put the stick into her pussy, Then I began to Let it rotate and move, she first resisted, and then the body involuntarily moved with the stick .Probably the effect of the opium I injected her. After a while, she climaxed in people's curses and humiliations.

Maria's Trial (3).jpg
When she opened her eyes, we had already arrived at the court yard. She looked at the court's sign uneasily. We stopped at the front door of the court. "Bringing female prisoner Maria Klein!" A majestic voice came from the court. I noticed that my stick still stuck in her cunt, so I pulled it out and pushed the door open. The eyes of everyone in the court fell on the naked white woman. Because the stick was suddenly pulled out, she Incontinence, the urine mixed with lascivious water flowing down the thigh, causing people's commotion, "Silence!" The judge knocked on the hammer, "bring the prisoner on the dock," she was taken to the dock, naked, surrounded by Judges, lawyers and journalists . "Prisoner Maria Klein, from now on you are forbidden to defend yourself because of contempt of court, any words of yours will only add to your sin." The judge apparently felt unhappy about her piss in court.

She lowered her head, said nothing, and her body trembled a little.Maybe because she was feel humiliated or unfair, or she was just afraid. She did not defend herself for a series of accusations. She knew that everything was arranged.any defense will only lead to more terrible punishment. She just wants everything to end soon.

"Ms. Maria Klein, you are accused of stealing our state secrets, inciting riots, colluding with the Communist Party, making rumors, blaming leaders, and tempting high officials. Do you admit the above crimes?"

"I admit"

"Very good, I am now sentenced you to the following penalties:
1.naked, from now on, you must not wear any clothing,until your death
2.public services, including unreservedly showing your body to the public, and unpaid sexual services for three days
3.hanging to death publicly, of course, you have to die naked
4. After the execution, your dead body will be exhibited for ten days.

I don't want to see this disgusting whore anymore, the gendarmerie, immediately execute the verdict! ”

Maria came to the last stop in her life, the capital's execution ground, which was converted from a stadium and was large enough to accommodate 10,000 people.
Not long ago, the newspaper launched a column to control the terrible crimes of Mary. Then, the newspaper published Mary's crimes and judgments, and announced the time, place and method of execution in the headline: "The spy niece Maria Klein will be hanged on June 1, 1923!" People came from all directions to witness the execution of this sinful criminal, many of whom missed Maria's "service" and they did not want to miss her execution. The stadium crowded more than 15,000 people that day.
"Bring the female prisoner Maria Klein!" A majestic voice in the loudspeaker said . More than 15,000 people witnessed that Maria was slowly naked on the gallows, and that she had been gang-raped and tortured for three days. she stood weakly under the gallows, closed her eyes and listened to people's curses and ridicules - she just wanted to end these hurry.
"Behold! Citizens!" said the majestic voice. "This white whore is Maria Klein. She committed serious crimes against our country and people. For this reason she was banned from dressing and whipping. , provided us with three days of "service." Now let us implement her last punishment - the death penalty!" People cheered up
The executioner skillfully put a gallows around Maria's neck, tightened it, and then inserted a wooden stick into her asshole - he didn't want to get shit.
"Execution of the death penalty!" Maria was hang up . "finally ended" she thought
The strong sense of suffocation kept her kicking her legs. People watched her nake dance for a while, then she began to twitch, Tongue out, her face flushed, and her naked body shook slightly under the gallow.. After a while, her lower body flowed out of a hot urine, and she died.
"Justice got the sound! Long live the general! This is the end of the opposition to the general!"5.Maria's execution.jpg

After Maria's execution. The warlord exhibited her naked body for ten days .

"Look at the white whore hanging there, they made her die too easily."
"Can't agree, I should punish her thousands of cut."
"Forget it, now is the era of civilization, our great generals will not do that kind of thing."

"Yes, we are all civilized people."

When Mary's body was put down, the gendarmerie found that she had a breast that was cut off and stolen, a branch in her asshole, and a large number of semen near her genitals. It is said that some people were fuck corpses in the night.

"A group of barbarians" they cursed

Content on the big wooden sign: This woman is named Maria. She was executed for stealing military intelligence, provoke dissension in our goverment, slander our leader and refuse to repentance. Now her dead body will be exhibited for ten days to shock those who dare to imitate her.

6.Maria's end children edited 3.jpg

End of series ,thank you for watching !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom