Masochist without limit

Go to CruxDreams.com
At the foot of the stairs, the guard removes the leash and gestures to her to go up.
Her legs are shaking so much that she wonders if she will not fall.

The executioner is waiting for her upstairs, he unties her hands, seized her dress by the shoulders and stripped to the waist, literally gushing her breasts.

Meticulously Karine positions herself under the portico from which hangs a chain, with the help of a carabiner, the executioner connects the chain to Karine's immobilizing leather bracelets, arms raised, revealing the whole upper body.
Then, he pulls on the dress that falls to her feet leaving her completely naked, seeing her dripping pussy, the executioner can not help but pass his hand on the slot and on the clitoris, triggering a long moan of pleasure, she blows him in the ear:
- I'm scared but I'm wet like crazy !

He does not answer but spreads her legs largely freeing her thighs and pussy, then he immobilizes the ankles in rings provided for this purpose under the portico.

Karine feels even more vulnerable, naked, she wonders if she will not die under the whip, then she thinks :
"It's up to them to see, but if they whip me to death it will shorten the show. it does not matter, I will exceed all limits in all cases "

While the executioner chooses his whip, slamming it in the air, she looks at the spectators, some men have the face congested by the emotion .
She smiles seeing a bump up to their sex, she thinks : "They will remember long of me, and tonight a lot of women are going to be fucked or sodomized "
Karine amuses herself she thinks" these pigs will die of infarction "this thought amuses her a lot more .

She is quickly brought back to reality, a line of fire has just crossed her back from the right shoulder to the left hip, surprise she can not hold a long howl, but she recovers .
The hangman now crosses his blows, but only a moan comes out of her lips !

Very quickly she feels the blood flowing from her back in the line of the buttocks that have not yet been touched.

She is still in the phase where the excitement has not taken over the suffering !
It happens when the executioner goes down on the buttocks, then sends the wick of the whip, between the thighs and comes to hit her the clitoris !
Howling become more hoarse and very quickly there is not much doubt, Karine went into a other world, her pussy runs a lot, and when the executioner changes and strikes her breasts, she is shaken by a series of orgasms, her pussy squirts .

They are now two whipping alternately one in front of the other behind, the Audiences are stunned to see the body of this woman shaken by repeated orgasms, no part of her body is spared, she eventually lose consciousness.
Great stuff, keep it up

Karine remains hanged by the wrists, legs bent !
She is deeply marked by the whip, no doubt that if she did not go to the death she would keep deep and definitive scars.

Yet she is very beautiful the body tortured.
But it's time to go to the second phase of her ordeal, she is awakened by a projection of ice water and vinegar, in a long groan, she gets up, the hangman approaches the questioning of the look, she smiled at him and he blows "I'm ready".

She must put back her slave dress that does not hide much because partially torn to the shoulders, but it will make her walk more erotic towards her torture.
She will lie down on the patibulum by extending her arms so that they are tied to him, then they will help him to get up, and she will begin her faltering march towards her final ordeal .
They will continue to whip her to advance her, but it will be especially for the show, because she does not need to be motivated to go forward but the temptation is great when she is bent under the burden, her dress too short revealing her buttocks.

The spectators are amazed that she signed for such a cruel scenario but they are not here to applaud but to boo.

Arrived at the place of her exhausted crucifixion she falls on her knees, then carried away by the weight of her burden, quickly she will be positioned for the beginning of the crucifixion.

The wounds of her flogging have reopened.

Her dress is now stained with blood, a breast comes out of the indentation of her dress, her breathing is panting !

The executioner positions the first nail on the right wrist !
She closes her eyes holding her breath, when the nail crosses her wrist to sink into the wood, she screams while arching, without letting her catch her breath it's the turn left wrist .
Big tears flood her face, but she does not beg.
The executioner is very excited by the convulsions of her hot body !
He can not help but caress, the two breasts that are now out.

Almost gently the executioner will help her to get up, bravely she will position her back against the stipe.

They will hang the patibulum by means of a hoist designed to lift the set and fix the patibulum to the stipe in a notch provided for this .
Indeed, Karine will scream during this operation, trying not to struggle too much to not increase the suffering in her nailed wrists.

The fixed patibulum, it is now time to nail her feet.
They will be nailed to each side of the stipe, slightly raised, opening her thighs wide and clearing her pussy that will be visible as soon as her dress will be removed .

The suffering will be too strong and despite her courage, she will lose consciousness.
The executioner will not stop, it will finally be a form of pity, the last foot will be nailed while it is in syncope.

She will be awakened by a new bucket of ice water and vinegar.

Her cross will be raised !

She will moan during the ascent, her weight spreading between her wrists and feet, despite the excruciating pain that runs through her body, we can see a kind of radiance on her face !

She realized her fantasy, her belly is tight !

She wants to cum, but she misses a part of the scenario, which she looks forward to.

First the naked pose humiliated in front of a hostile public, then raped on her cross.

suite
She will not have to wait a long time, the executioner has just placed a platform in front of the cross while climbing on it is at the right height !

He catches the collar of the dress, which it tears entirely!

Karine realizes that she will never wear clothes, she is naked for eternity, it excites her very hard, she is proud of her body, proud to be exposed in public !

In a breath she asks the executioner : "fuck me !"

How to refuse such a offer, this naked woman crucified after being cruelly whipped !

He feels her body feverish, her pussy trickles on her thighs, he feels his cock stiffen, he penetrates brutally, he feels the walls of her wet pussy, he does not it will not take long to ejaculate, triggering at the same time a very long orgasm in Karine, who screams but no pain, she enjoys as ever!

She begs "still" ...

It will be a succession of men who will come to fuck and sodomize her on her cross.

When the night falls practically all the men passed on her, she hangs exhausted, her pussy and her ass running from the sperm of the day.

She thinks "fucked and sodomized like never without worrying about diseases, what pleasures."

We will give her somethin to drink and then fix a "crochu" as in the Roman era that will allow her to relieve the pain in her legs, arms and shoulders, penetrating her pussy and ass alternately.

She will choose to push it in her ass and will eventually fall asleep, but of course it will not be a sleep of rest, suffering and cramps will wake her frequently !

She will have to change position, penetrating her pussy, then leaning on her legs to straighten up, to relieve shoulders, this back and forth will finish to make her cum again several times in the night.

The next day at dawn, it is Eric who wakes her, he caresses her breasts and pussy, and then, kisses her passionately, she returns his kiss with the same passion.

- I have never seen a masochist like you, you should agonize, or even be dead, you have a sacred constitution.

- I guess if you're here it's to resume my ordeal, you're not going to let me die like that ?

- Indeed, I think you will not be disappointed !

suite
A brazier is brought where warm barbecue spikes !

Karine understands that it is for her breasts !

She pisses on it, probably fear, because despite her masochism, she has already reached incredible suffering, well beyond anything what she was able to undergo until then.

She thinks ;
"Oh, my god, this suffering is one of the worst I've ever known, yet I do not regret anything, it's the first time I've gone so far in suffering, but my orgasms are proportional !
I can not wait for this bastard me plunging these spades in the breasts, I have never dared before for fear of infection, today it can destroy them, it will be unimportant, it is probably what will happen "

Eric equipped with gloves not to burn himself grabs the first spade, stretches Karine's right breast and crosses it from side to side horizontally !

Karine moaned despite the atrocious suffering, her pussy wet again, she has so often fantasized to be crossing the breasts with pikes reddened in the fire, her belly tightens, a powerful orgasm starts to rise !

Another spade is depressed vertically, finally it is the turn of the other breast to undergo the same treatment !

This time she can not hold back a long howl, but it's not over !

Eric comes back to the right breast, he pushes two other spades cross, same thing in the left breasts !

Karine's chest is on fire through 8 spades incandescent !

she begs "caress me the tips!"

Eric runs and strokes the ends of her breasts hardened by excitement .

Karine stands up arching, he pursues him pinching and twisting, the ends until bleed, triggering the devastating orgasm that has been brewing for a while !

Her pussy spurts her body shaking with spasms, she collapses exhausted,
The face flooded with tears, she murmur "thank you".

- I'm not sure you thank me when you go to see what state I'm going to put your chest

- It does not matter, yes I suffer breasts, it's too long since I want to know the extreme, always limited by the fear of the aftermath, and finally I'm free on that side now .

He decides to take some red pincers in the brazier .

He shows them to Karine, the fear still twists his belly !

She understood that he was going to tear her ends, but she does not beg, she has accepted in advance to be cruelly tortured to death, she arches herself waiting for the excruciating pain that will come.

First she feels the heat of the nipples approaching her right breast !

Then an horrible pain runs through her chest when the jaws close on the soft flesh of her nipple, we hear a sizzle, then he pulls while spinning, the end of the breast has just broken out, the heat cauterizing at the same time the end of the breast !

Then it is the turn of the left breast, this time Karine howls and struggles, despite her masochism and her courage the suffering is too strong she loses consciousness.

It will awaken by sprinkling with ice water .

Karine is exhausted, she looks at her chest destroyed forever, throbbing pain runs through the upper body !

She asks the executioner : "finish me".

The executioner grabs the Roman flagrum, and a terrible flogging begins !

He strikes the thighs, aims for her vulva that he reaches directly then back on her belly that completely destroys, then her breasts that burst literally under the blows !

The blood sank in abundance of all her wounds, she stopped screaming alone her body still has some nervous jolts at each impact and finally Karine's head falls on her chest .

She is living her last seconds !

A strange smile lights her face.

After a last spasm, she dies, happy !

She realized her craziest fantasy.

Despite the atrocious suffering she suffered, her orgasms were commensurate with the sacrifice of her life.

One may think that it is expensive to pay, but it was her will, and she regretted nothing until the end, she assumed.

Karine will remain an extraordinary masochist.

She will be quietly cremated according to her will and her ashes scattered in the wind.

In the following month, there will be other women who will be crucified, because it will trigger, other fantasies, some spectators, incredibly excited to see the repeated orgasms of Karine will decide in turn to take the plunge, knowing that the price to pay is the price of their life.

But that's another story !

The end

in honouring to this really powerful story (either physically as well as psychologically) here is the german version. hope you have more of such stories...

Attachments

• Masochistin ohne Limits.pdf
    158.3 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom