me and amanda are crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
One time, my wife and I, Amanda, decided to make a fantasy. The yard has walls and we are going to be completely naked. We had some ropes and we decided to tie ourselves in a tree. Before, we passed oil on our bodies and the sun was implacable, it was very hot. We made out that we were crucified. With our arms stretched out and our feet on two small wooden benches, we wanted to feel in our skins the pain and torment of crucified people. We did not set the time, we would stay there as far as we could. I believe that after about 25 minutes, the southwest, the thirst, the pain began to overwhelm us. I tried to look at Amanda, and saw something that gave me a certain pleasure: the sweat that came down from her neck and went to Amanda's pubis. My legs hurt, but Amanda held on. And in the midst of that pleasure and pain we were testing in ourselves, we made believe that one would say a final word. I told Amanda that I was dying happy that I had the happiness of dying beside her. But I was in ecstasy, when Amanda said: I will not die without a fight. I'll hold on to the last breath. And she was moving and looking at her pubis. And I was already in an erection when I heard those words. Amand, decided to stop. We come back to reality. At night, we made love. It sounds weird and this story, but it was real.

The crucifixion of Cecilia Malan
Cecilia was an ordinary woman like everyone else, but she concealed a fantasy. He always took pleasure in reading magazines and books that had "Torture" and "Crucifixion". Often, I saw myself completely despairing, naked and delivered, hanging on a cross. but she was saddened only to be an illusion. Cecilia had all the attributes to be crucified: long hair, pubic region with broad hair, dark skin and medium breasts. I always liked to walk with tanned skin. She lived alone, her only company was her crucifixion dreams. One day, she would think alone in her bedroom, wearing only a robe, and used to sleep naked. Suddenly, a woman came up from the nothingness, and said to her; "Cecilia, I came here to take you to me. I will take you to my world of pain and torture, where I will realize your dreams more dry." Cecilia was amazed, she tried to scream, but the supernatural strength of that woman from another dimension totally dominated Cecilia, who undressed, putting her hands on her head and saying: "I am yours, I submit to your whims. I am ready to be crucified. " Magically, Cecilia wakes up with a beam over her shoulders, her hands tied to the wooden beam. he realizes that he is in a desert, ardent, only sand, but the companion of the estrnha woman who captured her. The woman reveals herself to Cecilia: "My name is Zandra, the one who is taking you to execution. The scourges given by Zandra, make Cecilia scream in pain and at the same time pleasure. With her sweaty body, burned by the scorching sun, and punished by pain, Celília arrives exhausted, when she suddenly sees two executioners 2 meters high. Cecilia seeks to stand erect, and now seeks to fight, but, and is thrown into the sand, and her legs are stretched and her feet are tied, and then she is pulled and finally crucified. The two men and the cruel Zandra disappear and only Cecilia groans in pain and agony. He looks sideways and he's all alone. He moves his head up and down, tries to lift his body, but in vain. Cecilia, looking to look at her pubis, her breasts, both sweaty, contracting her anus and vagina. In desperation, scream! And then he wakes up in his apartment. It was only a dream. However, he feels pain all over his body, and in front of the mirror he sees his back with marks and wrists and heels with strings marks. After all, was it a "dream"? Draw your own conclusions.

One time, my wife and I, Amanda, decided to make a fantasy. The yard has walls and we are going to be completely naked. We had some ropes and we decided to tie ourselves in a tree. Before, we passed oil on our bodies and the sun was implacable, it was very hot. We made out that we were crucified. With our arms stretched out and our feet on two small wooden benches, we wanted to feel in our skins the pain and torment of crucified people. We did not set the time, we would stay there as far as we could. I believe that after about 25 minutes, the southwest, the thirst, the pain began to overwhelm us. I tried to look at Amanda, and saw something that gave me a certain pleasure: the sweat that came down from her neck and went to Amanda's pubis. My legs hurt, but Amanda held on. And in the midst of that pleasure and pain we were testing in ourselves, we made believe that one would say a final word. I told Amanda that I was dying happy that I had the happiness of dying beside her. But I was in ecstasy, when Amanda said: I will not die without a fight. I'll hold on to the last breath. And she was moving and looking at her pubis. And I was already in an erection when I heard those words. Amand, decided to stop. We come back to reality. At night, we made love. It sounds weird and this story, but it was real.

Einmal beschlossen meine Frau und ich, Amanda, eine Fantasie zu erschaffen. Der Hof hat Mauern und wir werden völlig nackt sein. Wir hatten ein paar Seile und beschlossen, uns an einem Baum festzubinden. Früher haben wir Öl auf unseren Körper aufgetragen und die Sonne war unerbittlich, es war sehr heiß. Wir stellten fest, dass wir gekreuzigt wurden. Mit ausgestreckten Armen und den Füßen auf zwei kleinen Holzbänken wollten wir den Schmerz und die Qual gekreuzigter Menschen in unserer Haut spüren. Wir haben die Zeit nicht festgelegt, wir würden dort bleiben, soweit wir konnten. Ich glaube, nach etwa 25 Minuten begann der Südwesten, der Durst, der Schmerz uns zu überwältigen. Ich versuchte, Amanda anzusehen, und sah etwas, das mir eine gewisse Freude bereitete: den Schweiß, der von ihrem Hals herunterlief und zu Amandas Schambein wanderte. Meine Beine taten weh, aber Amanda hielt durch. Und inmitten der Freude und des Schmerzes, die wir in uns selbst auf die Probe stellten, glaubten wir, dass man ein letztes Wort sagen würde. Ich sagte Amanda, dass ich glücklich sterbe, weil ich das Glück hatte, neben ihr zu sterben. Aber ich war in Ekstase, als Amanda sagte: Ich werde nicht kampflos sterben. Ich werde bis zum letzten Atemzug festhalten. Und sie bewegte sich und schaute auf ihr Schambein. Und ich hatte bereits eine Erektion, als ich diese Worte hörte. Amand beschloss aufzuhören. Wir kehren in die Realität zurück. Nachts liebten wir uns. Es klingt seltsam und diese Geschichte, aber sie war real.
Schöne Geschichte

Nice story

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom