Meet the new model Lenochka

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
Nobody was injured during our latest shoot with a new model Lenochka. But our old crucifix gave up. Beauty beats horror again. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1Tired___2_by_makar013.jpg
    1Tired___2_by_makar013.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 3,563
  • 2The_last_show_by_makar013.jpg
    2The_last_show_by_makar013.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 3,499
  • 3The_girl_who_beat_the_Crucifix_by_makar013.jpg
    3The_girl_who_beat_the_Crucifix_by_makar013.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 3,452
OMG!!!!! The last show is brilliant. Can't wait to get her in our new arena.
Julie

"This Russian woman -- she carries the CruxPower."
[SOUND EFFECT: DISTANT THUNDER]

I am happy that your Safety Crew was on the job and quick to help.

Hi,
I'm getting a bit concerned. Makar's new pics were posted on Sunday and we haven't heard a single gosh! from Apostate. It may be time to call on the servicesof Mel & Julie's Detective Agency.
Melissa

melissa said:
Hi,
I'm getting a bit concerned. Makar's new pics were posted on Sunday and we haven't heard a single gosh! from Apostate. It may be time to call on the servicesof Mel & Julie's Detective Agency.
Melissa

GOSH!

It's just that updates to Updates are not posted, and I forget to check.

Lenochka is indeed hot as unto molten tungsten, Melissa. Once more, GOSH, and furthermore, GOLLY GEE WHIZ!!!

ImageMaker said:
Nobody was injured during our latest shoot with a new model Lenochka. But our old crucifix gave up. Beauty beats horror again. Enjoy!

I wonder if that ever happened in real life? Or real death? Or during an execution?

Sigh....
I think I'm in love.
Holly smoke I.M. this model is one of the best I've ever seen and I've been around a long damn time.
Sigh,
Helmut

helmut said:
Sigh....
I think I'm in love.
Holly smoke I.M. this model is one of the best I've ever seen and I've been around a long damn time.
Sigh,
Helmut

Thanks for so much kind words .I am flattered. )

Red Hedgehog said:
helmut said:
Sigh....
I think I'm in love.
Holy smoke I.M. this model is one of the best I've ever seen and I've been around a long damn time.
Sigh,
Helmut

And I'm really confused. Red Hedgehog appears to be Makar, he who owns the Canon EOS 50D....someday I'll have one. I know that female11 is Ramon who is .....who is ....and so on. I'm losing the plot.
Melissa

melissa said:
Red Hedgehog said:
helmut said:
Sigh....
I think I'm in love.
Holy smoke I.M. this model is one of the best I've ever seen and I've been around a long damn time.
Sigh,
Helmut

And I'm really confused. Red Hedgehog appears to be Makar, he who owns the Canon EOS 50D....someday I'll have one. I know that female11 is Ramon who is .....who is ....and so on. I'm losing the plot.
Melissa

There is something really odd. I can edit on all of my posts except this one and why does Red Hedgehog not register any posts? Very confused.
Melissa

apostate630 said:
melissa said:
Hi,
Melissa

GOSH!

It's just that updates to Updates are not posted, and I forget to check.

Lenochka is indeed hot as unto molten tungsten, Melissa. Once more, GOSH, and furthermore, GOLLY GEE WHIZ!!!

Now I'm sure you can come up with some more exclamations of delight. How about Jumping Jehosophat!, Mouldy Mackarel!, Hairy Haddock! for starters. How about this?

By figure and analogy he curst,
But never swore outright, tho’ he was like to burst.
He swore by George, by Jingo, and by Gemini,
By Goles, by Goom, and great Jehosophat;
By Christopher Columbus and by Crimini,
By Gog and Magog, and the like of that;
Also the Holy Poker came quite pat,
Odsbobs, odzooks, odsniggers and morbleu;
With each strange phrase invention could create;
Such as these—rot my picture, darn my shoe,
Dash my wig, dang my buttons, and others not a few

Melissa

melissa said:
Melissa
All right :)
Makar - owner of the EOS 50D, and the Red Hedgehog - model in these photos ;)

Great pictures.

Gosh! Golly! Gee willikers! Holy Moly! Cheese & Crakers! Stone the Crows! Ach du lieber! Bodacious, dude!

Red Hedgehog/Lenochka: you are beautiful.

ImageMaker/Makar: awesume photos. Now go get an another sturdy piece of wood before the Russian winter arrives.

Thank you both.

Naraku said:
Great pictures.

Gosh! Golly! Gee willikers! Holy Moly! Cheese & Crakers! Stone the Crows! Ach du lieber! Bodacious, dude!

Red Hedgehog/Lenochka: you are beautiful.

ImageMaker/Makar: awesume photos. Now go get an another sturdy piece of wood before the Russian winter arrives.

Thank you both.

Thank you all. I appreciate.

We have plans for that last pic!!
Thanks and a very happy Xmas.
Mel & Julie

Back
Top Bottom