Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Crucified Android
The idea is that the android is crucified because it's both similar and different from humans, and that it causes fear.
Hmm interesting idea. Does she feel pain? Does she have hopes and desires? Does she feel shame? She looks more like she is plotting her revenge.

Another member and I were discussing a possible ai/artificial human story a couple of years ago, it's an interesting concept with a lot of scope for exploring agency, pain, individuality, morality. Maybe we'll get back to it one day.
Perhaps the android project is a bit of a scam. Maybe she's been equipped with some implants, but in principle she is human.
The spine and spirit, the heart and soul of 'Miss Modular' are still human.

It's just that the powers who created her, want her to be an emotionless, ultimately obedient tool.

So she is raised from the first moment to believe she is completely artificial even though it isn't so.
She's raised and trained to believe she has no feelings or soul, and so to ignore anything like that she may sense.

She isn't taught any words for, or concepts about emotions, only ideas about 'distortions and bad signals' that may sometimes occur in her various neural interfaces. After all she's a prototype. Also some of these 'false internal readings' might be the cause of electronic warfare or cyber-attacks by the enemy, her creators say.

It's when she figures out nevertheless that she has feelings, and a spirit, that they'll need to crucify her ...

OMG my dreams have been hacked, no other explanation is possible!! :D

Please more of this beauty!

For having made us dreaming, for his kindness, for all his oeuvre, I wished to thanks Sed in some manips, without pretention of course ...

Do you remember this asiatic garden, not far from my home ? I did some manips in my thread "Anjou calvaries " ...

Anjou 57.jpg

So, here are some of new manips ......... FOR YOU SED ! :rolleyes:

1 maulevrier.jpg Messa and Judith are greeting Fang-zi at the enter ...

Last edited:
For having made us dreaming, for his kindness, for all his oeuvre, I wished to thanks Sed in some manips, without pretention of course ...

Do you remember this asiatic garden, not far from my home ? I did some manips in my thread "Anjou calvaries " ...

View attachment 871419

So, here are some of new manips ......... FOR YOU SED ! :rolleyes:

View attachment 871420 Messa and Judith are greeting Fang-zi at the enter ...
That here is a beautiful garden, where exotic or local flowers know how to capture the attention of the visitor.

Messa, wearing a nice collegian costume , is contemplating Fang-zi ...

View attachment 871518

But she cant resist for having a crucifixion with Fang-zi , of course !

View attachment 871519

You can find rest by a shady pond, looking for the reflection of a sparkling Muse in the water. Or treat yourself to the sweet moaning of the young women in bloom that pleasure visits.

Messa, thank you very much for the attention, the visit of the garden and all this delicate work to make me dream!
flower3

Messa, thank you very much for the attention, the visit of the garden and all this delicate work to make me dream!
That's the less that I could do, Sed : we're too much often satisfied in putting a "like", sometimes, I feel me obliged to do more, perhaps with little manips but coming from my heart ...

Back
Top Bottom