Short Stories by DjEtla

Go to CruxDreams.com
Recently I came across a couple of head-in-a-box photos from kink dot com.

1-naked-whore-tied-on-a-support-with-head-closed-in-a-cage-and-legs-wide-opened-in-doggystyle ...jpgkink do com - head in a box - public disgrace.jpg

They reminded me of a little story I wrote about 6 years ago but never posted.

Anyway here it is:

THE DREAM OF THE BOX

DIARY OF ALEXA "ALEX" ROLAND.

I had a strange dream the other night.

There was a suicide / execution machine. It was a cube-shaped box about 1.5 feet long (50 centimeters) in all directions. The subject was expected to kneel over and put their head in the box. The box would be fastened tightly. Then it would be locked shut. Maybe the subject had to be naked, making them feel more helpless and vulnerable -- maybe less able to resist the procedure. I guess their arms and hands would probably be cuffed or tied behind the back to make them feel more helpless and less able to put up any resistance.

Next there would be a waiting period (15-60 minutes) to finalize the paperwork. When the time was right some kind of gas would be pumped in to displace the oxygen -- maybe nitrogen or maybe carbon monoxide. The subject would basically fall asleep and never wake up.

The inside of the box has good ventilation during the waiting period. So breathing is easy. But it's very isolated. It has lots of insulation to make sure that outside sounds cannot get into the box. Maybe it also has some small speakers playing some gentle white noise, to further make sure the person in the box would not be able to hear anything going on around them.

The waiting period would be strange. The subject would have no way to know when the outside gas was turned on. All they could do was breathe normally and wait, not knowing which breath might be the last. It's not a dignified situation to be kneeling, isolated and helpless, with your bare ass sticking up in the air for all the staff and audience to see as they mingle and watch and wait for the actual event to happen.

In my dream some people from my work were running the box. People I know and work with every day. They wanted a couple of test subjects. I volunteered. I was just waiting around while the clock ticked down. In my dream something didn't seem quite right with the box. I suppose the execution before me had not quite quite as planned. The folks who were running it were standing around the box, talking about how to adjust or tweak it so it would work as expected. While they were talking they didn't seem to notice me or know I was there watching.

When we reached the time when I was supposed to be fastened in the box they seemed to feel it wasn't quite ready yet. And they didn't seem to be in any big hurry. I could only wait.

In my dream I was getting quite nervous & worried. I was thinking about whether I could back out. Would they let me back out if I asked? Or would they force me to go through with it? If I was forced to go through with it I didn't want to be undignified at the end. I didn't want to be remembered for being weak or cowardly. But if they'd like me back out maybe that's what I wanted. If I could back out would they be disappointed in me? Would they feel scorn because I didn't go through with it like I said I would? Part of me felt like I should go ahead when the machine was ready, to honor my word in spite of my fears and reluctance. Another part of me felt more and more that I didn't wish to do it.

I guess I woke up before I had to decide.

Story idea:

A cross is fitted with a seat for the condemned that is somewhat semi-comfortable (similar to a bicycle seat, lets say).

For the condemned this takes some pressure off of the elbow and shoulder joints -- they don't have the constant & excruciating pain, feeling like their joints are being ripped out from their sockets.

The seat might not exactly be a kindness. By reducing some of the physical pains, it let's the brain focus more on the psychological pains and torments and terrors. The feelings of helplessness are greater, being nailed in place on display in front of a crowd. The mockery and jeers of the crowd hurt more. The torments of insects are more annoying and unpleasant as they buzz around the face or bite the helpless body at will. Seeing a slow approach of scavenger birds is more frightening and horrible, reinforcing the feelings of helplessness. Any attempt to squirm or wiggle or struggle (or even just breathing hard) helps to show the birds how helpless and immobile the person really is -- making that person a more appealing and inviting target.

Back
Top Bottom