Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BOBINDER
untitled-png.699104

I hope you enjoy the cake.
I will serve it to you in bed.
Thank you, Kathy - looks like we are going to have your cake, and eat it! :D

Bobinder, many happy returns of this special day for you!
Thanks very much, Tree! :)
Happy Birthday Bobinder! :dev14:
Thank you, Morten!
You're always welcome , Bob ... :D
Messa and Bob.jpg

It seems I've had a bit of an accident there, Messa...
Oh well, let's hope I can get ahead of these little mishaps - I shall need it... :D

:band::band:PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE WISHES FOR A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALONG WITH MY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND ADVICE YOU LENT ME AT MY BEGINNING IN THIS FORUM ALSO IN VARIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES AFTERWARDS.
HAMMERS
Thank you very much, Hammers - very kind of you. :)
A Big (Alice) Kiss for you, Bobinder!

1556047620987-png.699225
Thank you so much, Eul - that's a lovely picture! :)

'Nice lingerie', I told her.
'Of corset it is', she replied... :devil:

of corset is alice-kiss-the-life-erotic_2012-05-30_ATTITUDE_01.jpg
Thank you, Messa - I love your new version of that picture! :D
Happy Birthday Bob

May you continue to produce and inspire great art

Also have a prezzie :D
Thanks very much, RR - looks like she might enjoy being manipulated somewhere... :D
Happy Birthday Bob.

I got some of the girls together to sing for you. Ok everyone, ready, 1, 2, 3

Happy birthday to youuuuuu . . . .

Thank you, Phlebas - that's quite some choir you've assembled for me.
Lots of familiar old faces - I should look them up more often! :)

Come on, Bo. Cheer up! It's your birthday!

Many Happy More!
Thank you, PrPr! :)
I don't really think you're my uncle, Bob, but have a happy birthday anyway.
Thanks, Windar - this can get to be a bit confusing sometimes! :D
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
BOB

b90868e9-6d6c-48be-9af7-370bf94ee516-jpeg.699511

AND
MANY
MANY
MOORE
Thank you, Barb! :)
Happy Birthday, Bobinder!:)
Thank you, Lox! :)
A Happy Birthday to our multitalented Bob

Thanks very much, O.S. - I will have to see if Eul wants me to do some more rugging :D
Happy Birthday Bob old chap ... We may have to re-form the old squadron to repel the enemy next month .....
Thanks, Ted - I'm up for it - Tally Ho! :D
Happy Birthday, Bob!
Thanks very much, Madi! :)

A Big Cruxforums Birthday Bash
View attachment 699895
@Frank Petrexa

Watch Out
View attachment 699896

:eek:That's not a Birthday Candle!:eek:
Thank you--great video.
To tell the truth, I am not very enamored with birthdays. First, it's hard to watch the years fly by. I thought about changing my celebration to another natural cycle, but a Cesium atomic clock would give too high a number, the orbit of Mars wouldn't help that much, while the orbit of Jupiter would probably help too much. I haven't found a suitable comet either. Second, there is the question of accuracy. Poor old George Washington had his birthday displaced 11 days when the British Empire finally gave into the Catholics and transferred from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar. But you still have to deal with leap years and leap seconds and such. The whole damned thing seems fraught. Then could someone sue you over the accuracy of what you put on a driver's license application or a loan application, given all the complexity? (With all the hungry lawyers in the US, it's likely someone would try at some point.) It's better to just not mess with it at all.

Thank you--great video.
To tell the truth, I am not very enamored with birthdays. First, it's hard to watch the years fly by. I thought about changing my celebration to another natural cycle, but a Cesium atomic clock would give too high a number, the orbit of Mars wouldn't help that much, while the orbit of Jupiter would probably help too much. I haven't found a suitable comet either. Second, there is the question of accuracy. Poor old George Washington had his birthday displaced 11 days when the British Empire finally gave into the Catholics and transferred from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar. But you still have to deal with leap years and leap seconds and such. The whole damned thing seems fraught. Then could someone sue you over the accuracy of what you put on a driver's license application or a loan application, given all the complexity? (With all the hungry lawyers in the US, it's likely someone would try at some point.) It's better to just not mess with it at all.
Nevertheless, notwithstanding, and without prejudice to the aforesaid
or anything hereinafter and hereinunder enacted ...

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANK :D

Happy Birthday bobinder!
Thank you, ShadowWolf! :)
Happy Birthday Bob....

jas005-jpg.699849

Sorry we're late... are you going to punish us?

Sasha & Nadya
Thank you very much, Wragg - and I love what you have done with this manip! ;)

I think it is safe to say that this is the first time Cruxdreams' Sasha and Orchid's Nadya have appeared together in a non-crux manip!
And what a rare sight to see them both dressed so attractively in Roman attire.
Beautiful work - very original, and very well done! :D

Back
Top Bottom