Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Happy Birthday Old Slave!
41QIUjGt9dL.jpg

Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes, I've just returned from a holiday with the ghastly family who monitor my every movement, I wonder how I ever brought up such straight-laced children.

As befits an old slave, I was well and truly tortured and abused: bruises and sores from children's footballs and feet; sleep deprivation from "Grand-dad, I'm hungry/cold/hot/thirsty"; exhaustion from pushing a baby carriage; near-poisoning from visiting too many 'golden arches'.

So enjoying my R+R here on CF again, with friends who only want a virtual old slave.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes, I've just returned from a holiday with the ghastly family who monitor my every movement, I wonder how I ever brought up such straight-laced children.

As befits an old slave, I was well and truly tortured and abused: bruises and sores from children's footballs and feet; sleep deprivation from "Grand-dad, I'm hungry/cold/hot/thirsty"; exhaustion from pushing a baby carriage; near-poisoning from visiting too many 'golden arches'.

So enjoying my R+R here on CF again, with friends who only want a virtual old slave.
Yeah but you loved the little rug rats...

:welcome: back Old Slave, been missing you, it seemed more than a fortnight
(and evidently felt like that to you too :rolleyes: :D)

Back
Top Bottom