MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Feyre Archeron:
We have been following you for some time and judging by your posts and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.
There are persons very interested in witnessing a group crucifixion.
If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!
If you need it, we may cover your travel expenses.
(Contact data for requesting travel arrangements)
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

I looks like Feyre didn't received the message until very recently due to a Server problem. She answered too late for the first appointment, but arrangements have been made and perhaps she will be brought by land from a different place. perhaps she will arrive on time for her crucifixion.

Wouldn't miss it!

There is a rumour we are in Libya!

In Libya? Was this abandoned resort once intended for supporters of the former leader Khadhafi?
And aren’t parts of the Libyan coast under control by militias of ISIL? Would we have to rely on them for a rescue mission? That does not really sound like a better alternative.

Or maybe… ISIL, didn’t they practice crucifixion to their opponents? Maybe a few of them have been hired to crucify us? They are the world’s most skilled in it, after all? As ISIL is eager for funding, they would certainly do it for money, even on a wicked event organized by a few rich but pervert infidels. But it would be a win-win situation for ISIL : killing some ten infidels on the cross AND getting paid for it! No bad deal, isn’t it? Some of them would prefer to crucify all the infidels present in the resort, but the order is : business before pleasure! On the other side of the Mediterranean, there is a whole continent of infidels to crucify, but first, they need to purchase a new fleet of shiny brand new Japanese terrain vehicles, to parade through the streets of their cities and to impress the local girls!

I still try to convince myself it will turn out to be just a television show! Although the planning we are presented, does not leave much room for show!
We get explanation of the program.
We get drugged!

Then…

I always have hated fitting clothes or shoes during shopping. But now, I must fit a cross! I must lay down, get strapped and measures are taken where to put the nails. A lot of pairs of eyes are looking down on me, while I am submitted to this… shall I call it dress rehearsal (not with much ‘dress’ anyway). It feels humiliating, almost claustrophobic, and yet somewhat exciting too! The impact of the pills?
Then, I see her, looking down from a balcony, ‘my’ CEO! She is watching my fitting with a look… Well, I just mentioned ‘business before pleasure’, and she has as yet always stated that she and me was just a matter of business. But her lustful look, betrays there is more than business involved with her : a malicious lustful pleasure to see me crucified! No doubt!
After the fitting, we have to complete the digging of a trench that is supposed to be our mass grave. A demonstration of psychological terror! After the work has been distributed, no one says a word while digging and removing the soil. This is the place where we will end up. I wonder where they will put me and between whom? A final resting place between two naked women? Then I realize that would not matter anymore when it will be so far!

I still revert to my last mental support, the thought that this is just for the show. They are driving it far, then. I imagine the comment : “The participants are now finishing a trench, that, is told them, will be their burial place! You can almost hear their dark thoughts! Each shovel of soil they move, almost seems to weigh twice as heavy as it is!”

After some cleaning up, follows the pillory display. I give the word again to the fictional TV show commenter :

“Seventeen hundred hours! The prisoners are restrained to a pillory with their wrists over their head, under the afternoon sun. The guests have the opportunity to mock, touch, humiliate and even whip the condemned. In the distance the condemned see the knoll, where the crucifixions are prepared, and closer by, the burial trench they just finished digging! What goes through their head? Confusion? Fear? Humiliation? Resignation? Or also… arousal?”

While attached to my pillory, I seem to get more or less left alone, besides that Crux Headmistress and that Aline, that came to ‘inspect’ me for a short while. Mixed feelings go through my head, of fear because of being restrained and vulnerable to arbitrary violence. On the other hand, some strange feelings. Fantasy about torment and crucifixion is one thing, but did I ever want to be in such a situation? Not a single second! Yet, now it is the case. And looking and hearing around, all the other condemned seem to react ambiguously : sure the tormentors enjoy it, but their victims get excited from the torment too. There is a strange feeling of security, because I am submitted to this together with other people who have always shared comparable fantasies, and now, their, like my fantasies are becoming real. Although I try to avoid the looks of the tormentors, anxious to draw their attention on me, I see my companions undergo their torment not without some arousal! Being submitted and onlooker (and due to the drugs?), makes the experience strangely exciting. (yes, it’s all hard to admit, even for myself).

Then, ‘my owner’ approaches me.
“Enjoying it, Loxuru?”
She really seems to claim me for her own. I must admit that, although she is my Nemesis, I like that.
“Are you enjoying it?” I reply.
“This is how I imagine the ideal position of the people working for me! A pity they need their hands for using their laptops! And me to encourage them to perform better!”
I now notice she has a riding crop.
“What do you need that for?” I ask.
“Sometimes, I wish I would be allowed to use it for my personnel! Incredible how much stupid mistakes they make sometimes!”
“Oh! And you!? Are you perfect, then!?”
‘Whack’ The physical impact of the crop was hard, but she had aimed to my loins, clearly with the intention to scare me of landing it on a very sensitive spot!
“That hurts! But you are not my boss!”
“I paid for you, remember!?”
“Just for business or for your malicious pleasure!?”
“That’s not your business! Here, I simply own you, Loxuru!”
“But I do not consider you as my mistress!”
‘Whack!’
“Whatever you think, Loxuru, this reminds you to your place here!”
“I wonder, would you like to see your employees crucified too?”
“That fate, I wish for some of my rival competitors!”
“Probably, they would like to see you crucified too!?”
“Let them dream!”
“Are you sure?”
“What do you mean, Loxuru?”
“Perhaps you secretly desire to get crucified too! That’s why you play it so hard! Imagine! You in front your employees and competitors! Crucified naked! Whiting! Must be an exciting sight!”
‘Whack!’ She hits harder and harder!
“Loxuru! I start to believe you enjoy getting the crop!”
“As you enjoy it!? You must be grateful to me for it!”
‘Whack!’

(Meanwhile, two fictional ISIL scouts, watching the scene from a safe distance :
“Look at that! These infidels are crazy!”
“Incredible indeed! If we point one finger to infidels, US President sends bombers! And they over there enjoy hurting or getting hurt as a pleasure game! Can you explain me that?”
“Search me! There are two kinds of people I will never understand : women and infidels!”)

Your writer/member of the crucifixion party/ part time sketcher (me) needs your help again.
There is people that did not specified the type of Executioner/Carnifex (sex or any special characteristic)
So please tell me if I am right, and add anything you want.

Amosad Male Executioner
Loxuru I know.
Wikk Female Executioner
Nudeboy Male Executioner
FSG Male Executioner
Roberta Female executioner
Gabriella Male executioner
Barbaria Male executioner
Eulalia Male executioner
Messa I know
Fayre Female Executioner
C+ I know

Thanks!

Lovely, Please continue Carloscrux! Finally living the fantasy that I had shared with FSG and nudeBoy. FSG having told me about it and me anxiously trying to be accepted and included knowing full well what the end result would be. Feeling an intense sexual arousal like never before from the pain and medication and the fact I will depart this earth with loving friends. Friends I know I could not live with out.
I am very glad of being of use! You certainly understand very well the thrill the story has for me. And being able to share it withjh people that feels the same really enhances it!

Thanks!

Carlos+

Your writer/member of the crucifixion party/ part time sketcher (me) needs your help again.
There is people that did not specified the type of Executioner/Carnifex (sex or any special characteristic)

Amosad Male Executioner
Loxuru I know.
Wikk Female Executioner
Nudeboy Male Executioner
FSG Male Executioner
Eulalia Male executioner
Messa I know
Fayre Female Executioner
C+ I know

Thanks!
Correct!

Amosad Male Executioner
Loxuru I know.
Wikk Female Executioner
Nudeboy Male Executioner
FSG Male Executioner
Eulalia Male executioner
Messa I know
Fayre Female Executioner
C+ I know

Thanks!

Looks good to me.

I was absent for few days – and now I have read the V-th part with big excitation – splendid work Carlos and thank you very much.
I try to write my part … but I have so little free time for this! And I’m starting to be in love with some of the girls from the story …
Greetings to all

After him is Barbaria’s turn. Her selected cross is a classical T shape with four nails, feet at the front. Her movements were very elegant and everybody, men and women, lust for her body while exposed on the wood that will soon kill her.

So, there it is! My very own cross! Now they expect me to lie down on it? Nearly naked and in full view of all those people? Well, if I must ... I must. I test its stability ... tentatively .. poking at it ... I wouldn’t want to get on that thing and have it come crashing down. My handlers get impatient. One of them brandishes a whip. Enough said. I hasten to mount it, stretching my arms out along the patibulum and raising my knees until the soles of my feet are flattened against the stipe. They take measurements and mark the wood. I’m told to get up and proceed to the place where the mass grave is to be dug. Soon I am toiling under the sun with the others, dragging baskets full of earth from the deepening pit. The sweat stings my eyes as I struggle with the heavy load and keep a watchful eye on the overseer with the whip. One stumble and it’s the lash against my bare back or breasts. I’m determined not to falter ... and when this is over, I can already see a stake with my titulus attached waiting for me not far away ... oh what dreadful horrors will I experience there? The crowd is sure to get what they paid good money to see!

Last edited:
So, there it is! My very own cross! Now they expect me to lie down on it? Nearly naked and in full view of all those people? Well, if I must ... I must. I test its stability ... tentatively .. poking at it ... I wouldn’t want to get on that thing and have it come crashing down. My handlers get impatient. One of them brandishes a whip. Enough said. I hasten to mount it, stretching my arms out along the patibulum and raising my knees until the soles of my feet are flattened against the stipe. They take measurements and mark the wood. I’m told to get up and proceed to the place where the mass grave is to be dug. Soon I am toiling under the sun with the others, dragging baskets full of earth from the deepening pit. The sweat stings my eyes as I struggle with the heavy load and keep a watchful eye on the overseer with the whip. One stumble and it’s the lash against my bare back or breasts. I’m determined not to falter ... and when this is over, I can already see a stake with my titulus attached waiting for me not far away ... oh what dreadful horrors will I experience there? The crowd is sure to get what they paid good money to see!
Yes my dear Barb
They are going to get what they paid for. Very soon now we’ll march towards the knoll. Carrying our patibuli, looking at each others bodies. Imagining how we are going to look exposed naked on our crosses. Very soon...
We march frightened but so excited...
We are perverts about to get what they deserve...

Last edited:
my possible Readers - next part of me in my poor english

Extracts

The cell in the basement, one small window letting in only little light. You can calm down here and rethink the all what happens around you…
First I drunk water I found here, then cleaned myself, trying at last find something to cover my hips better - unsuccessfully…
What will happen next? I’m looking through grating in door, hear sounds from neighbouring cells. The door is closed and I’m feeling strange, as if was no enough oxygen in this closure…
I still clearly remember the feeling when we were guided from the plane, between those people looking at us, when the cameras were recording us, when the lens followed us, followed me walking among the others...
Maybe it is some spectacle like a reality show? Something inside me talks that no … and I don’t know … again, I do not want to believe in this everything ... as if I was watching a movie in 3D… It was also excitation when we were led here … I was excited, this was like is my dream! - the thought knocking in the back of my head …
My hands are holding the door lattice - …if it really happens, I will not fight against it ... I will be a slave like in my fantasies ... with who they can do what they want ...

*​
I and this people like me, from the plane …we are again together, its hot, much more on balcony above us, cameras directed at us … but.. the crosses!... the crosses … bunch of crosses with tituluses!… crosses lying in disarray on the heap … of old, uneven beams, as if from recoil from any building site… of various types … with own tiululus on any … Eleven .. like we standing here! … … I want to find my titulus between the beams and at the same time I don’t want to notice it …

I’m looking with fascination, with round eyes, like enchanted … the first of us - man about 60ty, … lies down on T-cross, which is on carpenters supports, is positioned by two man who mark paces on beam where his feet and hands … The elegant dressed women which brought us here speaks loudly about him, about his cross, sends smiles to people on the balcony …
The man returns to us, maintaining calmness … But we all are in dismay, with fascination and looking at the heap of crosses, as two men carry next cross and put it on a support …and the next one – the big lady, after reading her name, she goes rigidly into centre and lies down on her cross which seems to be too small for her …
We are spellbound, I don’t know how to name feelings inside me – amazement, fascination, submission?.. Next persons go to the centre…to know .. I’m standing as if paralysed waiting for my turn … my eyes are round, my mouth open … thrills of emotions flow through my body making my body shivering and I’m feeling my sexual arousal growing against my will …
Next person ... this beautiful girl, blond hair, so haughty and proud ... goes in the middle ... puts down - I see him nervously breathing lying there …and she comes back - I’m looking at her with adoration and I look quickly down at her gaze … … and see next of crosses put on carpenter’s supports - high and classic like in churches, very similar to the previous one … and I hear my name! …my name! …. I go stiffly to the centre feeling shame overwhelming me …
up close, as if enlarged, I see my cross that seems huge to me, its uneven, cracked wood, knots and curves ... Three Nails! … I put my leg over the beam, I sit down to lie down on it ... I am shivering, feeling still growing arousal … I spread my hands on the beam … some hand is correcting the position and marking the place … …

**​
It is no time to think what will be further. I have pick in my hands and with effort I am digging the dry ground. It is very hot and I’m sweating, the dust is sticking to my body. I’m working next to man from Spain as I suppose – slowly I learn to recognize them – his name is Carlos. I’m digging the ground and he is charging it with a shovel to the baskets which women transport out of the excavation.
In this sun it is not easy work, but I’m working obediently - is not this the fulfilment of dreams that have shaped my mind for so long? In this loincloth, under hot sun am I not a slave who is working on his master's property?
I’m still feeling sexual arousal – my penis and testicles are like somewhat enlarged, I feel them swinging between my thighs... the sight of women's shaking breasts when they raise baskets with the earth does not help …. Is it because of these pills ?
I’m working obediently, trying not to think what will happen next. Earlier, when they brought us here and they said it was our grave I was really terrified. And this people – our owner – they looked at us as we started to work, taking photos of us – for them it was fun. Now they went somewhere, and I am not thinking about purpose of our work …

**​

…It is evening - I am sitting in my cell and my skin is still burning, is still redden. At the mention I go red with embarrassment - I've never been in this situation in my life ...
All was whirl … thrilling? … I was standing at stake, with bound hands above my head, on the stake was the board with embarrassing description of me… The women… ladies… around me … laughing at me, slapping my face, my buttocks, pulling nipples … they turned me around, watching and touching from the back and the front, between my legs, looking into my teeth … still laughing, speaking how nice boy I am … asking if I would like to fuck them, be fucked … why I am so admiring beautiful girls … that I should give nice show dancing on cross … that it is so pity … will I cry and scream in pain on cross? … that they will keep my pictures as a souvenir … …they stroked me with riding crops – in front and back, slapped, pulled … not seriously – more for fun … I was aroused with penis in full erection as they touched me … happily covered with loincloth … but dreaming to be bare, to be masturbated by them until the end and again ... but they didn’t do it … …

my possible Readers - next part of me in my poor english

Extracts

The cell in the basement, one small window letting in only little light. You can calm down here and rethink the all what happens around you…
First I drunk water I found here, then cleaned myself, trying at last find something to cover my hips better - unsuccessfully…
What will happen next? I’m looking through grating in door, hear sounds from neighbouring cells. The door is closed and I’m feeling strange, as if was no enough oxygen in this closure…
I still clearly remember the feeling when we were guided from the plane, between those people looking at us, when the cameras were recording us, when the lens followed us, followed me walking among the others...
Maybe it is some spectacle like a reality show? Something inside me talks that no … and I don’t know … again, I do not want to believe in this everything ... as if I was watching a movie in 3D… It was also excitation when we were led here … I was excited, this was like is my dream! - the thought knocking in the back of my head …
My hands are holding the door lattice - …if it really happens, I will not fight against it ... I will be a slave like in my fantasies ... with who they can do what they want ...

*​
I and this people like me, from the plane …we are again together, its hot, much more on balcony above us, cameras directed at us … but.. the crosses!... the crosses … bunch of crosses with tituluses!… crosses lying in disarray on the heap … of old, uneven beams, as if from recoil from any building site… of various types … with own tiululus on any … Eleven .. like we standing here! … … I want to find my titulus between the beams and at the same time I don’t want to notice it …

I’m looking with fascination, with round eyes, like enchanted … the first of us - man about 60ty, … lies down on T-cross, which is on carpenters supports, is positioned by two man who mark paces on beam where his feet and hands … The elegant dressed women which brought us here speaks loudly about him, about his cross, sends smiles to people on the balcony …
The man returns to us, maintaining calmness … But we all are in dismay, with fascination and looking at the heap of crosses, as two men carry next cross and put it on a support …and the next one – the big lady, after reading her name, she goes rigidly into centre and lies down on her cross which seems to be too small for her …
We are spellbound, I don’t know how to name feelings inside me – amazement, fascination, submission?.. Next persons go to the centre…to know .. I’m standing as if paralysed waiting for my turn … my eyes are round, my mouth open … thrills of emotions flow through my body making my body shivering and I’m feeling my sexual arousal growing against my will …
Next person ... this beautiful girl, blond hair, so haughty and proud ... goes in the middle ... puts down - I see him nervously breathing lying there …and she comes back - I’m looking at her with adoration and I look quickly down at her gaze … … and see next of crosses put on carpenter’s supports - high and classic like in churches, very similar to the previous one … and I hear my name! …my name! …. I go stiffly to the centre feeling shame overwhelming me …
up close, as if enlarged, I see my cross that seems huge to me, its uneven, cracked wood, knots and curves ... Three Nails! … I put my leg over the beam, I sit down to lie down on it ... I am shivering, feeling still growing arousal … I spread my hands on the beam … some hand is correcting the position and marking the place … …

**​
It is no time to think what will be further. I have pick in my hands and with effort I am digging the dry ground. It is very hot and I’m sweating, the dust is sticking to my body. I’m working next to man from Spain as I suppose – slowly I learn to recognize them – his name is Carlos. I’m digging the ground and he is charging it with a shovel to the baskets which women transport out of the excavation.
In this sun it is not easy work, but I’m working obediently - is not this the fulfilment of dreams that have shaped my mind for so long? In this loincloth, under hot sun am I not a slave who is working on his master's property?
I’m still feeling sexual arousal – my penis and testicles are like somewhat enlarged, I feel them swinging between my thighs... the sight of women's shaking breasts when they raise baskets with the earth does not help …. Is it because of these pills ?
I’m working obediently, trying not to think what will happen next. Earlier, when they brought us here and they said it was our grave I was really terrified. And this people – our owner – they looked at us as we started to work, taking photos of us – for them it was fun. Now they went somewhere, and I am not thinking about purpose of our work …

**​

…It is evening - I am sitting in my cell and my skin is still burning, is still redden. At the mention I go red with embarrassment - I've never been in this situation in my life ...
All was whirl … thrilling? … I was standing at stake, with bound hands above my head, on the stake was the board with embarrassing description of me… The women… ladies… around me … laughing at me, slapping my face, my buttocks, pulling nipples … they turned me around, watching and touching from the back and the front, between my legs, looking into my teeth … still laughing, speaking how nice boy I am … asking if I would like to fuck them, be fucked … why I am so admiring beautiful girls … that I should give nice show dancing on cross … that it is so pity … will I cry and scream in pain on cross? … that they will keep my pictures as a souvenir … …they stroked me with riding crops – in front and back, slapped, pulled … not seriously – more for fun … I was aroused with penis in full erection as they touched me … happily covered with loincloth … but dreaming to be bare, to be masturbated by them until the end and again ... but they didn’t do it … …
Intense and exciting. Thank you very much Wikk

Back
Top Bottom