MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very soon now a crucifixion procesion will be formed.
Five men and seven women carrying their patibuli.
They are going to take us to the knoll where we will be crucified.
I am so excited!
They are going to crucify me. As I deserve,
At last!
We are going to suffer a terrible torture, naked in front of a bunch of strangers.
Why I am so excited?
Am I the only one?

Last edited:
No!
Action at last!:cool::rolleyes:
Well it will take still me some time to write everything. Be patient!
As a spectator I am very excited, especially I'm waiting to see the parading boys , will they be naked or do we have the loincloth?
We will be in loinclth until the crucifixion is completed and our executioners remove them as a final step of our humiliation.

Meanwhile, on the pillory :

“Now, Loxuru!” she said! “It’s your turn! I have a job for you!?”
“A job!?”
“I want you to satisfy me orally!”
“That will be a problem!”
“Why?”
“How do you expect me to do that? I am standing right up, with my hands shackled over my head!?”
“That can be arranged! You shall kneel down in front of me and do it!”
“I have another objection!”
“What objection! I am not used to a ‘no’ as an answer!”
“Risk of throat cancer!”
“Overruled! Not with your limited life expectancy! Now just do it, will you!? After all, look around! Who is protecting you against the other guests? They are really vicious sadist sexual predators! Do you want me to hand you over to them? No!? Well, at least you could do something in return for me!“
She refixed the shackles, so I would be able to kneel down.
“On your knees now!”
I obeyed her order, now with my hands tied to my back. Then, she grabbed my head and pulled it towards her loins.
“Wait a minute!” I said, ‘perhaps with my hands free, I could give you more excitement!?”
“Don’t take advantage of the situation, will you, Lox!?”
“Just a suggestion!?”
“All right! You have a point!”
Quickly, she fixed my ankles with a strap behind the pillory and released my hands.
“You better be good now!” she said, while she grabbed my head again into her loins.
“I know the way!” I replied, as I put my hands on her thighs, ducked under her yellow dress and dove my tongue into her bush.

Whoa thought she was a nightmare
Lord it was so true
She told me don't go walking slow
She’s the devil's on the loose
Better run through the jungle

Whoa don't look back to see
Thought I heard a rumblin'
Calling to my name

Whoa don't look back to see
Over on…
Over on the mountain, thunder magic spoke
Let the people know my wisdom
Fill the land with smoke

Above my head, a scream of ecstasy broke loose, and she went down on her knees, sitting in front of me, her eyes wide open, her looks full of excitement.
Breathing deeply, she looked into my eyes for several seconds.
“Oh Damn!” she said.
“I told you, I knew the way!” I replied.
Still excited, she grabbed my loincloth, intending to take it off. But then, she drew back.
“No!” she said “You need to keep your energy for later!”
She stood up again, fixed my hands behind the pillory, left me on my knees and disappeared.

Meanwhile, the two fictional ISIL scouts are still there, watching from a safe distance.
“That is completely insane what they do! What shall we report to the commander about this?”
“Report to the commander!? Are you crazy!? He shall think we have been drinking alcohol, and then we get shot! We tell nothing about this, do you hear me!? Not a word!”
“OK! OK! But something else I want to ask! Do you see what that man is doing with that blonde woman in that yellow dress?”
“Infidels call that : cunnilignus!”
“Oh, that’s what it means! I always thought it was the name of some Roman emperor. Anyway! Well, you are a more experienced man than me. Perhaps… you know, it looks like,… maybe, me and Aisha… if I could persuade her to lift her burka .. to do like that...not during Ramadan, of course! Could you, with your experience, give me some… tips to get her so far…?”
“Shut up and watch!”

I made this little manip to add to what carloscruz has written ...

"....When she returns to the party while being called all kind of things from the main building, Messaline the chic French lesbian blonde is called to try her cross.
She walks hesitantly until she is close enough to read again her titulus.

“Messa
Suffering for Judith’s love”
She looks up and immediately finds Judith looking at her from the top floor of the main building. Messa smiles and Judith blows her a kiss. Excited and happy now, Messaline takes her place over the wood.

91 Snapshot.jpg

-T cross, four nails. The legs bend backwards, feet at the height of her waist. Nails through her ankles- Teresa intoned.

-Quite spectacular. You are certainly going to suffer for Judith. - Teresa observes, once the carpenters have the French in the position requested by her and had it marked.

Messaline is still looking proudly into Judith’s eyes when she is released..."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I made this little manip to add to what carloscruz has written ...

"....When she returns to the party while being called all kind of things from the main building, Messaline the chic French lesbian blonde is called to try her cross.

“Messa
Suffering for Judith’s love”
She looks up and immediately finds Judith looking at her from the top floor of the main building. Messa smiles and Judith blows her a kiss. Excited and happy now, Messaline takes her place over the wood.

View attachment 593084

-T cross, four nails. The legs bend backwards, feet at the height of her waist. Nails through her ankles- Teresa intoned.

-Quite spectacular. You are certainly going to suffer for Judith. - Teresa observes, once the carpenters have the French in the position requested by her and had it marked.

Messaline is still looking proudly into Judith’s eyes when she is released..."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thak you so much Messa for such a valuable contribution!
Besos to both of you.
Carlos+

Part V

Once inside the former worker’s lodgment building, they observe that it has a dining room, kitchen and a communal bathroom with a military type corridor shower. In the basement twenty cells have been prepared with grilled doors, toilets, wash basins and cots.
They are untied, their tituli removed and they are provided with a simple meal and plenty of water. Lunch finished, the Headmistress explains the schedule to them.

13:30 14:30. Cross fitting session. You get measures for your crosses.
14:30 16:00. Grave digging. You will finish your common grave.
16:00 17:00. You will get cleaned by water hose and enjoy a break later.
17:00-18:45 Pillories and whipping posts. Your owners will have their first chance of examining you, touch you, use you sexually, punish or talk to you. Your Executioners will introduce themselves to you.
18:45-20:15. Light Dinner, second drugs dose and bowel cleaning process.
20:15. To your individual cells.
A lottery was run among the Owners and an order was established. According to that order the Owners may request one of you and spend half of the night with her/him.
There are some exceptions. You will learn about that later on.
01:00 Change of shift in the cells, if necessary. A different owner may take each of you for his/her pleasure.
06:00 Wake up call.
06:30 07:30 Very light breakfast with next doses of medication.
07:30 09:00 You will be allowed a communal shower. You will be also allowed to engage in sexual activities among you.
09:00-09:30 Whipping.
09:30-10:15 Via Crucis.
10:30 Crucifixions.
………..
Burial.
She also explains that starting now they will receive several doses of pills: A mixture of drugs that will help them to get their bowels totally clean before tomorrow, to maintain a high degree of sexual arousal and to bear the pain better; a very useful combination.
Unfortunately the secondary harmful effects of the drugs are severe, but they won’t have time to experience them- She continues her lecture-. In fact their torture will be shorter because of those effects. They don’t want you to last three days!
When the Headmistress finishes they get the first set of three pills that they ingest without questions. They are given free time and allowed to use the bathrooms.
After that, and still unbound, they are led outside behind their barracks. There, several tools and carpenter’s benches are installed. The timber is there and had been cut already by two men. A bunch of crosses are ready.
From the balconies of the main building the guest are now watching them while sipping cold drinks. The buzz of excited conversations is filling now the air. The cameras are again present and recording the whole scene.
One cross is already set on top of three wooden blocks, half a meter above the ground.
With a clipboard in hand Teresa explains the procedures.
-You already have your own cross assigned. I will call your name and you will lie on top of yours and assume the position. Once satisfied, the carpenters will fix you with plastic straps, check the dimensions, and mark the precise position for the nails and tituli. –Teresa explains, everybody paying now attention to her words.
-Once marked the crosses will be disassembled. The vertical stipes and nails will be taken to the place of execution. Over there, on the top of that knoll- she says pointing to the elevation behind the resort they had notice before- You will carry the patibulum there, of course! You are the ones getting your wish and being crucified, it’s only fair that you contribute in some way!-she laughs with many on the audience joining her.
All the members of the cross party look up at the place where they will be executed.
-Loxuru, this one is yours.
The German approaches the cross. Is a T shape classical cross, the timber cut on a square section. While he lies on top and takes the position with the help of the carpenters Teresa keeps explaining:
-Tomorrow you will be strapped again, so your executioners may perform their task quickly and efficiently.
They realize that the task she is referring to, consist in nailing their bodies to the crosses in front of them, and feel their fear rising.
- Once nailed the straps will be removed and the crosses will be raised.-
She ends her lecture, and turning her attention to the carpenters and Loxuru she instructs:
- T cross, feet nailed sideward, nails through his ankles are our Graf’s preferences for his crucifixion.-She reads causing another surprise to the group.

Loxuru himself looks at her with an expression of amazement before remembering how deeply they have been investigated by the Group.
Looking up from his position he sees the Palo Alto CEO in one of the balconies.
She is staring intensely at him with a smile on her lips and an enigmatic expression on her eyes. He had to admit that she was a quite attractive woman and she was starting to get him excited in spite of his position.
The carpenters tie his wrist and ankles with straps, place the tituli on top and mark the positions on the wood.

This done, they release the man who stands up returning to the group of condemned. Stipe, patibulum and tituli are quickly disassembled and taken away.
Another cross is set in place and the next condemned is called by Teresa.

-Fat Slave Girl!
And while the Englishwoman maneuvers herself on top of her cross, she reads:
- T-cross, feet at the sides, four nails!

She is set in position and secured in place by the carpenters. With the sole of her feet flat at the sides of the pole, her knees wide apart, her sex will be totally exposed when her loincloth is removed.
The condemned woman observes how the carpenters work and use the marker. She asks:

-I am a little overweight. Do you think this cross is strong enough for me?
-You are certainly a fat slut, but the cross will hold. Ask your carnifex about the nailing. You won’t want to die of a fall from a cross! Will you?-laugh the carpenters. A lot of guests join the mockery and shout insults to Fat Slave Girl calling her fat whore, remarking the size of her tits and things like that.
When they complete their task, the carpenters help her to stand; while she returns to the group of prisoners her face is red with shame but her nipples are as hard as pebbles too.
The carpenters prepare another cross.

-Nudeboy! You are next! - Teresa says, and the blonde Englishman takes the place of his woman.

-They are a couple and they would like to die as a couple.-Teresa explains.-Same type of cross, position and nails boys!
Nudeboy stretches meekly on top of his wood. With his eyes he searches for his partner and they exchange a look full of love and lust, and while the men secure him to the wood he can’t hide a big bulging under his tight loincloth front. In fact everybody, audience, crucifiers and crucified, is showing clear signs of sexual arousal.

After him is Barbaria’s turn. Her selected cross is a classical T shape with four nails, feet at the front. Her movements were very elegant and everybody, men and women, lust for her body while exposed on the wood that will soon kill her.

-Carloscruz! This is your cross. –In a daze Carlos moves forward and approaches the wooden T now set over the blocks. His tituli is already affixed to the top.
-Three nails for him!-reads Teresa.
He lies on top and stretches his arms over the patibulum.

He looks around. He is the center of attention now. His cross mates, his crucifixion party as he thinks of them, and the guest on the balconies keeps following closely the procedures.

The carpenters grab his extremities putting in place his feet, one on top of the other, and his wrists. Once satisfied they fasten the plastic straps securing his body to the cross.

-Well you are all set! - says one of the carpenters patting his thigh.
-Are you comfortable Carlos? - Teresa asks with mock concern - Remember that you will spend most of your remaining life in that position!

He nods absentminded without registering the irony. Suddenly he is overwhelmed by emotions. Conflicting emotions; so familiar!
He feels the wood of his cross against his skin for the first time. His cross!
The cross he soon will be nailed to. The cross he will be one with, tomorrow; the cross that will kill him.

The emotions, fear and sexual arousal coming and going like waves one over the other…but consistently increasing in power at a constant pace from the instant this crazy story started and the Headmistress’s message arrived.
The Headmistress…he sees her now in a second floor terrace…
-Look at the hard-on he got! –One of the carpenters exclaims! - He really likes his cross!

And it’s true! Perhaps with a little contribution from the pills, bur he feels his cock engorged and pushing his loincloth.
He flushes with shame but nevertheless his arousal still grows.
What kind of sick mind may enjoy this shameful and frightening situation? He reflects in shock.
The Headmistress smiles at him increasing his turmoil of sensations…
But he feels his limbs released, the straps cut by the men.
Still overwhelmed by the intensity of his pervert emotions Carlos returns to the group of crucificants.

-Roberta! Your turn- Teresa calls and the Canadian steps forward to her cross fitting session. She has dark brown hair and a plump pretty face.
- She favors a regular cross, arms fastened to the cross horizontal beam and one nail through each wrist and foot; feet at the front and four large nails. - Teresa explains.
-Thank you-Roberta answers while putting her heavy frame on top of her wood. She is obviously excited by her humiliating exhibition and being manipulated and fastened to the cross puts her too, close an orgasm.

When she returns to the party while being called all kind of things from the main building, Messaline the chic French lesbian blonde is called to try her cross.

“Messa
Suffering for Judith’s love”​

Messaline is still looking proudly into Judith’s eyes when she is released.

The process is slow and tedious, but nobody is bored. Audience and condemned equally affected by the atmosphere, charged with sadism, submission and lust.
For each prisoner, the first contact with his own cross triggers the familiar mixture of panic and arousal, greatly enhanced by the business like attitude of the carpenters.

Amosad is the next one. He is positioned with his legs flexed, four nails in a T shaped cross.

-GabriellaSivilla! Four nails! –reads Teresa from her clipboard.

The beauty of the young Italian blonde stretched on her cross, her breast rising rhythmically with her nervous breathing, causes some instants of spontaneous silence on the public.
But soon somebody translates out loud her titulus to English and wave of laughter takes the whole audience.
-Let’s see tomorrow how a Queen of Whores dances on her cross!!!- shouts somebody.
Gabriella flushes deep red, but also feels her clit stirring and she also wonders how will be her dance the next day and how long before she totally regrets answering the damn message.
Going back to the group she exchanges a look with Wikk, who is next.
He is looking at her with total adoration but rapidly lowers his eyes shyly.

-Classic T, (crux cormisa) three or four nails. Make three, let’s save a little -Teresa jokes while one of the men selects and put aside three huge nails.

When Wikk gets on top of his cross and sees the public looking at him he feels a wave of shame and humiliation, but at the same time his erection grows another notch.
There is no way to hide it. Everybody is seen how much this situation is turning him on!
Perhaps is the effect of the pills but he can’t denied how excited he is with his shameful exhibition. He is released and without thinking stands close to Gabriella.

-And now we will finish with Eulalia.- declares Teresa with some relief and getting a cheering from the balconies. – And she knows what she wants believe me!

“The upright (stipes) in front of the crossbar (patibulum), so my arms are stretched back a bit, forcing my breast apart.
The edges of the upright beveled to 45º, so that with my feet nailed to the, soles against the wood, my knees will be forced wide apart.
A sedile with a vaginal spike, so I can only rest on it if allow the spike to penetrate me;
A location where I’m clearly visible from a good way off - say near a cliff top - yet with a fairly short stipes so I'm within groping reach of abusers and tormentors...

I think that's what this girl deserves”

Teresa reads while Eulalia, equally ashamed and excited, lies on top of a cross made exactly in accordance with her precise requests, but for the lack of sedile.

The results are stunning and the public appreciatively watches how she is fixed and her cross marked. The arousal is growing among the audience. The quality of the staging is exceeding their highest expectations.
On the other hand, they are really looking forward now to see those bodies nailed and writhing in their crosses.

Whit Eulalia released and the cross fitting session completed at last, the prisoners are tied again, hands behind their backs are lead by Pete and Jaime towards the unfinished grave.

The fact is that the real work has been done by an old excavator, part of the old resort garden equipment. It looks like it had been recently repaired and put back into service for the event.
So it is more like a symbolic task: to dig their own grave. They want them to realize that soon their corpses will be in there, piled together.

What they have to do is to dig an extra half meter. The men take picks and shovels and the women transport the earth out of the grave with baskets.
They work in silence without much sexual trill. A psychological torture mainly.
When they finish they are led back to the front yard of their building where they get cleaned by a powerful garden hose. The temperature is not too high but nevertheless they are soon dry. Inside they get a short brake without ropes, with chances for drinking fresh water and use the toilettes.

At precisely 17:00 the condemned are led to the old gardens in front of the main building. A dozen of stakes of around two meters of height are planted there in two rows.
The tituli are fixed to the stakes and each prisoner takes his place below his own titulus. Their hands over their heads fixed with manacles to a chain. In front of the rows of stakes pillories, waist high, have been also installed.

Once they are prepared the guest come strolling leisurely again sipping drinks and start examining their property.
The men and women who have paid for their execution have now the chance of observing, talking, touching, using or punishing them.
Among the audience there are a wide range of attitudes towards the condemned.
Some of them feel a certain degree of gratitude because their sacrifice is going to provide them with the most unique experience and the highest degree of sexual thrill. Some others are much more inclined to sadistic feelings.
But for a while they just go from one post to the other, reading the tituli and asking the prisoners questions.
A couple of attractive ladies slightly above forty, ask Carlos:
-Hi! My name is Susan and she is Monica. Do you really want to die?
-No Mistress. I don’t want to die – he answers quite ashamed.
-But you want to be crucified!-Susan fires back.
-Do you want to see me crucified?
-Yes! Absolutely! - Both women answer at the same time.
-In that case, I want to be crucified. Don’t ask me why. But I do.-Carlos declares bowing his head.
- Very good, because you no longer have a choice. You were brought here to be crucified! -Monica whispers in his ear.
-Yes, but your submission and your desire to please, excite us a lot! Mmmm!!! – Susan purrs- And now get ready. I wish to use my leather strap on your cock!
And during the next minutes both women administer Carlos a severe strapping both on his front and ass, stopping from time to time to caress his ass and his sex over the loincloth, feeling his skin for the increase in heat.

Similar treatment is being provided to the other prisoners.
FatSlaveGirl and Roberta have been tied to in contiguous stakes and they have drawn several men and women around them. The public is having a lot of fun with the heavy set girls and they are being slapped in their faces and their wide behinds thoroughly strapped.
-So we have two fat sluts to entertain us writing in their crosses! - one of the men says while crossing Roberta’s face a couple of times with his hand.
-Yes!- Answers a lady while also slapping hard FSG’s tits and face.- I can’t wait to see them slowly dying for our pleasure!- And look at this whore’s nipples. Hard as stones! She is going to enjoy herself when nailed!

Two posts down, Wikk is surrounded by four dominant women. They make him turn around every few minutes in order to present his back and front alternately to their riding crops. He is deep red both from the crops and humiliation, but he is trying to hide his huge erection without success and causing his beautiful tortures to laugh merrily. Anyway rubbing it against the stake gets him some relief.

Messaline is alone with a dark haired beauty that is, without any doubt, her lover Judith. They are sharing an evident tenderness and loving intimacy, but she is also administering Messa a quite stern punishment that the blonde seems to enjoy as much as her caresses.

Nudeboy is receiving attention from both men and women and his rock hard cock is being slapped at the moment by a big man who is calling him dirty faggot and getting the Englishman grunting both from pain and pleasure.
Eulalia is being pawned and groped by a trio of men on the younger side of the age range. She has her eyes closed, while undulating her body under the whip; her mind, like most of her companions, in a turmoil of contradictory sensations.

Barbaria is receiving the same kind of attentions but her admirers are being even rougher and she has now deep red marks on her skin, and she is sure that the talking about rapping her is going to became action very soon.

The lady in the yellow summer dress is taking care of Loxuru in an almost exclusive way. They are in deep conversation even though she often touches his body everywhere, using also her riding crop on him with remarkable force.

GabriellaSivilla has attracted with her blond beautiful looks a cohort of men. They are taking advantage of her body and making her to turn around by the stake, receiving a good flogging both on her breast and bum. She is weeping softly, but her eyes shine also with arousal.

Two men and two women are punishing Amosad he was being spitted and slapped severely by his torturers.
-What a small prick you have! – One of the women asks him.
-You really are a dirty all man, aren’t you? – On of the men tells him after spitting on his face - You have to be a vicious pig to volunteer for being crucified just for our pleasure!
-Yes I am a vicious pig and I deserve to be executed. But please, whip me hard first! - He answers causing a high degree of amusement to his audience.

After a while Carlos sees in front of him the beautiful face of the Headmistress …

(To be continued…if you want)
Good story,very well written.

Back
Top Bottom