MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
After requesting the learned opinions of Barb and Eulalia, the word I am proposing for us will be

Crucificand

“...No, I think it works nicely in English. Especially in that we are all going to our deaths on the cross willingly“
Barb

“Pretty good - I think Crucificands would be more correct, reflecting the Latin gerundive -
'(those who are) going to be, are fit to be, etc., crucified'...”
Eulalia

Last edited:
After requesting the learned opinions of Barb and Eulalia, the word I am proposing for us will be

Crucificand

“...No, I think it works nicely in English. Especially in that we are all going to our deaths on the cross willingly“
Barb

“Pretty good - I think Crucificands would be more correct, reflecting the Latin gerundive -
'(those who are) going to be, are fit to be, etc., crucified'...”
Eulalia
And indeed we are going to our deaths on the cross willingly
and we are also those who are going to be, and are fit to be
CRUCIFIED.

Here you have the next chapter. Sorry it took me so long, but as I explained I am quite busy in RL.
Parts of the story that will happen later (during the night) have been already posted by some of you (Thanks a lot for that! See posts #291 and #300) but I don’t think it matters a lot. We always can make a corrected version edited for time line and English.
Also in this part I have use, adapted, the answers some of you provided for my questions and a text from Patrizio (in italics). Thanks again.

Hope you are still interested in our story, my fellow crucificands.

Thanks!

Part VII

After the whipping contest between Fat Slave Girl and Roberta they get a loud round of applause and cheering and they are given a few minutes to recover. After that, they are lead again to their pillories to receive renovated sexual and sadistic attention.

Master/Executioner John is sharing Amosad’s body with a couple. While the man is ramming the condemned in the pillory, the lady is putting her sex against Amosad’s face.
-I am going to masturbate with your face pig, but your cooperation would be appreciated- declared the woman.
Amosad tried to answer but getting her cunt on his face, he just starts to kiss and lick while trying to impale himself more deeply into the man’s cock.

-Carlos, I am going to give our guests the chance to enjoy you. You are in demand, but I may visit you tonight in your cell after I take care of some issues with Messa and her lover. Bye! - The Headmistress tells the Spaniard.
And without giving him the chance of answering, she turns around and walks away towards the pillory where Messa is bound.
She moves swinging her beautiful and naked hips and bum, leaving Carlos in the pillory.

Immediately, he notices a tall man, around thirty years old, looking at him with a cruel smile.
-My name is Mario-he declares with an Italian accent- You are going to make me cum in your mouth and you will swallow it all, or I will whip you raw!
-I have no experience at all Master, but I will do my best.
-Shut up and start! –he says while inserting his big cock in Carlos mouth.
At that moment he feels another object pushing his way inside him. He can’t see it but is Susan with a big strap on dildo, fucking him hard.
-Take this darling- she laughs- but don’t worry I am sure you will get deflowered by a real cock before the afternoon ends!
I am no longer a person, just a sexual object- Carlos reflects- Having fully submitted, my only remaining purpose in life is to provide pleasure to my owners. Today, letting them fuck me, tomorrow dying in my cross for their pleasure and entertainment.
I started the path to complete depravity long time ago; now is too late to turn back and it leads to my end tomorrow in my cross!-Yet, to his further humiliation, his shaming thoughts get him an even harder cock. - What a pervert I am! But I will pay for all that tomorrow!-he finishes his pondering while applying himself to suck Master Mario’s cock with great enthusiasm.
And in a few minutes the condemned gets to his relief a big jet of sperm from the cock and, as instructed, swallows it completely.

In the meantime Judith is still offering her lover the delight of her sex and talking tenderly to her in a low and soothing voice, while the Headmistress watches them from a distance with a mischievous smile.

Barbaria is being used by several men and women, always under the attentive watch of Master/Executioner Paul. He carefully graduates the balance between pleasure and pain. Taking care of her condemned and alternating punishments with soft words and tender caresses. He wants the American lady in good shape for her crucifixion. He wants her beautiful and sexy during her last stand.
There is no doubt that he is attracted by her, in a certain way in love with her. Yet he is really looking forward to crucify her.
This kind of bond is taking shape in the majority of the Executioner condemned couples in the resort. It was probably intended by the Headmistress and her group when they selected the executioners, and they certainly expect it will contribute to the atmosphere they desire for the main event.
Barb is aware of this relationship and yet her rebellious character still flares, resisting her Master and her tormentors. But the only effects she gets are more lashes and amused laughs. They seem to relish the entertainment she is providing.
So in the end she feels herself slowly falling in the field of attraction of such a wicked bond.

Eulalia for her part is maintaining her submissive attitude and opposes almost no resistance to Diego. She is now being forced to kiss and suck several cocks in succession while being penetrated also by several men.
Her beauty and attitude made her quite popular the moment she descended from the plain. Her breast proud, her nipples hard, her bum swinging with elegance…
And now men that dreamed of her for hours had the chance of tasting her...

The lady from Palo Alto is still maintaining her exclusive claim over Loxuru…

On her part, after having been properly pleasured by Wikk, Marlén is encouraging her three friends to use him while still in the pillory.
The women place themselves in front of the young man, where he may easily see the procedures, and don strapless dildos and sheer seamless pantyhose in black.
The image is really sexy and striking. The elegant female figures greatly enhanced by the transparency of the black silk but the protuberant rubber cocks adding a note of total discordance.
Soon the first is deeply penetrating Wikk and he, once again is torn between humiliation and pleasure, fully cooperating in his deflowering and always showing a hard cock that attracts the jokes and mockery of his females torturers.
He is not sure of the kind of relationship between Marlén and the other three women. There is a certain submission in the way they address Marlen that intrigues him. But he tries to concentrate mainly in offering himself to the women’s complete pleasure.

Nudeboy was given a certain rest during the whip duel between Fat Slave Girl and Roberta, caused by his comments, but really desired by the three of them.
Still in the pillory Master Antony has invited a couple of ladies to enjoy him too and he is doing his best to serve them all.

In the mean time Gabriella in her pillory has been taken by a variety of men. Her blonde beauty has attracted wide attention and Master George is sharing her with generosity with several gentlemen. Some are rough, some more gentle. Like her companions she feels the fear…and she feels the desire…

Besides her, has been tied the young Feyre Archeron, the last addition to the crucifixion party. The woman who led her to the post applied to the girl a good number of lashes. Feyre is rotating to offer alternatively front and back to her Executioner.
She looks quite excited as her body language request to be hit on her breast, her bum or even her lovely shaved pussy.
It looks like they have been talking during the trip, because there is an air of understanding and certain complicity between the two women.
The sexy and sadistic show attracts soon several men and women of the public and the woman stop the flogging and say:
-Time for the pillory Feyre!
-Yes Mistress Helga, I am ready-Answers the girl with emotion in her voice.
And soon she is raped by the first man while lapping with glee a shave fragrant pussy offered to her.

But precisely at 18:45 the activities are called to an end by the Headmistress. She is still wearing just her blouse, her high heels and a wide black belt. She looks gorgeous.

The crucificands are released from the pillories and herded together while their overseers rearrange the loincloths, tie again their hands at their backs and rope them by the neck.
They are left alone while the guests gather in front of the main building and are informed about a dinner party, probably an orgy, which is being prepared for them.
The group of condemned stand a little apart, with marks of the whip on their skin, cum leaking out of their bodies, eyes downcast, humiliated… waiting to be led back to their building.

Two men approach then the group. One is Mario the elegant and cruel Italian who forced Carlos to suck his cock. The other is tall, about sixty years old, slim and with distinguished white hair. They stop very close to the condemned.
The older, has an expression of amazement on his face. It looks like what he has witnessed since the arrival of the last flight, has made a deep impression on him.
Without addressing anyone in particular while his gaze sweeps the party, he asks:

-Do you want to be crucified?-by his accent, he is also an Italian and cultured.

After some hesitation one of the women answers. Is Barb, the American.
- Yes, I think so, although there are times when I am not so sure. But I am here. There is no going back, right?
And following her clue several crucificands answer also.
-No one ‘wants’ to be crucified! That is just an exciting fantasy!-affirms Loxuru.
Roberta utters a simple-Yes.
Eulalia, a more enthusiastic –Oh, yes!!!
-… I don’t know … it was my dream ... it was arousing for me... but it was … on pictures … I dreamed it …-Answers now Adgan (Wikk) looking down.
-I can’t explain why…but yes…I want to be crucified-Answers Carlos.

-Aren’t you afraid?-asks now the Italian, and several of the prisoners answer at the same time.

- Who would not be in this situation? -blurts out Loxuru.
- I’m afraid … very; very much … I don’t want …-Adgan.
- Yes I am very afraid yet obsessed with the idea of suffering in public and I know I would be haunted if I did not take advantage of this opportunity-Roberta.
- Who wouldn’t be? I’d be lying if I said no to that.-Barb.
- I am in panic, but I think I could not return to my previous life…If I could…-Carlos
- Yes, certainly - but not paralyzed with fear, more psyched-up, even sexually aroused by it.-Eulalia

- Why are you so excited about being nailed naked publicly in a cross and dying?

-Because it would be the realization of my masochist and exhibitionist erotic dreams. A situation often imagined.
Being stripped, being completely naked in public, tortured, crucified, it's a highly erotic situation for me- it’s Carlo’s answer this time.
-It will finally satisfy this masochistic desire of mine to have my darkest secrets and desires exposed, and to be publicly punished for them- says Roberta.
- Because it is an exciting fantasy! Don’t ask where it comes from! It cannot be explained. Nobody wants it for real, the prospect is scaring, but by unexpectedly being in it, and the prospect of what could come, the anticipation chases away the fears. Those drugs they give us, help too!-replies Loxuru.
-…I was … very much excited … but why? … I don’t know … to show how I admire the beauty of women? ... To look like these on drawings …I don’t know … it was stupid …-responses Adgan.
Barb replies- It’s a fantasy of mine ... being crucified naked before a host of onlookers ... hearing their jeers and insults, knowing that they are watching every move I make, as I writhe about on my cross, and ogling my shamelessly exposed private parts.
And Eulalia- That's impossible to explain, being nailed up naked on a cross has just been an idea that's excited me since I was a kid. I'm not excited by the idea of dying, but not frightened by it either, the fact that my crucifixion going to be the end simplifies the situation and focuses my mind on coping with each moment.

The tall Italian is listening to the crucificands while his state of agitation is clearly increasing. The other, Mario, is paying close attention to his reactions with a hardening expression.

-I know him -whispers Gabriella to her cross mates - I have seen him in the Italian newspapers. His name is Patrizio, a well known millionaire from Torino.

- The fact that you are going to be crucified together enhances your arousal? - It’s his next question.
-… I don’t want it. ..But I dreamed to be next to a girl... which body I like … executed – replies Adgan, always with a hesitant voice, full of shame.
- It doesn't make a great difference; I'll be mainly focused on myself and what's happening to me. But if I'm made to watch and listen to others being crucified - as I surely shall be - that will certainly enhance both my fear and my sexual arousal.-reflects Eulalia out loud.
-Yes, to be crucified not alone, but with others suffering the same cruel ordeal…-answers Barb.
-Every one of us has that fantasy! That keeps me going on! It is exciting to share the fate with all these people!-Is Loxuru’s opinion.
- Having Fat Slave Girl, NudeBoy and other friends see me suffer and suffer with me, excites me. Yes- says Roberta.
- Of course, being naked among nudes is highly erotic.-replies Carlos-
Knowing that we all desire the cross and that we deserve it.
And much more than many men and women crucified before us, during the last centuries.

Hearing this Patrizio extends his hand and places it on the front of Carlos’s loincloth. He feels the hard and pulsating cock of the condemned man. Carlos is surprised, but submissive and not totally unpleased, lets him do. Patrizio for a long instant caress his sex under the loincloth.

-And you are so excited! - He says looking like in trance.

Mystified, Mario lets out an exclamation of disgusted surprise while Patrizio realizes that he has somehow, betrayed himself with such a revealing gesture.
Trying to fix his mistake he caress now Barb’s right breast, passing his fingertips over the American’s hard nipples.

-All of you are!

Turning around without any more words he starts walking towards the main building and the rest of the guests, Mario follows him close.

-He has the craving- Eulalia says looking at Patrizio’s back. - He wants a cross.
-You are right. He shows all the symptoms – Agrees Barb, following her gaze.

Teresa and Jaime take the rope of prisoners and instruct them to walk towards the cell’s block.

Once Patrizio and Mario reach the makeshift resort’s terrace they sit in a table and ask for some wine.
Patrizio is still entranced by the situation; He would never have expected such a show.
His friend Mario, who is not really his friend, asks him.

-Would you like to be crucified?

-Patrizio looks at him, missing his breath....

-Why do you ask?-he stutters.

-Because I saw you excited out there, very excited!!- He answers with a mocking smile.-You know? I really like seeing people who suffer, and a crucifixion is the best, I'm sadist and you?

-Not me. I'm not a sadist, I'm pretty masochistic, and seeing those naked bodies, especially men, make me excited!

-Men? Are you also gay? Masochist and gay? Nice combination !! But it doesn’t surprise me. I saw how you grabbed Carlo’s package!!
Then, you would like to be crucified with them, aren’t you? Crucifix naked after suffering whipping, humiliation by men and women?

-Well, yes, but in an imaginary situation, in fact, I imagined it several times, you know, I'm a member of a crux forum....

-I know, I know that one among your many sexual deviations, I also identified you on that forum !!!

-Are you spying on me? Why?

-Nothing personal ... in fact, yes!!! You have been hindering me in my business for many years!!
And the fact that you could be crucified at last with others, improves your excitement?

-Are you crazy? What do you mean? You're not serious, true?

-Wait and see, your imagination will become reality, otherwise, if you do not accept I will ruin you, I will let the whole world know who you are, a gay, a fagot, an exhibitionist, a masochist, who bullies the weak!!!!

On the terrace, together with the other guests, this sentence freezes Patrizio’s blood, he does not understand anything anymore, and he is terrified!!! Turns pale and trembles, the world turns around him, he is about to faint …His interlocutor, the person who convinced him to come to this place for the event, looks at him and says:

-Come on, it's just a fiction, except for some whipping, a bit of bondage, a bit of sex, the rest is just a scene, they want you to believe that they will nail you seriously and that you will die!!

-Ah, ah, ah, ah!!!! – Patrizio pretends to laugh and to believe that tomorrow’s crucifixions are not for real; just a fiction. It will make easier his acceptance.
But looking into Mario’s eyes he sees that tomorrow he will crucify him with very real nails. And he will enjoy himself very much doing it.
He realizes that he will never return to Torino. Tomorrow he will die crucified naked with the rest.
He feels the fear rising inside him, but also a strong sexual trill.
Yes, definitely, it’s better to be forced.

-Let’s go to your room. If you are going to be crucified tomorrow, you need to get properly whipped and fucked.
I will get some of those pills for you on our way. Later I will take care of your paper work. -Mario declares.

Without a word, Patrizio raises and heads for the stairs.
He knows that this night, his last, he will become an object; an object for sex and sadism, Mario’s sexual object. Mario...his Executioner, he reflects while his cock jumps at the thought.

(To be continued…If you want)

Last edited:
Good job, Carlos!:clapping::clapping:

But precisely at 18:45 the activities are called to an end by the Headmistress. She is still wearing just her blouse, her high heels and a wide black belt. She looks gorgeous.
:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
Luckily we have some view exciting from that pillory.:icon_popcorn:
(I hope my 'owner' does not notice my excitement. Imagine she is jealous!):peep::azote:;)

They are left alone while the guests gather in front of the main building and are informed about a dinner party, probably an orgy, which is being prepared for them.
Why is it Always partytime for the others?:confused::zlumi::chuck::afro::partyhat:

The group of condemned stand a little apart, with marks of the whip on their bodies, cum leaking out of their bodies, eyes downcast, humiliated… waiting to be led back to their building.

Although... we are in good company too!:beer:

Good job, Carlos!:clapping::clapping:

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
Luckily we have some view exciting from that pillory.:icon_popcorn:
(I hope my 'owner' does not notice my excitement. Imagine she is jealous!):peep::azote:;)

Why is it Always partytime for the others?:confused::zlumi::chuck::afro::partyhat:

Although... we are in good company too!:beer:
I am glad you liked it Loxuru!
And thanks to your post I noticed I had put too many "bodies"!

"...little apart, with marks of the whip on their bodies, cum leaking out of their bodies, eyes downcast..."

I was still in time to edit it. Let's see how many more mistakes I did!

I allow me to attach picture of my Mistress – Marlen – the picture with splendid and strong woman – I don’t know her, but I suppose she is quite sensitive and good-hearted one
(st_merrique__by_huitphotography – from deviantart)

Attachments

• Marlen.jpg
    Marlen.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 172
My fellow members and cross mates,
I have received some contructive opinions about the story, specially the last part. Opinions that I appreciate.
Perhaps the story is getting too farfetched.
We are many “crucificands” now and it is difficult to please everybody and do not make mistakes.
On top of that I have only a little time to write this time of the year.
I don’f think that, admitting that a group of men and women had, more or less willingly, accepted to be crucified for the sexual pleasure of others; would be imposible that people in the audience could realize that her kink for the cross is stronger that they expected. That once there, and seeing the prisoners, they may decide to take the unique chance of going all the way and be crucified too.
I don’t know anymore.
If possible I will like to know your opinions about how this is going.
And who is still interested. There is some of us, probably busy, I have no news for a while and perhaps they will prefer to drop from the thread. Please let me know if you still are interested in the story.
If you are still willing, I will keep writting at the pace that my RL would allow me.
Thanks a lot!

I think this is going good.
The purpose of this thread was, that all would participate and when possible, submit contributions.
The outline is already set in the timing schedule.
Everybody can guide his or hers preferred treatment.
When I get ideas, I write them down and post them, at the appropriate time.

For me too : I dont wish to proceed in the story ... If I have the time, perhaps that I'll write something about our crucifixion ...
Thanks to you carlos for what you did till here ... ;)

PATRIZIO

He went down stairs, Mario leads me to a door and pushes me into a room where, behind a desk, there are three women and two men, in the middle a superb and haughty woman.
"I'm a Cross Headmistress !! Well now that you're here, sign these papers."
I do not even have the strength to ask what I am, I sign ..... While Mario smiles satisfied.
I am confused, disoriented, I do not understand what is happening to me, but I also feel excited, what until now was in my dreams, now I live in reality and reality becomes even more alive when, after the lawyer Aline has withdrew the signed sheets, the man on his left says: "Now you have to undress completely!".
strip1800.jpg
Mi and Mario.
I obey without thinking, I take off my shirt, then the shorts, I was in the summer outfit, ...
strip2800.jpg
strip3800.jpg
Now I have only the briefs, I remain a moment undecided, the man tells me: "Come on take off those too soon!".
strip4800.jpg
I take them off and stand naked in front of them.
I look down, I feel my excitement grow, my penis gets harder and harder, I'm ashamed ...
My clothes are put in a bag and sealed.
The Cross Headmistress orders: "cross your hands behind your neck !!".
I obey, I am completely exposed to their looks.
strip5.jpg
The man says: "look how beautiful nipples he has, he wants to torture them!".
The Cross Headmistress seems satisfied and says: "Now Terese will help you."
Terese approaches me, takes a rope, holds my arms behind my back and binds my wrists, then wraps my hips with another rope, takes a piece of white cloth and rolls it on the rope in front and back making me a thong covering my sex and passing between the buttocks.
I'm ready, and Terese, takes me to Max under the gaze of Mario.
strip6800.jpg

more .......

Last edited:
I have received some contructive opinions about the story, specially the last part. Opinions that I appreciate.
We are many “crucificands” now and it is difficult to please everybody and do not make mistakes.
I don’f think that, admitting that a group of men and women had, more or less willingly, accepted to be crucified for the sexual pleasure of others; would be imposible that people in the audience could realize that her kink for the cross is stronger that they expected. That once there, and seeing the prisoners, they may decide to take the unique chance of going all the way and be crucified too.
I don’t know anymore.
And who is still interested. There is some of us, probably busy, I have no news for a while and perhaps they will prefer to drop from the thread. Please let me know if you still are interested in the story.
If you are still willing, I will keep writting at the pace that my RL would allow me.
Thanks a lot!
I like the way you did the latest episode - as I said, I'm not in a position to write many substantial contributions,
but if you'd like to ask me a few questions in our PM, I can generally come up with some answers you can weave into the tale! :D

I don’t know anymore.
Thanks a lot!
I'm very much enjoying this whole thread. Your premise plays into exactly some of the deepest fascination and fantasies I've had with the crucifixion scenario. The idea of both voluntary crucifixion, but also the frightening and thrilling idea of being crucified in front of a crowd of strangers, all of whom are there to derive pleasure from my suffering and predicament. Especially as they all know that I have volunteered for it and am, therefore, complicit in my own demise. That I'm going to share this exciting experience with others who also have the desire to be crucified naked for the sexual pleasure of others, just makes it all the more thrilling.

I remember there was a thread a long while back, titled "What's in it for you?" A member named ONTHECROSS stated his desire to be the victim. He said that to look down from the cross at a crowd of strangers, knowing that they were deriving sexual pleasure and entertainment from his suffering and eventual death, was "the ultimate turn on." I quite agree. He then went on to write a story where he described his fantasy -- from the first moment he decides to put his name in as a volunteer for a group that wishes to stage a real crucifixion, along with his excitement and dread when he receives the email saying that he's been selected as the victim, to the final crucifixion process in all its detail.

So, Carlos and the rest....please do continue with this thread and story. I'm very much enjoying it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. After all, that's why most of us come to this forum. To explore the issue from both the sides of those who enjoy seeing a crucifixion, but also that of those who deep down crave to live this fantasy to its fullest and ultimate outcome.

One day when he logs in the CruxForums, Carloscruz finds a very intriguing message in his mailbox:

“Carlos we have been following you for some time and judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.
There are persons very interested in witnessing a group crucifixion.
If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!
If you need it, we may cover your travel expenses.
(Contact data for requesting travel arrangements)
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

After reading it he is very surprised and a little shocked.
The message doesn’t say what kind of crucifixion; it doesn’t specify how it will end. It doesn’t say anything about safety or safe words and probably it’s just a joke… It’s totally crazy!
But nevertheless he can’t avoid getting excited.
During the following days he tries to forget about the message. But he can’t.
The proposal arrives in a moment of his life in which he lacks illusions and responsibilities as a consequence, his cross dreams are changing, as the message pointed, into an obsession.
Without having decided anything, he catches himself putting his affairs in order and increasing his sport routines.
He argues with himself for hours and changes his mind many times. He doesn’t have any death desire. Nevertheless, he reflects that perhaps it’s his last chance of living his final dream. But he doesn’t want to die and the risks are unreasonable.
On the other hand, he is over fifty and in spite of being in a good shape soon he won’t be ready to exhibit himself naked in public.
He reflects that if he doesn’t go, he will never learn if the offer was serious or just a joke. And he will regret it, as the message predicted, for the rest of his life.
Anyway, it has to be a joke. But something deep inside tells him it isn’t.
So in the end he decides to go and see for himself.
And once he reaches the decision, he feels quite liberated.
He can afford the airplane ticket and the rest of the expenses, so he doesn’t requests anything from the Group nor contact them in any way.
The day arrives and he travels to the island. After renting a car and a surprisingly good night in a small but nice hotel, he drives to the place of the appointment with the first lights.
The instructions are very precise and he reaches an isolated country property on time. There is a high adobe wall and an iron gate with a guard. He identifies him for his CF name, opens the gate and instructs him to drive for a couple of kilometers until he finds a big white house.
He starts following his directions thinking that perhaps in the end the affair wasn’t a joke and he is about to face something very real.
That thought triggers very contradictory feelings in him.
Probably he is going to experience a lot of pain and perhaps even death. That frightens him greatly. But he can’t avoid being also very excited.
Fear and arousal that will probably be with him…for the rest of his life!
After a few minutes he reaches a big white house. There are several cars parked and another man dress in black signals him to park along them.
-Leave the keys in the ignition and go inside – he tells him. He obeys and while walking to the house, sees a young woman wearing just a loincloth, her wrists tied to a branch above her head. She is being flogged but she doesn’t beg or resists. She just grunted and moaned under the whip...things were looking more and more serious by the moment!
One of the men probably alerted of his arrival because when he enters the house a woman of fortysomething is waiting for him. She is smiling and looking at him with intensity. She looks amused and she makes a strong impression on Carlos from the very first moment.
-So you are Carlos! I was really looking forward to meet you! I am the Headmistress. Follow me!
She is wearing a stylish silk blouse in a shade of cream, leather wide belt around a very narrow waist, skin tight leggings and high heels all this black. She looks quite elegant and very sexy at the same time. In fact I find her gorgeous. She turns around and starts walking.

(to be continued, if you want…)

Anyone would like to receive a message like mine?
I would like to be crucified naked with ,,cornu,, in my asshole in front of crowd. I would like to be in company of other men and female martyrs.

Back
Top Bottom