MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A pic I found on Phlebas pic thread, page 152. It could be a teaser for the crucifixions...
This is also quite arousing. Raising the cross where they are going to die!
Same source!

Those are the work of a shy and self-effacing artist (;):p)
who posts light-hearted pastoral fantasies here from time to time
under the endearing name of Leatherrapist.
However, I don't think he's posted those images here -
I recognise them, they're really very good -
originally in colour, but I like b&w -
I notice they're credited to Leathernero, that's the name he used
on DeviantArt - though unsurprisingly he's long since been banned there
(and pretty well everywhere else in the civilsed universe,
but we're pretty well unshockable as long as he doesn't break the rules)

Those are the work of a shy and self-effacing artist (;):p)
who posts light-hearted pastoral fantasies here from time to time
under the endearing name of Leatherrapist.
However, I don't think he's posted those images here -
I recognise them, they're really very good -
originally in colour, but I like b&w -
I notice they're credited to Leathernero, that's the name he used
on DeviantArt - though unsurprisingly he's long since been banned there
(and pretty well everywhere else in the civilsed universe,
but we're pretty well unshockable as long as he doesn't break the rules)

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/shall-i-pardon-one-of-the-girls.3538/

I'm very much enjoying this whole thread. Your premise plays into exactly some of the deepest fascination and fantasies I've had with the crucifixion scenario. The idea of both voluntary crucifixion, but also the frightening and thrilling idea of being crucified in front of a crowd of strangers, all of whom are there to derive pleasure from my suffering and predicament. Especially as they all know that I have volunteered for it and am, therefore, complicit in my own demise. That I'm going to share this exciting experience with others who also have the desire to be crucified naked for the sexual pleasure of others, just makes it all the more thrilling.

I remember there was a thread a long while back, titled "What's in it for you?" A member named ONTHECROSS stated his desire to be the victim. He said that to look down from the cross at a crowd of strangers, knowing that they were deriving sexual pleasure and entertainment from his suffering and eventual death, was "the ultimate turn on." I quite agree. He then went on to write a story where he described his fantasy -- from the first moment he decides to put his name in as a volunteer for a group that wishes to stage a real crucifixion, along with his excitement and dread when he receives the email saying that he's been selected as the victim, to the final crucifixion process in all its detail.

So, Carlos and the rest....please do continue with this thread and story. I'm very much enjoying it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. After all, that's why most of us come to this forum. To explore the issue from both the sides of those who enjoy seeing a crucifixion, but also that of those who deep down crave to live this fantasy to its fullest and ultimate outcome.
Extly my thoughts. Thank you for the encoutagement.

PATRIZIO (continuation)

Max takes me to the area where there are poles and pillory, while I walk I see my companions still in the pillory that are used by several guests, both men and women.

I arrived at the pole, Max ties my hands over my head, while doing the operation I see some guests turn and come towards me, they want to enjoy the whipping.
Max tells me: "They will be 50 lashes, 25 behind and 25 before, behave well !!!!".
Despite the fear, I am excited, I feel the penis press against the loincloth, I hope to make it possible not to cry and scream when it starts ...
I feel the whip on the buttocks, but it does not hurt .... It is Max who takes the measurements ..
Oh God!!!

Max has a body builder physique, he only has a swimsuit, blacks, he's hot, he's sweaty and his body is shiny, he looks bad, he's going to hurt me, very bad, I'm waiting for the first whip, and he gets powerful on buttocks, tremendous !! But do not scream, the second comes on the thighs, hurts and screams, those on the back are terrible, scream, Max knows how to hit, after 10 shots, I'm trembling with pain, after 20 I feel the strength I miss, I bend my legs to as much as I can but my body is tense, slamming against the pole, missing 5 shots, the most painful because it hits where it has already struck.

Incredibly, I have a penis hard as a stone, will be due to the tabs?

resort2800.jpgresort3800.jpg

Continuation 2

After the 25 shots on the back, he takes me by the hips and turns me now he can hit my body in front.
It is even more painful, it hits the nipples one by one, the chest, the abdomen, and some strokes in the lower abdomen, even on the penis and the testicles, more slowly but always very painful.
Many spectators are watching the scene, both men and women.
Even Mario is among the spectators, I see him, he is excited !!

Continuation 3

After the flogging, Max unties me from the pole and I fall to the ground exhausted and in pain.
"Get up, it's time for the pillory!" Max tells me as the spectators are waiting for my new torment, they know that they will be able to use me as they please, they do not wait for anything else!

I get up with difficulty and he drags me to the pillory.
The gentleman who was on the receiving committee keeps the upper side open so that Max can settle me, now my arms and neck are imprisoned in the torture instrument, I can not move, Max orders me to spread my legs, obviously I obey, I am ready to satisfy men and women who await their turn to possess me.

I see some women who have worn a dildo, and position themselves behind me, while the men move down pants and briefs.
Even Mario is among them, and is the first I have to satisfy, he puts his cock in my mouth and orders me to suck.pillory0800.jpg

pillory1800.jpg

I've never had such experiences, but I try to do my best, when it comes to orgasm it fills my mouth with cum .... "Send everything down! "I obey, but as he pulls his penis out of my mouth another spurt of sperm comes over my face.
I feel satisfied, now it's up to others who are waiting.
One by one they put my already hard cock in my mouth, I suck, lick and swallow it all.
Many spurt of cum come to my face too.

pillory2800.jpg

The women put their dildos in the my anus, the first time it makes me very badly, but I can not complain having the mouth always busy, then, slowly the pain decrease, it is not pleasant but bear.

At a certain point the roles are reversed, now it is the men who fill my anus with cum, while the women get their pussy licked.

I do not know how much time and how many people I have satisfied, I am sweating, dirty with sperm, and aching.
A little at a time people who have been satisfied, clean up, settle down and leave.

pillory3800.jpg

Continuation 4

At this point Terese approaches me, with a wet rag cleanses my face and my ass from sperm splashes, tells me that there is no time to do as with others, we must recover time to be on par with the crucifiers.
Unlocks me from the pillory helps me to get up and rearrange the loincloth.
So I tie my hands behind my back and turn me forward.
"Where are we going?", "What do you want to do to me now ?? !!" "Quiet" Terese replies, "for now nothing to worry about", and smiles.
Emerging from the bushes I see people waiting, of course there is also Mario, there is a cross placed on pieces of wood, around there are two carpenters, I see that one has some bands in hand ..
crux.test-1800.jpg
Terese tells me "This is your cross, it's waiting for you! Now you have to lie down, the carpenters will take your measurements and mark where the nails will be planted !! ".
That said, I untie my hands and lead me to the cross, "Lie down !!"
I obey and slowly I take a position on the cross, spread my arms and stretch my legs, despite being confused and a little shameful, I feel the excitement grow.
crux.test-2800.jpg
They are lying there while the carpenters position me correctly and locking my wrists with plastic bands, a carpenter asks "How many nails for this?" Terese reads on a piece of paper and says "Four nails! Feet forward, classic position !! ".
And four large sharp nails are put aside.

crux.test-3800.jpg
A carpenter fix the straps on my ankles, while the other with the excuse of seeing if they are well stretched, he passes me the hands on my chest, pinches my nipples, slowly he passes on the abdomen and then he take my cock, already hard, from over the cloth, and slowly runs his hand back and forth.
It does not take long to get me a big orgasm !! I feel the sperm fill the cloth that covers the penis, while the other carpenter with a marker makes the marks on the wood.
People look happy at the show I offered.
Mario is very excited, I'm sure he would like to put his cock back in my mouth or in my ass again !!
Terese says they can melt me, I get up awkwardly, she binds my hands again and passes a rope around my neck.
"Come on!" The orders are always peremptory, we are going towards the resort followed by Mario and the other spectators.
crux.test-4800.jpg
Some have photographed and filmed the whole scene.

As I got up I saw that on my cross was my titulus, I had not seen it when I lay down so I was confused ....... On it is written:

PATRIZIO
Gay
Faggot Bastard
cocksucker.

Now I imagine that I will be taken to the basement jails with the other crucifixion companions, and since we will be available to our torturers, I am afraid to think what Mario will do to me, what will devise his diabolical and lustful mind.
How will he still want to play with my body and mind, how he will want to destroy me physically and psychologically.
By now I am convinced that this is not a game !!!
They will crucify me and I will really die ........
But how did I get into this trouble?
I was stupid and unconscious and now I can not escape ..... I have no escape !!!

“You are going to be crucified with four nails, your ankles sideward! Does it appeal to you!?” she asked.
“The classic Roman way? A good tradition, apparently!” I replied ironically.
“It seems to please you?”
“It has the advantage of providing a stable foot support! I cannot think of nails through my feet, ripping them open!”
“You still think this is a kinky reality adventure show for TV, isn’t it, Lox?”
“I hope it is! At least you folks can hold up the suspense very well!"
“You soon will find out differently!”
“How would you prefer to be crucified, Mrs. CEO? The way I will be?”
“Be careful, Lox, that ‘traditional position’ will have your knees bent and pointing outward! In between, there will be a soft and vulnerable body part, exposed to be tormented! Don’t push your luck with me! The crucifixion will already be an ordeal on its own!”
“You said it was not personal!?”
“That’s right! So refrain from becoming personal yourself!”
“I am really hitting a nail, about your own crucifixion kink, don’t I?”
Then, her phone starting ringing. She threw a last angry look to me, and then, saved by the bell, she left to make her call.

But nobody intervenes more on this story?
I am writing my arrival in the prisons a few days and will be ready.
But the others?
Nobody has anything more to say?
If I'm not mistaken, the hours of the night are missing, and the day of the crucifixion.

Back
Top Bottom