MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
She was beauty!
… She was so splendid … so beauty … as I never imagined myself !…
those three girls … and She .. She … I never imagined ! ..
I’m lying nude on the floor, I’m fully exhausted … before my eyes, in my mind I still see the most beautiful and splendid body of women from heaven … the fullness of femininity … her heat, her strength, power over me …
Was it True? … or some imagination of my mind, caused by the drags we got??
… until today I wasn’t real with women …
I feel my enlarged, flabby penis, my genitals are wet, I’m covered with sweat …
My heart calmed down, my thought are getting more clear … yes it was … I’m feeling light cold … it is quiet …
I’m cleaning in washbasin, drink water … I’m very hungry … my bowels are empty, my stomach as if stuck to my back …
a priestesses ? …sacrificial offering ? … what it was ? was it serious ? … where we are ??
I see the cold, dark cell, only some light from corridor falls inside …
Now I remember where I am … this all what happened this day … stupid .. I am stupid !
I don’t want be here! It cannot be true ! …
Nobody will kill us … it is impossible .. too much people, too much noise about it …
But now I feel real cold … cold fear catches me .. embraces me from my feet to top of my head … curled up and trembling, I'll cuddle in the wall ... my head is empty … what I do !! ..

Loxuru - you're a born writer!
Thanks for the appreciation. Yet, it is the concept set up by Carlos that is so inspiring. He created the story, he sets the pace and the progress. Others contribute by their points of view, which instigate and inspire the others to reply (and do it fast). It is great, and thanks to Carlos we got so far already, with so many people. Soon, the ultimate part will come!

Thanks for the appreciation. Yet, it is the concept set up by Carlos that is so inspiring. He created the story, he sets the pace and the progress. Others contribute by their points of view, which instigate and inspire the others to reply (and do it fast). It is great, and thanks to Carlos we got so far already, with so many people. Soon, the ultimate part will come!
Thanks. Perhaps I am leading this time.
But it's a fact that your writting is catching and good.
And it's also a fact that without the contributions of all the memembers that are helping, the interest and the story would have died long ago.
So thanks to all of you.

Thanks. Perhaps I am leading this time.
But it's a fact that your writting is catching and good.
And it's also a fact that without the contributions of all the memembers that are helping, the interest and the story would have died long ago.
So thanks to all of you.

Maybe I am best in improvisation?:tejeqteje:

I created a little suspense about my intention to escape!.:yikes::car:
Although, I would never leave you people behind there!;)

Ladies & Gentlemen Crucificands,
I am writing the next part (the shower scene) and I would like to learn your prefernces for this part.
If you are still interested in being nailed in one of the crosses (as I certainly hope!)
Please write to me or post your answers.

Carlos

Finally, she returned. She still looked nervous.
“What’s wrong? Midday break in Palo Alto? At least, if your slave workers out there are allowed a midday break!?”
“What was it that you wanted to tell me?”
“I had to opportunity to escape! I almost did!”
“How dare you..? What was holding you back?”
“As if you would you miss me?”
“I have a contract here…”
“Not with me!”
“You are part of it!”
“Don’t be so possessive! You will find your greed here anyway!"
“Getting personal again!?”
“You! I tell you this! You are going nowhere, Lox! And I cannot wait to see you squirming on your cross! Begging for mercy! I shall be there, dressed as a seductress! Like now, I will be wearing nothing under it! You will be aware of that. I will make you feel what you will be missing forever, as you will be hanging nailed to your cross, powerless! I will stand close to you, within the reach of your arms! So close, you will smell me! I will make your head crazy! But your arms will never be able to grab me! You will be mad by desire, but even more mad by realizing that your desire will never be satisfied! Nevermore!”
“Borderline, as I said! Ever considered to consult a therapist!?”
“Stop it! I have you locked up, until the crucifixion starts!”
“YOU are going nowhere!”
“What do you mean!?”
“Time to pay some attention to me!”

“I am sorry to interrupt your marital quarrels, but we have to discuss a few things with the Lady!” The Cross Mistress had entered the cell.
“What…!?” my owner asked.
"Some contract issues! Sorry to come up with that now!" the Cross Headmistress replied.
The Cross Headmistress looked at my owner leaving. Then she closed the cell door and locked it, yet, not before she had done an ambiguous ‘thumbs up’ towards me.

What I've not said ...

...She adds: "Good night, ladies, see you tomorrow for the show!" ...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...female-end-up-crucified-for-real.6782/page-15
In fact, after this scene , we were released and allowed to use of a great bed for our love : what we used , of course !

Messaline Warrior 062.jpg Messaline Warrior 063.jpg Messaline Warrior 064.jpg :rolleyes:

What we didn’t know was that we were filmed and the images will be used later for ….. I’ll tell you, of course !

When the morning was coming, we were rallied with all the others for the collective shower …

Judith and I tried to be in a corner of the bathroom to be more quiet together and , though that it was forbidden, we were lengthening our night , hidden by the others , at least we were helping that …

But, like for the bedroom, a camera was always following our movements and it will be used later !

tumblr_nwdkp6bIpp1ufd7eho1_400.gif gif

In washing together, we were in fact exciting our libido and becoming more and more wet and near of the orgasm …

Suddenly, I arched my body and tell Judith : “Oh, my Judith ! Soon we’ll be into a great pain , nailed to our crosses and contemplating the wonderful body of the other, twisting , suffering but always both loving !!! It will be so much wonderful !!! Our last ecstasy !!!”

And we get a deep orgasm together …

rubbing-each-other-in-shower-4932-lesbian.gif gif

Then, we were OK for the following …

Last edited:
What I've not said ...

...She adds: "Good night, ladies, see you tomorrow for the show!" ...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/thread...female-end-up-crucified-for-real.6782/page-15
In fact, after this scene , we were released and allowed to use of a great bed for our love : what we used , of course !

View attachment 666640 View attachment 666641 View attachment 666642 :rolleyes:

What we didn’t know was that we were filmed and the images will be used later for ….. I’ll tell you, of course !

When the morning was coming, we were rallied with all the others for the collective shower …

Judith and I tried to be in a corner of the bathroom to be more quiet together and , though that it was forbidden, we were lengthening our night , hidden by the others , at least we were helping that …

But, like for the bedroom, a camera was always following our movements and it will be used later !

View attachment 666643 gif

In washing together, we were in fact exciting our libido and becoming more and more wet and near of the orgasm …

Suddenly, I arched my body and tell Judith : “Oh, my Judith ! Soon we’ll be into a great pain , nailed to our crosses and contemplating the wonderful body of the other, twisting , suffering but always both loving !!! It will be so much wonderful !!! Our last ecstasy !!!”

And we get a deep orgasm together …

View attachment 666644 gif

Then, we were OK for the following …
You both got our atention!

Part IX

The truth is that the Party-Orgy doesn’t last very long.
The notion of what is going to happen in the morning is very present in everybody’s mind.
In those who are looking forward to witness a group crucifixion and even most intensely in those who expect to be in one of the crosses.
Besides, there are no drugs involved but for the pills the crucificands are being administered and even alcohol is taken with moderation. The guests don’t want to miss anything the next day.

So by around three in the morning the dining hall is empty, cots back in the storage room and condemned in their cells, waiting for the dawn light.
And when the sky starts to change his color they are ordered to get out of the cells and sit at the dining hall tables.

I take a look at the group of crucificands.
The women are: Eulalia, Barbaria, GabriellaSivilla, Roberta, FSG, Messaline and he is surprised to see also her beautiful lover, Judith he thinks is her name, seated with her. She, like the rest of us, has now her hands tied at her back and is wearing just a loincloth. Yesterday she was with the other guests and now it looks like she is going to be crucified too!

-Yes. She is a late addition. I reconsidered her role and reached the conclusion that they better stay together to the end– Is the Headmistress voice. She is standing behind me, but I hadn’t notice her arrival. She had followed my gaze towards the French couple.
- You may notice, on the other hand, that Feyre Archeron is no longer with us. I also reconsidered her participation. – She continues - She is far too young to die. So I send her back.
You are thirteen. Seven women and six men: Amosad, Wikk, Nudeboy, Patrizio, Loxuru and you Carlos. – She keeps saying in a tone a little absentminded and sad.
-Well, Loxuru left us for a while during the night, but he decided to stay with all of you in the end. A real junker!- She ads and hearing this I recall having seen the German passing alone in front of my cell and back after a while. I remain silent listening to my Mistrees and Executioner.

-Thirteen crosses…so far! We’ll witness thirteen men and women dying in their crosses. An authentic mass crucifixion! I never expected so many when I started this…and didn’t expected to feel…

She gets me intrigued but before I dare to ask her what she means, she goes away to give some instructions and then leaves the room. She really makes an impression on me every time I see her. But tomorrow she will do something more than impress me when she nails me…-I reflect.

Soon we are served a breakfast composed solely by creams and liquids. They are rich in concentrated nutrients. Jaime explains.
-Here you have the last doses of pills. – He continues – As a doctor, I chose the most suitable combination for this event’s goals.
We already explained this to you yesterday and you have experienced some of its effects, but let me remind you of its purpose: They helped you to clean your bowels, to maintain a high level of sexual arousal and also will help you to cope with the huge amount of pain that you are going to experience.

Some of the crucificands ask themselves, once again and probably not for the last time, how it was possible that they somehow submitted to this.

-On the other hand -Jaime continues –nothing in life it’s totally free. The side effects of these drugs are important and very harmful. Probably most of you would be dead by tomorrow or the day after even if you are not crucified. So you see? You may find some peace of mind on this and enjoy your ultimate experience. You don’t have much to lose!
Now you will be allowed to use the toilettes and in half an hour you will be showered.
After that, outside, you will be whipped, get your patibuli, be led to the knoll and crucified; any questions? - He finishes.

Everybody remains silent. What can you ask when you are told that by midmorning you will be dying nailed naked on a cross?
Just imagining my stomach turns. But also my cock twitches…somehow I am not surprised that Loxuru didn’t use his chance to escape.

As announced, they let us to use the bathrooms and later we are herded to the showers.
They are military style. A corridor with a bunch of showerheads fitted on a pipe that runs all along the ceiling and many drains on the floor.
Our loincloths are removed, the ropes that bind our wrist changed by plastic zipper straps and we are instructed to enter the shower.
We walk, hands tied at our backs, under the falling water.
To our pleasant surprise the water temperature is perfect and is a real pleasure to let it run over our tormented and dirty bodies.
I take a look left and right. I see twelve naked and tied bodies. We are all aroused; The men with erect cocks, the women with their nipples sticking out.
After a few minutes we are told to get out and get in a line.
Pete, Jaime, Teresa and Aline are waiting for us with big soap bars.

-Now we are going to give you a good soaping, then you will go back under the water and rinse. – Pete declared - You may stay for a while under the water and do what you want to each others. There is plenty of time. But remember, orgasms are forbidden for the time being!

Saying this they started to rub the soap over our bodies. The women took care of the men while Pete and Jaime thoroughly rubbed the female bodies with the bars.
Aline takes care of me and she does a very pleasant job taking a long time with my engorged sex.

The women look incredibly sexy stark naked with their hands tied.
Their bodies shinning wet, her faces intense.
Undoubtedly, the notion that soon we will be looking at each other still naked but in our crosses, ads a highly arousing quality to the moment.
No wonder our erections; I am sure that our cocks would have been equally hard even without the help of the drugs!
When we have all been given a good layer of soap all over our bodies, we are sent back under the warm falling water.

-Remember orgasms denied! But try to take advantage of the chance we give you. These could be your last pleasures! - Aline declares while we go back to the shower tunnel.

And we find ourselves again under the water. The female bodies revealing themselves in their total nudity as the soap layer is washed away by the water. Their arms pulled back, enhancing their boobs, their defenselessness and their surrender.

It isn’t just lust. We are about to be crucified together.
We are in panic but, incredibly, also looking forward to our impending execution. Being together is giving us the courage we would have lack alone.
Since we met yesterday, a very strong link has been created among us by all the weird experiences we have lived together. And now we are about to die; also togheter.
Brothers and sisters in crucifixion.
All those feelings plus the drugs, are a very powerful mix.
The sexual charge is incredibly high as well as a sensation of unreality.

I look at the women and I realized that I desired each one of them.
In their eyes I see the same feelings I have: We want to give pleasure to the others. Taking pleasure at the same time if possible; but mainly we want to be used.
I move under the hot water and the first lady I find is the young Gabriella, the Italian beauty.

It has been always my opinion that the right way of kissing a naked lady is kneeling first in front of her and wrapping the left arm around her knees, while cupping her bum with the right hand.
In this position the gentleman should kiss her on her sex lips, his tongue darting in and out of the lady’s pussy and playing a little with her clitoris. Just for half a minute.
Then he should stand up and wrap now his left arm around her waist, his right hand holding the back of her head, his fingers playing with the base of her hair.
And now he should kiss her for a long time on her lips (the upper ones this time).

So, after briefly looking into the green-blue eyes of the blonde lady and seeing in them what I expected, I immediately kneel in front of her and perform the best I can with my writs bound at my back. I kiss her on her fragrant shaved lips and have the pleasure of hearing her gasping in surprise. I use my lips and tongue during a whole minute and stand up pushing against her soft and wet skin. We squeeze our bodies together and without really knowing how, my cock slides smoothly inside her sex.
We look at each other surprised and start kissing with intensity.
We stay like that for a long time, kissing without moving, feeling the pleasant sensation of total intimacy, of being one inside the other. And, finally, I stand back sliding out of her.
Unfortunately, we have to abide with the “orgasm denial” policy.

-Thanks a lot Gabriella – I tell her still a little dumbstruck.
-Thank you sweetie! And good luck! – She answers with the brightest smile.

Still not really believing that I had just copulated (somehow) with such an incredibly attractive woman, I turn around and leave her while Wikk approaches looking for the Italian.

I see among the clouds of steam, that FSG and Roberta are entangled and kissing. They are squashing and rubbing her big breasts with real hunger. Close, I see Nudeboy finishing an equally hot encounter with Amosad. They have been briefly penetrating each other and mutually kissing their hot cocks. Now he is coming to join the two big girls.

Next, Messaline and Judith are also kissing and desperately trying to grope each other the best they can, twisting their gorgeous bodies against each other in a very thrilling way.

I turn and I see Eulalia’s back. She is standing alone and I come behind her and push my rock hard cock against her shapely bum.
The sensation of her soft and silky buttocks against my erection is real bliss. She turns her head over her left shoulder and I see in her eyes that she is not totally unhappy with my assault.
So I keep pushing her until I squash her with my body against the shower wall. She gasps a little, but immediately stars wiggling her bum against my erection while trying to grab my cock with her bound hands.
She founds it and squeezes it painfully hard.
I let her do it, taking my deserved punishment for some time before whispering in her ear:
-Turn around!
She complies and is surprised again when I start repeating my favorite naked-lady kissing ritual and kneel in front of her unshaven sex.
I immediately kiss it hungrily, lapping and biting her delicious lips while she pushes her hips against my face.
Once again I had to stop my attentions to the lady’s cunt well before either of us is fully satisfied.
After all, we are here to give pleasure with our suffering; not to enjoy too many pleasures.
In consequence, I stand and put my lips on hers forcing her head back while moving my penis in frantic search.
She quickly guess my intentions and braces herself firmly against the shower wall standing legs apart for stability and - well - 'accessibility'.

My engorged dick slides inside her to the hilt, until our bodies are pushing against each other with a force that lifts her a little from the floor.
I look into her eyes. She is so attractive! Again it takes all my will to remain still in that position, restraining myself; I kiss her hungrily on her lips. She kisses back with the same force and the sensation of being inside of such a woman is again impossible to describe with words.

While I am engaged with my attractive Scottish lady, Nudeboy is also using his cock with Roberta and his girlfriend to the great pleasure of the three of them.

Patrizio and Amosad have joined efforts and are alternatively offering themselves to the other.

Wikk joined Gabriella after I left her and declared how much he likes and admires her.

- You are so beautiful Gabriella! I have been admiring you since I saw you yesterday for the first time. Marlén, my Executioner, is gorgeous but you are the prettiest girl on the world!
- Oh! Thank you Wikk! You are very kind - the blonde Italian answers with a breathtaking smile.
- I don’t want to see you dying in a cross! You don’t deserve a torture like that! I would die twice just to save you! – Wikk says with intensity.

- Ahahahah! I am afraid we are all going to be crucified today and it’s a little late to change our minds. And I am far from being perfect sweetie.

Don’t worry for me – she continues, pleased with her adoration - The truth is that I am just a whore as they say. And I am going to be executed as a whore.
It’s no big deal really. Girls like me had been executed since the world exists, just for being sluts.
I guess I deserve it a little. And just between you and me, it excites me in some way.
I have been pleasuring men since I was very young. Perhaps it’s for me the best way to die; to suffer for the mob, to give men the greatest sexual pleasure, seeing me naked and crucified.

-In that case I will ask my Mistress to be crucified next to you. Do you mind?
-No. Not at all- answered the sexy escort – You are not at all bad looking yourself. It will be nice to be close to you when we suffer our torture.
Wikk can’t restrain himself any longer and pushes his body against Gabriellas’s covering her lips with his with great passion.
She kisses back and let him rub his body against hers.
Moments later he breaks the kiss and turning around used his tied hands to grope touch and caress every part of Gabriella he could reach.
Pleased with his attentions she also turns around and they caressed each other alternately, rubbing, groping and kissing for the rest of the shower time.

I look left and right and the fact that I will very soon watch all those men and women crucified, from my own cross excites incredibly my sick mind.
I feel so horny that although I have never been attracted by men, if I had enough time, I would have probably offered my body to my homosexual or bisexual cross-mates.
After all I had started to suck cocks the previous day, and it wasn’t so bad.

I see now that Amosad is lying on the floor with my admired Eulalia seating on his face. He is happily eating her cunt while Patrizio is eating his cock with equal delight.

I now see the gorgeous American, Barbaria, standing not far from me. She has her head turned over her left shoulder and is kissing somebody standing at her side, perhaps Loxuru. I am not sure because it’s very foggy now.
I kneel in front of her and start once again kissing a delicious pussy. Barbaria has a lovely trimmed bush and I give her my best. She looks down and without breaking the kiss I see a smile in her eyes.

I am not sure about what happened during the rest of the shower time. It was sort of unreal with the lust, the naked tied bodies, the steaming water and the anticipation of the crosses…But at some point the water was cut and we hear Teresa shouting.

-Out! It’s time to get your whipping!

So we disentangled and once again obeyed, continuing our way to the knoll and the crosses.

(To be continued)

Last edited:
Corrrr! Yes, I like that bit very much ...
Three more men ... @Loxuru, @wikk, @Patrizio
one helpless naked Scottish female leaning wet against the wall,
still panting with excitement after what Carlos and Amosad have done to her,
anticipating her whipping and crucifixion with trembling breasts ...
and wondering whether they'll notice her ....
:tits:

Back
Top Bottom