MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
One day when he logs in the CruxForums, Carloscruz finds a very intriguing message in his mailbox:

“Carlos we have been following you for some time and judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.
There are persons very interested in witnessing a group crucifixion.
If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!
If you need it, we may cover your travel expenses.
(Contact data for requesting travel arrangements)
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

After reading it he is very surprised and a little shocked.
The message doesn’t say what kind of crucifixion; it doesn’t specify how it will end. It doesn’t say anything about safety or safe words and probably it’s just a joke… It’s totally crazy!
But nevertheless he can’t avoid getting excited.
During the following days he tries to forget about the message. But he can’t.
The proposal arrives in a moment of his life in which he lacks illusions and responsibilities as a consequence, his cross dreams are changing, as the message pointed, into an obsession.
Without having decided anything, he catches himself putting his affairs in order and increasing his sport routines.
He argues with himself for hours and changes his mind many times. He doesn’t have any death desire. Nevertheless, he reflects that perhaps it’s his last chance of living his final dream. But he doesn’t want to die and the risks are unreasonable.
On the other hand, he is over fifty and in spite of being in a good shape soon he won’t be ready to exhibit himself naked in public.
He reflects that if he doesn’t go, he will never learn if the offer was serious or just a joke. And he will regret it, as the message predicted, for the rest of his life.
Anyway, it has to be a joke. But something deep inside tells him it isn’t.
So in the end he decides to go and see for himself.
And once he reaches the decision, he feels quite liberated.
He can afford the airplane ticket and the rest of the expenses, so he doesn’t requests anything from the Group nor contact them in any way.
The day arrives and he travels to the island. After renting a car and a surprisingly good night in a small but nice hotel, he drives to the place of the appointment with the first lights.
The instructions are very precise and he reaches an isolated country property on time. There is a high adobe wall and an iron gate with a guard. He identifies him for his CF name, opens the gate and instructs him to drive for a couple of kilometers until he finds a big white house.
He starts following his directions thinking that perhaps in the end the affair wasn’t a joke and he is about to face something very real.
That thought triggers very contradictory feelings in him.
Probably he is going to experience a lot of pain and perhaps even death. That frightens him greatly. But he can’t avoid being also very excited.
Fear and arousal that will probably be with him…for the rest of his life!
After a few minutes he reaches a big white house. There are several cars parked and another man dress in black signals him to park along them.
-Leave the keys in the ignition and go inside – he tells him. He obeys and while walking to the house, sees a young woman wearing just a loincloth, her wrists tied to a branch above her head. She is being flogged but she doesn’t beg or resists. She just grunted and moaned under the whip...things were looking more and more serious by the moment!
One of the men probably alerted of his arrival because when he enters the house a woman of fortysomething is waiting for him. She is smiling and looking at him with intensity. She looks amused and she makes a strong impression on Carlos from the very first moment.
-So you are Carlos! I was really looking forward to meet you! I am the Headmistress. Follow me!
She is wearing a stylish silk blouse in a shade of cream, leather wide belt around a very narrow waist, skin tight leggings and high heels all this black. She looks quite elegant and very sexy at the same time. In fact I find her gorgeous. She turns around and starts walking.

(to be continued, if you want…)

Anyone would like to receive a message like mine?

------
Yes, please, tell us more. Thanks!

No one in particular.
I would be honored being crucified next to any of then.
Barbaria, Eulalia, Gabriella, FatSlaveGirl, Messa, Judith and Roberta. (In alphabetical order).
All of them are very attractive ladies, well worth to die with!
Messa And Judith, I believe are not especially interested in having a male cock next to them while executed though.
Perhaps it would be more appropriate to see if any lady is kind enough to request me crucified m
next to her! ;)

nicely done.
beautiful sketchy.

Bit jealous

Nothing poor about the pic,
I'll bet 99% of the people here can't come close what you drew and posted.

Keep posting :D

the most difficult moment, the most difficult task! Be brave Carlos!
Only just not to spoil it as the last parts of Game of Thrones !
For sure, Carlos will lead us up the knoll, all carrying our crossbeam, our the last walk to the grim stakes of death!

Some will be caught by hesitation, fear, resistance,..

But I am sure, no one will spoil it!

Nothing poor about the pic,
I'll bet 99% of the people here can't come close what you drew and posted.

Keep posting :D
the most difficult moment, the most difficult task! Be brave Carlos!Only just not to spoil it as the last parts of Game of Thrones !
For sure, Carlos will lead us up the knoll, all carrying our crossbeam, our the last walk to the grim stakes of death!

Some will be caught by hesitation, fear, resistance,..

But I am sure, no one will spoil it!
Thanks a lot for your support guys!
I will do my best and I hope to arouse a little the ladies and getlemen who will read it and particulary those who are going up on the crisses!

Back
Top Bottom