MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here you have the next part. It includes some of the fantasies of some of the members. Others I hope will post now their own feelings (Roberta, Eulalia, Loxuru…) I hope you like it!

PART XI

We are all now kneeling on the road to the hill, in front of the main building. Close to the stakes were we received our whipping.
I have just finished sucking a guy’s cock and I surprised myself feeling a certain pride for my new skills. I have been able to make him cum in my mouth very quickly. He went away quite pleased!

After the arrival of Loxuru with his former owner and the surprise to see her joining our crucifixion company, they were raped for a while.
When the guests finished with them, they received their patibuli.
It looks like some kind of misunderstanding took place, because when they were left alone Lox was angry with one of us.

But now calm has returned and we wait patiently for the next step in the process of our execution.
The guests are satisfied for the time being and we are left alone. Wikk just finished licking the big penis of one of the guests.
My knees hurt, my stretched arms hurt, but I remind myself that this is nothing compared to what I am going to feel when I hang nailed from the piece of wood I am already carrying.

I look at my cross-mates. We are no longer lined since the guests had altered our positions while using us. I can see in front of me the backs of Wikk, Gabriella, and Barbaria. Close to my right side is still Eulalia. I can’t see the rest of my fellow crucificands.
I admire the elegant and sexy lines of Gabriella’s and Barbaria’s bodies.

Gabriella is placed a little to my left, so I can see her almost in profile. She is kneeling with her left leg a little forward and her head tilt under the crossbeam were she too will soon be nailed. Her breasts full and slightly sweaty, her narrow waist encircled by the rope, her bum deliciously pear-shaped.
Her expression is intense, her face beautiful and her hair is shining gold.

Barbaria is waiting with her back directly to me and her body reminds me of a beautiful guitar. The tits hang seductively and I can make out the sides of her boobs when she moves under the weight.
She wears now her hair in a ponytail and she looks lovely also that way.

I take a look to my right and I am met by Eulalia’s eyes. She has turned towards me, twisting her crossbeam.
Again I congratulate myself for being in the company of such a group of attractive women. Even if we are together to suffer and die, I still feel very fortunate to be with them; women and men too.
Eulalia, for instance, is a very attractive woman; her breasts have the right size and shape. Her waist is narrow and her sex lips are hinted under the tight loincloth. I loose myself in the contemplation of her body.
I get even more excited by her position, by the crossbeam she is tied to, by the loincloth she wears and by the notion that very soon I will see her naked and crucified…from my own cross!

I consider these feelings for the thousand time, reflecting how often they occupy my mind.
They have been there since I can remember and had gained strength steadily with the years.
Until they got so intense that I ended up accepting the summon that brought me to this place and moment.
Those feelings and fantasies will be the reason why I will be, very soon, crucified for the sexual pleasure of a bunch of strangers.
Those thoughts come continuously and are now almost constantly present in my sick mind:
The fear of the pain; the arousal for the humiliating exhibition; the intense excitement of being a sexual object for others; the knowledge of how the audience will enjoy our naked bodies, our torture, our death…
I reflect on all this one more time, and I realize that all this sensations will keep coming, again and again, until I die in my cross.

Coming back from my reverie, I find Eulalia’s intelligent and beautiful eyes locked on mine. In spite of the weight of her patibulum and her recent whipping, her face is hinting a smile.
She looks so beautiful!
If I were now offered the chance of fleeing, I would probably stay. I remember the message that started all this:

“…If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!”

Yes. Even if I were given the chance I would stay and join the pole and the nails that are waiting for me and my patibulum on the top of that hill.
Otherwise I know I would regret it for the rest of my uninteresting life.
I prefer to be crucified with this people today and here, than asking myself how would have been if...

Reading my mind again, Eulalia nods in silent agreement; she has chosen her cross too!
Somebody (Loxuru) said that the worst punishment for us now would be being told that you will be let out of the crucifixion party, and being forced to just stay on the ground!

I return her smile and our attention is caught by Wikk’s and his Executioner, Marlén,

She is now besides him and is whispering to him.
The silence and a light wind allow me to hear her words. She has a very seductive voice and her body is curvy and gorgeous.

-Adgan (Wikk), I wasn’t wrong about you! I am proud of you! You behaved well under the whip and I know you will do the same on the cross!

Adgan nods feeling the satisfaction of having pleased her Mistress and Executioner.
-I saw you trying to rub your penis against the stake while I was flogging you.
And don’t think it went unnoticed! Many ladies, I included, got excited with your dirty attempts of “frottage”. You are going to get a lot of attention from the audience. You are young, have a good body and, as I said, I am convinced that your composure on the cross will be quite correct.
In fact I am looking forward to see you dancing on your cross, because I know that you really like pleasing attractive women.
You want to offer a good show and it is because of that that you are such a suitable victim. Isn’t it my darling condemned?
-Yes Mistress. I would like to give a good show. You know how much excites me to be watched by pretty women in humiliation.
-Don’t worry Wikk, you will get a lot of humiliation and pain. – She was more serious now- But also a lot of admiration from the audience. Especially from us women, you will give us a lot of pleasure my slave.

At that moment Gabriella tries to adjust the heavy crossbeam on her shoulders moaning softly. Wikk can’t avoid stealing a quick glance to her beautiful body and tries to see if she is all right.

Marlén immediately notices.

-You really like your little Italian whore, eh? Should I be jealous of her Wikk?
-No Mistress! I adore you, I belong to you! You are both very different and your role totally opposite. But you are both such an attractive women!

Wikk makes a long pause and then continues with voice full of intensity.

-If I had still a choice, I will choose to die for you Marlén…But I cannot lie… I will also choose to die with Gabriella!

-I understand you Wikk- Marlén continues after a long pause- I don’t mind your admiration for her. She is a very attractive girl.
And you two will die together; crucified next to each other, as you requested.

Gabriella is following the conversation in silence while her beautiful green eyes shine with emotion.

-Thank you Mistress…-Wikk starts.
-And -Marlén interrupts him - As I said she will have even the chance of giving you the blow job she offered after your whipping. Master George has approved it. – She now looks at Gabriella who smiles shy and nods her agreement - but remember, I will whip your cock hard before you feel her lips on it!-Marlén finish in a mocking voice.
-Yes Mistress! I want to please you so much Marlén!
-You will. I am sure. – She continues in a more serious tone.-
And now I will continue with your preparation for your…execution.

She removes Wikk’s loincloth and crouching by him, ties one cord around the base of his testicles and cock; very tight.
-I liked the idea when I saw the Headmistress binding Carlo´s penis. - She explains. - I have requested your titulus to be brought here to me, because I want you to walk to your death with it hanging from your neck.
Saying this she produces Wikk’s titulus it says:

ADGAN
PERVERT
ONANIST
And it has a string attached so it hands just at the height of his hips, hiding his red and swollen sex.
-Right! – She exclaims looking at the effect – I know you are a shy person and that’s why I want you to look a bit different.
You will catch more attention and you will be more ashamed knowing it … My girls and other ladies from the audience learned of this from me and they are delighted with this idea.
Also during your last walk, the board on your hips will rub and scratch against your penis, making it even more swollen …- She explained, always smiling.

Then she ties a wet string, tight, around Wikk’s head several times. He is totally surprised.
Marlén is standing in front of him while putting the cord in place and he takes can´t avoid pushing the tituli against her leg and rubbing his dick on the wood. Marlén laughing let him do it.

-You dirty pig! I am glad your crucifixon excites you so much!
Listen to me Adgan – She continues; her tone is now more serious and solemn. She backs a couple of paces putting an end to Wikk´s lascivious frictions.
-This string around your head has a meaning and a purpose.
When it dries totally, in a few hours, it will painfully cling to your head, digging into your flesh. Perhaps it will cause sweet hallucinations to your tormented mind...
And, I will tell you a secret- she says lowering her voice so only Wikk can make out her words now- In the ancient Babylon it was the way to mark the persons destined to the sacrifices to the Goddess.

Wikk was looking at her not fully understanding what she just explained.
-Soon you all will be starting your last walk. You know what I expect from you. I will be close and take care of you.

-Attention everybody!-It is the Headmistress again. I am surprised to see that she has changed her clothes again. She is wearing a very short jacket, sheer seamless pantyhose and still high heels shoes; all in black.
Her pantyhose leaves nothing to the imagination. Every fold of her lovely sex is in display. When she turns around her buttocks show their complete perfection! She looks absolutely stunning and I feel my cock beating painfully!

-It is time to begin the crucifixion procession. You are about to start your via crucis.
Remember that nothing stops a crucifixion procession. I want you to take a look at the knoll. There, on top of it are the stakes that await you.
And looking at those posts I want you to carry your crossbeams to the knoll, so we can assemble your crosses, nail you on them and raise them so you can start dying as soon as possible.
The time is getting close.
While you march I want you to reflect in what is about to happen to you. You are going to be nailed, exposed naked during your torture. Your only remaining purpose in life is to please others with your suffering and death.
Enjoy your last walk and the anticipation of the cross.
Stand up! What are you waiting for? - She continued raising now her voice.

She came towards me brandishing a riding crop and started to whip my buttocks until I was able to raise myself supporting my crossbeam.
Other Executioners were doing the same with their respective condemned and soon the procession was somehow formed and we start to walk towards the hill where we were going to be crucified.
I took a look at the stakes on top of the knoll as the Headmistress instructed us.
Off to be crucified! I thought, feeling again the ambivalent sensations and my hard and strangled cock.
My lady and Executioner is walking at my side.

-Soon now Carlos. As I said, the moment is close- she whispered to me in a voice friendly, even tender. I tried to straighten myself a little and hide my fears.

The guests are scattered along the way.
Among the men and women that had gathered to see us crucified, I can detect different attitudes. Some of them, and their comments, are supportive and tend to be grateful for the performance we are about to offer freely for their pleasure. Others insult us and just can’t believe we are crazy or perverted enough to eagerly accept such a painful and degrading punishment. Others just observe everything in awe, not yet believing they were about to witness a real crucifixion. Nevertheless the predominant mood is getting perhaps more friendly.

A woman approaches the Headmistress and starts to walk alongside her. Is one of the guests and she caught my attention when we arrived yesterday because is a quite attractive woman; brunette with brown eyes and very nice body.
-I have made my mind. I am decided- she starts with an accent that reminds me of low grey clouds and landings in St. John´s of Newfoundland.
-Are you sure Kathy? You won´t be able to change your mind once we reach the summit.
The conversation immediately catches our attention.

-Yes. I am sure. I just went to see Jaime and he gave me an increased dose of the drug. He told me that at this point, so close to the time of death the negative effects of the pills won´t matter that much. They may even compensate the lack previous punishment. I swallowed all the pills already.

It looks like our numbers are still increasing! I won´t mind to see this beautiful Canadian naked and crucified with us, I reflect.

-Yes. I learned that about the drugs too.- the Headmistress answers with an enigmatic smile- All right then. We prepared more than fifteen crosses, just in case. That won´t be a problem…who knows? I am inclined to think that we may still need some extra ones!
-Thank you. When I came here I wasn´t sure at all of what role I wanted…but now…
-Yes I know what you mean-the Headmistress cut her short- we will take care of everything once we get there - she says looking at the group of vertical poles that await us on top of the knoll.- Now go to talk to the man I told you!

Kathy leaves heading towards the back of the procession while the Headmistress turns her head and look at us. The enigmatic smile is still on her sensual lips when she puts her index on them, mockingly asking us to be discreet.

We keep walking and I look at my companions.
During our last journey every one of us, at some point, is hit by the enormity of what is about to happen to us.
But the hesitation, the fear, the resistance are overcome in the end by the mutual support, the incredibly high level of arousal and also, by the whips.

Amosad is clearly very excited. Master John is walking at his side almost the whole way; promising to fuck him hard again, before getting the Spaniard properly nailed and crucified.

Barbaria is still in front of me but she turns back and we exchange a look that says many things. She looks gorgeous and so pretty in her ponytail!

Gabriella and Wikk are still walking together. I think he is suffering more for her than for himself, but still I am sure he is somehow looking forward to be crucified next to her.

Messaline and Judith are also side by side looking chic and pretty even on loincloth and supporting their crossbeams on their way to the cross.
Blonde and brunette; who could choose?

Loxuru and the Ex-CEO walk right behind me and I can hear how they encourage each other. It looks like their relationship has radically changed…or perhaps it was like that since the beginning.

Nudeboy carrys his patibulum while looking at FastSlaveGirl and Roberta´s round and sexy backsides.

I look at my left and admire Eulalia´s lovely tits bouncing under the weight of her beam. We look frequently at each other’s sharing support and arousal.

A short distance behind Patrizio the Italian is struggling with the weight of his wood. His expression is a mix of arousal fear and bewilderment. I get the impression that he is not yet believing that this is really happening to him.

I reflect that beauty has so many different forms in the feminine world! My sisters crucificands make me think of flowers. So many varieties and all of them incredibly beautiful!
Our way to the cross is giving us a very intense experience of lust and anticipation.
And bearing the patibuli is indeed part of the ordeal. We are cooperating with our imminent execution. We are carrying instruments for our torture.

The whole lead-up, since yesterday, is proving to be as exciting as the crucifixion itself.
I don´t think anyone is regretting our choices yet. We are sharing a sort of bond, and a very strong one; some kind of mutual reinforcement of lust and strength.
We find terribly exciting the fact that we are being taken to be crucified. Still without the excruciating pain of the crucifixion itself…and the probable regrets!

-Carlos. I promise to give you a hand job when you are crucified. You are going to look very sexy nailed! - I hear some woman shouting to me from the road side.
I look and it´s Susan with Monica; the attractive ladies that paid so many attentions to me while I was exhibited at the stake yesterday. It seems to me like that was years ago! And I am not sure how to feel hearing that!
-You are my favorite. I am counting on you to dance well for us on your cross! - She continues as they start walking along with me.
-Thank you Mistress, I`ll do my best – I answer trying to straighten a little.

The fact that they are enjoying my body and my torture makes my cock’s throbbing and my desire of cross more intense.
I look one more time at the knoll with the vertical stakes waiting for us.
I notice she has a riding crop in her hand.
We exchange a look and I understand what she wants, so I stop for a moment and straightening as much as I can I offer my sex to her leather.
She delivers three quick strokes on top of my loincloth. My strangled and engorged cock feels like bursting and the pain is incredible.

I managed to stutter:
-Tha…thank you …mistress!
-You are welcome Carlos! – She answers with a lustful smile. - now keep going.

I reassume my last walk with my eyes fixed again on the long poles and feeling ready and happy of having been used for a lady´s pleasure.

It takes us about forty minutes to cover the distance to the knoll. I keep admiring the different female bodies seductively swinging around me under the weight of their patibuli. All of us are also getting frequent attentions from our executioners and their whips.

Reaching the summit, who all suddenly stop without being told and fall on our knees.
In front of us a wood of stakes; the stakes where we are going to die.
This is the end of the road for us…

It’s begun ... the Via Crucis ... the very thing I’ve imagined, dreamed and fantasized over for so many years! Am I ready? I hope so. The rough-cut beam they’ve laid across my shoulders is both fucking heavy and unwieldy. I’m ok standing still and bending forward under its weight, but walking, uphill no less, is another matter! As we begin I find myself staggering and tottering like a drunken sailor. And a few sharp lashes across my bare back and my tight little ass come as close to toppling me as driving me forward. But forward I go, panting, boobs swaying, straight into the crowd of onlookers who part like the fabled Sea of Jordan to let our ragged little procession through. I hadn’t counted on the jeers, the catcalls, the incessant pawing and touching. It’s humiliating to say the least. Makes me feel like a piece of meat. And that knoll with its little forbidding forest of waiting stakes seems so far in the distance! Will I make it? I hesitate ... look back at Carlos for encouragement. Near him, I see how confidently and acceptingly Eul steps forward, an example to us all! Inspiring. I’m about to turn and resume my forward progress, but I’m not fast enough. Owww!!! Owww! Two more lashes slice across my back, knotted ends wrapping around to dig and pull at my breasts. I half run forward several steps, and then slow. More pawing and pinching, and ridicule await. I am actually spat upon! Totally degrading. Sucking it up, I stagger forward. The grade is steepening. It’s all uphill now. The posts up ahead are silhouetted ... starkly ... ominously ... against a pale blue sky. Soon enough they will raise and nail me to one of those stakes. I wonder on which one I will be condemned to suffer and die? Forward, ever forward. Exhaustion and fatigue overtake me. I stumble and fall to my knees, nearly topple over. The crowd closes in around me. They taunt me mercilessly. I am whipped once, twice, then kicked brutally. Slowly I struggle to my feet. Sweat stings my eyes. The beam digs into my neck, grates against my bare shoulders as I adjust its weight. Not too much further. I’ve come this far. Forward! I look down, watch each step, gaze fixedly at my sweat-sheened swaying breasts, at my flattened belly, at my wobbling legs. Just a few more steps now. Almost there! Yes ! I’ve made it. Ordered to kneel. Grateful to do so. Whew! Others arriving and kneeling all around me. What next? Afraid to look up. Eyes to the ground. Panting. Gathering strength and resolve. This is it! I’m about to be crucified, naked on a cross, in front of a crowd. This is nuts! What was I thinking? Is it too late to back out?

Last edited:
It’s begun ... the Via Crucis ... the very thing I’ve imagined, dreamed and fantasized over for so many years! Am I ready? I hope so. The rough-cut beam they’ve laid across my shoulders is both fucking heavy and unwieldy. I’m ok standing still and bending forward under its weight, but walking, uphill no less, is another matter! As we begin I find myself staggering and tottering like a drunken sailor. And a few sharp lashes across my bare back and my tight little ass come as close to toppling me as driving me forward. But forward I go, panting, boobs swaying, straight into the crowd of onlookers who part like the fabled Sea of Jordan to let our ragged little procession through. I hadn’t counted on the jeers, the catcalls, the incessant pawing and touching. It’s humiliating to say the least. Makes me feel like piece of meat. And that knoll with its little forbidding forest of waiting stakes seems so far in the distance! Will I make it? I hesitate ... look back at Carlos for encouragement. Near him, I see how confidently and acceptingly Eul steps forward, an example to us all! Inspiring. I’m about to turn and resume my forward progress, but I’m not fast enough. Owww!!! Owww! Two more lashes slice across my back, knotted ends wrapping around to dig and pull at my breasts. I half run forward several steps, and then slow. More pawing and pinching, and ridicule await. I am actually spat upon! Totally degrading. Sucking it up, I stagger forward. The grade is steepening. It’s all uphill now. The posts up ahead are silhouetted ... starkly ... ominously ... against a pale blue sky. Soon enough they will raise and nail me to one of those stakes. I wonder on which one I will be condemned to suffer and die? Forward, ever forward. Exhaustion and fatigue overtake me. I stumble and fall to my knees, nearly topple over. The crowd closes in around me. They taunt me mercilessly. I am whipped once, twice, then kicked brutally. Slowly I struggle to my feet. Sweat stings my eyes. The beam digs into my neck, grates against my bare shoulders as I adjust its weight. Not too much further. I’ve come this far. Forward! I look down, watch each step, gaze fixedly at my sweat-sheened swaying breasts, at my flattened belly, at my wobbling legs. Just a few more steps now. Almost there! Yes ! I’ve made it. Ordered to kneel. Grateful to do so. Whew! Others arriving and kneeling all around me. What next? Afraid to look up. Eyes to the ground. Panting. Gathering strength and resolve. This is it! I’m about to be crucified, naked on a cross, in front of a crowd. This is nuts! What was I thinking? Is it too late to back out?

Yes my lovely Barb,

Now it is too late to back out. Just let them take care of everything!

They will soon remove the crossbeam from your shoulders; they will assemble your cross and prepare your nails.

You will lie on top and stretch on your cross, feeling the rough wood against your skin, your loincloth ripped away…

And they will nail you to your cross; you will become one with it.

And you will be raised and naked and exposed you will resign to die for their pleasure.

And we will admire your naked pussy, your tits, your face…your whole crucified body. You will be a source of incredible pleasure for all of us…for the audience looking at you from the ground.

And for us looking at you from our own crosses, offering our own naked bodies, our own crucifixion for your consolation and pleasure…

Yes my lovely Barb,

Now it is too late to back out. Just let them take care of everything!

They will soon remove the crossbeam from your shoulders; they will assemble your cross and prepare your nails.

You will lie on top and stretch on your cross, feeling the rough wood against your skin, your loincloth ripped away…

And they will nail you to your cross; you will become one with it.

And you will be raised and naked and exposed you will resign to die for their pleasure.

And we will admire your naked pussy, your tits, your face…your whole crucified body. You will be a source of incredible pleasure for all of us…for the audience looking at you from the ground.

And for us looking at you from our own crosses, offering our own naked bodies, our own crucifixion for your consolation and pleasure…
Very nice overview of the events that will follow with promise of a spectacular show! I'm sure your performance will be worthy of your fantasies at all! I am with you !

I’m kneeling too, not far away to Carlos's right. I glance at him, feeling the heavy beam swing as I turn my shoulders. I feel his eyes scanning me, and I feel glad that I’m giving him pleasure, a man who shares my strange, unconquerable passion for – the ultimate passion!

The rough, ragged cloth round my loins rubs my sensitive parts, I feel a warm throbbing, though my back and especially my shoulders are burning with pain as the wood chafes my whip weals. And my mouth is still filled with the greasy, salty taste – not so much of the sperm – I swallowed that, it was much like downing an oyster – but the sweaty skin of the rampant cock that left its musky taste. Still,the way those men growled and roared as I sucked them! Something in me must be deeply instinctual, how to pleasure a man that way wasn’t anything my mum ever taught me – yet I know how to do it so well! Yes, this is what I was born for...

I smile at Carlos, a smile of happiness, a smile of recognition, a slightly mischievous smile between two naughty youngsters playing a forbidden game ...

I look away, focus my mind, breathing deeply and slowly, moving my body gently as much as my kneeling posture and the heavy crossbar allow me, keeping my muscles supple, ready for their long test ahead ...

I meditate, calmly and quietly, on the stages in my ordeal about to begin – the procession, the stripping, the nailing, the raising, the first shock and the inevitable wild struggle, the long slow dance ... all the time, my skin tingles in anticipation of the crowd watching me, inspecting me, exploring my body and its anguished movements with their greedy, excited eyes, drinking me in ...

Each of us has a personal Guard and Executioner, the men have females, we girls have horny males, mine is lusty, good-looking young warrior from a Mediterranean land, swarthy and strong, stripped to the waist and wearing tight shorts, he’s almost as naked as I am and obviously already aroused at the opportunity he’s being given.

He’s armed with a supple, springy cane with a sharp tip, it doubles as a whip and a goad. When the Headmistress gives the signal, he jabs my bare thigh, I step forward and begin the dreadful march.

“Guarda quei pali sulla collina! Vedi dove sarai torturata - cagna!”
("Look up at those stipes on the hill! See where you're going to be tortured - bitch!")

He flicks my buttocks, the loin-rag gives me no protection. I know what he’s saying, I must keep my eyes fixed ahead on those cross-poles on the hill, the lovers to whom we are promised, the altars where we shall be sacrificed.

He flicks me again, I skip a step in sharp pain, but also playfully, he laughs,

“Balli bene, puttana! Farai un bel ballo per me quando sarai sulla tua croce!”
("You dance well, slut! You'll do a pretty dance for me when you're up on your cross!")

“Farò uno sforzo per fare un bello spettacolo, Signore...”
("I'll make an effort to make a good spectacle, Sir..")

I gasp in a hoarse whisper, but my tormentor hears and is happy at my attempt to please him. I’m already breathless, the pathway is steep and not easy on bare feet, each step I plant on loose, jagged stones that crunch and rattle away as we labour under our heavy loads. My skin’s hot and sweating, my small breasts bounce beneath the cross-beam with every step – my Guard enjoys poking them, when he isn’t prodding between my thighs to find my moist girl-parts under the rag. I sigh – this is what boys like to do, this is what we girls are made for ...

I’m conscious that the men in the crowd are enjoying me, some of them whistle appreciatively, others encourage my Guard to make me hop and jump along more lively with his cane. And Carlos is eyeing me too, even as he plods on beside me getting sharp strokes from his Mistress’s horsewhip – although we dare not show it, exchanging brief glances encourages us both.

The way of the cross seems endless, every steeper, ever rougher. Then, suddenly, we’ve reached the summit, we suddenly stop without being told and fall on our knees, panting.

In front of us an array of stakes, like towering trees, I feel small and very vulnerable knowing that the one on which I’m going to writhe until death is looming over me. This is the end of the road for us…

It’s begun ... the Via Crucis ... the very thing I’ve imagined, dreamed and fantasized over for so many years! Am I ready? I hope so. The rough-cut beam they’ve laid across my shoulders is both fucking heavy and unwieldy. I’m ok standing still and bending forward under its weight, but walking, uphill no less, is another matter! As we begin I find myself staggering and tottering like a drunken sailor. And a few sharp lashes across my bare back and my tight little ass come as close to toppling me as driving me forward. But forward I go, panting, boobs swaying, straight into the crowd of onlookers who part like the fabled Sea of Jordan to let our ragged little procession through. I hadn’t counted on the jeers, the catcalls, the incessant pawing and touching. It’s humiliating to say the least. Makes me feel like piece of meat. And that knoll with its little forbidding forest of waiting stakes seems so far in the distance! Will I make it? I hesitate ... look back at Carlos for encouragement. Near him, I see how confidently and acceptingly Eul steps forward, an example to us all! Inspiring. I’m about to turn and resume my forward progress, but I’m not fast enough. Owww!!! Owww! Two more lashes slice across my back, knotted ends wrapping around to dig and pull at my breasts. I half run forward several steps, and then slow. More pawing and pinching, and ridicule await. I am actually spat upon! Totally degrading. Sucking it up, I stagger forward. The grade is steepening. It’s all uphill now. The posts up ahead are silhouetted ... starkly ... ominously ... against a pale blue sky. Soon enough they will raise and nail me to one of those stakes. I wonder on which one I will be condemned to suffer and die? Forward, ever forward. Exhaustion and fatigue overtake me. I stumble and fall to my knees, nearly topple over. The crowd closes in around me. They taunt me mercilessly. I am whipped once, twice, then kicked brutally. Slowly I struggle to my feet. Sweat stings my eyes. The beam digs into my neck, grates against my bare shoulders as I adjust its weight. Not too much further. I’ve come this far. Forward! I look down, watch each step, gaze fixedly at my sweat-sheened swaying breasts, at my flattened belly, at my wobbling legs. Just a few more steps now. Almost there! Yes ! I’ve made it. Ordered to kneel. Grateful to do so. Whew! Others arriving and kneeling all around me. What next? Afraid to look up. Eyes to the ground. Panting. Gathering strength and resolve. This is it! I’m about to be crucified, naked on a cross, in front of a crowd. This is nuts! What was I thinking? Is it too late to back out?
I’m kneeling too, not far away to Carlos's right. I glance at him, feeling the heavy beam swing as I turn my shoulders. I feel his eyes scanning me, and I feel glad that I’m giving him pleasure, a man who shares my strange, unconquerable passion for – the ultimate passion!

The rough, ragged cloth round my loins rubs my sensitive parts, I feel a warm throbbing, though my back and especially my shoulders are burning with pain as the wood chafes my whip weals. And my mouth is still filled with the greasy, salty taste – not so much of the sperm – I swallowed that, it was much like downing an oyster – but the sweaty skin of the rampant cock that left its musky taste. Still,the way those men growled and roared as I sucked them! Something in me must be deeply instinctual, how to pleasure a man that way wasn’t anything my mum ever taught me – yet I know how to do it so well! Yes, this is what I was born for...

I smile at Carlos, a smile of happiness, a smile of recognition, a slightly mischievous smile between two naughty youngsters playing a forbidden game ...

I look away, focus my mind, breathing deeply and slowly, moving my body gently as much as my kneeling posture and the heavy crossbar allow me, keeping my muscles supple, ready for their long test ahead ...

I meditate, calmly and quietly, on the stages in my ordeal about to begin – the procession, the stripping, the nailing, the raising, the first shock and the inevitable wild struggle, the long slow dance ... all the time, my skin tingles in anticipation of the crowd watching me, inspecting me, exploring my body and its anguished movements with their greedy, excited eyes, drinking me in ...

Each of us has a personal Guard and Executioner, the men have females, we girls have horny males, mine is lusty, good-looking young warrior from a Mediterranean land, swarthy and strong, stripped to the waist and wearing tight shorts, he’s almost as naked as I am and obviously already aroused at the opportunity he’s being given.

He’s armed with a supple, springy cane with a sharp tip, it doubles as a whip and a goad. When the Headmistress gives the signal, he jabs my bare thigh, I step forward and begin the dreadful march.

“Guarda quei pali sulla collina! Vedi dove sarai torturata - cagna!”
("Look up at those stipes on the hill! See where you're going to be tortured - bitch!")

He flicks my buttocks, the loin-rag gives me no protection. I know what he’s saying, I must keep my eyes fixed ahead on those cross-poles on the hill, the lovers to whom we are promised, the altars where we shall be sacrificed.

He flicks me again, I skip a step in sharp pain, but also playfully, he laughs,

“Balli bene, puttana! Farai un bel ballo per me quando sarai sulla tua croce!”
("You dance well, slut! You'll do a pretty dance for me when you're up on your cross!")

“Farò uno sforzo per fare un bello spettacolo, Signore...”
("I'll make an effort to make a good spectacle, Sir..")

I gasp in a hoarse whisper, but my tormentor hears and is happy at my attempt to please him. I’m already breathless, the pathway is steep and not easy on bare feet, each step I plant on loose, jagged stones that crunch and rattle away as we labour under our heavy loads. My skin’s hot and sweating, my small breasts bounce beneath the cross-beam with every step – my Guard enjoys poking them, when he isn’t prodding between my thighs to find my moist girl-parts under the rag. I sigh – this is what boys like to do, this is what we girls are made for ...

I’m conscious that the men in the crowd are enjoying me, some of them whistle appreciatively, others encourage my Guard to make me hop and jump along more lively with his cane. And Carlos is eyeing me too, even as he plods on beside me getting sharp strokes from his Mistress’s horsewhip – although we dare not show it, exchanging brief glances encourages us both.

The way of the cross seems endless, every steeper, ever rougher. Then, suddenly, we’ve reached the summit, we suddenly stop without being told and fall on our knees, panting.

In front of us an array of stakes, like towering trees, I feel small and very vulnerable knowing that the one on which I’m going to writhe until death is looming over me. This is the end of the road for us…
You ladies write with such intensity and skill!
Both my brain and sex raise as a tribute to you!

Pffwww! Heavy!

A heavy burden, that’s what runs through my head!

After the last ‘attentions’ from the guests to some of the condemned, we got at last underway! In my neck, I carry a wooden crossbeam. A heavy wooden crossbeam. I have no choice, my wrists are tied in front of it! I soon discovered it was a fatiguing position for my arms, and for my neck and shoulders of course, which carry the weight of it!

“Attention everybody!” the Headmistress had shouted, “It is time to begin the crucifixion procession. You are about to start your via crucis! Remember that nothing stops a crucifixion procession. I want you to take a look at the knoll. There, on top of it, are the stakes that await you! And looking at those stipes I want you to carry your crossbeams to the knoll, so we can assemble your crosses, nail you on them and raise them so you can start dying as soon as possible. The time is getting close! While you march I want you to reflect in what is about to happen to you. You are going to be nailed, exposed naked during your torture. Your only remaining purpose in life is to please others with your suffering and death. Enjoy your last walk and the anticipation of the cross.”

There was some hesitation, I figured. Some of us kept sitting on our knees, looked at each other! Few seemed eager to lift that heavy crossbeam.

“Stand up! What are you waiting for!?” the Headmistress had ordered, raising now her voice.

So, we stood up, pushing our deadly burden upward and started the procession. On our way we had to ‘reflect on command’ about our fate to come.

But the path to the knoll proved difficult to walk, and it got uphill! With a heavy load in my neck. The soil is sharp and hot! It is hot from the heat of the sun, that burns on my body without pity!

Every step is an effort! The cross, the path, the hill, the sun! Reflections? Damn reflections!

My own body is heavy. The flogging and the rape have left their marks! Every step painfully reminds me to them! And my mind is heavy! This is the way up to the crosses! Every step I make, brings me closer to a terrifying fate! So, every step is more than an effort! I am apparently supposed to be delirious, but my mind is set off by the heavy exercise.
“What are you thinking about?” It is my former owner who asks me! For a moment, I consider to reply with : ‘shut up and walk!
“You want to know? I simply think about my next step to make!”
“Carlos can find it well with the Headmistress!” she remarks.

I look in front of me, The Headmistress walks along Carlos, sometimes giving him an encouraging lash with the whip. Carlos seems to enjoy it, as it looks like.
“Yeah pure bliss between those two!” I reply. She laughs.
“Did you notice, one of the guests seems to be willing to join us! A Canadian woman!”
“Really!? But she missed all the foreplay of the last days!”
“This seems to have a strange attraction to people! Weird, isn’t it? Ever thought you would walk upon a hill in a situation like this?”
“No! Would you?”
“I did it a few times! Somewhere with a selected party, on a remote estate around San Diego! Playing, with ropes of course! But exciting!”
“Really!?”
“Sure! Mind you, it needed some workout to sustain it!”
“Not my thing!”
“I noticed! Apparently, Loxuru, you lack some physical exercise! Still, this is completely different than those plays! There, in San Diego, we knew each other, we trusted each other, we had safe equipment and safewords! Here, on the other hand,…”

Here no closed party, no trust, neither safe equipment nor safewords.

That makes it exciting?

The path is gravely, stony at some stretches. My companion, walking uphill from me suddenly slips, and with a ‘thud’, her crossbeam collides with mine. I slip too, in a moment I fear falling straight on my face, but I hit the ground with the left end of my crossbeam, and break my fall on my left knee, which gets bruised.
“Hey! Keep yourself upright!” the Headmistress shouts.
“On a via crucis, one is entitled to fall three times!” I reply.

My companion stops, while I stand up again.
“Do not stop the procession! Aline! Take care of these two slackers!” the Headmistress orders.

There is Aline again, with her whip!
“Walk! You two tourists! This is not a holiday hiking” Owww! The whip comes down on both our bottoms. “And do not try anything anymore! I’ll keep an eye on you!”

Some of the guests, following us along the way, enjoy it.
With my knee bruised, I walk on.
“Ooops, sorry for slipping, Lox. In San Diego there was no hill to ascend! But keep up with me, will you?”
“You still consider yourself my owner, don’t you!”
“Officially, the contract is still valid! But forget about that! We got stuck into this together, let’s stick together now! I simply would appreciate you would!”

For a moment it came up to me to remind her that she had set up all the fuzz to draw me into this, for her personal pleasure. But that had become futile, and I could only admit that, in the present circumstances, what she says is the best we can do.
Left from Carlos is Eulalia, ahead of him, there is Barb, with her exciting tight little, wiggling as she marches on. She and Eulalia walk as if the crossbeam in their neck is nearly weightless. I look around further. Am I the only one who got a wooden beam? The other condemned don’t show any fatigue. Or are they all engulfed in their reflections?

My companion walks on, mostly left ahead of me. I recall when I had first seen her, a few days ago, when she picked me up with her big black BMW at the hotel I had been lodged in by the organization. I recall her appearance then, with her dark blue polka dotted dress ending above her knees, nearly halfway her thighs, and her black shoes with strings above her heels. I recall her arrogant, self-confident attitude, even piercing from behind her dark sunglasses. I recall the way she took possession of me, as an object to satisfy her kink. Nothing personal, by the way, she used to make clear!

Her stern straight blonde hair from a few days ago is now hanging loose, tousled, parts of it sticking to her forehead by sweat.
Strange! When I met her in the beginning, she looked taller than me. Now, as she is naked and captive, she seems rather of my tally.
For her, it has been a big and sudden falling down. I recall the drive from the hotel, I could not keep my eyes from her legs (for which she had punished me with a flogging on arrival), and I had imagined what that polka dress would conceal. I never had imagined I would have seen her like this. Now, I got the chance, and damn, she makes my mind wild, and excites me under my loincloth, the way she walks. She has admirable wide, high, square hips, now covered (like her back and these legs I could not keep my eyes off in her car) by flogging welts. Also flogging welts on her belly and on her rather small breasts. Three days ago, she was on top of a company, now, she is a naked captive, whipped, raped, humiliated, and underway to her cross. Exposed to looks of the guests, she was on of until this morning.

Yet, despite her falling down, and despite the climbing with the heavy weight on her shoulder and on her mind, she has a strange serene smile on her face, as if this fate would be her only way to accept her falling down, if t would occur to her.

Reflections! Ever thought, Loxuru, you would walk upon a hill like this? In a company of nearly naked men and women -attractive women – up to a real crucifixion? In fantasy, perhaps, but any step towards even crux playing, was always beyond reach.

Imagination and fantasy becoming reality! The procession progresses, mostly in silence! Most of the talking comes from the guests, who seem to display an attitude of taunting, but also of excitement and anticipation.

From where we are, I cannot see the top of the knoll. The grim wood of stipes stands hidden behind the flanks of the hill. They are somewhere there, waiting for us, the condemned. Looking behind, I see down there the resort where we have been prepared the previous day and night. Behind it, the desert! I had the chance to vanish into that desert, last night! I could be free now! Or dead already! But I had not done it.
“Imagine, Lox, you had an opportunity to escape, last night!” Can she read my mind?
“And I did not!”
“Remembering that phrase : “…If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!”
“I am thinking of it! I am crazy enough I would have regretted to have run away! Missing the show!”

Anyone of us could have said ‘I am not going up!’ From a judicial viewpoint, this organization is simply about to commit murder. None of us could be forced by any means to continue this game. Yet, no one did refuse or resist. So strong is the eager to take part of it. Seeing the other condemned, with their heavy burden on their shoulders, moving on, moving upward, silently, in acceptance of their fate to come, gives the strength and motivation to go on myself.

“Let me tell you something!” she says. “I liked the way you resisted me and challenged me all the time! I first had expected some obedient heel licking slave, but soon, I started liking that confrontation, that game!”
“My pleasure!” I answer.
“I wanted to be in control. But soon, you made me doubt, with your allegation that I was eager to be on the other side, too!”
“Which was right!”
“Yes, you were! I was not the only guest who was! That Canadian woman Kathy! And have you noticed that man there!? And there are a few others I suspect to behave dominant, but which are in fact very, very jealous! Well, let’s give them some show and make them regret the rest of their miserable life that they kept their feet on the ground on the knoll!”
“Deal!” I reply.

We reach a ridge. Behind it, I expect the end. But it is just a plateau! What looked like a ‘knoll’ from below, is some hill to ascend. I look behind. The procession makes quite some dust! It sticks to our sweated bodies!
Every step is a heavy uphill burden!
Well, I guess, that’s how a via crucis is supposed to be!
“Keep walking! Do not stop!” Aline’s whip comes down.
That is also part of it!

Pffwww! Heavy!

A heavy burden, that’s what runs through my head!

After the last ‘attentions’ from the guests to some of the condemned, we got at last underway! In my neck, I carry a wooden crossbeam. A heavy wooden crossbeam. I have no choice, my wrists are tied in front of it! I soon discovered it was a fatiguing position for my arms, and for my neck and shoulders of course, which carry the weight of it!

“Attention everybody!” the Headmistress had shouted, “It is time to begin the crucifixion procession. You are about to start your via crucis! Remember that nothing stops a crucifixion procession. I want you to take a look at the knoll. There, on top of it, are the stakes that await you! And looking at those stipes I want you to carry your crossbeams to the knoll, so we can assemble your crosses, nail you on them and raise them so you can start dying as soon as possible. The time is getting close! While you march I want you to reflect in what is about to happen to you. You are going to be nailed, exposed naked during your torture. Your only remaining purpose in life is to please others with your suffering and death. Enjoy your last walk and the anticipation of the cross.”

There was some hesitation, I figured. Some of us kept sitting on our knees, looked at each other! Few seemed eager to lift that heavy crossbeam.

“Stand up! What are you waiting for!?” the Headmistress had ordered, raising now her voice.

So, we stood up, pushing our deadly burden upward and started the procession. On our way we had to ‘reflect on command’ about our fate to come.

But the path to the knoll proved difficult to walk, and it got uphill! With a heavy load in my neck. The soil is sharp and hot! It is hot from the heat of the sun, that burns on my body without pity!

Every step is an effort! The cross, the path, the hill, the sun! Reflections? Damn reflections!

My own body is heavy. The flogging and the rape have left their marks! Every step painfully reminds me to them! And my mind is heavy! This is the way up to the crosses! Every step I make, brings me closer to a terrifying fate! So, every step is more than an effort! I am apparently supposed to be delirious, but my mind is set off by the heavy exercise.
“What are you thinking about?” It is my former owner who asks me! For a moment, I consider to reply with : ‘shut up and walk!
“You want to know? I simply think about my next step to make!”
“Carlos can find it well with the Headmistress!” she remarks.

I look in front of me, The Headmistress walks along Carlos, sometimes giving him an encouraging lash with the whip. Carlos seems to enjoy it, as it looks like.
“Yeah pure bliss between those two!” I reply. She laughs.
“Did you notice, one of the guests seems to be willing to join us! A Canadian woman!”
“Really!? But she missed all the foreplay of the last days!”
“This seems to have a strange attraction to people! Weird, isn’t it? Ever thought you would walk upon a hill in a situation like this?”
“No! Would you?”
“I did it a few times! Somewhere with a selected party, on a remote estate around San Diego! Playing, with ropes of course! But exciting!”
“Really!?”
“Sure! Mind you, it needed some workout to sustain it!”
“Not my thing!”
“I noticed! Apparently, Loxuru, you lack some physical exercise! Still, this is completely different than those plays! There, in San Diego, we knew each other, we trusted each other, we had safe equipment and safewords! Here, on the other hand,…”

Here no closed party, no trust, neither safe equipment nor safewords.

That makes it exciting?

The path is gravely, stony at some stretches. My companion, walking uphill from me suddenly slips, and with a ‘thud’, her crossbeam collides with mine. I slip too, in a moment I fear falling straight on my face, but I hit the ground with the left end of my crossbeam, and break my fall on my left knee, which gets bruised.
“Hey! Keep yourself upright!” the Headmistress shouts.
“On a via crucis, one is entitled to fall three times!” I reply.

My companion stops, while I stand up again.
“Do not stop the procession! Aline! Take care of these two slackers!” the Headmistress orders.

There is Aline again, with her whip!
“Walk! You two tourists! This is not a holiday hiking” Owww! The whip comes down on both our bottoms. “And do not try anything anymore! I’ll keep an eye on you!”

Some of the guests, following us along the way, enjoy it.
With my knee bruised, I walk on.
“Ooops, sorry for slipping, Lox. In San Diego there was no hill to ascend! But keep up with me, will you?”
“You still consider yourself my owner, don’t you!”
“Officially, the contract is still valid! But forget about that! We got stuck into this together, let’s stick together now! I simply would appreciate you would!”

For a moment it came up to me to remind her that she had set up all the fuzz to draw me into this, for her personal pleasure. But that had become futile, and I could only admit that, in the present circumstances, what she says is the best we can do.
Left from Carlos is Eulalia, ahead of him, there is Barb, with her exciting tight little, wiggling as she marches on. She and Eulalia walk as if the crossbeam in their neck is nearly weightless. I look around further. Am I the only one who got a wooden beam? The other condemned don’t show any fatigue. Or are they all engulfed in their reflections?

My companion walks on, mostly left ahead of me. I recall when I had first seen her, a few days ago, when she picked me up with her big black BMW at the hotel I had been lodged in by the organization. I recall her appearance then, with her dark blue polka dotted dress ending above her knees, nearly halfway her thighs, and her black shoes with strings above her heels. I recall her arrogant, self-confident attitude, even piercing from behind her dark sunglasses. I recall the way she took possession of me, as an object to satisfy her kink. Nothing personal, by the way, she used to make clear!

Her stern straight blonde hair from a few days ago is now hanging loose, tousled, parts of it sticking to her forehead by sweat.
Strange! When I met her in the beginning, she looked taller than me. Now, as she is naked and captive, she seems rather of my tally.
For her, it has been a big and sudden falling down. I recall the drive from the hotel, I could not keep my eyes from her legs (for which she had punished me with a flogging on arrival), and I had imagined what that polka dress would conceal. I never had imagined I would have seen her like this. Now, I got the chance, and damn, she makes my mind wild, and excites me under my loincloth, the way she walks. She has admirable wide, high, square hips, now covered (like her back and these legs I could not keep my eyes off in her car) by flogging welts. Also flogging welts on her belly and on her rather small breasts. Three days ago, she was on top of a company, now, she is a naked captive, whipped, raped, humiliated, and underway to her cross. Exposed to looks of the guests, she was on of until this morning.

Yet, despite her falling down, and despite the climbing with the heavy weight on her shoulder and on her mind, she has a strange serene smile on her face, as if this fate would be her only way to accept her falling down, if t would occur to her.

Reflections! Ever thought, Loxuru, you would walk upon a hill like this? In a company of nearly naked men and women -attractive women – up to a real crucifixion? In fantasy, perhaps, but any step towards even crux playing, was always beyond reach.

Imagination and fantasy becoming reality! The procession progresses, mostly in silence! Most of the talking comes from the guests, who seem to display an attitude of taunting, but also of excitement and anticipation.

From where we are, I cannot see the top of the knoll. The grim wood of stipes stands hidden behind the flanks of the hill. They are somewhere there, waiting for us, the condemned. Looking behind, I see down there the resort where we have been prepared the previous day and night. Behind it, the desert! I had the chance to vanish into that desert, last night! I could be free now! Or dead already! But I had not done it.
“Imagine, Lox, you had an opportunity to escape, last night!” Can she read my mind?
“And I did not!”
“Remembering that phrase : “…If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!”
“I am thinking of it! I am crazy enough I would have regretted to have run away! Missing the show!”

Anyone of us could have said ‘I am not going up!’ From a judicial viewpoint, this organization is simply about to commit murder. None of us could be forced by any means to continue this game. Yet, no one did refuse or resist. So strong is the eager to take part of it. Seeing the other condemned, with their heavy burden on their shoulders, moving on, moving upward, silently, in acceptance of their fate to come, gives the strength and motivation to go on myself.

“Let me tell you something!” she says. “I liked the way you resisted me and challenged me all the time! I first had expected some obedient heel licking slave, but soon, I started liking that confrontation, that game!”
“My pleasure!” I answer.
“I wanted to be in control. But soon, you made me doubt, with your allegation that I was eager to be on the other side, too!”
“Which was right!”
“Yes, you were! I was not the only guest who was! That Canadian woman Kathy! And have you noticed that man there!? And there are a few others I suspect to behave dominant, but which are in fact very, very jealous! Well, let’s give them some show and make them regret the rest of their miserable life that they kept their feet on the ground on the knoll!”
“Deal!” I reply.

We reach a ridge. Behind it, I expect the end. But it is just a plateau! What looked like a ‘knoll’ from below, is some hill to ascend. I look behind. The procession makes quite some dust! It sticks to our sweated bodies!
Every step is a heavy uphill burden!
Well, I guess, that’s how a via crucis is supposed to be!
“Keep walking! Do not stop!” Aline’s whip comes down.
That is also part of it!
A really interesting text Lox! A very arousing point of view.
Thanks a lot for such a high quality expression of our weird and powerful fantasy!

-Adgan (Wikk), I wasn’t wrong about you! I am proud of you! You behaved well under the whip and I know you will do the same on the cross!

Adgan nods feeling the satisfaction of having pleased her Mistress and Executioner.
-I saw you trying to rub your penis against the stake while I was flogging you.
And don’t think it went unnoticed! Many ladies, I included, got excited with your dirty attempts of “frottage”. You are going to get a lot of attention from the audience. You are young, have a good body and, as I said, I am convinced that your composure on the cross will be quite correct.
In fact I am looking forward to see you dancing on your cross, because I know that you really like pleasing attractive women.
You want to offer a good show and it is because of that that you are such a suitable victim. Isn’t it my darling condemned?
-Yes Mistress. I would like to give a good show. You know how much excites me to be watched by pretty women in humiliation.
-Don’t worry Wikk, you will get a lot of humiliation and pain. – She was more serious now- But also a lot of admiration from the audience. Especially from us women, you will give us a lot of pleasure my slave.

Adgan is a crowd pleaser. His supple young male body will dance on the cross, aroused, exposed, a gift to the watching women, a gift to the Goddess. Watched by pretty women, in humiliation, such a sweet end. He will please many, and it will please him.

my mouth is still filled with the greasy, salty taste . . . . . . . the sweaty skin of the rampant cock that left its musky taste.

My skin’s hot and sweating, my small breasts bounce beneath the cross-beam with every step – my Guard enjoys poking them, when he isn’t prodding between my thighs to find my moist girl-parts under the rag. I sigh – this is what boys like to do, this is what we girls are made for ...

Such an innocent looking girl, it's almost hard to imagine that Eul's lips were wrapped around so many thick pungent cocks. Her small sweaty breasts bounce with each step, under the constant torment of her guard. She looks happy, in a resigned way, the perfect slave.

Just a few more steps now. Almost there! Yes ! I’ve made it. Ordered to kneel. Grateful to do so. Whew! Others arriving and kneeling all around me. What next? Afraid to look up. Eyes to the ground. Panting. Gathering strength and resolve. This is it! I’m about to be crucified, naked on a cross, in front of a crowd. This is nuts! What was I thinking? Is it too late to back out?

So many victims, panting, struggling, kneeling in relief under their burdens. A feeling of triumph for having made the hard march to this place. A sense of fear for what it means. So many others, kneeling together, arriving together, and now sharing a moment of rest together, if kneeling on the hard ground with a heavy piece of wood bound across your shoulders can be called rest. That was the easy bit, Barb. Now comes the real test.

I read a fantasy about fantasy becoming reality. Or is it a fantasy? Could it be real? Could this be happening? Excitement and anticipation is real, at least.

Grazie, Patrizio! Sono una diplomata all'università di CruxForums,
istruita da molti buoni amici italiani qui. :)
(I'm a graduate of the University of CruxForums,
tutored by many good Italian friends here)

After last part and this “special” description of me by Carlos (why so much about me? :)) I tried to add my next part (with my “characteristic” style). I hope someone can get through this.
Thank you for this part Carlos and also Barbaria and Eulalia. It was pleasure to read it.
And Loxurou of course …

(as always, I am very concerned about the grammatical correctness and the adequacy of the words used)

Mother ... mother! ... what I did! … What I did !!

I'm going ahead, flogged, with a beam on my shoulders ... I'm going to be crucified!
How did this happen ? ... how did this happen that I found myself here ?! ...
It was so disgusting ... when I was raped there... when I had to suck that penis and sperm gushed at me ...

... it's terrible ... awful ... what she did to me ... ... my Lady ... Marlen ..
… oh .. my penis ... it hurts ... is tearing against this board on my hips ... hurts and does not fit there, so much enlarged because of the cord she tied me there ... with each of my step it is scratching against the board on my hips and hurts! ...
Why did she do this with me? ... everyone looks now at me and everyone laughs at me ... so many others walk with the beams on their shoulders ... but why did she distinguish me! ... I am so ashamed! ...

Gabriella ... this beautiful girl is walking next to ... what will she think about me? ... what did I answer to my Lady – Marlen, actually? .. what she meant? ... I'm stupid ... I do not know English well ... …
And these girls, these ladies .... so much excites me their view ... names of them .. oh, .. Eulalia and Barbaria .. so strangely they looked at me passing by ... and that skinny older Italian too ... and this one low .. Carlos .. – the one who is still next to that most important here - the Headmistress ... everyone is looking at me like at strange curiosity ... why so ?...

Only I go here now naked ... even without this loincloth .. .. and board on me - this inscription about me .. with my name, that I'm a pervert ... tied with a string on my hips, the only thing which covers me ... my titulus …
And all who accompany us, go next to us to this mountain .. they read this description all the time ... they look at me and read it .. the look most on me ... they make me pictures and they laugh ...
Mother .. oh .. and this cord tied around my head ... it's pinching me ... it starts to hurt ... why do I have a rope on my head? ... how it looks .. what does it look like? ..why? why did she do this to me ... as if I were marked, stigmatized ... as if I was wearing a crown of shame on my head ... ... they look at me again and they take pictures of me ... mother ... everyone will see ... on the internet ... forever ... what I did ... fool ...
fool of me ...

.. I have no more strength .. this beam is so heavy .. how can Gabriella carry such a beam ... .. how her breasts hang down ... how they dance with every step! ...oh, how can I think about it ... my penis hurts so much .. again and again rubs against the wood board with inscription about me … and in front of me Barbaria ... what round, shapely buttocks... oh .. she stumbles ... is almost fallen ... he beats her, flogs ...
Ooh ..oooh .. no .. oh … someone is beating me ... flogs me ... on the back ..
I fall to the ground ... aah ... hurts .. I bumped the stones, barely protecting my face ... I want to get up ... I have to get up ... quickly ... quickly ... I cannot .... I'm twisting, how to get up with a beam on my shoulders? ... voices and people over me ... gathered around me as I try to get up ... how awkwardly .. clumsily! ... I'm turning ... I see a camera as I'm filming ... faces above me .. Somebody is pulling my beam up .. I'm on my feet .. strike of whip .. oooh!! ..

I'm going further ... quickly ... as soon as possible ... I think not to fall over again ...
I know ... I know why! ... I saw this picture ... on the forum ... I liked it and ... and I dreamed that it would be so ... with me - so that it would be with me .. I dreamed about this terrible image ...
The convicted criminal was there, terrible, big and strong ... scourged and going now to death ... with a beam on the shoulders and with the head tied with coils of a dirty rope ... with this wide tablet describing his crime, which was tied to his naked body, on his hips, covering his abdomen ...
I'm not big ... I'm not strong ... but Marlen did it with me ... likewise ...
How did she know? how did she know my secret dreams? ... from where Marlen knew that!

we are standing, they are now raising this gray-haired Italian ... gathering around him ... they're filming him too...
... maybe it's just fun ... they'll tie us up there and then release ...It would be impossible to kill so many people ...

Back
Top Bottom