MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
And do you plan to attend the event Loxuru?
I had ignored the message with the strange invitation. After some ten days, I had forgotten about it. But then, there was a new one :

“Loxuru!
We represent a group of rich, powerful and influential people, whom are concerned about the future of humanity, in view of climate change, population growth, shortage of natural resources, environmental pollution and other threats. We have trustful connections with many world leaders and world organizations!

We are concerned about the fate of mankind during the 21st century! Yet, we believe that there is still hope for a good future. This will however need a drastic change of mentality. People will have to contend themselves with less! With less living space, with less privacy, with less civil rights and liberties. These will have to be replaced by a regime of social cohesion, mutual support and common identity, as a way to achieve common wealth for the future. Working ethos, community commitment and family values shall have to be the dominant virtues for a future society! We expect everybody would submit, preferably voluntarily, to this program. I repeat, we do this for the best of mankind!,
Unfortunately, to make this future come true, society will have to be purged from asocial, renegade and opposing views and from those who could adhere to or spread them! To ensure a collective welfare for mankind, all faces should look at the same direction.
Individuals with a risk of rebellious attitudes, will be singled out. A competent firm, Palo Alto Analytics, has been entrusted to track suspicious individuals, profile them, and find out whether they still can be converted to the right track and whether they still can be expected to contribute to the necessary shaping of the ideal 21st century society!

Loxuru! According to the profile drawn up from you, you are too much an adherent to obsolete and useless ideas of liberty, civil rights, privacy and individualism. Your views and opinions will be a burden and a danger for the development of the future society and its virtues. Considering your age and background, your reputed obstinate stubborn wisecrack mentality, your abhorrence for authority and for submitting to security measures, and your habit of cynical individualistic criticism to matters of social identity, your social profiling report concludes that attempts to reshape your views towards a more desired attitude, would be useless and unprofitable. You were ranked as ‘category black’, meaning, to a category of people, society should not be compelled to waste precious resources to. Considering you fall in the highest category of unwanted individuals, it has been advised to take steps to remove you from society as urgently as possible.

After following you for some time, we discovered you have an erotic kink for crucifixion and some other execution fantasies. Judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own revelations, your report concludes you dream of being crucified. You crave for your cross.
With the information we have gathered about you, we can at any moment expose your twisted fantasies to anyone whom it might interest. We can reveal them to the whole world. If necessary, we can add a lot more gore to it! We wonder how you will be able to defend yourself, if you would show up in a staged snuff act! We can link you to cocaine trade whenever we want! We have witnesses which are prepared to testify against you on all these crimes! Keep in mind, crime investigation forces and the justice system are on our side!

Your life will be over!
Because of your harmful viewpoints on society and your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
But don’t worry! We offer you a way out! A way which will cope with your fantasies.
There are persons very interested in witnessing a group crucifixion.

Not because they are sadists or perverts, but because they deem such actions a necessary step in the remediation of our society. They do not want to evade their responsibility and the sometimes harsh consequences of this transition!

We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.
If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!
If you need it, we may cover your travel expenses.
(Contact data for requesting travel arrangements)

Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

This sounded already completely different. But still, I had received more weird messages, such as ‘Congratulations, you have inherited one million dollar from a nephew, you probably had never heard about, and who lived in Kazakhstan! I was appointed to execute his will. In order to carry out the compulsory administrative duties, I need some pre-financing. Please could you transfer thousand dollars to my account…’ or ‘Business opportunity in Nigeria! Profit return of 150%! Don’t miss this occasion! Invest ten thousand dollars in…’.

Who were these ‘rich and influential people’? Some internet criminals who had pierced the firewalls of CF? But why didn’t they simply try to blackmail me with my CF membership, instead of proposing a trip to some kind of a Mediterranean resort, on their expenses? Or was it a trick to fish after my bank account access codes? The only ‘hardpoint’ I had, was that ‘Palo Alto Analytics’. A quick Google search learned me that there was indeed a company with that name. I knew, Palo Alto was a place somewhere in the neighbourhood of San Francisco Bay, California. The company with that name was specialized, apparently, in data mining and analysis. Big business in the internet era! San Francisco was half a planet away from the Old Continent, but still I wondered, whether e-criminals could get away for long by abusing their name. On the other hand, there was not only the crux kink, which they could have obtained from tracking my internet behavior (despite my precautions). Also my character description (stubborn, individualistic, cynical traits, stuck to rights and liberties), was, I have to admit, a somewhat dark but fairly accurate description of what I call my liberal mentality.

I envisaged to contact Palo Alto about this matter, but I hesitated, since I would have to send the message, with reference to my crux kink, to a data mining shark. Before I could make up my mind, however, something else happened.

I was asked to report to the police office. A detective asked questions about my whereabouts, five days ago. Apparently it had to do with a shooting related to cocaine traffic, in a nearby town. All I could say that I had been at home that evening, without witnesses. What had I been doing? Browsing on the internet. On what sites? Just browsing, new sites, Wikipedia, others,… (I rather avoided to reveal I had been on CF all evening).

They had let me go, but it had been scary to be associated with a crime on a place I had never been in my life. Back home, I searched my place thoroughly. Suppose those sneaky coppers had taken profit from my presence at their office to hide some cocaine in my home, or high-jack my computer to put some incriminating data on it, while me being ignorant of it, and then frame me for it! I did not trust these guys for an inch!
It had been intimidating at the police office, particularly because the police had claimed that they had traced my presence at the crime site by tracking my cell phone history. That was ridiculous, I had stated, because it had been with me, at my home, all the time. Not according to our data, he had replied. I had told him that these were the consequences of the mass surveillance culture developed during the last years, instigated by the paranoid attitude of the state and the security forces. Sooner or later, a mistaken identity would come up! He had answered that, according to the police, there was no question of a mistake and he had warned me not to criticize the work of the security forces, since they protected the people against crime and terrorism, and it would be appreciated from the population to cooperate and submit without critics, for their own good. After some hesitation, I had submitted to their request to let them take a DNA sample. Yet I had left the office in doubts. The increased security measures have been defended for the protection of society, and those who had nothing to hide, had nothing to fear, they always said. But it was clear the security forces, including the police, were making their own laws, and it was up to their judgement whether someone had to hide something or not.

Back home, I took a drink, and did a little bit browsing. CF seemed normal, until a message popped up!
Loxuru!
How was your evening?
This was just the beginning!
Your cell phone has been traced at the crime site. Your DNA will also match!
You have no alibi! We have witnesses!
Your life is over!
The only way out is to accept our offer!
Tomorrow, there will be more!
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

The next day, in the morning, I discovered that my bank account had been blocked!

PS (to Carloscruz : I like the concept of this thread a lot. Yet, I prefer a little bit darker context as an incentive to accept the invitation, and maintain some suspense. I hope you don’t mind this personal touch).

I had ignored the message with the strange invitation. After some ten days, I had forgotten about it. But then, there was a new one :

“Loxuru!
We represent a group of rich, powerful and influential people, whom are concerned about the future of humanity, in view of climate change, population growth, shortage of natural resources, environmental pollution and other threats. We have trustful connections with many world leaders and world organizations!

We are concerned about the fate of mankind during the 21st century! Yet, we believe that there is still hope for a good future. This will however need a drastic change of mentality. People will have to contend themselves with less! With less living space, with less privacy, with less civil rights and liberties. These will have to be replaced by a regime of social cohesion, mutual support and common identity, as a way to achieve common wealth for the future. Working ethos, community commitment and family values shall have to be the dominant virtues for a future society! We expect everybody would submit, preferably voluntarily, to this program. I repeat, we do this for the best of mankind!,
Unfortunately, to make this future come true, society will have to be purged from asocial, renegade and opposing views and from those who could adhere to or spread them! To ensure a collective welfare for mankind, all faces should look at the same direction.
Individuals with a risk of rebellious attitudes, will be singled out. A competent firm, Palo Alto Analytics, has been entrusted to track suspicious individuals, profile them, and find out whether they still can be converted to the right track and whether they still can be expected to contribute to the necessary shaping of the ideal 21st century society!

Loxuru! According to the profile drawn up from you, you are too much an adherent to obsolete and useless ideas of liberty, civil rights, privacy and individualism. Your views and opinions will be a burden and a danger for the development of the future society and its virtues. Considering your age and background, your reputed obstinate stubborn wisecrack mentality, your abhorrence for authority and for submitting to security measures, and your habit of cynical individualistic criticism to matters of social identity, your social profiling report concludes that attempts to reshape your views towards a more desired attitude, would be useless and unprofitable. You were ranked as ‘category black’, meaning, to a category of people, society should not be compelled to waste precious resources to. Considering you fall in the highest category of unwanted individuals, it has been advised to take steps to remove you from society as urgently as possible.

After following you for some time, we discovered you have an erotic kink for crucifixion and some other execution fantasies. Judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own revelations, your report concludes you dream of being crucified. You crave for your cross.
With the information we have gathered about you, we can at any moment expose your twisted fantasies to anyone whom it might interest. We can reveal them to the whole world. If necessary, we can add a lot more gore to it! We wonder how you will be able to defend yourself, if you would show up in a staged snuff act! We can link you to cocaine trade whenever we want! We have witnesses which are prepared to testify against you on all these crimes! Keep in mind, crime investigation forces and the justice system are on our side!

Your life will be over!
Because of your harmful viewpoints on society and your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
But don’t worry! We offer you a way out! A way which will cope with your fantasies.

Not because they are sadists or perverts, but because they deem such actions a necessary step in the remediation of our society. They do not want to evade their responsibility and the sometimes harsh consequences of this transition!

We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.
If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!

Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

This sounded already completely different. But still, I had received more weird messages, such as ‘Congratulations, you have inherited one million dollar from a nephew, you probably had never heard about, and who lived in Kazakhstan! I was appointed to execute his will. In order to carry out the compulsory administrative duties, I need some pre-financing. Please could you transfer thousand dollars to my account…’ or ‘Business opportunity in Nigeria! Profit return of 150%! Don’t miss this occasion! Invest ten thousand dollars in…’.

Who were these ‘rich and influential people’? Some internet criminals who had pierced the firewalls of CF? But why didn’t they simply try to blackmail me with my CF membership, instead of proposing a trip to some kind of a Mediterranean resort, on their expenses? Or was it a trick to fish after my bank account access codes? The only ‘hardpoint’ I had, was that ‘Palo Alto Analytics’. A quick Google search learned me that there was indeed a company with that name. I knew, Palo Alto was a place somewhere in the neighbourhood of San Francisco Bay, California. The company with that name was specialized, apparently, in data mining and analysis. Big business in the internet era! San Francisco was half a planet away from the Old Continent, but still I wondered, whether e-criminals could get away for long by abusing their name. On the other hand, there was not only the crux kink, which they could have obtained from tracking my internet behavior (despite my precautions). Also my character description (stubborn, individualistic, cynical traits, stuck to rights and liberties), was, I have to admit, a somewhat dark but fairly accurate description of what I call my liberal mentality.

I envisaged to contact Palo Alto about this matter, but I hesitated, since I would have to send the message, with reference to my crux kink, to a data mining shark. Before I could make up my mind, however, something else happened.

I was asked to report to the police office. A detective asked questions about my whereabouts, five days ago. Apparently it had to do with a shooting related to cocaine traffic, in a nearby town. All I could say that I had been at home that evening, without witnesses. What had I been doing? Browsing on the internet. On what sites? Just browsing, new sites, Wikipedia, others,… (I rather avoided to reveal I had been on CF all evening).

They had let me go, but it had been scary to be associated with a crime on a place I had never been in my life. Back home, I searched my place thoroughly. Suppose those sneaky coppers had taken profit from my presence at their office to hide some cocaine in my home, or high-jack my computer to put some incriminating data on it, while me being ignorant of it, and then frame me for it! I did not trust these guys for an inch!
It had been intimidating at the police office, particularly because the police had claimed that they had traced my presence at the crime site by tracking my cell phone history. That was ridiculous, I had stated, because it had been with me, at my home, all the time. Not according to our data, he had replied. I had told him that these were the consequences of the mass surveillance culture developed during the last years, instigated by the paranoid attitude of the state and the security forces. Sooner or later, a mistaken identity would come up! He had answered that, according to the police, there was no question of a mistake and he had warned me not to criticize the work of the security forces, since they protected the people against crime and terrorism, and it would be appreciated from the population to cooperate and submit without critics, for their own good. After some hesitation, I had submitted to their request to let them take a DNA sample. Yet I had left the office in doubts. The increased security measures have been defended for the protection of society, and those who had nothing to hide, had nothing to fear, they always said. But it was clear the security forces, including the police, were making their own laws, and it was up to their judgement whether someone had to hide something or not.

Back home, I took a drink, and did a little bit browsing. CF seemed normal, until a message popped up!
Loxuru!
How was your evening?
This was just the beginning!
Your cell phone has been traced at the crime site. Your DNA will also match!
You have no alibi! We have witnesses!
Your life is over!
The only way out is to accept our offer!
Tomorrow, there will be more!
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

The next day, in the morning, I discovered that my bank account had been blocked!

PS (to Carloscruz : I like the concept of this thread a lot. Yet, I prefer a little bit darker context as an incentive to accept the invitation, and maintain some suspense. I hope you don’t mind this personal touch).

First of all thanks a lot for answering Loxuru,
Obviously everyone has different fantasies and as I already said, I won't be able to please everybody. My first impression reading your posts (and is very good indeed) was that it won't fit in the story I have plotted and partially written already.
Mine is much simpler. As you will read, the Headmistress is about to ask me just to submit to her. And I do. Just because I like her, my life is a mess and my cross obsession growing every day. I feel relief submitting to her.
So the next day after some things happen we will be flogged, paraded and crucified. The rich people just want to see some men and women crucified, preferably without resistance. And little more.
So you see, your plot is probably better than mine, but different.
On the other hand, I was planning that every participant could write if he/she wants write his own interview with the Group and his/her reasons to accept their execution.
In my case to die with such an incredible company, all crucified together for the sexual pleasure of others is enough. Such twisted mind I have (or my character)!
Perhaps we can accept the way you propose as the way they "recruited" you. But I don't think I could write something very different to what I have in my mind.
What do you think?

Part II

She leads him into a big room, at one end a table is set on top of a dais. Two men and three women were seating at the table facing the room in a row. The Headmistress takes the central chair and Carlos remains standing in front of the table, not knowing really what to do.

The Headmistress, still smiling mischievously tells him:

-These are some members of my group. Aline here is in fact the Group lawyer - she tells me pointing to one of the women- She has a set of documents prepared for every one of you. There are basically responsibility disclaimers, just in case something happens to you-she laughed looking intently into my eyes- They can’t be totally effective in every legal system, but I don’t expect any of those papers to see the light ever. Anyway we want you to sign them. She also has a Tituli ready to be used on your crosses.

He gets very surprised hearing this.
-As I said I was looking forward to meet you- the Headmistress continues- I have enjoyed your postings a lot. For instance, when I read in one of your stories:

”… I often think of myself not as a person, but merely as a part of a crucified. The piece of meat that properly assembled with three nails and a wooden cross will form the crucified I really am…”

-I got quite excited. So I am really looking forward to see you crucified- she finished.

Her voice is as sexy as the rest of her, and when Carlos hears that she wants to see him naked on a cross, on top of his surprise he feels his arousal stirring;
And he realizes that he is falling fast for that woman…and dangerously.
-Carlos now that you are here, perhaps we will force you, perhaps we will let you go freely. And I know you have many questions –she says-but I wish you just would sign those disclaimers, submit totally to us and put yourself in my hands. Would you?

To his total surprise Carlos forgets all his objections and concerns and answers:

-Yes milady!

She is now smiling in an openly friendly way.

-Perfect Carlos. I am convinced you are doing the right thing. Aline please…
Aline the lawyer, a brunette and also very attractive lady, pushes forward one of the document’s stacks and beckons him to approach offering him a pen.

He approaches and read what looks like a sentence, stating that guilty of perversions, masochism and exhibitionism he is condemned to be crucified.
The date set for his crucifixion is the next day.
The name of the condemned is blank.

There are also a couple of disclaimers of responsibility.

-Since there are legal documents you must put your real name and passport number in the blanks - the attractive lawyer explains.

He does as she says. When he sees his real name written in the sentence he reflects that his cross is now in the real world.
Aline now puts on top of the signed documents a board with the text:

“CARLOSCRUZ
PERVERT
MASOCHIST
EXHIBITIONIST”
His naked body will soon be hanging beneath that board, he reflects with very conflicting sensations.

-Would you prefer your real name on your Títuli?- Aline asks him.
-…No, it’s perfectly all right like that.-He answers.
-Good- she smiles –everything is now completed.
Once he returns to his place the Headmistress tells him:

-Carlos, why don’t you undress now for me?

Overcoming his initial surprise from such a unexpected request, Carlos starts removing his clothes without delay.
The third woman comes to him with a big black plastic bag. She puts all his clothes and belongings inside and seals it with tape. Obviously they were not anticipating returning those item to him any soon.
Very soon he is standing stark naked in front of the table, displaying an already partially engorged cock.

-Good! You are in good shape and I see the situation pleases you up to some extend! – The Headmistress comments merrily-Now Teresa would help you.
The third woman, Teresa, gets some rope and tells him to cross his wrists at his back. He obeys and she bounds his hands.
Then, she ties another length of rope around his waist and knots a white piece of cloth at the front of the rope. She passes it between his legs and ties it at the back. The cloth goes between his ass cheeks and over his balls and cock, very tight.
Teresa’s treats him very friendly; smiling, asking with a “please” and even touching him often in a reassuring way.
When she finish he is in loincloth and bondage.
-Oh my! You are going to look fabulous on your cross! I knew it! - The headmistress exclaims.
Finding his voice Carlos asks her:
-Would you be with me when I am crucified?
-Absolutely! I would never miss that! I will be at the base of your cross, you may rest assure Carlos!-she answers with intensity.
-Will you enjoy my crucifixion?
-Immensely! I have a special interest in you Carlos; since a long time ago. I already told you that.
Hearing that, he is in a real turmoil of feelings. He is almost trembling, but feeling both his erection and arousal growing.
Still he is very frightened and he realizes that things are quickly getting out of control. He doesn’t want to die but he is wishing he were already crucified in front of her, just for her pleasure!
-So be it. I am yours Milady!- Carlos answers with a trembling voice.
-Very good. That is the proper attitude! Now you will be taken outside in order to be whipped; more to put you in a proper set of mind than for the pain itself.
The Headmistress stands and personally takes him out of the room. At the door there is another middle-aged man waiting nervously. Another candidate for the cross, I presume.
He looks at me with surprise and a mix of feelings I know very well.
-Max, please. Take Mr. Carlos to his punishment. And we are now ready for you Mister - She says looking first to the guard and then to the waiting man.
-Any chance of disciplining me yourself, Milady? I am here because you ask me to. I put myself in your hands –Carlos dares to ask.
-Mmmm…That is fair enough. Max, take him outside and get him ready. I will take over in a few minutes. Come with me Mister, I will explain to you the essential things and leave my colleagues to take care of you.
Max, the man at the outside door leads Carlos towards the garden while the Headmistress and the other man go back to the room.
On our way outside, they cross paths with the young woman he saw being flogged when he arrived. She is in loincloth like him. She has a good body marked now by the whip, but when they exchange looks her face is glowing.
Already outside, he sees Teresa putting the bag with his stuff inside his rental car. There is a man at the wheel and he immediately drives away. Carlos realizes that he is beginning to disappear from the face of the world!
He also reflects that less than one hour ago, he was driving his car as a free man on vacation and now he is almost naked, tied and facing a certain crucifixion and a probable death..
How did he got himself in this situation so quickly? Nevertheless his cock is rock hard and pulsating. So he doesn’t know how to feel. Perhaps excited, frightened, proud…All at the same time.
Soon he is ready. Prepared for his punishment like the girl, with his hands tied over his head. A few minutes later the Headmistress arrives with a whip in her hands and without further words starts to flog him hard and methodically.
It is a kind of liberation for Carlos. His destiny is, at last, out of his hands. No more arguing with himself. No more obsessive pondering. It is a huge relief for him.
And the Headmistress was right. The physical punishment helped to change his mind to submission. She is hitting his buttocks mainly, but soon he notices that she is sending the leather over his engorged cock and balls.
She stops and gets behind him, very close. She caresses very lightly his left side and buttock with her hand. She puts her lips very close to his ear.
-I would like to caress this with my whip- She whispers putting her right open hand over his erection. Carlos can feel her touch trough the cloth.
-Please Milady, I am yours!
-Good. You please me greatly Carlos! – She says returning to her place while he turns around to offer her his sex as her target.
At the first stroke he recoils screaming at the intense pain, but immediately taking a hold of myself, he regains his offering position and look at her invitingly. Smiling, she starts to hit him with precision, strength and rhythm.
He manages to stand still taking her punishment while experiencing the most powerful connection with his lady torturer. He is convinced that she is feeling it too.
Soon both are moaning with the pain, the effort and the pleasure. Carlos is not a authentic masochist. He doesn’t like pain. It is her pleasure in punishing him what excites him, in the same way that he greatly enjoyed whipping women when they asked for it.
When she finishes with him she is flushed and breathing hard. Carlos is extremely sore but happy because he sees in her eyes how much his submission had meant for her. She mouths a silent “Thank you” and disappears towards the house.
When the guard takes him inside they encounter again the men she called just Mister. He is in loincloth and while being taken to his punishment he sports an evident hard on. Carlos wonders how many crosses will be erected the following day.
The guard takes him to a basement room where there is a group of several men and women. All of them also tied and in loincloth. He recognizes the girl punished before him. They exchange embarrassed looks and remain silent.
He doesn’t know what reasons had led those persons to agree to be crucified the next day. He supposes that there were different reasons for everyone. And probably not as stupid as his: just because a woman he just met asked him to submit.
In any case they don’t know if they will survive the crucifixion or not, nor really any details.
He observes that they all show signs of arousal. He apprises the bodies of his crucifixion mates. The idea that tomorrow he will be able to see them naked and crucified pleases him a lot. They will witness each other’s crucifixions and he finds the prospect very appealing. Also in his perverted mind he hopes they will find him worth of being a sexual object for them and provide them with some pleasure during their torture with the exhibition of his crucified nude body.
When he caught himself having this kind of thoughts, he concludes that he is so hopeless twisted that probably the cross that awaits him is well deserved.
Half an hour later Mister, still hard but now also marked by the whip joins them in the cell, and some time later the guards enter the room and without a word start tying their ankles with short ropes, like cattle hobbles, so they could walk but unable to run. Then they tie the whole group together by the neck and led them outside and make them follow a trail behind the house. After a short walk Carlos see a wind sock and a small cargo plane sitting on a dirt runway. He recognizes the type. It’s a C212 Aviocar, it has the crew door and the cargo ramp and door open. It is being loaded with what appears to be pieces of timber.
(to be continued…if you want)

I am including an sketch of the last scene.
I hope you still enjoy the plot.

Attachments

• CFMembers212.jpg
    CFMembers212.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 373
A side note about the loincloth.
My preference for attire during crucifixion is the loincloth I described before:
A rope around the waist and a cloth (white silk or cotton) tied at the front and the back, going tight between the legs covering the sex and leaving the buttocks exposed.
That way the cock and balls are held in a convenient position to be a perfect target for the strap or the whip.
The loincloth is removed once the cross is erected as a final act of the humiliating execution.
I hope you find it acceptable. If no, let me know.
To describe it and give you a good idea I include a picture of a man in loincloth.
Unfortunately I don’t have any of women, so I include one of my sketches..
Would it be too much to ask if one of the ladies could to take a partial picture of a woman body in loincloth? That would be a BIG contribution to this thread!

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCN1949.JPG
    DSCN1949.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 380
  • Loincloth2.jpg
    Loincloth2.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 338
Part II

She leads him into a big room, at one end a table is set on top of a dais. Two men and three women were seating at the table facing the room in a row. The Headmistress takes the central chair and Carlos remains standing in front of the table, not knowing really what to do.

The Headmistress, still smiling mischievously tells him:

-These are some members of my group. Aline here is in fact the Group lawyer - she tells me pointing to one of the women- She has a set of documents prepared for every one of you. There are basically responsibility disclaimers, just in case something happens to you-she laughed looking intently into my eyes- They can’t be totally effective in every legal system, but I don’t expect any of those papers to see the light ever. Anyway we want you to sign them. She also has a Tituli ready to be used on your crosses.

He gets very surprised hearing this.
-As I said I was looking forward to meet you- the Headmistress continues- I have enjoyed your postings a lot. For instance, when I read in one of your stories:

”… I often think of myself not as a person, but merely as a part of a crucified. The piece of meat that properly assembled with three nails and a wooden cross will form the crucified I really am…”

-I got quite excited. So I am really looking forward to see you crucified- she finished.

Her voice is as sexy as the rest of her, and when Carlos hears that she wants to see him naked on a cross, on top of his surprise he feels his arousal stirring;
And he realizes that he is falling fast for that woman…and dangerously.
-Carlos now that you are here, perhaps we will force you, perhaps we will let you go freely. And I know you have many questions –she says-but I wish you just would sign those disclaimers, submit totally to us and put yourself in my hands. Would you?

To his total surprise Carlos forgets all his objections and concerns and answers:

-Yes milady!

She is now smiling in an openly friendly way.

-Perfect Carlos. I am convinced you are doing the right thing. Aline please…
Aline the lawyer, a brunette and also very attractive lady, pushes forward one of the document’s stacks and beckons him to approach offering him a pen.

He approaches and read what looks like a sentence, stating that guilty of perversions, masochism and exhibitionism he is condemned to be crucified.
The date set for his crucifixion is the next day.
The name of the condemned is blank.

There are also a couple of disclaimers of responsibility.

-Since there are legal documents you must put your real name and passport number in the blanks - the attractive lawyer explains.

He does as she says. When he sees his real name written in the sentence he reflects that his cross is now in the real world.
Aline now puts on top of the signed documents a board with the text:

“CARLOSCRUZ
PERVERT
MASOCHIST
EXHIBITIONIST”
His naked body will soon be hanging beneath that board, he reflects with very conflicting sensations.

-Would you prefer your real name on your Títuli?- Aline asks him.
-…No, it’s perfectly all right like that.-He answers.
-Good- she smiles –everything is now completed.
Once he returns to his place the Headmistress tells him:

-Carlos, why don’t you undress now for me?

Overcoming his initial surprise from such a unexpected request, Carlos starts removing his clothes without delay.
The third woman comes to him with a big black plastic bag. She puts all his clothes and belongings inside and seals it with tape. Obviously they were not anticipating returning those item to him any soon.
Very soon he is standing stark naked in front of the table, displaying an already partially engorged cock.

-Good! You are in good shape and I see the situation pleases you up to some extend! – The Headmistress comments merrily-Now Teresa would help you.
The third woman, Teresa, gets some rope and tells him to cross his wrists at his back. He obeys and she bounds his hands.
Then, she ties another length of rope around his waist and knots a white piece of cloth at the front of the rope. She passes it between his legs and ties it at the back. The cloth goes between his ass cheeks and over his balls and cock, very tight.
Teresa’s treats him very friendly; smiling, asking with a “please” and even touching him often in a reassuring way.
When she finish he is in loincloth and bondage.
-Oh my! You are going to look fabulous on your cross! I knew it! - The headmistress exclaims.
Finding his voice Carlos asks her:
-Would you be with me when I am crucified?
-Absolutely! I would never miss that! I will be at the base of your cross, you may rest assure Carlos!-she answers with intensity.
-Will you enjoy my crucifixion?
-Immensely! I have a special interest in you Carlos; since a long time ago. I already told you that.
Hearing that, he is in a real turmoil of feelings. He is almost trembling, but feeling both his erection and arousal growing.
Still he is very frightened and he realizes that things are quickly getting out of control. He doesn’t want to die but he is wishing he were already crucified in front of her, just for her pleasure!
-So be it. I am yours Milady!- Carlos answers with a trembling voice.
-Very good. That is the proper attitude! Now you will be taken outside in order to be whipped; more to put you in a proper set of mind than for the pain itself.
The Headmistress stands and personally takes him out of the room. At the door there is another middle-aged man waiting nervously. Another candidate for the cross, I presume.
He looks at me with surprise and a mix of feelings I know very well.
-Max, please. Take Mr. Carlos to his punishment. And we are now ready for you Mister - She says looking first to the guard and then to the waiting man.
-Any chance of disciplining me yourself, Milady? I am here because you ask me to. I put myself in your hands –Carlos dares to ask.
-Mmmm…That is fair enough. Max, take him outside and get him ready. I will take over in a few minutes. Come with me Mister, I will explain to you the essential things and leave my colleagues to take care of you.
Max, the man at the outside door leads Carlos towards the garden while the Headmistress and the other man go back to the room.
On our way outside, they cross paths with the young woman he saw being flogged when he arrived. She is in loincloth like him. She has a good body marked now by the whip, but when they exchange looks her face is glowing.
Already outside, he sees Teresa putting the bag with his stuff inside his rental car. There is a man at the wheel and he immediately drives away. Carlos realizes that he is beginning to disappear from the face of the world!
He also reflects that less than one hour ago, he was driving his car as a free man on vacation and now he is almost naked, tied and facing a certain crucifixion and a probable death..
How did he got himself in this situation so quickly? Nevertheless his cock is rock hard and pulsating. So he doesn’t know how to feel. Perhaps excited, frightened, proud…All at the same time.
Soon he is ready. Prepared for his punishment like the girl, with his hands tied over his head. A few minutes later the Headmistress arrives with a whip in her hands and without further words starts to flog him hard and methodically.
It is a kind of liberation for Carlos. His destiny is, at last, out of his hands. No more arguing with himself. No more obsessive pondering. It is a huge relief for him.
And the Headmistress was right. The physical punishment helped to change his mind to submission. She is hitting his buttocks mainly, but soon he notices that she is sending the leather over his engorged cock and balls.
She stops and gets behind him, very close. She caresses very lightly his left side and buttock with her hand. She puts her lips very close to his ear.
-I would like to caress this with my whip- She whispers putting her right open hand over his erection. Carlos can feel her touch trough the cloth.
-Please Milady, I am yours!
-Good. You please me greatly Carlos! – She says returning to her place while he turns around to offer her his sex as her target.
At the first stroke he recoils screaming at the intense pain, but immediately taking a hold of myself, he regains his offering position and look at her invitingly. Smiling, she starts to hit him with precision, strength and rhythm.
He manages to stand still taking her punishment while experiencing the most powerful connection with his lady torturer. He is convinced that she is feeling it too.
Soon both are moaning with the pain, the effort and the pleasure. Carlos is not a authentic masochist. He doesn’t like pain. It is her pleasure in punishing him what excites him, in the same way that he greatly enjoyed whipping women when they asked for it.
When she finishes with him she is flushed and breathing hard. Carlos is extremely sore but happy because he sees in her eyes how much his submission had meant for her. She mouths a silent “Thank you” and disappears towards the house.
When the guard takes him inside they encounter again the men she called just Mister. He is in loincloth and while being taken to his punishment he sports an evident hard on. Carlos wonders how many crosses will be erected the following day.
The guard takes him to a basement room where there is a group of several men and women. All of them also tied and in loincloth. He recognizes the girl punished before him. They exchange embarrassed looks and remain silent.
He doesn’t know what reasons had led those persons to agree to be crucified the next day. He supposes that there were different reasons for everyone. And probably not as stupid as his: just because a woman he just met asked him to submit.
In any case they don’t know if they will survive the crucifixion or not, nor really any details.
He observes that they all show signs of arousal. He apprises the bodies of his crucifixion mates. The idea that tomorrow he will be able to see them naked and crucified pleases him a lot. They will witness each other’s crucifixions and he finds the prospect very appealing. Also in his perverted mind he hopes they will find him worth of being a sexual object for them and provide them with some pleasure during their torture with the exhibition of his crucified nude body.
When he caught himself having this kind of thoughts, he concludes that he is so hopeless twisted that probably the cross that awaits him is well deserved.
Half an hour later Mister, still hard but now also marked by the whip joins them in the cell, and some time later the guards enter the room and without a word start tying their ankles with short ropes, like cattle hobbles, so they could walk but unable to run. Then they tie the whole group together by the neck and led them outside and make them follow a trail behind the house. After a short walk Carlos see a wind sock and a small cargo plane sitting on a dirt runway. He recognizes the type. It’s a C212 Aviocar, it has the crew door and the cargo ramp and door open. It is being loaded with what appears to be pieces of timber.
(to be continued…if you want)

I am including an sketch of the last scene.
I hope you still enjoy the plot.

Well written... tension rising!

I did just as the Cross Mistress instructed and turned up at the designated place at precisely the appointed time. I’ll never be able to fully explain why I am doing this. I know that it has to do with my fantasies .. the ones about being crucified ... but I’ve had them all my life and never acted on them before, even when presented with the opportunity.

Somehow this is different. I have decided to do it ... to offer myself up as a victim in a mass crucifixion ... to hang naked, nailed to a wooden cross, suffering the pain and humiliation of the crucified. What made it different? What made me overcome my inhibitions? Perhaps it was the mistress, when she warned in her message to me, “If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your life. So do show up!” ... that and the promise to pay my travel expenses tipped the balance.

In any case, I am here ... being welcomed and ushered into a large room, about to embark on a real life enactment of my darkest fantasies. Behind a table, set on a dais that occupies one end of the room, sit two men and three women ... the one in the center being the Headmistress herself. Their countenances are stern. The scene is intimidating, to say the least.

Before them stands a guy whom they address as Carlos. They have just finished giving him a little orientation. I caught the end of it ... laying out all the details and conditions ... and he is signing some papers.

The Headmistress looks up, sees me and beckons me forward. I am next. No turning back now. She is about to say something ... but before she can open her mouth, I stop her ... saying simply, “Where do I sign?” I know why I am here. I simply want to get on with it. She looks at me quizzically ... and hands me a pen.

I sign away my life under the heading:

BARBARA MOORE
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

soon to be engraved on a titulus, which I assume they intend to affix to my cross:

I am told to undress. I do so slowly, feeling rather embarrassed as everyone in the room is watching. I am not used to stripping for an audience!

“Everything?” I ask ... pausing after shedding my outer clothing and wishfully thinking that might suffice.

“All of it!” snaps the Headmistress, fixing me with a withering glare. “We’re waiting!”

I undo my bra, allowing it to fall away, and after a moments hesitation ... slip out of my panties too. Shyly I cover myself with hands and arms.

They move in quickly ... to collect my clothing ... bind my wrists behind my back, ... and tie a loincloth in a place. And they are not gentle about it, as they were with Carlos. I am handled roughly and mocked. And when they are finished, I am shoved over in his direction ... and told to follow him and the Headmistress out of the room.

Carlos is delivered by the Headmistress into the hands of someone called Max, who is to prepare him for punishment. No one bothers to tell me what to do, but I follow along, assuming that I am to be punished as well.

We pass by a young blond woman, naked save for a loincloth, who is being mercilessly flogged. Between screams, she curses ... in French. She hangs rather limply against the post as the final lashes are applied.

Carlos is then led to the whipping post occupied by the French girl, whose flogging ... having been completed ... is being led away. And a few moments later I find myself facing a second post. My hands are unbound and secured over my head, forcing me to stand unsteadily on my toes, breasts brushing against the hard wood.

I gasp as the first lash breaks across my bare back, the force of it slamming me hard against the unyielding post. Lash follows lash, and soon my anguished screams are mingling with those of Carlos as the slashing ends of the whip do their cruel work.

I can’t help but notice that some kind of peculiar sexually charged relationship has developed between he and the Headmistress who administers his flogging. Not so with me. I am flogged by Max, who does his job efficiently and brutally, crisscrossing my back and buttocks with angry raised stripes.

Taken down from the whipping posts, we are led ... half dragged in my case ... to a basement room where there is a group of several men and women. All of them are also tied and naked save for a loincloth.

I sidle over towards the women who stand somewhat apart from the men. A few nervous words are exchanged. I am amazed at how international and varied a group we are. In addition to the young blond French girl who was flogged outside earlier, to one side of me stands a woman from Scotland, dark-haired like myself, and to the other side a heavyset English woman who seems exceptionally excited about the horrors we are all soon to experience. Her arousal is obvious. In fact everyone in that basement room has that look in their eyes. I am clearly not the only one with crucifixion fantasies!

There is no time, however, to chat. the guards have entered the room and without a word, have begun tying our ankles with short ropes to hobble us. They tie us together by the neck and lead us outside toward a small cargo plane sitting on a dirt runway into which are being loaded pieces of timber ... which I quickly recognize can only mean one thing!

Last edited:
maybe it is not too late to suggest my participation (imagining that we do not have so many commitments in our daily lives ...) ?

Wikk,
We have been following you for some time and judging by your posts and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

There is a cross waiting for you Wikk. Soon now
What do you want written in your Titulus?

Carlos is not a authentic masochist. He doesn’t like pain. It is her pleasure in punishing him what excites him, in the same way that he greatly enjoyed whipping women when they asked for it.

Interesting, I can identify with this feeling. Interesting concept all round. I see barb and Lox have entered into the spirit of it with enthusiasm. You have a good roster of performers now Carlos, male and female.

What would I do, if I received such an invitation? Would I accept? Would I turn up late?
Would I even accept a fantasy invitation? It's interesting just how much tension, how much uncertainty there can be, even in fantasy.

I am told to undress. I do so slowly, feeling rather embarrassed as everyone in the room is watching. I am not used to stripping for an audience!

You expect us to believe that Barb?!

Interesting, I can identify with this feeling. Interesting concept all round. I see barb and Lox have entered into the spirit of it with enthusiasm. You have a good roster of performers now Carlos, male and female.

What would I do, if I received such an invitation? Would I accept? Would I turn up late?
Would I even accept a fantasy invitation? It's interesting just how much tension, how much uncertainty there can be, even in fantasy.

You expect us to believe that Barb?!
Your comments are always welcome Phlebas

I suppose it's how you define "crucified for real", but both Debbie and I have been hung on a cross. Accounts of these can be found on the First Crucifixion thread.
In fact, just a few days ago I spent 43 minutes on the cross as my birthday treat. For the first thirty five I was well supported and had something to stand on so the only real discomfort was in my shoulders and arms. However, the last ten minutes I had the support removed and my feet were lashed to the upright so that I was almost in a sitting position. By the time I was taken down I was in real agony finding it hard to breathe with aching thighs and shoulders as I strained to relieve the pressure on them.
I can only say that anyone who volunteers to be crucified should be made well aware that it is not a pleasant experience and they should be prepared to endure real pain and discomfort. Also, make sure that there is someone to watch over you and who will act quickly when you use the safe word.

I suppose it's how you define "crucified for real", but both Debbie and I have been hung on a cross. Accounts of these can be found on the First Crucifixion thread.
In fact, just a few days ago I spent 43 minutes on the cross as my birthday treat. For the first thirty five I was well supported and had something to stand on so the only real discomfort was in my shoulders and arms. However, the last ten minutes I had the support removed and my feet were lashed to the upright so that I was almost in a sitting position. By the time I was taken down I was in real agony finding it hard to breathe with aching thighs and shoulders as I strained to relieve the pressure on them.
I can only say that anyone who volunteers to be crucified should be made well aware that it is not a pleasant experience and they should be prepared to endure real pain and discomfort. Also, make sure that there is someone to watch over you and who will act quickly when you use the safe word.
Thanks a lot Bellesouth, I envy you!
But this time it's just a fantasy story. So totally safe.

Yes, I would love.

“Amosad,
We have been following you for some time and judging by your posts, your avatar (yourself crucified) and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for a cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

Still ready to occupy one of the crosses Amosad?

First of all thanks a lot for answering Loxuru,
Obviously everyone has different fantasies and as I already said, I won't be able to please everybody. My first impression reading your posts (and is very good indeed) was that it won't fit in the story I have plotted and partially written already.
Mine is much simpler. As you will read, the Headmistress is about to ask me just to submit to her. And I do. Just because I like her, my life is a mess and my cross obsession growing every day. I feel relief submitting to her.
So the next day after some things happen we will be flogged, paraded and crucified. The rich people just want to see some men and women crucified, preferably without resistance. And little more.
So you see, your plot is probably better than mine, but different.
On the other hand, I was planning that every participant could write if he/she wants write his own interview with the Group and his/her reasons to accept their execution.
In my case to die with such an incredible company, all crucified together for the sexual pleasure of others is enough. Such twisted mind I have (or my character)!
Perhaps we can accept the way you propose as the way they "recruited" you. But I don't think I could write something very different to what I have in my mind.
What do you think?

Well, since you asked to write down personal feelings, that's what I am doing : ;)
Obviously I will have to write my story (my own fantasy) and it can’t please everybody. But I will use the volunteers as part of the characters and I would really apreciate postings with their feelings and points of view as the story develops.
I am not planning to differ from your story, it is just I am writing a small personal diversion on my recruitment (I did not respond the first request immediately, remember? So this is what could happen then! No escape!). The way I see it, my recruitment story can perfectly merge into yours, since, after all, what is true about they tell me? Whoever these people are, or pretend to be, or pretend to stand for, maybe all they want is satisfaction of some wicked extreme desires. The main framework, I leave it up to you! Is that OK for you?

A side note about the loincloth.
No problem with the resort's dress code!;)

Well, since you asked to write down personal feelings, that's what I am doing : ;)

I am not planning to differ from your story, it is just I am writing a small personal diversion on my recruitment (I did not respond the first request immediately, remember? So this is what could happen then! No escape!). The way I see it, my recruitment story can perfectly merge into yours, since, after all, what is true about they tell me? Whoever these people are, or pretend to be, or pretend to stand for, maybe all they want is satisfaction of some wicked extreme desires. The main framework, I leave it up to you! Is that OK for you?

No problem with the resort's dress code!;)
Exactly my proposal! I am afraid you life expectancy has been drastically reduced Loxuru.

Back
Top Bottom