MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
:doh::doh::doh:Facing crucifixion was not enough!? Now, I talked myself into a fate worse than death!:facepalm:
I can already hear the Headmistress speak these words : "if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace":D
(whatever 'forever' would mean for some, on this occasion!:eek:

And no running away with a crossbeam attached!:confused:
;)
But you have to admit that the idea of being married in loincloth, hands tied at your backs, besides the crosses where you are about to be nailed and by the Headmistress has a lot of lust and romance!
And you don´t have to worry about a divorce in the future or even the possibility of drifting apart!

But you have to admit that the idea of being married in loincloth, hands tied at your backs, besides the crosses where you are about to be nailed and by the Headmistress has a lot of lust and romance!

No point in setting out any prenuptial agreements, is there? :rolleyes:

And you don´t have to worry about a divorce in the future or even the possibility of drifting apart!
No point in setting out any prenuptial agreements, is there? :rolleyes:
Definitely not! Both Lox and his Ex-CEO may rest assure that they will remain side by side the rest of their lives!
...nailed...

Yeah! Sure! And the bride will be in white (loincloth), after the ceremony :deal:, we make our first dance (each on our cross).:confused:

Could you two folks stop pressing me:eek: into matrimony!?:rota2::roto2cafe:

With help from Piraland here is my story.

Burning under a satanic sun, I painfully climb this "via crucis" with Piraland next to me and well encouraged by the leather strips of Jaime and Aline.

The others are not far away, we will soon be all grouped.

I am immersed in my thoughts!

My whole body makes me suffer terribly but it is the price to pay to reach the end of my desire, to succeed my death, the one I always wanted, naked on my cross.

Arriving here in the asshole of the world following the invitation of a friend, who was a member at the same BDSM club and who also had an attraction for the cross and the crucifixion,
I had accepted and, the day before the departure, my friend had failed. Excited by the adventure and hoping to find my way among all those lovers of the cross, I left alone.

When I saw the future crucified arrive, I felt directly attracted to them, even identified with them.

During their first flogging, I felt like the blows they were given to them reached me too and my panties were completely soaked.
Having removed them, I was even going to get my pussy licked by Fat slave girl and then welcomed in me the sex of Amosad.
I enjoyed it.

In the evening, I met Piraland and followed him,

I grazed the orgasm when I heard the enjoyment of Messaline and Judith.

All these people who were going to die on the cross the next day obsessed me and when I made love intensely with Piraland seeing far away under the stars the stakes planted, I understood that one of them was for me and that I could not escape it.

The next morning, I found the headmistress and asked her to be crucified with the others!
She advised me to think again for an hour or two but I already knew that my decision was made and that nothing would make me change my mind.

My cross, I had it in mind,
I wanted to be humiliated, flogged, beaten and nailed naked on my cross in front of who would want to see me exposed, suffering and dying .

I went to the bar of the hotel, asked for a maximum dose of drugs, swallowed it directly and went running to see the headmistress who sent me to the "barracks" to be prepared .

The arrival of Piraland did me good and when he told me that I had convinced him to die on a cross near me, I felt an infinite happiness!
We will be two, together to support each other in the fulfillment of our fantasy, to the end, until death.

At that time I felt a very intense desire to make love, to be taken voluntarily before certainly suffering a rape or more.

My loincloth was soaked and when Piraland pushed it away and penetrated me, I could not hold back the demented orgasm I experienced.

The flogging that followed obviously made me suffer but also motivated me even more, I took an intense pleasure.

Then, the patibullum, my anal rape and this hellish rise to our crosses.

Now, I feel good, I suffer but I love this suffering.

I feel very tired, exhausted and also very excited.

The small winks that we exchange Piraland and I gives us courage and strength to achieve our daydream!

My cross, waits for me.
Kathy, I just re-readed your words and you got me very excited. Yes your cross awaits you. Soon now...
You will look so magnificent nailed naked on it!

I must tell you that Monica and I are on "crux-forum" together on the same inscription! So, since she wants to express herself because of my decision to finish on the cross, I will put her name as the heading of her publications.

Monica

But what could have happened in Pira's head?

What power can this little whore Kathy have for having convinced him to die next to her on a cross?

Yes, I know, both of us have fantasized a lot about the crosses,
we've been crucified together but to laugh, so that the game ends with a huge orgy! (I also suffered a lot but I enjoyed it so much)
But really, with nails, until death ensues ??? I really do not understand it!

Still, we had a good time since we are here, I sucked and cashed at least 100 meters of cock, I licked pussies, clitos, I swallowed liters of sperm and cum, I was whipped, I whipped also and it's not over, the best is yet to come!
This famous collective crucifixion, naked women and men suffering martyrdom by showing off all their anatomy, perhaps their enjoyment despite the evil pain !

It's going to be giant!

I feel that I'm going to have fun, all those cocks stretched just up to my mouth and all its dripping pussies,
I already saliva and I will not deprive myself!

They are great Pira's new drugs, men catch rock-hard sex and women are always soaked, erect clit!
The elders were not bad, but the new ones, that I took this morning, are even stronger!
Thanks to them, I will become a happy widow, a sexual widow.

Of course, I will help Pira to die and make him enjoy his death!
I owe him that,
he's a good person! Generous, extremely rich and all that belongs to him will come back to me! His company, his factory, the private mansion near the "Champs Elysees", Monaco's big apartment, the Ibiza property with our donjon tower and our little hill for crosses and all its bank accounts!
I will even get bored without him who knew how to organize everything! I may even regret him !

Well, now, stop pitying us and waiting for the big moment, I'll still go caress the skin of the "crucificants" with the straps of my whip and try to get caught or licked by one or the other of between them because my pussy is very hot and claiming cock!

Here you have the shower scene. Please feel free to add your own experiences and feelings during it. As I said I couldn't see everything that took place!
Messa has been kind enough to do it already (see post #409).
The more I read this scene in the showers, the more I regret that Kathy and I missed it by our late arrival with the group.
The erotic atmosphere that emerges is very heavy!
The completely naked bodies of these people who will die in a few hours on their cross grazing, touching, desiring without being able to caress because of their wrists bound in their backs and banned from orgasms are really poignant.
I'm sure Kathy, who I know now is very quick to respond to the call of sex, would have liked to participate as much as I did.
Finally, everyone his story, his enjoyments but all on the way to this cross that obsesses us and that we will soon get.

The more I read this scene in the showers, the more I regret that Kathy and I missed it by our late arrival with the group.
The erotic atmosphere that emerges is very heavy!
The completely naked bodies of these people who will die in a few hours on their cross grazing, touching, desiring without being able to caress because of their wrists bound in their backs and banned from orgasms are really poignant.
I'm sure Kathy, who I know now is very quick to respond to the call of sex, would have liked to participate as much as I did.
Finally, everyone his story, his enjoyments but all on the way to this cross that obsesses us and that we will soon get.
That was certainly a hot and steamy scene!:very_hot:
Afterwards, we were lined up naked to have put a loincloth on. The guards did it. We were not even allowed to do it ourselves, making clear that our lives were no longer in our own hands.

Last edited:
Monica

Having left Pira and this little slut Kathy, the first one I had in range of whip was Loxuru!
I wanted to feel his balls and dick to see if his form was still on top but I was stopped by a shriek of Martha!
But what does it mix with, that one?
She is not going to make me a fit of jealousy? In her position, it is not so advisable!
Moreover, I make her taste directly to the straps of my whip and gives some shots also to Luxoru at the same time.

Here, weird! Aline is beyond me and abandons Pira and his little whore!
By the way, she tells me that she must join the "headmystress" with Jaime as soon as possible and that I will have to take care of them!
She is funny ! I never knew how to plant a nail without banging on my fingers! What to do ?

Here, spectators wave to me!
But I recognize them, it is this Swedish couple with whom I finished last night!
They are called Birgitt and Bjorn and are the nephew and niece of a great furniture manufacturer kit!
Knowing they are sorry for not having been attributed as masters of a crucified future, I tell them about Pira's problem and propose to them to become his masters and to nail him to his cross!
Birgitt is the first to react and is delighted and excited and directly agrees, followed by Bjorn just as happy.
Of the two, it is clearly visible that Birgitt dominates.

I give my whip to Birgitt and drag them into the procession to present them to their "crucifiers".
She plays with the whip and feels awed by her long dress and takes it off.
she finds herself in underwear more than mini and totally transparent leaving more than guessing a high-pitched, pear-shaped breasts with tips fixing the horizon! As for the bottom, she shows off a totally shaved pussy that calls for rape.
These exposed wonders are further enhanced by white leather Greek cothernus that go up to their knees. Bjorn, next to her in shorts and t-shirt looks like a first communicant.

Like that, you are Piraland and you decided to die on your cross? She ask my man !
Yes, Madame! he answers and receives a volley of lashes on the back of his body.
You have to say "Mistress Birgitt" or I correct you!
Yes, Mistress Birgitt continued Piraland!
It is me who replaces Aline who let you fall like a shit, I will fix you on your cross and you will beg me!
Yes mistress Birgitt, I regret for Aline but now, I am yours and you can make me whatever you want.
It is very good !
Now we will check if what is under that loincloth is in working order! she went on, testing the attributes of Piraland! It looks ok, we'll see soon if it's worth it to linger.
Go ahead, now, it must happen, your cross is waiting for you!

I had really found the ideal substitute, pira was not going to be disappointed.

Kathy did not seem disappointed either of Jaime's replacement who was taking care of her for the moment! He had already searched through all his holes and gave him generous, well-placed lashes.

No danger, pushed by these new torturers, they would soon both be at the end of their ascencion, on their Golgotha.

Having left Pira and this little slut Kathy, the first one I had in range of whip was Loxuru!
I wanted to feel his balls and dick to see if his form was still on top but I was stopped by a shriek of Martha!
But what does it mix with, that one?
She is not going to make me a fit of jealousy? In her position, it is not so advisable!
Moreover, I make her taste directly to the straps of my whip and gives some shots also to Luxoru at the same time.
Uh-oh! That Lady looks a little bit angered! Calm down woman, -AUCH - you are here to have fun! What do you say? You make fun -AUCH- the way you want!? No objection, Ma'am -AUCH!:eek:

Just to keep you posted and to thank you for your patience, I want you to know that I am writing the next part. In which we will all get nailed.
Amosad, Eulalia, Wikk and Gabriella are already nailed to their crosses. Soon, I hope, all of us we’ll be. Then I will post the part.
I plan to send to you by private conversation the fragments that refers to each one of you for review and suggestions.
So it will take some time, but we will end up all crucified naked.
You may rest assure.
Thanks a lot again. I will try my best to make the wait worth!

Finally, I reach the summit of the knoll. Its rough upper plateau carries these dark stakes that were already visible from below – they look even more threatening from nearby. I stop a moment and watch them. It is hard to imagine that we will soon be nailed to them, crucified for real.

In a reality show, an off-screen voice would have announced the arrival of the procession, with drama in the voice : “The end of the journey is nearing! The moment of truth! The condemned now face their instruments of death from very close! It is still a real prospect for them! How far will they go defying their fate!? Watch the next episode!”

Leaving the audience with a cliffhanger! More than one, after a slip of the tongue of mine, whether that Headmistress would have the authority to marry people before crucifixion, those two jokers Carlos and Barb found the opportunity to press me into matrimony with my companion.
“Will Loxuru and his companion marry before the cross? Will other couples follow? The ultimate romantic twist before the ultimate fate! Watch the next episode!”
The audience ratings would go through the roof! No doubt!

The procession has stopped meanwhile. The first condemned that arrived at the top, have fallen on their knees, panting!
I am also worn out, covered with sweat, trembling on my knees and I got pain and the cramps in my neck, arms and back by that crossbeam.
Yet, for some reason, I stay upright! For the stupid reason that I don’t want to go down on that knee, I had bruised underway! Imagine it would hurt (what am I thinking? Something else will hurt much more, soon!?). Although it is tempting to kneel down I fear I would not be able to lift that heavy crossbeam up again! I prefer to fight my fatigue standing up.

The view from above is tremendous. The air is clear. The visibility is perfect, only disturbed by the turbulence of rising hot air. The knoll stands isolated in the desert, amidst a plain with sand dunes. To the south, kilometers away, stretches a range of hills.
Such a view is usually the reward for doing the effort of an uphill hiking. That’s what we just have been doing, on this occasion carrying a heavy load on our shoulders, while the ‘reward’ will be not only the view, but also the fulfilment of each one’s darkest desire. A desire, anyone of us would have stated and stated again, was just a fantasy, no something one wanted to get subjected to in reality.

Most maddening is, that, the closer we come to the final, the larger our crowd of condemned is getting! It started with my companion Martha, then the Canadian woman, who next drew in that man Piraland. The man who claims to run the company that invented these strange drugs. His joining of the (exquisite!?) club of condemned, made him consume his own products. Quickly, a rumour spread that he had ascertained that, with the doses that are administered to us, one just has five days to live. Five days of arousal it seems… The inventor of the ultimate suicide pill will now become his own lab rabbit. No better publicity for his invention, of course!

Another twist is, that Piraland was originally with another woman here as guests, and we heard he dropped her, to join the Canadian woman to the cross. Furious, Piraland’s (ex)-partner vented her anger against the most nearby condemned, incidentally me, first charging my loincloth (or what is under it), then using her whip against Martha and me! What did I mention about a ‘reality show’!? These folks are turning it into Temptation Island! Watch the next episode! Top ratings guaranteed!

And the strongest temptation is excerted by the cross!

One by one, the condemned and the guests reach the top. You can see in their eyes the slight shock, when the see the stakes from nearby! I take the opportunity to watch it, this strange procession of nearly naked men and women, marching to their crucifixion. It must have been like that in Roman times, I keep thinking. The scene arouses me, especially since I realize that I am one of them.

My companion and me cross looks. Apparently she has the same on her mind. She looks exciting the way she is, becoming from the climb, sweating, covered with dust, humiliated. I wish that crossbeam was not in my neck. I get overwhelmed by an immense desire to grab her!
Then, a whip comes down! It is Aline again!

“You two! Move on! There will be enough time to enjoy the view, when you are nailed up there!”

Back
Top Bottom