MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Finally, I reach the summit of the knoll. Its rough upper plateau carries these dark stakes that were already visible from below – they look even more threatening from nearby. I stop a moment and watch them. It is hard to imagine that we will soon be nailed to them, crucified for real.

In a reality show, an off-screen voice would have announced the arrival of the procession, with drama in the voice : “The end of the journey is nearing! The moment of truth! The condemned now face their instruments of death from very close! It is still a real prospect for them! How far will they go defying their fate!? Watch the next episode!”

Leaving the audience with a cliffhanger! More than one, after a slip of the tongue of mine, whether that Headmistress would have the authority to marry people before crucifixion, those two jokers Carlos and Barb found the opportunity to press me into matrimony with my companion.
“Will Loxuru and his companion marry before the cross? Will other couples follow? The ultimate romantic twist before the ultimate fate! Watch the next episode!”
The audience ratings would go through the roof! No doubt!

The procession has stopped meanwhile. The first condemned that arrived at the top, have fallen on their knees, panting!
I am also worn out, covered with sweat, trembling on my knees and I got pain and the cramps in my neck, arms and back by that crossbeam.
Yet, for some reason, I stay upright! For the stupid reason that I don’t want to go down on that knee, I had bruised underway! Imagine it would hurt (what am I thinking? Something else will hurt much more, soon!?). Although it is tempting to kneel down I fear I would not be able to lift that heavy crossbeam up again! I prefer to fight my fatigue standing up.

The view from above is tremendous. The air is clear. The visibility is perfect, only disturbed by the turbulence of rising hot air. The knoll stands isolated in the desert, amidst a plain with sand dunes. To the south, kilometers away, stretches a range of hills.
Such a view is usually the reward for doing the effort of an uphill hiking. That’s what we just have been doing, on this occasion carrying a heavy load on our shoulders, while the ‘reward’ will be not only the view, but also the fulfilment of each one’s darkest desire. A desire, anyone of us would have stated and stated again, was just a fantasy, no something one wanted to get subjected to in reality.

Most maddening is, that, the closer we come to the final, the larger our crowd of condemned is getting! It started with my companion Martha, then the Canadian woman, who next drew in that man Piraland. The man who claims to run the company that invented these strange drugs. His joining of the (exquisite!?) club of condemned, made him consume his own products. Quickly, a rumour spread that he had ascertained that, with the doses that are administered to us, one just has five days to live. Five days of arousal it seems… The inventor of the ultimate suicide pill will now become his own lab rabbit. No better publicity for his invention, of course!

Another twist is, that Piraland was originally with another woman here as guests, and we heard he dropped her, to join the Canadian woman to the cross. Furious, Piraland’s (ex)-partner vented her anger against the most nearby condemned, incidentally me, first charging my loincloth (or what is under it), then using her whip against Martha and me! What did I mention about a ‘reality show’!? These folks are turning it into Temptation Island! Watch the next episode! Top ratings guaranteed!

And the strongest temptation is excerted by the cross!

One by one, the condemned and the guests reach the top. You can see in their eyes the slight shock, when the see the stakes from nearby! I take the opportunity to watch it, this strange procession of nearly naked men and women, marching to their crucifixion. It must have been like that in Roman times, I keep thinking. The scene arouses me, especially since I realize that I am one of them.

My companion and me cross looks. Apparently she has the same on her mind. She looks exciting the way she is, becoming from the climb, sweating, covered with dust, humiliated. I wish that crossbeam was not in my neck. I get overwhelmed by an immense desire to grab her!
Then, a whip comes down! It is Aline again!

“You two! Move on! There will be enough time to enjoy the view, when you are nailed up there!”
Congratulations, Loxuru!
You're as strong as Edmund Hillary, You've defeated your Everest!
Now the story continues, the reality show is entering its final phase.
People against the crosses!
Who will win the fight?
The outcome of the battle is known and accepted by the fighters.

Congratulations, Loxuru!
You're as strong as Edmund Hillary, You've defeated your Everest!
Now the story continues, the reality show is entering its final phase.
People against the crosses!
Who will win the fight?
The outcome of the battle is known and accepted by the fighters.
'Everest!?':confused:

Just following my companion's sexy backside! That's a strong incentive!:rolleyes:

And those pills, your charcater manufactures!:D

You better beware of that Mistress Birgitt that Monica assigned to take care of you! She is in the Swedish furniture business, right!? Fixing you to a cross following to the assembly instructions of a Swedish furniture package could be a verrryyyy painful experience!:p;)

'Everest!?':confused:

Just following my companion's sexy backside! That's a strong incentive!:rolleyes:

And those pills, your charcater manufactures!:D

You better beware of that Mistress Birgitt that Monica assigned to take care of you! She is in the Swedish furniture business, right!? Fixing you to a cross following to the assembly instructions of a Swedish furniture package could be a verrryyyy painful experience!:p;)
I know, but I do not think our crosses come from Sweden even though they are to be assembled!

What a relief to hear that!:)
Thanks Carlos!!!
Finally, I reach the summit of the knoll. Its rough upper plateau carries these dark stakes that were already visible from below – they look even more threatening from nearby. I stop a moment and watch them. It is hard to imagine that we will soon be nailed to them, crucified for real.

In a reality show, an off-screen voice would have announced the arrival of the procession, with drama in the voice : “The end of the journey is nearing! The moment of truth! The condemned now face their instruments of death from very close! It is still a real prospect for them! How far will they go defying their fate!? Watch the next episode!”

Leaving the audience with a cliffhanger! More than one, after a slip of the tongue of mine, whether that Headmistress would have the authority to marry people before crucifixion, those two jokers Carlos and Barb found the opportunity to press me into matrimony with my companion.
“Will Loxuru and his companion marry before the cross? Will other couples follow? The ultimate romantic twist before the ultimate fate! Watch the next episode!”
The audience ratings would go through the roof! No doubt!

The procession has stopped meanwhile. The first condemned that arrived at the top, have fallen on their knees, panting!
I am also worn out, covered with sweat, trembling on my knees and I got pain and the cramps in my neck, arms and back by that crossbeam.
Yet, for some reason, I stay upright! For the stupid reason that I don’t want to go down on that knee, I had bruised underway! Imagine it would hurt (what am I thinking? Something else will hurt much more, soon!?). Although it is tempting to kneel down I fear I would not be able to lift that heavy crossbeam up again! I prefer to fight my fatigue standing up.

The view from above is tremendous. The air is clear. The visibility is perfect, only disturbed by the turbulence of rising hot air. The knoll stands isolated in the desert, amidst a plain with sand dunes. To the south, kilometers away, stretches a range of hills.
Such a view is usually the reward for doing the effort of an uphill hiking. That’s what we just have been doing, on this occasion carrying a heavy load on our shoulders, while the ‘reward’ will be not only the view, but also the fulfilment of each one’s darkest desire. A desire, anyone of us would have stated and stated again, was just a fantasy, no something one wanted to get subjected to in reality.

Most maddening is, that, the closer we come to the final, the larger our crowd of condemned is getting! It started with my companion Martha, then the Canadian woman, who next drew in that man Piraland. The man who claims to run the company that invented these strange drugs. His joining of the (exquisite!?) club of condemned, made him consume his own products. Quickly, a rumour spread that he had ascertained that, with the doses that are administered to us, one just has five days to live. Five days of arousal it seems… The inventor of the ultimate suicide pill will now become his own lab rabbit. No better publicity for his invention, of course!

Another twist is, that Piraland was originally with another woman here as guests, and we heard he dropped her, to join the Canadian woman to the cross. Furious, Piraland’s (ex)-partner vented her anger against the most nearby condemned, incidentally me, first charging my loincloth (or what is under it), then using her whip against Martha and me! What did I mention about a ‘reality show’!? These folks are turning it into Temptation Island! Watch the next episode! Top ratings guaranteed!

And the strongest temptation is excerted by the cross!

One by one, the condemned and the guests reach the top. You can see in their eyes the slight shock, when the see the stakes from nearby! I take the opportunity to watch it, this strange procession of nearly naked men and women, marching to their crucifixion. It must have been like that in Roman times, I keep thinking. The scene arouses me, especially since I realize that I am one of them.

My companion and me cross looks. Apparently she has the same on her mind. She looks exciting the way she is, becoming from the climb, sweating, covered with dust, humiliated. I wish that crossbeam was not in my neck. I get overwhelmed by an immense desire to grab her!
Then, a whip comes down! It is Aline again!

“You two! Move on! There will be enough time to enjoy the view, when you are nailed up there!”
Very good Lox! Thanks!

Well described Loxuru - as always ..
Maybe there should be more weddings at the top there?
"... One by one, the condemned and the guests reach the top. You can see in their eyes the slight shock, when the see the stakes from nearby!" - slight shock? - in my eyes rather huge - I think ..

With much help from Piraland writing this, my journey continues.

The summit, finally, I thought I would never get there!
It seems to me that the heat is even more stifling here ! Not a breath of air! I'm dying of thirst .
My feet are bleeding and my skin, burned by the sun, stings me everywhere. This patibulum breaks my shoulders and back and my legs have a hard time supporting me!
But I'm here ! Ready to face my cross, ready to be one with it, ready to suffer much more, ready to die.
I still feel my clit erect and my pussy lips dripping while my mouth is dry like the desert.
I drop on my knees and then on my back! Recover a little before the big moment! My legs apart and I see Piraland , admire my pussy under my loincloth! I can tell he wants me but Birgitt intervenes and talks to him! At the same time, Bjorn arises, sex erect, he tears off my loincloth and, without further ado, penetrates me! This brutal assault surprises me but fills me! By brushing my clit, Bjorn electrified me and I fell all my muscles contract. I feel it in me, every time it bumps against my uterus, I feel the sensations pass through my belly and his mouth on my breasts. I can not help but groan! I wanted it to continue but I felt the head of his cock quiver and sperm shoot in me. I screamed while enjoying it.
He withdraws and leaves me there panting, broken by my orgasm, sex exposed to who wants to see it. His sperm that flows gently out of me!
I believe that until my death, I will not stop this desire to be penetrated, to enjoy it! Is my planned death that gives me these irresistible desires for sex?
Now, I'm waiting! I hope the wait will not be too long because I want it, my cross! I want to succeed in my death.

That's it, we are there! Kathy and I are the last ones to reach the summit!

All are slumped, on their knees, crushed by this assassin sun who cooks them, bent by this beam that tortures the shoulders, exhausted by this impossible climb!

Loxuru is still standing! Is it pride, vainness?

Me, despite my knees bleeding, I collapsed! I'm thirsty, I do not even salve anymore and I feel that my lips will soon crack!
I hope that before we nail them they will be merciful enough to give us something to drink!

In addition, we have been spotted and followed! Hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of flies turn around us and rest on us to suck us as if we were already corpses!
Hindered as we are, it is difficult for us to chase them!
They will be faithful companions and will accompany us to the end! We must do it, it's inevitable!

I look at Kathy, she looks as exhausted as me! She first found herself on her knees, but she now rests on her back, her head resting on her beam, legs bent, spread.
Her loincloth, always wet by her secretions, draws her pussy!
The lips of her sex and clitoris seem to want to cross the end fabric covering them.
Seeing these wonders exposed, I feel my cock stand up even stronger than it was! I have a furious desire to penetrate, to feel my cock nestled deep in her vagina! Unfortunately, our "owners" would never accept it.

I'm out of my erotic thoughts by Birgitt who straightened my head pulling me by the hair!
It's pretty, it makes you want, she told me, but it's not for you anymore! Your dick in super shape but no one will satisfy you now, not even your slutty woman who is surely still being blown by one or the other!
Look, Bjorn has a good dick too! It is he who will do what you wanted to do!
Indeed, Bjorn down her shorts and exhibits an erect cock of appreciable length!
Without more ceremony, he discards Kathy's loincloth and penetrates at once. He begins his come and go and I see that Kathy is far from indifferent and moaned accompanying the movements of her assailant.
The fight is very short, Bjorn's buttocks contract, visibly, he ejaculates!
For her part, Kathy lets out a cry, she enjoys.
Bjorn retires and does not even bother to put Kathy's loincloth, which remains the exposed pussy with a trickle of sperm.

You see she loves the cock, this little slut!
it would have pleased you, you obsessed, but you will have nothing!
Look, she said, showing off her pussy! She is welcoming too, soaked! Here, taste it, feel it! she draws my face against her and pushes me away immediately, laughing!

This frustration hurts me but I can only accept!

It seems to be moving, would it be the moment, the fateful moment of our crucifixion?

With much help from Piraland writing this, my journey continues.

The summit, finally, I thought I would never get there!
It seems to me that the heat is even more stifling here ! Not a breath of air! I'm dying of thirst .
My feet are bleeding and my skin, burned by the sun, stings me everywhere. This patibulum breaks my shoulders and back and my legs have a hard time supporting me!
But I'm here ! Ready to face my cross, ready to be one with it, ready to suffer much more, ready to die.
I still feel my clit erect and my pussy lips dripping while my mouth is dry like the desert.
I drop on my knees and then on my back! Recover a little before the big moment! My legs apart and I see Piraland , admire my pussy under my loincloth! I can tell he wants me but Birgitt intervenes and talks to him! At the same time, Bjorn arises, sex erect, he tears off my loincloth and, without further ado, penetrates me! This brutal assault surprises me but fills me! By brushing my clit, Bjorn electrified me and I fell all my muscles contract. I feel it in me, every time it bumps against my uterus, I feel the sensations pass through my belly and his mouth on my breasts. I can not help but groan! I wanted it to continue but I felt the head of his cock quiver and sperm shoot in me. I screamed while enjoying it.
He withdraws and leaves me there panting, broken by my orgasm, sex exposed to who wants to see it. His sperm that flows gently out of me!
I believe that until my death, I will not stop this desire to be penetrated, to enjoy it! Is my planned death that gives me these irresistible desires for sex?
Now, I'm waiting! I hope the wait will not be too long because I want it, my cross! I want to succeed in my death.
You will have to a little longer Kathy, we will all be nailed and only then they will start rising our crosses. But I love reading you!

All are slumped, on their knees, crushed by this assassin sun who cooks them, bent by this beam that tortures the shoulders, exhausted by this impossible climb!

Me, despite my knees bleeding, I collapsed! I'm thirsty, I do not even salve anymore and I feel that my lips will soon crack!
I hope that before we nail them they will be merciful enough to give us something to drink!

In addition, we have been spotted and followed! Hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of flies turn around us and rest on us to suck us as if we were already corpses!
They will be faithful companions and will accompany us to the end! We must do it, it's inevitable!

I look at Kathy, she looks as exhausted as me! She first found herself on her knees, but she now rests on her back, her head resting on her beam, legs bent, spread.
The lips of her sex and clitoris seem to want to cross the end fabric covering them.
Seeing these wonders exposed, I feel my cock stand up even stronger than it was! I have a furious desire to penetrate, to feel my cock nestled deep in her vagina! Unfortunately, our "owners" would never accept it.

I'm out of my erotic thoughts by Birgitt who straightened my head pulling me by the hair!
It's pretty, it makes you want, she told me, but it's not for you anymore! Your dick in super shape but no one will satisfy you now, not even your slutty woman who is surely still being blown by one or the other!
Without more ceremony, he discards Kathy's loincloth and penetrates at once. He begins his come and go and I see that Kathy is far from indifferent and moaned accompanying the movements of her assailant.
Bjorn retires and does not even bother to put Kathy's loincloth, which remains the exposed pussy with a trickle of sperm.

Look, she said, showing off her pussy! She is welcoming too, soaked! Here, taste it, feel it! she draws my face against her and pushes me away immediately, laughing!

It seems to be moving, would it be the moment, the fateful moment of our crucifixion?
Very exciting and realistic Piraland! Thank you!
But one question, who draws your face towards her pussy and then pushes you? Birgitt, right?

Loxuru said:

...a slip of the tongue of mine, whether that Headmistress would have the authority to marry people before crucifixion, those two jokers Carlos and Barb found the opportunity to press me into matrimony with my companion.
“Will Loxuru and his companion marry before the cross? Will other couples follow? The ultimate romantic twist before the ultimate fate! Watch the

Well, I still think is good idea!

Kathy, Piaraland – thank you for these all parts written by you (the last of Kathy – short but very appealing for me). You both have given new life for our story – in this special time of waiting for the next – crucial part by Carlos. It must be heavy time for him, knowing that so many have so big expectations for his work. Be great Carlos !
It would be fantastic if somebody would write his point of view as spectator – the one of guests looking at us, in our “last walk”, describing the mood, the other quests and all participants, led with their beams to the top of hill ..

Very exciting and realistic Piraland! Thank you!
But one question, who draws your face towards her pussy and then pushes you? Birgitt, right?
No, I do not think so, I would say chance! We made the road together and we collapsed close to each other!
Who wouldn’t wish to lick Kathy’s cunt before it’s out of reach, up in her cross? Even with sperm seeping out of her!
But that will be an extra torture for us. Seeing our sister’s cunts so close, but totally out of reach from our hands, cocks and tongues. Every one nailed on his own cross!

Kathy, Barbaria, Eulalia, Messaline, Judith, FatslaveGirl, Roberta, Gabriella...So many delicious cunts!
I wish we were allowed to kiss and worship each one of them one last time, before joining our crosses...

But no, we won’t be that lucky...

Last edited:
But, on the other hand, what view could be better for contemplating while suffering?
What company would be more desirable for your execution?
What death would be more exciting than crucified with my naked sisters and brothers?
So yes. I will embrace my cross. I claim the honor of dying with them!
I want the audience to enjoy my torture.
And I hope to be strong enough to display, nailed on my cross, the huge erection that my naked and nailed sisters deserve!

But, on the other hand, what view could be better for contemplating while suffering?
What company would be more desirable for your execution?
What death would be more exciting than crucified with my naked sisters and brothers?
So yes. I will embrace my cross. I claim the honor of dying with them!
I want the audience to enjoy my torture.
And I hope to be strong enough to display, nailed on my cross, the huge erection that my naked and nailed sisters deserve!
Do not be afraid, the drug dung that my factory has made is super effective against pain and for total excitement for women and men!
Obviously, it is very harmful for the heart and will allow our agony not to last too long, given the situation and our position on our cross,
maximum 24 hours.

Monica

But where did go this erotic aura emanate from all those people who chose to die on a cross?

They are all there, collapsed on the ground, crushed by the sun and their beam after climbing this damn hill, waiting to be nailled !

It is true that it is stuffy!
Even sinister sinners have no shadow!
We are approaching midday, the sun is at its zenith! To make efforts by such a temperature, it is, without no pun intended, suicide!

For us, paying spectators, they should have provided a bar with terrace and umbrellas!
We would have been more comfortable to attend the show, their show!
It would have been nice to be able to go touch them, tease them, excite them, insult them, humiliate them and then return to cool off in the shade while drinking a cold drink.
Next time, I will require it!

Finally, after all, the show should be of quality!

It's not every day that one has the opportunity to see so many people nailed on crosses, suffering and struggling then agonizing in hellish pains before dying.

In addition, the women are so beautiful, blond or brown, big or small, small breasts or big breasts, pubis hairy or shaved,
They all will make us a wonderful show, naked on their cross!
I imagine them nailled,dancing , fighting against their excruciating pain, their wet pussy opening and closing to the rhythm of their movements!
And men, their dicks in the air, begging in their pain that we masturbate them, suck them, make them cum!

It makes me wet very hard, fortunately I did not wear underpants and my sex is in the open air and breathes!
I feel my pussy burn, my clitoris stretched like a small member!
I want a big cock penetrates me!
I'll go to see if I can not find somebody to make my happiness! But, speed, because I do not want to miss the moment when we will nail them! Besides, I have to participate.

God, thinking of that, I wet more, I overflow.

Loxuru said:

...a slip of the tongue of mine, whether that Headmistress would have the authority to marry people before crucifixion, those two jokers Carlos and Barb found the opportunity to press me into matrimony with my companion.
“Will Loxuru and his companion marry before the cross? Will other couples follow? The ultimate romantic twist before the ultimate fate! Watch the

Well, I still think is good idea!

Really, Carlos, this is about to become 'real life' now.:)

Once a man has said 'I do', his liberty is instanly reduced to the same level as ike hanging to a cross.:doh::BangHead:;)

6M:greedy:

I'm almost naked, I'm waiting impatiently to be nailed to my cross, I have a total desire, my cross is waiting for me, the sun, the flies are waiting for me and I, my decision being certain, nail me quickly that's what I want and what we all want, at least I suppose so, we're waiting for you Carlos _, we love you ___

Back
Top Bottom