MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm almost naked, I'm waiting impatiently to be nailed to my cross, I have a total desire, my cross is waiting for me, the sun, the flies are waiting for me and I, my decision being certain, nail me quickly that's what I want and what we all want, at least I suppose so, we're waiting for you Carlos _, we love you ___

Beautifully put, Piraland.

I see this man, Piraland, among those ready for crucifixion. A latecomer, he has embraced the adventure wholeheartedly, uncompromisingly. I see him trembling with anticipation, desperate to join his cross now, the desire and the momentum of the moment is strong with him, he is more than ready.

I will keep an eye on him, he is sure to give great value. I wish to see if he flinches when the nails go in, if he cries out as he is raised, if he is shamefully aroused as his body is exposed and tortured in the presence of others, the naked and the clothed, the suffering and the witnesses.

Quickly, grant the desire of his heart. For all of them, let the nailing begin!

Beautifully put, Piraland.

I see this man, Piraland, among those ready for crucifixion. A latecomer, he has embraced the adventure wholeheartedly, uncompromisingly. I see him trembling with anticipation, desperate to join his cross now, the desire and the momentum of the moment is strong with him, he is more than ready.

I will keep an eye on him, he is sure to give great value. I wish to see if he flinches when the nails go in, if he cries out as he is raised, if he is shamefully aroused as his body is exposed and tortured in the presence of others, the naked and the clothed, the suffering and the witnesses.

Quickly, grant the desire of his heart. For all of them, let the nailing begin!
I hope he is not looking to be crucified for real?

Yes. We are frightened. We are afraid of not be able to hold our poise. Afraid of becoming eaten by regretts.
But we are definitely looking forward to offer our suffering and death for the pleasure of the others. The audience, the men and women crucified with us...oursevelves!

I'm almost naked, I'm waiting impatiently to be nailed to my cross, I have a total desire, my cross is waiting for me, the sun, the flies are waiting for me and I, my decision being certain, nail me quickly that's what I want and what we all want, at least I suppose so, we're waiting for you Carlos _, we love you ___
No one wants it, but no one wants to get away anymore. The excitment has taken possession of all of us, in a way that it puts aside the immense fear! It has become an unreal world!

But... patience! Do not force things!

No one wants it, but no one wants to get away anymore. The excitment has taken possession of all of us, in a way that it puts aside the immense fear! It has become an unreal world!

But... patience! Do not force things!
Yes my friends. Once again I have to beg for your patience. It is difficult for me to find time and privacy to write. Specially in summer time due to my job. Like in the story, I am an irline pilot. On top of that some family matters.
But I kee writing and we are being all nailed.
Thnks a lot for your understanding.

Even if Carlos has already posted something about our whipping ( Judith and I ), I wanted to share my version ...

Our flagellation

Judith and I were attached to a whipping'pole and our tormentors were already slamming their whips to impress us, I think ...

They took position behind each of us and after consultation, began together to lacerate our back with their leather strips ...

In the lashes were inserted small balls of lead to burst the flesh, watering the surroundings with blood!

They had no cure and engaged each other in a crumbled competition to make us howl in pain every time!

At first I had my eyes fixed on Judith, seeking in her eyes a little support; but, quickly, the pain that invaded my whole body made me withdraw my attention to me ...

After twenty blows, they returned us to expose our nudity in front of them and to destroy, if need be, our sweet breasts exposed to torture!

The first blows made us howl, our breasts were hammered by these leaded straps; I was getting every impact like an explosion and quickly I felt the hot blood running towards my lower abdomen and towards my thighs...

No more looking at Judith and me! We were alone in front of our suffering, shouting, screaming to beg for a little pity!

But after that fifteen blows had been given, our executioners stopped and came to see us: "Do you know that according to the law, before a crucifixion, we could not give more than 39 lashes to the condemned?" Said Mister Monique who had whipped me ...

Mistress Chora said: "As you have already received 30, the last 9 will probably be the hardest for you, alas, but we will apply them slowly as we go down along your body! Prepare to suffer like never before for our greatest pleasure! »

Then, repositioned, they looked at each other, nodded and it was Judith who received the first blow: I saw her belly, so soft, retracting and being marked by several bloody impacts; she screamed while Mistress Monique applied the same thing to me: I wanted to scream but I was breathless! God it hurts!

Another blow was applied to us in the same place ...

Then, the top of our thighs were reached, where the flesh is so sweet! Judith and I didn't even have the strength to scream anymore, we just moaned in half unconsciousness …

After five blows, there was a pause: I saw my executioner smile wickedly and the thongs came crashing down on my sex, twice in a row!

There, I don't have too many memories, all I know is that I found myself slumped on the floor, the body in blood, near Judith who, too, could not take it anymore ...

Suddenly, cold water was thrown at us to coarsely wash our blood ... We were tied, hands behind our backs, which made our ravaged breasts stretch forward: the crowd applauds at the show, shouting that the lesbians had received a first part of their kitten and eager to see us twist, nailed to the cross that we've well-deserved!

But this is a different story and the rest will show that we can always suffer more!

Messaline on the Monday-15- 2019

Even if Carlos has already posted something about our whipping ( Judith and I ), I wanted to share my version ...

Our flagellation

Judith and I were attached to a whipping'pole and our tormentors were already slamming their whips to impress us, I think ...

They took position behind each of us and after consultation, began together to lacerate our back with their leather strips ...

In the lashes were inserted small balls of lead to burst the flesh, watering the surroundings with blood!

They had no cure and engaged each other in a crumbled competition to make us howl in pain every time!

At first I had my eyes fixed on Judith, seeking in her eyes a little support; but, quickly, the pain that invaded my whole body made me withdraw my attention to me ...

After twenty blows, they returned us to expose our nudity in front of them and to destroy, if need be, our sweet breasts exposed to torture!

The first blows made us howl, our breasts were hammered by these leaded straps; I was getting every impact like an explosion and quickly I felt the hot blood running towards my lower abdomen and towards my thighs...

No more looking at Judith and me! We were alone in front of our suffering, shouting, screaming to beg for a little pity!

But after that fifteen blows had been given, our executioners stopped and came to see us: "Do you know that according to the law, before a crucifixion, we could not give more than 39 lashes to the condemned?" Said Mister Monique who had whipped me ...

Mistress Chora said: "As you have already received 30, the last 9 will probably be the hardest for you, alas, but we will apply them slowly as we go down along your body! Prepare to suffer like never before for our greatest pleasure! »

Then, repositioned, they looked at each other, nodded and it was Judith who received the first blow: I saw her belly, so soft, retracting and being marked by several bloody impacts; she screamed while Mistress Monique applied the same thing to me: I wanted to scream but I was breathless! God it hurts!

Another blow was applied to us in the same place ...

Then, the top of our thighs were reached, where the flesh is so sweet! Judith and I didn't even have the strength to scream anymore, we just moaned in half unconsciousness …

After five blows, there was a pause: I saw my executioner smile wickedly and the thongs came crashing down on my sex, twice in a row!

There, I don't have too many memories, all I know is that I found myself slumped on the floor, the body in blood, near Judith who, too, could not take it anymore ...

Suddenly, cold water was thrown at us to coarsely wash our blood ... We were tied, hands behind our backs, which made our ravaged breasts stretch forward: the crowd applauds at the show, shouting that the lesbians had received a first part of their kitten and eager to see us twist, nailed to the cross that we've well-deserved!

But this is a different story and the rest will show that we can always suffer more!

Messaline on the Monday-15- 2019
Thanks a lot Messa powerful writing!
Merci bien mon amié!

Waiting for the crucifixion !!!

I feel really tired, tired of living, in a hurry to be nailed to my cross!

I now have this irresistible urge to feel the nails penetrate my wrists, my feet, to experience this infinite suffering that will allow me to do more than one with this cross that obsesses me, that will destroy me but that I just love it .

I had a busy life but I always knew that this cross would greet me one day, it has been waiting for me forever.

The first, Amosad, Eulalia, Gabriella are already nailed, soon will be my turn and after, we will be raised all and we will all suffer, together, naked, exposed, humiliated and die slowly as we all decided.

My dick hurts me, he is always erect, ready to serve, always ready to satisfy who would like !

Sex and death are definitely good home!

What a beautiful show we will be able to offer!

Our suffering and our death, filmed, will make the front page on the internet!

And the spectators, what will they do?

Will they come to stroke the horny, overflowing pussy of women's cum or the erect cock of men?

Monica in any case will not be deprived! May she take full advantage of it because, having taken the same drugs as us, she will not survive us long and will not even have the pleasure of deserving her death on a cross!

I look at Kathy, she looks serene and must be as impatient as me to join her cross!

I am very happy that she convinced me to die with her and I hope that my presence also makes her happy!

I make her smile and she answers!

We are united by the cross.

It is getting closer, soon it will be ours!

Quick, come, nail me, I beg you! I wait for you, I desire it!

Do not be impatient, my cross, I'm yours, I'm coming!

Waiting for the crucifixion !!!

I feel really tired, tired of living, in a hurry to be nailed to my cross!

I now have this irresistible urge to feel the nails penetrate my wrists, my feet, to experience this infinite suffering that will allow me to do more than one with this cross that obsesses me, that will destroy me but that I just love it .

I had a busy life but I always knew that this cross would greet me one day, it has been waiting for me forever.

The first, Amosad, Eulalia, Gabriella are already nailed, soon will be my turn and after, we will be raised all and we will all suffer, together, naked, exposed, humiliated and die slowly as we all decided.

My dick hurts me, he is always erect, ready to serve, always ready to satisfy who would like !

Sex and death are definitely good home!

What a beautiful show we will be able to offer!

Our suffering and our death, filmed, will make the front page on the internet!

And the spectators, what will they do?

Will they come to stroke the horny, overflowing pussy of women's cum or the erect cock of men?

Monica in any case will not be deprived! May she take full advantage of it because, having taken the same drugs as us, she will not survive us long and will not even have the pleasure of deserving her death on a cross!

I look at Kathy, she looks serene and must be as impatient as me to join her cross!

I am very happy that she convinced me to die with her and I hope that my presence also makes her happy!

I make her smile and she answers!

We are united by the cross.

It is getting closer, soon it will be ours!

Quick, come, nail me, I beg you! I wait for you, I desire it!

Do not be impatient, my cross, I'm yours, I'm coming!
I could have writen it myself...

I have some questions about the crucifixion:
the loincloth is taken away before being nailed?
Are we nailed to the patibulum we carried and then raised on the stipes?
Are our feet nailed to us after we are raised?
Or is the stipes placed on the ground and then we are nailed hands and feet and then lifted up?
Thanks for an answer.

Eulalia, Wikk, Gabriella, Amosad Massaline, Judith and Barb are nailed already. They are waiting for the rest so all our crosses could be raised approximately at the same time.
I am writing the nailings of FSG, Nudeboy, Roberta and myself. I count on Loxuru, Patrizio, Piraland and Kathy to help me with their own parts as they have been doing so far.
My company sends me from tomorrow to Asia to fly there from a detachment.
I can’t take my personal PC with me, so perhaps I won’t be able to post until I return in mid August. I will try to write as much as I can in the meantime and I hope the results would be worth of the wait.
I am impatient and I crave, like Pira, for my cross.
I wish we were already crucified all together, suffering for pleasure of the audience, our own brothers and sisters crucified with us and our own deviant minds. Exposed naked to their lust while our crosses kill us slowly.

I have some questions about the crucifixion:
the loincloth is taken away before being nailed?
Are we nailed to the patibulum we carried and then raised on the stipes?
Are our feet nailed to us after we are raised?
Or is the stipes placed on the ground and then we are nailed hands and feet and then lifted up?
Thanks for an answer.
The loincloth it depends. Some of us are crucified on it and will be ripped away once the cross is raised. Others are already naked when nailed. You choose.
The nailings are done with the crosses lying on the ground and raised later.
Take care Patrizio ans thanks.

What a stifling heat! I want a cold beer!

I wonder if Kathy is as thirsty as me?
Since Bjorn possessed her, I see her pussy run slowly, I would drink it well!
That her sex is beautiful, her clitoris is always erect, clearly visible between her lips!
As I would like to penetrate her, make her cum one last time, spread me in her before being nailed!

Seeing her eyes, I tell myself that she must be so want to be penetrated!

Here, Monica has trained my two Swedes a little further and they are all three entangled!

Too bad, I risk myself! I drag on my knees and approaches Kathy, I drop on her and my mouth reaches her pussy!
My tongue caresses her clitoris, I suck, lick, chew! I feel it wets more and I drink it literally! She moves her belly, gives me her pussy so that I explore it even deeper, I hear it purring!

I put myself on my knees and offers my cock to her mouth so she out of my loincloth!
With teeth, she manages to free me and takes me directly in the mouth! She sucks me passionately but I stop because it's in her pussy that I want to cum!

At the price of a movement that some contortionists envy me, I can position myself to enter it!

What happiness, what a warmth!
Her vagina is very wet and my cock penetrates easily!

Our wrists hanging on our patibuli do not allow us any movement and I fight with all my strength not to crush!

Our lips are united, our tonges are found, we are one and, after a few quick movements, I ejaculate in her! I pour myself into her and our cries of pleasure come together!

It was the last time, the very last orgasm! We must separate because they have seen us and now they come to nail us!

After being one with Kathy, I will soon and definitely make one with my cross!

With Piraland's great writing skills the journey continues.

Time seems long! I would so much like to be on my cross, I so desire it, I am made for my cross!
And in addition, I always want to make love, to be penetrated.!

And Piraland looking at me! Is it as much as I want sex?
To see the bump in his loincloth, I'm sure!
I want to shout to him to come to me, to return his cock in my pussy, to cum in me!

But what does he do? He stands up, pushes hard on his knees, gets closer to me, drops on my stomach!

His tongue is attacking my clit!

It's wonderful, I feel like I'm going to cum, my pussy is soaking wet and Pira drinks it!
His tongue comes and goes in my vagina and I try to spread my legs up so that he can come as far as possible inside me! His tongue goes from my pussy to my anus she titillates deliciously!
I would like to have my hands free to push his head harder against me, against my sex !
Fun waves rise in my belly, my breasts will burst, the ends hurt me! I moan with happiness!

But he stops, he moves, present to my mouth swollen sex hidden by his loincloth!

What to do ?

My teeth ! I grab the edges of his loincloth and work to remove them, it would be too stupid to miss this ultimate possibility of being possessed!

I shoot, I push, I bite and finally, I can extract his cock from his loincloth!

I take it directly in the mouth, licks, sucks! He recoils, moves, positions himself and suddenly enters between my open lips!
What a delight, every movement makes me pitch up!
Our lips are united in a very sensual kiss!

Crushed by his patibulum, It comes and goes in me, If it could last but I feel it contract, I feel the tip of his dick quiver and he ejaculate in my vagina in jets powerful and jerky.

We enjoy together.

Unfortunately, we must separate and be isolated each on our cross!

We will be next to each other and our agony will seem less harsh!
A look, a smile, any sign will be a support in our pain and towards our death!

Ah! Haunting cross! We arrive, we are yours.

Last edited:
I am writing my part, but since I am not a volunteer for the crucifixion but forced by Mario, even if it was part of my erotic dreams, I would like to read how the crucifixions of the other members of the group already nailed, Amosad, Eulalia, took place. Gabriella, Wikk, Messaline, Judith, Barb ..... Thanks

This is great temptation to write now own version of this probably most important moment – my (our) crucifixion. But in my opinion, we all should stay cool and refrain from doing so. Let's think about Carlos - how is he going to lead and tell this story if everyone introduces their ideas, moods and versions before he writing the next part ? It will made it all incoherent - chaotic ! After all, Carlos asks each of us for consultations - send them to him individually.
It is ok., more – it is fantastic to write about feelings, perceptions, but let we do it in relation to the ready chapter - after the next part appears. Carlos leads this story - directs it! That is why the beginning was so successful - and not only because of the "freshness" of the topic.
I also direct my words to Piraland. I do not agree with all of Carlos's ideas (not all of them are my “dreams”, "imaginations"), but he is working in a wider context, capturing a greater number of people. After all, even this constant admission of new people to "play" makes it difficult for him.
So let we establish our ideas with Carlos, write our parts for already presented parts. And my request - let's try, if possible, in our descriptions, take into account the background, other participants - not just us. For others, it may even be exciting to read how other comrades or observers see them.
I apologize for this instructive tone, but it seemed necessary to me.
Yours

Thanks Pira, Kathy, Patrizio, Wikk...
Thanks to all of you for your help. As I explained I am writing our nailing. The idea is that I will post the general scene of the nailing once I finish it. It may take me some time ( see post #673).
Then, you may (andI hope you will) post your own feelings, emotions, or any other point of view.
Thanks a lot again

Back
Top Bottom