MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Monica's cross is now definitely in place and Pira's is being set up.

After, it will be my turn!

This episode of our crucifixion looks particularly painful!
I hope I do not faint because I want to live in full consciousness all the stages of my ordeal, to take full advantage of this dream which becomes reality and will occur obviously only once.

A naked woman was talking with Monica and I saw that she made her cum!

If she could come to do the same thing to me, I have this constant desire for sex that does not leave me!
Woman or man, I agree to undergo everything as long as it leads me to orgasm.

I think I will be answered because she comes to me!

She tells me she's Nicole and that she finds me beautiful and directly begins to caress my breasts!
I just love it !
Her hand comes and she inserts two fingers in the pussy!
I love even more!
She kissed me the breasts and nibbled them gently!
I love more and more!
She turns around and takes my clit between her lips while sticking my pussy on my mouth.
We are unleashed both on the sex of the other!
I love to the max!
I feel an orgasm invade me and I scream my pleasure while the woman sends me a huge cum on her face.

We stay a moment without moving, shot by the devastating orgasm that just shake us both.

She gets up and tells me that I have an incredible chance to be there, nailed to my cross and that she hopes she can also undergo the same torture, to have the same death.

She leaves me then and goes back to Pira whose elevation of the cross comes to an end.

Before knowing the pain of the erection of my cross, this orgasm has done me a terrible joy !

I hope it is not the last and that up there, I will enjoy many more times before returning the soul.

I feel good, serene!
I am here as I have always wanted and wait impatiently following my ordeal, following my crazy dream

Martha meanwhile complains she is getting a sore butt from laying flat on the wooden post so long. She urges me to do something about it :rota2:
I remind her that I am nailed as she is, so I can do little about it.:roto2nuse:
She insists, I ask the Headmistress to carry on with her!:roto2palm:
I remind her that, one : she is crucified with real nails, and that hence, getting a sore butt is normally the least of the problems of someone who is crucified with nails, and two : that I am not in a position to have requests to the Headmistress, and neither does she, and that she should know, since she has been on the other side, and that it was her choice to pass to the submissive side, so she should take the consequences of her decision.:roto2cafe:
She says I am awful, and she wants to go back to her mom and never see me again.:tejeqteje:

Historical moment : amidst the exciting turmoil, our first argument after our marriage!:argue:

Nicole

I am now in front of Monica who dominates the world from the top of her cross!

I talk to her, tell her that I know her, that I would love to be in her place and then I make her reach the orgasm she asked me.

It's very nice but frustrating because my pussy did not stop flowing while I licked and no one had the idea to come and take me from behind at the same time.

The cross of Piraland is not yet erected and I pass in front of him thinking to return later.

I'm coming to Kathy!
The beautiful Canadian looks happy despite the nails that go through her flesh!
She seems to wait patiently for the next events.
I wet a little more seeing her pussy glistening cum!
I tell her that I find her very beautiful and that I want to give her pleasure and start to fondle her breasts and sex.
We find ourselves quickly to eat our pussy and we both enjoy.
Kathy seems very happy with her orgasm but I still have this irresistible urge to have a cock that penetrates me!

I see that the Swedish couple is still very excited because, while admiring the cross that stands, Birgitt has the sex of Bjorn in hand and masturbates cheerfully.
I put on all fours in front of them by spreading my buttocks well to make them understand that I want them.
Bjorn does not hesitate and penetrates me once!
Birgitt, she comes to me and offers me her pussy to lick.
Bjorn's dick filled my vagina and his come and go make me wet very hard.
My tongue constantly titillates the clitoris of Birgit and I feel wet more and more!
We explode all three together.

After a while, I ask them, if I can get permission to be nailed to a cross, they will agree to be my executioners and whip me with blood before I settle on this cross.
They tell me that, having already done so for three people, they would gladly accept but warn me about the fatal outcome of such a decision.
I answer them that it is precisely this fatal issue, that makes me wet very hard, a secret fantasy for years, and today I am determined to take the plunge.
I want to know this agony that has troubled me for so long time.

Birgitt then gives me pills that Monica left her and tells me to take them, that it will further increase my libido and allow me to better live my future ordeal.

I swallow them directly and go to Pira whose erection of the cross is finally over.
Before I take the plunge, I want to relieve him and talk to him.
After, I will go to find the "crux mistress" and talk to her .

After a while, I ask them, if I can get permission to be nailed to a cross, they will agree to be my executioners and whip me with blood before I settle on this cross.
They tell me that, having already done so for three people, they would gladly accept but warn me about the fatal outcome of such a decision.
I answer them that it is precisely this fatal issue, that makes me wet very hard, a secret fantasy for years, and today I am determined to take the plunge.
I want to know this agony that has troubled me for so long time.

Birgitt then gives me pills that Monica left her and tells me to take them, that it will further increase my libido and allow me to better live my future ordeal.

I swallow them directly and go to Pira whose erection of the cross is finally over.
Before I take the plunge, I want to relieve him and talk to him.
After, I will go to find the "crux mistress" and talk to her .
I have a feeling where this is going to.:cool:

Wellcome in the club, Nicole!:)

With so many extra volunteers, we just have to be aware that, ultimately, there will still be someone left with their feet on the ground to watch our crucifixion. :rolleyes:
There is no fun in being crucified and no onlookers to enjoy it.;)

I have a feeling where this is going to.:cool:

Wellcome in the club, Nicole!:)

With so many extra volunteers, we just have to be aware that, ultimately, there will still be someone left with their feet on the ground to watch our crucifixion. :rolleyes:
There is no fun in being crucified and no onlookers to enjoy it.;)
My dear Lox, it would be a real shame to leave crosses unoccupied while the disease of crucifixion spreads at high speed .
Also, don't worry, the crowd is dense enough that losing a person won't even be noticeable.

Here you have a short part. Just enough to let you know that I am still writing and the tread alive.
I will try to post more the next week.
In the mean time thanks a lot for your support and exciting contributions!

While two assistants per cross take care of securing them in a perfect vertical position, the teams move to their next four “customers”:
Martha, Pyraland, Nudeboy and Eulalia.

Again the ropes are fixed and the crosses lift in order to be moved forward to the line of holes.

Meanwhile Roberta’s eyes are fixed on FSG’s cross. From her horizontal position behind the line of crosses, Roberta can see FSG’s back but for the part of the center of her body hidden by the vertical post.
The curves of her hips and the ample globes of her bottom are clearly visible. She also notices how her friend starts to push up in order to get enough air. She will have to do that many times in the next hours.

-Being a heavy woman, if she wants to keep breathing, Fat Slave Girl has a good amount of torture in front of her until she dies…And so do I!–Roberta reflects.
Nevertheless, she is eager to join her friend and lover and wishes she were already up dying next to her.

Soon the well rehearsed movements take place and the four new crosses start to rise.
Nudeboy feels his arms stretching while his ass scratches the wood on his way up, to rejoin his woman.

Martha looks frightened to Loxuru when her cross is lifted, while Pyraland seems to be ready for the final steps of his crucifixion.

Eulalia is trying to breathe slowly and tenses her body trying to prevent the shock of the rising. But at the same time she, like the others, wants to be up once and for all.

Finally, it's my turn!

After monica now hangs on her cross, my turn has come to be erected.

I'm happy, I know I'm going to suffer but that's what I want!

Kathy looks at me and seems to be supporting me with her eyes, I feel she wants to say to me:
"Courage, Pira! The end is near and I'm going to join you, you won't die alone, we'll be together!
We are united for eternity, we will suffer together, we will die together and our bodies will be buried together!
We'll never leave each other again."

The slow rise of my cross began and with it the pains came back!
I feel the two nails of my wrists touching my bones, my nerves and I am really afraid that with my weight, my flesh will tear!
But it doesn't happen, and my cross comes vertically and falls into its anchor point so it doesn't move!
Despite the crazy pain caused by the shock, I managed to remain dignified, endure without fainting, screaming, okay, but it's part of the show .

So here I am finally crucified in real life, dancing on my cross, pulling on my arms, pushing on my feet, seeking to calm the terrible evil pain that is everywhere in my body.
My painkillers should fix this in a short time, the pain will decrease a little but will always remain present until my death .
I only hope that it will become bearable so that I can, until the end, live my death, this programmed death that I deliberately chose.

Despite my pain, I'm still erect and my cock hurts me so hard!

I would ask the crowd if no one wants to masturbate me, suck me, make me ejaculate because I feel that after, I would feel better .
I will not stoop to do so and I hope that a charitable soul will have the goodness to come and relieve me.

I don't have to wait long because a brunette woman in her forties with short, curly hair is heading towards me.
Like most people here, she is naked and exudes an imposing chest and a completely shaved pubis.
She weighs my balls and starts masturbating me before taking me in the mouth and sucking me.
I came across an expert because the good she do to me makes me forget my pain .
I ejaculate in the back of her throat but she keeps me in her mouth as if to savor my cock in addition to my sperm .

She's retiring and I thank her!
She then tells me in french that her name is Nicole and claims that we have met in Ibiza where she spent one night in my home during a party and that we have talked a lot about crucifixion!
She admires me and, like me, she would like to be nailed naked and exposed on a cross after suffering the worst tortures and the worst outrages but she has not yet had the courage to do it .
She adds that she knows that one day it will be her turn and that she hopes that someone will take care of her as she just did for me.

She walks away and says:
"Your sperm was exquisite, I promise, I'll come back!"

For a few moment, I completely forgot that I was on a cross and that I was going to die.

i press down with my legs, trying to minimise the strain on my arms and shoulders, ever-increasing as i feel the cross lifting me slowly, slowly up - my feet are sweaty, they won't grip against the rough wood, which is chafing my bare back and buttocks, so sore from the whipping. The upright jerks a bit, i shudder, sensing they're edging it into the socket ... now i'm suddenly swung forward, the heavy planks drops into place, i hear myself let out an echoing, unearthly scream ... all my efforts to prepare myself were in vain, when the sickening jolt shakes my body, pain surges down my arms, seizes my shoulders ...

minutes i struggle, fighting, frenzied, with every muscle in my frame, twisting and hurling my bare body, to the delight of the spectators ... ahhh, this is crucifixion, summit of a sadist's skill, calculated to force a woman to writhe in every obscene posture, weaving wildly in the dance of agony ...

at last, exhaustion brings clarity, my useless efforts are only adding to my torture, i sink, panting, sweat streaming, hair tossed over my face and shoulders, pain pulsing through my racked muscles ...

i sigh, deep and loud ... this is just the beginning ...

Nicole

I don't know if Piraland recognized me but I'm going to go near him now that his cross is in place.

The shock seemed to make him suffer excruciatingly but I see that now he seems to be better able to endure his suffering.

I approach him and, without saying a word, begins to knead his balls and massage his cock that the pain has not made fall back.
Its erection is imposing, its sex is very hard!
He seems to appreciate my caress and he tells me not to stop!
That really wasn't my intention and I get closer and give him a hell of a fellatio!
I start by titillating his acorn with my tongue before getting it as far as possible into my throat .
My lips come and go, slowly and then faster, I bite his tail and suck him generously.
I can feel him stretching, pulling on his arms and pushing on his feet!
Its tail stiffens even more and sends me a long discharge at the bottom of the throat.
I don't let go of him, keep sucking him and make him howl with enjoyment.
I then stand still, looking for his gaze to show him that I swallow everything and that I appreciate the taste of his sperm.

He thanks me !
I introduce myself, I tell him that we had already met earlier and that we had discussed crucifixion a lot.
I confess to him that I envy his position and that I would sincerely like to find myself as he crucified naked and suffering.
My fantasy is the same as his.
He tells me of his suffering and the inevitable ordeal leading to certain death either by the cross or by the drugs swallowed.
I then tell him that Birgitt made me take these pills and he tells me that in this case crucified or not I will be dead in the next few days !

I can't go back, since I'm doomed anyway, I'm determined to make this crazy dream come true.

I leave telling him that I will come back to him to die and that, before that, I will give him another orgasm.

Suddenly, someone calls me and asks me if, really, I want to end up nailed to a cross?
I obviously answer in the affirmative and realize that the person I am talking to is none other than the "head-mystress".

She tells me that I decided very late, but since a cross has been abandoned, it may become mine.

My blood is just a trick and my sex is dripping!
yes! I want it, I desire it!
What am I supposed to do?

She asks me if I have certain wishes so that I can judge if they are feasible!

Yes, I wish I could impale myself on the sex of Piraland that I know and then, in full enjoyment, be whipped cruelly on the back and buttocks.
Then, as I would like my cross to be raised near him, fetch it myself under the lashes and quolibets of the crowd at the other end of the line of the crucified.
After being nailed with four nails in the wrists and ankles, be whipped again on the breasts, belly and sex and then raped.
After that, all you have to do is draw up my cross so that I can begin my agony in suffering and, I hope, enjoyment.

She answers :

-Everything you ask for is possible, but don't hang around!
You just won your cross.
Birgitt and Bjorn will take care of you.
Are you determined?

-Nothing could change my mind !

I feel like an electric shock going through my body!
I do not know if it is fear or pleasure, probably a little both, but but my pussy drips, my belly tightens and without touching me an orgasm shakes my whole body, I squirt under the mockery of Birgitt and Bjorn.
I am red with shame, but happy to have taken my decision.

My greatest fantasy is coming true.

Now eight crosses are already standing, while another eight lie still on the ground.

When Nudeboy recovers a little from the shock of being raised with him nailed to it, he looks at his side and see his lover naked and hanging from her own cross.

FatSlaveGirl meets his gaze with a knowing expression.

At that moment Nudeboy feels how his loincloth is ripped away by his Master as a final act of humiliation.

-Yes my boy. We are naked and crucified. And we are going to die here together!- she tells him with a pained smile.

He is great pain and still very afraid of death, but looking at his woman’s hairy pussy he decides that he would stay with her...even if he were given a different choice.

He looks down a see his cock raise proudly in her honor.

Next round of raising starts.
Martha will be one of them.
Her impatience (even naked and nailed, her old habits of a CEO sometimes emerge, particularly since she was not used to it that people let her wait) turns into anxiety, as the raising crew steps to her cross.
“Huh! Huh!?” she utters.

One of the crew members whistles Wagner’s ‘Bridal Chorus’.
Her cross is lifted up from the head side. Martha looks at me, frightened.
“See you up there Lox!” she says with a trembling voice.
Once the inclination of her cross approaches thirty degrees, the raising goes faster.
Her face gets out of my view, but I can hear her shouting :
“No! No!”

I see her struggling against gravity. He slides downward, she cannot stop it! She utters a shriek of pain and fear.
Her cross is upright, and with a jolt, it is fixed in its hole in the ground.
I hear her shouting more : pain, fear, but also surprise. She sounds as if she is sitting in a wild rollercoaster.
Slowly, her moaning subsides. She looks around, fully wondering. She writhes and struggles. Is she searching for a comfort position?

Anyway, from where I am still lying down, she looks gorgeous on her cross!

Nicole

Bjorn grabs my arm to take me, but I tell him I'm a volunteer and I can walk alone to my destiny.

He slaps me on the face :

" Bitch ! You don't have to talk anymore ! I want to fuck you on the spot, put yourself in a doggy! "

I think I have nothing more to say, i just have to suffer my fate to the end !
The drugs i've taken excite me so much that it is with delight that I put myself in position to be fucked by Bjorn!

He does it brutally, dry, but I wet so much that it also lubricated my asshole!
He enters without difficulty, without taking care of my pleasure he enjoys me in the belly training me with him, I enjoy my turn.

Birgitt appears before me:

"And you forget me? Lick slut!!! "

She introduces me to her pussy, I do not pray, I am in another dimension of stupre, sex, death!

On her knees while I lick her and she enjoys, she pisses on me, flooding my face and my breasts!

Bjorn orders me:

"Now it's time to impale you on your friend Piraland's cock!"

I wish I could wipe myself, I feel dirty yet under the influence of drugs, I stay excited, I actually have a crazy desire to impale myself on The Dick of Piraland.

I walk with a decided step under the quolibets of spectators!
My ass and my pussy flow on my thighs, my body is soaked with sweat and piss, yet this humiliation continues to excite me prodigiously.
When I arrive I see Piraland with a grimacing face of suffering but the cock still stiff!
It even goes up slightly, mmmm how beautiful it is in suffering!

Bjorn's positioning a step to raise me.
Without being told I climb, cling to the top of his cross and i literally rape him, he screams of suffering and enjoyment at the same time! I blame myself a little for having hurt him terribly by jumping on him, I feel the need to be punished in my turn!

I shout to Bjorn: "Whip me I'm a slut!"

The whip falls, Bjorn whips me with all his strength, very quickly, the blood flows on my back, between the stingray of my buttocks, then it's the turn of my buttocks!
I'm in hell or paradise, I don't know!

I kiss Piraland passionately on the mouth, he responds to my kiss with the same spirit, I sink deep on his cock, I fuck him frantically!
He screams again but this time pure enjoyment, I feel him squirt ingesting in my belly and I enjoy very hard in my turn .

It is Birgitt who is holding me back to prevent me from falling, my orgasm has been so strong that I am on the verge of losing consciousness.

When I get back in touch on the step, Piraland's sex is allways trained, I can't resist taking it in my mouth and performing oral sex on him.
He squirts back into my mouth and Bjorn sprays us with ice water, laughing:

"They're worse than dogs these two!
Come on, bitch! It's time to get your cross!"

He accompanies his order with a whip lash on my bloody buttocks.
I'm screaming in pain this time!
The use of the whip will be useless afterwards because I am well decided and walk voluntarily towards my destiny, my death coming closer .

Back
Top Bottom