MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since my cross was erected, I have already experienced two orgasms! Despite the lamenting pain that I feel all the time, I feel good, happy.
In my suffering, I try not to move too much but, instinctively, I pull on my arms and push on my legs!
In addition to the pain and discomfort of my position, more things annoy me terribly! First, this heavy sun that burns my skin and all the insects that arise on my naked body and that I am unable to hunt and especially a huge thirst!
Right next to me, is Roberta's cross! We will soon all arrive at our final, definitive place.
On the other side, Pira seems to be suffering the repercussions of his rape by Nicole! He seems to have much difficulties to recover his breath and a bearable position on his cross.
Nicole, meanwhile, is still on the ground and impatiently waiting for the moment when her cross will rise. I know I've always loved sex and whipping but she beats me from afar! She's really the worst masochistic nymphomaniac on earth!
I must surely be attractive on my cross because many spectators are massing at my feet! They look at me and the comments they make me rejoice and make me wet in an exceptional way.
Finally, there is one who decides, introduced me a finger in the ass, two others in the vagina and stroked the clitoris with his thumb.
It's too much, an electric discharge runs through my body, I start to enjoy loudly tending my belly to the fingers that violate me.
My orgasm is fantastic and, as other spectators follow the example of the first, is followed by a series of multi orgasms.
I'm on another planet, on the verge of fainting but it's so good that I wish it lasts forever.
I know that as soon as they are gone, my pain will come back but in the end, I love it. If I am here it is because I chose it, I wanted it.
I hope that, like me, the other crucified people do not regret their decision and are happy to realize their fantasy.

I unfortunately can not see my other companions of crucifixion and wish, even for a moment, to come down from my cross to be able to admire the cruel beauty of the spectacle that we offer.
The same for me! I would like to watch it too! Particularly, since from where I am hanging, I have the impression that the crucified at the other end of the line are making lots of fun!:D

More of Part XIII The Raising

A brief interruption of the crosses erection procedure has taken place while a new volunteer, Nicole, has been nailed and raped by an enthusiastic group of guests.
Now the teams resume the final part of their task and the crosses of Judith, Roberta, Wikk and Carlos start being prepared for their raising.

The four last condemned look at their companions already hanging from their woods and experience the last anguished moments before the final step of their execution is carried out.
Judith really wants to join her lover and begin suffering with her. Being together is what they wish, even in death.

Roberta looks alternatively to FSG and to Kathy. She really feels fortunate being crucified between the British and the other Canadian ladies. She finds both very attractive and Kathy, for instance looks really gorgeous exposed naked up on her cross.
The way she is fixed by her three nails gives her an almost elegant appearance and the way she thrashes and cambers o her cross it is really sexy.

Wikk is terrified by the immensity of the torture he is about to experience and his now unavoidable death. He is young and he wants to live.
But on the other hand, like the rest of the group, he feels the ambivalence of the situation.
A very strong bond has been created among the nailed men and women.
A bond forged by their twisted minds and the experiences they have been through, together, since they arrived at the Sicilian villa the previous day.
Each one of them with few, if any, exceptions would feel a weird disappointment if were now forced to forsake the group of men and women being executed. They want to offer their naked bodies, their humiliation and their suffering to their companions; in the same way they want to enjoy the other’s crucifixions.
Besides, Wikk can’t take his eyes out of Gabriella’s gorgeous figure. She is so pretty! From the ground he looks at her perfect pear-shaped ass while she moves around her three nails looking for a little of relief and some air to breathe.
He finds her thrashing elegant, her figure irresistible.
He would never leave her to die without him. He wants to join her and suffer next to her!
And still he wants to perform well for Marlén and the rest of the public. He still can’t understand why, but he is excited by the idea of being sacrificed by and for beautiful women.

Carlos is looking now at Messa. He admires her naked and gorgeous body and remembers the sweet surprise of the French mounting him just before her nailing. She looks so lovely with her crown of flowers! She reminds him of the victim of an ancient sacrifice. Offered for the pleasure of the public, giving herself to them in order to fulfill her desire of dying with her lover.

Now the team that has just erected Barb on her cross, surrounds his and quickly gets it ready to be raised.

-Carlos are you still ready to be crucified? – He is surprised by the Headmistress’ question. She has returned and is standing at the side of his cross. Looking incredibly attractive and still naked from her waist down.
-Yes Mistress. I still want to die for your pleasure! - he answers not totally sure about his resolve, but wishing to keep his composure in front of her.
-So be it then! Let’s proceed with Carlo’s exaltation!
-Mistress! – he calls – May I kiss you one last time…Please?
She looks at him with tender eyes and answers.
-But of course, my darling! – and puts her sex close enough to his mouth so he can kiss and lick her with awe for some long instants. Then she moves back, leans down and kiss him on his lips while stroking deftly his erection.
At last, she takes a couple of steps back and orders:
-Up with him. He is the last now!

And it is true. He looks right and left and see that the last crosses are already gaining the vertical.
Immediately his cross starts to move too...

More of Part XIII The Raising

A brief interruption of the crosses erection procedure has taken place while a new volunteer, Nicole, has been nailed and raped by an enthusiastic group of guests.
Now the teams resume the final part of their task and the crosses of Judith, Roberta, Wikk and Carlos start being prepared for their raising.

The four last condemned look at their companions already hanging from their woods and experience the last anguished moments before the final step of their execution is carried out.
Judith really wants to join her lover and begin suffering with her. Being together is what they wish, even in death.

Roberta looks alternatively to FSG and to Kathy. She really feels fortunate being crucified between the British and the other Canadian ladies. She finds both very attractive and Kathy, for instance looks really gorgeous exposed naked up on her cross.
The way she is fixed by her three nails gives her an almost elegant appearance and the way she thrashes and cambers o her cross it is really sexy.

Wikk is terrified by the immensity of the torture he is about to experience and his now unavoidable death. He is young and he wants to live.
But on the other hand, like the rest of the group, he feels the ambivalence of the situation.
A very strong bond has been created among the nailed men and women.
A bond forged by their twisted minds and the experiences they have been through, together, since they arrived at the Sicilian villa the previous day.
Each one of them with few, if any, exceptions would feel a weird disappointment if were now forced to forsake the group of men and women being executed. They want to offer their naked bodies, their humiliation and their suffering to their companions; in the same way they want to enjoy the other’s crucifixions.
Besides, Wikk can’t take his eyes out of Gabriella’s gorgeous figure. She is so pretty! From the ground he looks at her perfect pear-shaped ass while she moves around her three nails looking for a little of relief and some air to breathe.
He finds her thrashing elegant, her figure irresistible.
He would never leave her to die without him. He wants to join her and suffer next to her!
And still he wants to perform well for Marlén and the rest of the public. He still can’t understand why, but he is excited by the idea of being sacrificed by and for beautiful women.

Carlos is looking now at Messa. He admires her naked and gorgeous body and remembers the sweet surprise of the French mounting him just before her nailing. She looks so lovely with her crown of flowers! She reminds him of the victim of an ancient sacrifice. Offered for the pleasure of the public, giving herself to them in order to fulfill her desire of dying with her lover.

Now the team that has just erected Barb on her cross, surrounds his and quickly gets it ready to be raised.

-Carlos are you still ready to be crucified? – He is surprised by the Headmistress’ question. She has returned and is standing at the side of his cross. Looking incredibly attractive and still naked from her waist down.
-Yes Mistress. I still want to die for your pleasure! - he answers not totally sure about his resolve, but wishing to keep his composure in front of her.
-So be it then! Let’s proceed with Carlo’s exaltation!
-Mistress! – he calls – May I kiss you one last time…Please?
She looks at him with tender eyes and answers.
-But of course, my darling! – and puts her sex close enough to his mouth so he can kiss and lick her with awe for some long instants. Then she moves back, leans down and kiss him on his lips while stroking deftly his erection.
At last, she takes a couple of steps back and orders:
-Up with him. He is the last now!

And it is true. He looks right and left and see that the last crosses are already gaining the vertical.
Immediately his cross starts to move too...

great text very exciting, thank you Carlo

text always written with the contribution of Pira

Nicole

Time seems long in my position, nailed to my cross but lying on the ground!

The pains due to my nailing have calmed down a bit but my excitement keeps increasing.
My pussy dripping and I want more and more to find myself up there so that everyone in the crowd can enjoy my pain and my naked body exposed for their pleasure.

I am the seventeenth crucified, normally the last, and I feel that my turn is coming soon.

I see that now I am the only one on the ground, the teams are finishing their work and will be able to take care of me.

Indeed, the team that has just finished with Roberta is heading towards me.

That's it, my fantasy will come true and, without doing anything, I'm shaken by an orgasm thinking about what will happen.

The ropes fixed, my elevation begins, slowly but surely.

At first, everything goes very well but the more my cross stands, the more my own weight becomes a huge burden for my nailed wrists.
I try to push a maximum on my feet by waking up a strong pain that runs through my whole body.
I am now almost vertical and the pain is more and more intense, I scream, cry and, moreover, piss off.
I like to suffer but what I feel now is terrible, unimaginable.

Here I am fully trained and I suffer horribly but the most painful is yet to come, my cross suddenly drops into the anchor hole and the shock caused by this sudden movement causes me unbearable pain, I really have impression that my wrists and my ankles are going to tear up completely and that I will detach myself from my cross!

None of this happens and I am crucified for good and definitively!

The super masochist that I am is ready to beg for me to detach but I grit my teeth and, despite the hellish pain, I try to find the ideal position to be able to let the drugs that I made to swallow calm my pain and allow me to live my agony more serenely.

In no time, I get used to the pain and take stock of my situation.
I asked to be whipped, raped and crucified, I wanted to suffer and die on the cross!
Everything is in place, everything is realized and I feel that my excitement is always present!
My pussy is still dripping and my sex well exposed itches me, tickles me, hurts, my clitoris is swollen with blood.
I feel that little by little, my pleasure will pass over my pain and a devastating orgasm will overwhelm me.
He is very close, I feel it coming, invading me!
It's stronger than me, I enjoy and let all my cum squirt!

My first orgasm of crucified !
I hope that there will be others and that I will not suffer for nothing, that my death will be for me a real party!

Loxuru, Kathy, Gabriella and Barb see the ropes attached to the ends 0f their patibuli and try to prepare for the pain they know will soon experience.
They look also up to the eight naked friends already writhing in their woods.

-Barb! - Carlos exclaims getting the attention of the attractive American- Remember, we will be together and we’ll support each other’s until the end; As you said.
Barb’s cross is starting to rise; she maintains her eyes on Carlos’s while he continues speaking to her in a reassuring voice:
- There are lots of people waiting to see us dying in our crosses. Let’s not disappoint them and let’s last long and suffer for their pleasure!
Think that our fantasy is about to come true…Be brave!
She tries to smile back and braces for the imminent pain.

She hears muffled cries, moans…some screams.
She looks left and right and sees the crosses of Loxuru, Kathy and Gabriella going up and joining with hers the semicircle of trees of death.
When her pole is half way up the speed increases and she soon finds herself hanging from her wrist and screaming when the cross reaches the bottom of its hole. She feels the rough wood scratching her buttocks and suddenly the pain just blinds her.

While she tries to cope with the excruciating sensations of crucifixion, Carlos looks at her from the ground.
He remembers the incredibly pleasant sensation of squashing his erection under his loincloth against Barb’s bum while they waited in line to board the plane. It was yesterday and it seems like ages ago!
He also remembers licking her pussy in the shower and keeps admiring her naked body hanging from the nails. She looks so pretty and sexy crucified!
Having recovered ,,,, as much as one can ... from the shock of being nailed naked to a cross and raised along with so many others in a growing semi-circle of suffering and despair ... I am able take stock of my situation.

The first thing to say is that I am not alone. Mine is but one of at least a dozen raised crosses, each one bearing a struggling naked soul who must somehow come to peace with what the horrible fate they have brought upon themselves. I hear screaming. I hear muffled cries. I hear moaning. I hear cursing. Others are crying, some are silent, some call out to one another.

One that called out to me even as my cross was being raised was Carlos, who reminded me of a promise I made, “Remember, we will be together and we’ll support each other’s until the end, as you said.”

Having caught my attention, he continued in a reassuring voice, “
There are lots of people waiting to see us dying in our crosses. Let’s not disappoint them and let’s last long and suffer for their pleasure!”

Yet, I am far from reassured by his words. The horrible pain of hanging on the wood from my nailed wrists controls my nervous system and I have to struggle to focus on anything else.

But I try, and what I see as I look to my left and then to my right is a scene of suffering and anguish that almost defies description.

It’s a scene of constant movement. None of my companions hang motionless on their crosses ... it is a scene of writhing, twisting, contorting bodies, perspiring as they dance the dance of the crucified. Their nakedness reveals the flexing and cramping of muscles, and particularly in the males, the unmistakable signs of sexual arousal ... something I seem to be feeling myself.

I look to Carlos. Yes, he has an erection. As do the other males all up and down the line.

I look to Kathy and Gabriella, who occupy nearby crosses, noting the erect tumescence of their nipples, the expressions on their faces, the hint ... at least in Kathy’s case ... of moisture on her loins ... and realize that we are all more or less affected by this unimaginable, unless one experiences it, coming together of pain and pleasure.

Is this why we all agreed to take part in this?

Having recovered ,,,, as much as one can ... from the shock of being nailed naked to a cross and raised along with so many others in a growing semi-circle of suffering and despair ... I am able take stock of my situation.

The first thing to say is that I am not alone. Mine is but one of at least a dozen raised crosses, each one bearing a struggling naked soul who must somehow come to peace with what the horrible fate they have brought upon themselves. I hear screaming. I hear muffled cries. I hear moaning. I hear cursing. Others are crying, some are silent, some call out to one another.

One that called out to me even as my cross was being raised was Carlos, who reminded me of a promise I made, “Remember, we will be together and we’ll support each other’s until the end, as you said.”

Having caught my attention, he continued in a reassuring voice, “
There are lots of people waiting to see us dying in our crosses. Let’s not disappoint them and let’s last long and suffer for their pleasure!”

Yet, I am far from reassured by his words. The horrible pain of hanging on the wood from my nailed wrists controls my nervous system and I have to struggle to focus on anything else.

But I try, and what I see as I look to my left and then to my right is a scene of suffering and anguish that almost defies description.

It’s a scene of constant movement. None of my companions hang motionless on their crosses ... it is a scene of writhing, twisting, contorting bodies, perspiring as they dance the dance of the crucified. Their nakedness reveals the flexing and cramping of muscles, and particularly in the males, the unmistakable signs of sexual arousal ... something I seem to be feeling myself.

I look to Carlos. Yes, he has an erection. As do the other males all up and down the line.

I look to Kathy and Gabriella, who occupy nearby crosses, noting the erect tumescence of their nipples, the expressions on their faces, the hint ... at least in Kathy’s case ... of moisture on her loins ... and realize that we are all more or less affected by this unimaginabluloulde, unless one experiences it, coming together of pain and pleasure.

Is this why we all agreed to take part in this?
No, Barb , I dont think so but what choice have we currently ?
We only do resist , we only do be proud , showing to this crowd that we're able to go to the worst end , though that the worst will be before , the end will be the release ...
You are absoutely right ladies: The pain and suffering would be incredible in a real crucifixión. Mercifully, with the exception of Messa and Judith, we have the inmense help of the drug to lessen the pain and enhance our sexual arousal.
Also we have the help of our perverted minds.
Barb, Messa you are both very attractive women and you are naked and exposed to the audience on your crosses.
When yo look down in the eyes of the spectators, men and women, you will see sadist pleasure, pity, lust, admiration, arousal, envy....you will see how much your crucufixion excites them sexually.
Don't you think that your exhibitionist and submissives tendencies can get excited?
I hope the answer is yes.
Also, we are together we will support each others and watch the others on their crosses. We wii excite the others with our nailed and twisting bodies. We wii get excited by the visión of our brothers and sisters in crucifixión dying with us.

My Friends, right now I am writing my cross raising. In the end, mine will be the last cross erected.

Nicole: I suggest you post now the lifting of yours to the vertical.

In the next part, once all the crosses are up, it will take place a significant moment when both condemned and audience realize that all the steps have been taken. A mass crucifixión has been carried out.
17 men and women are crucified for real and dying.
We will look at each others from up in the crosses and from down on the ground in silence, not fully believing what we ALL had done.

A conversation will then take place between the Headmistress and me (and as always contributions will be highly appreciated).

This conversation may affect the rest of the story (Don't worry, we will all stay nailed in our crosses to the end and we will met in the mass grave).
Please be patient, this next part could take me some time.
I suggest you don't go ahead of the cross erection or the description of your very first moments in the cross, while the rest is being erected.
If you need to know more about the general plot and future events, ask me in private conversation and we Will discuss your posts.

Please wait for me and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Carlos

My Friends, right now I am writing my cross raising. In the end, mine will be the last cross erected.

Nicole: I suggest you post now the lifting of yours to the vertical.

In the next part, once all the crosses are up, it will take place a significant moment when both condemned and audience realize that all the steps have been taken. A mass crucifixión has been carried out.
17 men and women are crucified for real and dying.
We will look at each others from up in the crosses and from down on the ground in silence, not fully believing what we ALL had done.

A conversation will then take place between the Headmistress and me (and as always contributions will be highly appreciated).

This conversation may affect the rest of the story (Don't worry, we will all stay nailed in our crosses to the end and we will met in the mass grave).
Please be patient, this next part could take me some time.
I suggest you don't go ahead of the cross erection or the description of your very first moments in the cross, while the rest is being erected.
If you need to know more about the general plot and future events, ask me in private conversation and we Will discuss your posts.

Please wait for me and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Carlos

Carlos my cross is already raised see previous message since saturday

At least I tried to write my next part – hope not too late. I didn’t know how to write it after so fantastic descriptions of you all – although some of them are especially good for me.
In this text I concentrated more on one cross – was next to me and I didn’t remember how crosses of other Participants are placed. As always maybe too much dots – but how to write about emotions and thoughts? And my poor English in which I try to say more than I can.
And gif of Bartnel as suitable for presentation of my Gabriella view from behind .. (but Wikk is not only fascinated by the beauty of his Gabriela, other female participants also delight him!...)

Too long ... too long ... it all lasts like eternity ... though what am I in such a hurry for ??
I lie outstretched on the cross with nailed hands, nailed feet ... it hurts, terrible pain although I do not move .. I do not move, but my body, in its own way, does it for me ... trembles and shivers from the inside ... hips slipped from a lying pole and leaned sideways against the ground, I feel sharp stones sticking into them, my side bent into the bow hurts in tensed, stretched muscles and still burns flogged skin ... and this rope is so tied, tightened on my head ...
I lie so half-side, bent, my thighs, my knees are squeezed together, I feel the stiffness of my penis sticking out between them ... is still stiff, so enlarged, as if it was not part of my body, I feel my testicles between the clenched thighs - so enlarged, so very sensitive ... kind of foreign, not mine ... What have I done? What have I done ? ..

My eyes are open, my face just above the ground ... I can smell it, I can also smell sweat of me ... I see those people walking over me, stopping, watching me, I see them taking pictures of me, filming me ... their faces, laughing, excited , some serious, some as if indifferent ... anyway, I am not the most interesting object to watch - they are for a while and go away ... and I'm gradually indifferent to this movement above me ... pain in my feet and hands sometimes calms down ... maybe due these drugs - were supposed to help us ...
... I look at the sky above me ... but someone comes up again ... a woman and a man, they are not young ... she has a stick in his hand, stabs him and pokes me ... I try to raise my head ... I look at them, at her ... they look on me .. the woman pokes me again and sticks my stiff penis .. he takes her pictures ... they laugh, they speak to each other, the picture again ... Sex, lust, sex around ... only that counts here for them, only it's interesting for them here ... only that matters and we only serve it ... and I don't want it, I don't want it ... I don't want to die ...

These two are leaving, my head falls on the beam of cross ... cross ?! god, I'm lying on the cross!, my hands, legs are nailed ... oh, pain is coming back again, but I try not to think about it, try to be still ... But I see my arm, and I see my hand, fingers strangely open, ..once again I see my strangely swollen wrist and a nail sticking out of it, some blood around. I feel a cold tingling, pulsing ... oh, don't come back pain .. don't come back ... please! .. .. But only a little further, and so close, on the ground lies another cross and she on it .. Gabriella ... Gabreilla ... I see her from the side, I see the profile of her naked body ... I see her feet nailed to the cross, her bent legs, I see the hips, arch of her buttock , slender waist, domes of her breasts with protruding up, large, hardened nipples. She breathes quickly, her ribs are visible under the skin along with her quick breath, I can see the profile of her face - her lips, nose, eyebrows, her golden hair scattered in the halo ... and her hand stretched out towards me .. palm on the beam, strangely widely spread fingers, bloody, scary nail protruding from the wrist !! .... She seems so petite, so innocent lying on this big cross! on this monster! .. She is beautiful!, beautiful! ..
.. and again, again! .. I feel this pulsing between my thighs, the tide of arousal comes back, I tighten my thighs ... sex, lust ... this is all that counts, this is what we serve here ... I look at her, at her naked body profile, I see now her face looking at me, her eyes green, staring at me, strangely ... she is beautiful ... she is beautiful! ... how beautiful women are! ... ..
And screams, ... screams of pain, I hear them ... I want to see ... and I see the crosses raised - one after the other ... and a scream of pain of those they raise, ... a scream of female, scream of male voices ... mother! .. what I did, what I did!
And I see them approaching in a group, approaching us, and how they raise and put another one vertically ... I look, hear ... I am not thinking, but only looking ... with wide-open eyes, shocked when they are getting closer .. . and the crowd and they who are doing it are around, they are next to! Particles of sand are falling on me, their shuffling, shod feet raise dust and dirt from the ground ... and tie ropes, support with rods ... raise the cross with Gabriella ... and she high above the ground ... screams in pain ... aloud! ...

…..
I lie on the ground, still, and first I look at her ... I see her from behind, from below, ... I look at her up, against the sky I see her slim body shape, her hips width, her narrow waist, outline of her breast to the sides parted ... and her arms, taut as strings, and her legs, at the moment sideways, parted widely ... I look from below at her, stretched on a high, straight cross, I see her crucified ... above the earth, against the sky, and she is beautiful! .. I look at her like a goddess ... and again sexual excitement as a tidal wave fills my brain and my lips whisper by themselves ... let they do it ... I want it so much ... lift me up ... Marlen! My Mistress ... let it happen ...

But when they approach, they stand around and fix their eyes on me ... When the cameras lenses are aimed at me and I am struck by the awareness that I am in the spotlight, that it is now, that it is already happening .. terror overwhelms me! ...
I am overwhelmed by terror ... and there is some form of excitement in me ... here and now ... I see and feel everything ... it's so strange ... all those people around ... and lift me up ... so fast ... up ... so high ... yes, everything hurts but I can't feel it .. WHAM! .. arms half-bent, tense let go ... they look at me from below, far away ... faces .. are looking at me ... noises, sounds in my ears, pulsing in my head! ... heart rumbling! .. ... a small square of empty, stony soil, far below, wooden pole, .. feet with a nail in blood, outline of legs, thighs wide sideways, .. with red trails, .. .. and clump of dark fur … penis sticking in full erection … hips and belly ... navel .. .. nipples ... ??? ... ?? ..? .. ..
my head down, raises ... my eyes open wide ... oh ... pain, Pain! ... oh ooh .. aa ..AAAAAA!!! ...

…..

Wikk ! It's you who said that you'll not at the level to tell us your sensations ?!

Your writting is wonderful , your English good and dont hesitate to continue : that's beautiful ! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom