MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
  • Patrizio
  • Martha
  • Loxuru
  • Judith
  • Messaline
  • Carlos
  • Barbaria
  • Eulalia
  • Wikk
  • Gabriella
  • Nudeboy
  • Fat Slave Girl
  • Roberta
  • Kathy
  • Pyraland
  • Monica
  • Nicole
What a people arrangement ! (if I didn't make a mistake). And Headmistress Christina in front of us all.
In their surprisingly small share, men here are like a supplement, or maybe only this what emphasizes the attractiveness of the Ladies. Thank you Carlos that I’m honoured to be here, between Eulalia and Gabriella.
I try to imagine myself this view - the view of somebody who is looking at it, who walks along the row of the crosses, looking at each of those sentenced, already from some time being crucified, and comparing them, observing their bodies, movements, studying emotions shown on their faces, looking inside their eyes, listening to their groans, maybe their words, trying to make contact with them, asking for something ... Trying to understand. Although, I think, for most observers there, it doesn't matter ... whom could be possible to describe it?

The Headmistress pushes on her feet nail straightening her legs. Once up, she breath deep.
She looks impressive.
The pain and effort show on her face.
Nevertheless she addresses now the audience with a firm voice:

-Ladies an gentlemen, here you have what a promised you and you paid for.
We are here for your pleasure. We are going to suffer and die in shame for you. Enjoy our crucifixion!

And she sank again letting herself hang from her wrists.

Her words break the spell that followed her declaration and crucifixion.
Now everybody in the audience start talking at the same time and approches our crosses to take a closer look to us.
I see Susan approaching mine.

Dear Friends and crucificands.
My previous post, #902 is the end of Part XIV.
We are now all nailed naked on our crosses. Dying togheter. Watching and enjoying the crucifixion of our sisters and brothers and offering an unique show to our audience.
At last!
I hope you keep helping me.
Ideally I woulsd ask you at least one post explaining your feelings as members and part of a mass crucifixion. Please!
From now on, I don't have much in store.
My idea is that we will hang from our crosses, as we are now, for a period. The guests using us as they please. Orally I think. Full copulation in the cross could be difficult and too unrealistic,I think.
After some time, the Headmistress will order from her cross the fitting of the cornus.
We will be impaled on them. In exchange, being supported, we will be able to breath talk more easily. I suggest we save for the cornus any long conversation, among us or with the audience. At some time she will order one or more whippings.
After another period, the Headmistress will order the cornus removed and the conbined effect of the pills, the fatigue and the hanging position will quickly kill us.
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot and Good crucifixion!

(Birgitt)

My God, the world is crazy!

They were seventeen and here they are eighteen!

What has this particular cross to attract and kill so many people!
Twelve women and six men decided to die in pain, nailed naked, exposed to an excited crowd, attracted by the taste of blood, by the smell of death.

His last victim, the headmistress, could not resist and joined the group!
Did she feel guilty for having organized the end of so many people or had she wanted it from the beginning?

She shocks a bit because it is the only one that is not marked by lashes, the only one not to have been violated, it is the only one that remained intact to pass from life to death!

I understand and envy her!

Sincerely, if there was still a free cross, I would ask Bjorn to nail me, to allow me to share the pain of others, to join them.
Just thinking about it, I feel my pussy run!

I believe that if there were still crosses available many spectators would fight to get the right to occupy them.

It must be said that the show is great, these men and women are so beautiful in their desperate situation!

All except Patrizio, who always prays his master to let him down, are volunteers!
The poor will have to endure his ordeal until the end!
Loxuru, the young brydegroom, is very calm and, despite a permanent erection, seems to support his torment, to make a reason for his death closer and closer.
It must be said that he is spoiled for the beauty of his neighbors, his sculptural wife on one side, more athletic than him, makes fun of his position and his suffering and the two beautiful lesbians on the other side!
They do not leave their eyes, suffer but know that it is for the other, that their death will be a gift of oneself to the other!
Judith and Messaline, united to their end until their death.
Carlos looks happy, I really feel that in his heart, he must be very in love with Christina, the headmistress, who decided to join them after giving him a last tribute.
She is there in front of him, naked, beautiful!
He would like to touch her, to caress her, to cover her with a kiss, to penetrate her, but he knows that, now, it's totally impossible and that he must be content to eat her with his eyes!
I think it would be enough to him to rub the sex for it to ejaculate!
I approach, touch it slightly and the result is immediate, sperm springs!
Christina saw it and, in her pain, gives him a smile!
She has just begun to dance on her cross and is probably waiting for the drugs she has just swallowed to make their effect and make her agony a little more bearable so that she can, despite her new situation, always remain the uncontested leader of the show .
Before being crucified like all her victims, she reviewed them and had a word for each!
It could have been compared to a doctor going around all his patients by announcing their inevitable end!
It was very melodramatic.
Barbara the rebel has stopped rebelling!
Her struggle against her cross and against death being lost in advance, she struggles only against her pain and the cravings for sex that itched her.
In her, given what flows along her thighs, she must be close to a famous orgasm.
Eulalia is probably in the same situation and surely hopes not to die without experiencing the pleasure that she waits impatiently, that she feels rising in her, invading her . Wikk looks at her or rather doesn't know which side to look at!
Around him and, now, also in front of him, there are only naked, attractive, beautiful women!
I believe that his pain, although existing, has been put on the back burner as he concentrates on his neighbors whom he would like to honor!
His lost cocker look really doesn't match the erection he displays, his sex always colored by the blows received is ready to explode.
I can't help but weigh his balls and lay a tender kiss on his cock.
It's already too much! It ejaculates on my face in a rasp of happiness.
Gabriella's sublime body hanging next to him wobbled when she saw him ejaculate on me!
Probably she imagines herself to be at the origin of the excitement of Wikk as well as that of the crowd in her gift of herself, in the gift of her tortured body that she offers to those who wish to contemplate it .
She must not be far from orgasm either!
The next three, Nudeboy, FSG and Roberta are inseparable!
As with all others, the suffering and discomfort of their position on their cross must affect them but they are used to suffering, resisting pain and getting the best out of it! The path to ecstasy is open to them and it is as if they were borrowing it hand in hand, happy to go together to their final destination, their scheduled death.

Now I get to the level of those I know best, those Whom I have, with Bjorn, whipped, raped and nailed, those who are there, on their cross thanks to me!
Kathy, the pretty Kathy who is a mystery to me!
How, at her age and with her beauty, could she decide to end her life in such suffering!
Obviously, this is only the beginning and the drugs she swallowed allow her to be very serene but, the more time passes, the more unbearable the pain will be.
For now, she dances and exposes her beautiful body to the public delighted to be able to contemplate the attributes of such a pretty female!
Her firm breasts and her shiny pussy that just wants to welcome hard cocks constantly excite the crowd!
I am sure that, for her, the famous orgasms of the cross will multiply whether alone or with the help of spectators who will come to honor her.
Pira, next to her seems to be suffering a lot more!
His rape by Nicole, although very enjoyable at the time, has left traces!
This extra weight that his wrists and feet had to bear caused him terrible pains that the drugs failed to calm!
Each of his movements has become an infinite torture and as it is impossible to stand still on this fucking cross, he lives an abominable ordeal.
Monica, the nymphomaniac who made me enjoy well before being erected with her cross seems more like waiting for orgasms than her scheduled death.
Until its end, I have the impression that her libido will not calm down and that she will enjoy even when death prevails .
Remains Nicole, the extreme masochist, the one who is crazy about pain and who is happy to feel so much suffering!
She asks for even more and begs me to whip her again, to speed up her death by having her belly torn, her breasts burst, sex destroyed!
I do not know if I could go as far in torture but can resist giving her some of the pleasure she asks me .
So I whip her a little but she wants more and begs me to press my blows!
I run and, immediately, her cries of pain turn into intense enjoyments, repeated orgasms.

Everyone in his own way lives his crucifixion but all are beautiful!

My decision is now irrevocable!

As soon as I'll have the opportunity, I will end my life like them and I hope that Bjorn, as excited as I am by the show, will accompany me and, together, we will suffer and enjoy until our last breath .

My cross attracts me, my cross calls me, my cross will possess me, my cross will kill me.

Thanks a lot and Good crucifixion!
Good suggestion, Carlos!
I'll try to come up with something soon! Thanks for keeping this going!

• Patrizio
  • Martha
  • Loxuru
  • Judith
  • Messaline
  • Carlos
  • Barbaria
  • Eulalia
  • Wikk
  • Gabriella
  • Nudeboy
  • Fat Slave Girl
  • Roberta
  • Kathy
  • Pyraland
  • Monica
  • Nicole
What a people arrangement ! (if I didn't make a mistake). And Headmistress Christina in front of us all.
In their surprisingly small share, men here are like a supplement, or maybe only this what emphasizes the attractiveness of the Ladies. Thank you Carlos that I’m honoured to be here, between Eulalia and Gabriella.
I try to imagine myself this view - the view of somebody who is looking at it, who walks along the row of the crosses, looking at each of those sentenced, already from some time being crucified, and comparing them, observing their bodies, movements, studying emotions shown on their faces, looking inside their eyes, listening to their groans, maybe their words, trying to make contact with them, asking for something ... Trying to understand. Although, I think, for most observers there, it doesn't matter ... whom could be possible to describe it?

You are saying it all, Wikk!

Loxuru, the young brydegroom, is very calm and, despite a permanent erection, seems to support his torment, to make a reason for his death closer and closer.
It must be said that he is spoiled for the beauty of his neighbors, his sculptural wife on one side, more athletic than him, makes fun of his position and his suffering and the two beautiful lesbians on the other side!
You bet, the view is worth a crucifixion.

Decidedly, it must be written somewhere that our final fantasy, our crucifixion, will bring us to the end of surprises, unexpected events!

We were seventeen, ten women and seven men determined to end our lives nailed naked on our crosses and exposed to quibbles, insults and all forms of rape from a cruel crowd eager for blood and sex!

One of the men gave up and was allowed to leave us and was directly replaced by a woman, Nicole, who benefited before probably many other candidates among the spectators of the vacated place in order to realize her dream of super masochistic and to be allowed to die in pain on a fucking cross that welcomed her "with open arms"!

And now that the main person in charge of this unique representation, Christina the headmistress, has made the decision to accompany us in our suffering!

The total responsibility she bears for the planned death of seventeen people must have been too heavy for her to carry, a weight that her conscience could not bear and that made her feel the same torment she inflicted on others.

Moreover, when I see her naked, beautiful, nailed on her cross, I think she, like all of us, had to fantasize terribly about this slow and painful death!

Now we are all dancing on our crosses that hold us tight and will not let go!

The muscles of my arms and legs start to stop obeying my brain, which requires them to pull and push on the nails to breathe, to allow the salvating and invigorating air to penetrate my lungs and prolong my ordeal and my life!
In addition, the sun that suffocates me and the thirst that torment me increase my suffering.

How long will this torture last?

How long will I suffer before the grim reaper welcomes me into her kingdom, allow me to rest in peace?

The spectators now come to us, touch us, caress us, strike us!
They can do anything to us, we are obliged to support everything anyway.

A very pretty woman just sucked me by mixing my balls, she did me a lot of good and I thanked her after ejaculating!

Who knows ?
Perhaps the sperm of a crucified as much as the rope of a hanged man can bring happiness to the one who swallows it!
If so, I invite the spectators to come to honor me because, sex, I feel intarrissable, in an Olympic form and ready to satisfy all the candidates.

God, these sexual intercessions are divine but my pain is permanent!

My luscious neighbors seem to be like me with the exception of Nicole, the last coming, who has just been whipped at her request as if the pain caused by our position was not enough!
Her masochism seems to have no limits!

If they could give us a drink and give us a "horned" to allow our members to recover a little!

Maybe Christina, now suffering like us, will she decide to give us these little things that would do us so much good?

I hope so and wait impatiently, suffering.

PART XV

Susan reaches the base of my cross and looks at me with awe.

-Well Carlos, here we are as we anticipated. You crucified and me watching you dying slowly on your cross!

But there are several things I didn’t anticipated when this morning I watched the via crucis.-she continues-
First that my friend Monica and the Headmistress herself were going to end up crucified too!
And second I didn’t honestly expect that seeing you and the rest nailed was going to excite me so much!

At that point I feel my arousal going up. I am naked, being executed in public shame, nailed to my cross.
But the fact that Susan finds me sexually exciting gives me equal or greater pleasure.
Even in my hell of pain I feel happy to be exposed, a sexual object. My pervert and twisted mind, as I had many times confirmed, finds a sick but huge pleasure in the fact that I am being executed for the sexual pleasure of others.

-Do you like to see me in my cross Susan?- I ask with rasping voice.
-I lot Carlos. You look very sexy up there- she answers while running her finger tips over my buttocks hips and tights…maddeningly close to my rock hard penis.
-In that case I am very happy to die here.
-Thank you darling! Now that the Headmistress nor Monica can, I will take care of you until you die!- She promises.
-I will appreciate greatly your attentions!
-Well don’t be so sure. I will torture you too!
-That is what we are here for. Use me as you deem necessary…but don’t leave me…
-I won’t. Now I am going to see how Monica and the Headmistress are doing and then I will come back. Don’t worry!

And saying this, she leaves to the left, in the direction of Monica.

I look at the Headmistress. She looks beautiful and Pete her husband is the closest to her cross. Our eyes meet and we exchange an smile.

I look at my right and see Messaline’s body. She is beautiful. Her crown of flowers gives her the elegant air of a top model. Even being naked and nailed! I find her so chic! So French!

I am in love with all and every one of my sisters in crucifixion. Each one of them is special to me.
First, because we are making our final fantasy true together.
Second because we are supporting each other’s in our death and, paradoxically, we are helping each other’s to die proudly in our shame too!

And during this last hours, since yesterday morning, I have seen in each one of the ladies signs of strength, generosity, feminine charm and clear depravity.
I also have now shares very pleasant experiences with them.
Messa for example, rode me when already nailed in front of Judith, being a lesbian, out of generosity. I would never forget that, if I were to leave for long…which is not the case.
During a moment she looks towards me instead of Judith and overcoming her pain, she offers me a smile of support and deep friendship.

To the other side is Barb, my attractive American. Her body is also a delight to watch, even while crucified. She is now pushing up on her two feet nails trying to get some air.
She pushes away of her cross, as far as she can. She has her eyes closed and stands totally still during long instants. She reminds me of a living (dying really) Victory of Samothrace.
Then she collapses down and moaning her immense pain as she hangs from her nails.

Next to her, Eulalia trust forward her breasts while offering her pussy to the public due to her position and her cross’s shape. She is a very attractive lady my Scottish friend. Being inside her in the shower was one of the lasts honors in my life. And total bliss!

The next lady is Gabriella the young and incredibly beautiful Italian. Her body is a dream of pale skin, incredible curves, blonde hair and green eyes. I understand why Wikk is content with just dying next to her.

FatSlaveGirl is suffering bravely her execution. Moving her ample and attractive curves on her cross and even exchanging jokes with Nudeboy and Roberta. The Canadian is also looking resigned and almost happy to die next to the British. She offers her body to the public with great composure and she too, looks very sexy crucified.

Kathy is gorgeous and doesn’t show any signs of regret for her late joining of the company of crucificands.
And the same can be said of Monica and the sexy and masochistic Nicole. The last lady-on-cross of the line.

After taking an attentive and appreciative look at each and every one of the twelve cunts of my sisters, I tell myself, once again, that there is no better place, nor moment, to end my dirty life than here and now; crucified with them.

Not to long ago my friends dressed up as Roman soliders and they ran into my room and grabbed me and took me outside to a public park and they prepared a cross for me. They took all my clothes off and they layed me on the cross completely naked!! People started gathering and I felt so sexually aroused as they watched as my friends held me down fucked me like an object and tied me down to the cross. Everybody watched how I was screaming and moaning!! I was squirming helplessly but there was nothing I could do!! I belonged to them. They did whatever they wanted to me! It made me very horny and hard when one guy held me down, another put his cock in my mouth, and another penetrated me. I was their little bitch!! After they filled me with their cum they tied me down and nailed me to the cross!! Oh I screamed in pain and the public watched my naked body thrash up and down uncontrollably!! After they were done they laughed at me and asked me why am I hard? And I moaned and said because I'm all naked and exposed in front of all these people!! And I'm so horny because they watched me get helplessly fucked and nailed to a cross!! And they lifted me up and I was displayed in front the public crowd who watched me dance up and down naked!

Our crucifixion is far from like a long, quiet river!

So here's Christina, the headmistress who just joined us on a cross!

A woman so proud, so haughty, a person whose heart looked like stone has therefore cracked and could not bear the fact of having sent seventeen people to certain death!
So she was not an extra-terrestrial but a normal woman who could not resist the call of this cursed cross that spares no one.

My cross that I have so longed for makes me suffer all the time and I feel that without Pira's drugs, the pain would be unbearable!

These drugs are also very effective on my libido!
Just to feel the looks of people staring at my breasts and my private parts I am ready to enjoy!
As usually I react very quickly to all possible excitements, I reach here peaks of enjoyment .

This suffering and my desire to let myself be carried away by orgasms make disappear from my mind the last regrets of leaving this earth if I had any left!
No, I have no regrets, I am happy to know that I will die in a few hours hoping that a devastating orgasm will accompany me when I give up my soul .

I see that Pira, despite a phenomenal erection, has a mask of pain on his face!
I ask him if he is in a lot of pain and he replies:

- Since Nicole literally hanged herself on me to rape me, my wrists and ankles have made me suffer excruciatingly!
It's like everything's going to be torn apart!

- I understand you, these huge nails that keep us on our crosses also cause me horrible pain every time I move my body to help me breathe.

- You know, you're still so pretty and I still want you so much!
You've got proof of that in front of you!

- Yes, your cock is proudly erect and must be very hard!
If I could, I'd come and suck it on you before I introduce it into me.
If you knew what my pussy wanted to feel a big cock like yours penetrate it!

Just thinking about it, I feel my clitoris shudder and my pussy fill with cum.

I see that Pira also reacts because a powerful stream of sperm has just sprung out of his sex.

It's too much, I let myself be carried away by the orgasm that smolders in me and enjoys screaming my happiness.

A man who has seen my enjoyment is masturbating at my feet.
I love to realize that, in my painful position, I can excite everyone who looks at me!

Pira smiles at me!
We both achieved enormous pleasure just by looking at each other and imagining the act of love we could have had!

It was really very good and I smile disliked it too.

My neighbour on the right, Roberta my compatriot, also saw that I had just enjoyed once more and looked happy and excited to see me experience so much pleasure!

I hope that she and my other companions of the cross also experience such orgasms, that they all go through these moments of intense enjoyment!

We are all united in our pain but also by our orgasms until we die.

Here, this bitch responsible for crosses and this organized massacre decided to occupy the last free cross!

I hope she will suffer intensely before dying !
That someone will have the idea to tan her leather with his whip, she deserve it!
She was able to impose her law, her ideas to seventeen people who are suffering, to die slowly nailed naked on their cross, exposed to a crowd who paid dearly to attend and participate in this deadly orgy!

I know something about it, it cost me enough to finally finish among the stars of this morbid show!

Ok, I wanted it but no one, especially this Christina, offered to pay me back because of my change of status.

In fact, I have nothing to do with money since my destiny is traced and I will die in a few hours.

For the moment, I feel more excitement than suffering but my situation will certainly evolve and this suffering that will grow will certainly lead me through devastating orgasms.

I was very happy to have convinced Birgitt to whip me again.
At first, her shots were more like caresses than a real flogging but after insisting that the Swede supports his blows, she managed to bring me to a suitable orgasm.
Whenever the lashes of her whip came in contact with the soft skin of my breasts, my belly and the inside of my thighs, I felt an electric shock to cross my whole body and make me arch up to the maximum so that the following blows can reach the most secret places of my intimacy, to be able to get as close as possible to the point of no return, the one that turns pain into pleasure and I arrived there!

My pussy has still squirted and I really wonder where all this liquid is coming from me when I literally died of thirst and probably dehydrate me little by little.

Will we have something to drink?
I suppose that now that the supreme leader is also crucified, she will begin to feel the same things as us and will give orders from her cross for us to be quenched.
It would not be luxury and it would allow us to better withstand the deadly rays of the sun and enjoy more of our agony, our inevitable journey to our death .

The show we are offering must be fabulous and the crowd seems less and less shy about us!
People are coming closer to us, watching us, and will soon be using us to satisfy their desires for sex and violence.

I hope they will come quickly make me suffer and make me cum!

I have a mortal desire.

Crucified naked along with my sixteen sisters and brothers, I know I must now face endless torturous hours nailed to the wood.

Like everyone else, the desperate need to perform the dance of the crucified grabs much of my attention. There’s simply no respite.

Every few minutes I must push myself upward, pressing painfully down on my nailed feet, straightening my legs, sucking gulps of fresh air into my aching lungs. I remain raised against my cross as long as I can. My legs shake and cramp from the strain. Sharp stabbing pains shoot up from my shattered feet as raw nerves grate against piercing spikes. Before long I begin to wobble, writhe and sway, and then ... I collapse from exhaustion ... sometimes abrading my bare back against the roughened wood of the cross upright ... sometimes swinging my torso far out to left or right before crashing back against the wood.

After each collapse, I hang from my nailed wrists, warm blood trickling down the insides of my arms to form rivulets that wind their way around the swell of my breasts and down over my raised ribs.

For the brief time that I hang before I must stir myself to do it all over again, I try to take stock of my surroundings. Sweat and tears cloud my vision, so that as I look left and right, it’s only my nearest suffering companions that come into focus ... Eulalia to one side of me, Carlos to the other.

Beyond them Wikk and Messaline are naked blurs., the others indistinguishable, beyond my powers of perception, aside from their shrieks, cries, curses, prayers and groans.

I have to admire Eulalia, first for her stoicism. Like me, she performs the dance, her sweat sheened, straining, nude, small-breasted body glistening in the dim light. But, unlike me, she dances in a calm workman like way. Her facial expression is strained, but shows no panic. She says not a word, voices no complaints. In some way she seems to expect, even desire, the suffering she must endure. I wish I could be as disciplined as Eul.

Carlos, on the other hand appears to be excited, agitated, even as he suffers. He has an erection ... stark testimony to his level of arousal. He speaks to me and to others, and he is aware of the crowd ... appears to revel in the excitement the scene instills in the many onlookers. I feel I should answer Carlos as he addresses me directly, but I cannot. The pain is too distracting.

And what is the point anyway? We are all up here to die .. they may and probably will torture us yet ... they will want to entertain themselves over the coming hours ... but in the end we will all be dead. I am resigned.

Last edited:
(Birgitt and Bjorn)

Really, the show we have the opportunity to see is exceptional!
Eighteen upright crosses, garnished with eighteen crucified, exposed women and men naked suffering and dying there before our eyes.
If we had not really seen it, we would not have believed it!

All suffer and all are so terribly excited!
The more we watch them and the more we admire them, these people had the courage to realize the most extreme of their fantasies!
I think we envy them.
I also feel very excited and Bjorn also because his sex is perpetually erect.

But here is the "head mistress" who calls us from the top of her cross!

-May you pass by all crucified and give them to drink otherwise they will die dehydrated and I really do not want it ?

We accept of course and, loaded with a small stage and a bucket of fresh water with a cup, we begin our distribution.

The first one we stop at is probably the most unfortunate! Patrizio who always begs Mario to release him, to let him come down from this cross that will kill him.
There is nothing to do, his master is determined to see him finish his life here!
At the height of his mouth thanks to the platform, I make him drink and it gives him the voice to resume his supplications.
Without really wanting it, I touch him erect sex and he asks me to kindly masturbate what I do with good grace and, almost immediately, he squirts in a groan.

Bjorn is going to water Martha!
She drinks eagerly!
She is much less proud now than when she was the mistress!
Despite a physical condition above average, we can clearly see that she suffers enormously.
Bjorn puts her hand on her breasts and goes down to her crotch and, despite her recent marriage, she seems to appreciate the caress that is made to her.
She even asks for more and lets herself hang so that her thighs can deviate to the maximum.
She wants now to take advantage of all the opportunities to enjoy because her destiny is programmed and her end is getting closer and closer.
In no time, she takes off experiencing a sympatic orgasm.

Lox is very happy to see us arrive because his thirst is very important!
He really does not seem to blame Bjorn who has just finished caressing his wife, to the point where they seem to have enjoyed the pleasure just experienced by his recent wife.
Licensed dragger despite his recent wedding, he praises my beauty and my kindness and confesses that it would please him very much if I made him a little treat! Volunteer and enjoying the thing, I first take the cock between my breasts and masturbates for a moment before taking it in the mouth and suck passionately.
I feel he tries to restrain himself to prolong the moment but can still prevent his sperm from gushing in the back of my throat.
I think for him as for me who wets intensely, it was short but good!

I leave him with regret and arrives near the indissociable Judith and Messaline.
While Bjorn tightens the thirst of Judith, I allow myself to slip two fingers into her pussy but, seeing the dark look of Messaline, I interrupt my gesture directly.
Despite the enormous suffering she must feel, Messa remains proud, haughty and want to prove to those who look at her that this end she has chosen for her Judith and she will be worthy until the end.
She still accepts the contents of the cup that I wear to her lips .
The stepladder removed, I can not help but put the lips on her pussy offered and pull him grunts of pleasure.
Worthy, alright!
But frigid, absolutely not!

Carlos welcomes the water we give him as if it were a Capa 2014!
He appreciates it to its true value, a saving value.
His sex was long shackled by a rope has now regained its vigor and tends to me as if he invited me to take care of it, invited me to let it penetrate me!
I lean forward and offer him my ass!
I help him with the hand guiding him and make me go slowly, supported by Bjorn so as not to fall down the platform.
His cock fills me very well the anus and causes me great sensations!
Alas, the excitement of Carlos is such that his sperm is quick to spring.

Barbara!
She is determined to accept her fate!
She will die on her cross and her suffering is at the height of her excitement!
She wets very hard seeing all the pairs of eyes that contemplate her intimacy.
While watering, Bjorn leans his cock erected on the welcoming entrance of her pussy ajar and penetrates without problem.
Surprised, Barbara arches to go to meet this sex that provides her at first a certain pleasure before bringing it to a sweet enjoyment.
At the moment Bjorn ejaculates in her, she can not help but let out a long groan that turns into a cry of pleasure.
The orgasm that runs through her is really very intense.

While making drink Eulalia, I trite the end of her breasts erected to the extreme!
Then I caress her belly gently and then introduced two fingers in her pussy and one in her anus!
Her clitoris is as hard as pebble and stands a little more when I pinch.
She purrs like a cat in heat and floods my hand with her juice.
With my index finger, I try to penetrate as deeply as possible and I feel it soft, her belly vibrates, her mouth is wide open in search of air, she enjoys!
I feel my pussy wet as much as Eulalia so I'm happy to have caused this orgasm.

My poor little Wikk always looks so unhappy!
His cocker eyes are still staring at his idol, the splendid Gabriella fighting on her cross right next to him!
He is literally thirsty and, while giving him a drink, I caress his cock still erect and always colorful.
At first, I feel that I hurt him a little but, little by little, his trouble turns into pleasure and he squirts powerfully on Bjorn in front of him.
As a sign of thanks for his squirt, I lick tenderly his sex always erect.
He then asks me to enjoy Gabriella on his behalf and I answer that Bjorn will take care with great pleasure.

And indeed, Bjorn, after drinking Gabriella kisses her breasts while caressing her clitoris.
She lets herself be hung by the arms in order to be able to spread her legs as much as possible and invite Bjorn's cock to penetrate her.
Without hesitation and under the interested gaze of Wikk, Bjorn introduces his sex to the depths of the beautiful Italian who greets him with a little cry of satisfaction.
This satisfaction turns very quickly to orgasm, a beneficent heat crossing her .
Feeling his spunk come, Bjorn rises and cums on the belly of Gabriella saying:
"It's from Wikk, he loves you."
She is content to smile and send a kiss to her neighbor happy too to see her happy.

The following three are certainly some of the hardest to resist suffering!
Nudeboy, despite the discomfort of his situation, looks happy to end his life next to his girlfriend!
Bjorn gives him a drink and strokes his balls!
He seems to enjoy and when Bjorn's hand starts to masturbate, he closes his eyes and takes advantage of the moment !
He flies away and ejaculates in long powerful jets that Bjorn can not avoid.

Fat slave girl always seems to want to challenge the crowd at her feet, her body marked by floggings makes her suffer but her face remains impassive !
She's really a force of nature but I still believe that the water that I give her makes her crazy, as well as the fingers of Bjorn who venture into her hairy pussy and make her purr and scream.

Roberta, her neighbor, is a little similar and, although her suffering must be terrible, she tries not to show it.
I caress her breasts very damaged and she responds with a smile!
She drank the goblet of this miraculous water that I'm happy to fill and stretch out again.
Her pussy is much less dry than her mouth and her clit is erect like a small dick!
I must not tickle it long before she reaches a marvelous orgasm.

Here I am now in front of the beautiful Kathy!
My first victim!
I admire her for her beauty and her desire to realize her fantasy.
I take water in the mouth and kisses it greedily by passing all the liquid.
Her mouth is very dry and the goblet I give her after kissing her is just passing.
I kindly ask her what she wants me to do and she tells me that she has a terrible desire to enjoy by my tongue before Bjorn penetrates!
Without hesitation, my tongue penetrates her pussy!
I feel it soft, move on her cross, open up a maximum and start to enjoy loudly.
I retire and Bjorn's cock takes the place of my tongue directly in the vagina of Kathy!
Her cries get louder and louder and she screams when Bjorn's cum spurts into her.
Her head falls a little on her chest, her orgasm almost made her faint!
She thanked us, it was divine.

Piraland, the poisoner, it is still thanks to him that each crucified will be able to better live his death!
He seems to die of thirst and sees us arrive as saviors!
He tells us that he does not even salve anymore and that it is very painful!
Also, the goblet that I put on his lips just passes as well as the second.
he is the first one who asks me if I have any more cachets and, as I answer in the affirmative, asks for one because he does not want that its sex falls again and that the suffering which taints it without stop since Nicole came to rape him become more bearable.
In terms of sex, he seems to hold the shape and his cock is still pointing to the sky.
I take it between my breasts and masturbates generously taking occasionally his cock in the mouth.
He no longer holds and sprinkles my face with his seed!
I wipe with my fingers and bring them to my mouth to show that I appreciate the taste.

Our friend Monica seems to be always so excited and once her thirst quenched, she asks us directly to bring her to orgasm!
She is really the worst nymphomaniac I have ever met!
Her obsession with sex is such that her very painful crucifixion seems to take a back seat.
She knows she will die and wants to experience as many orgasms as possible!
We can not deny her this pleasure and we put to the caress to two before Bjorn, decidedly in Olympic form penetrate her !
Monica arches to the maximum so that the cock that is in her does not leave!
She makes work her intimates muscles at their maximum and, screaming, feels in her Bjorn who empties.

After the most nymphomaniac, we have to drink Nicole, which is probably the most masochistic of all.
After drinking, she insists that we whip her again, she wants her breasts explode under the lashes because she can not fully enjoy that when her pain as intense as possible turns into pleasure.
Her production of endorphin must be important because every time the whip straps touch her she seems to switch to a very euphoric state that leads to repeated orgasms.
Her pussy cums and she ends up fainting so much pleasure reached is at its peak.
Nicely, we throw the remains of the bucket of water at her head which makes her return to earth or rather on her cross that she has certainly managed to forget for a moment.

Here we have toured all crucified, there remains only Christina whose crucifixion is the most recent.
Our bucket fills, we approach her without knowing if we should consider her as a crucified like the others or as the absolute leader of this macabre but magnificent organization.
Bjorn gives her a drink and she slips him quietly into his ear:

- I have now become one of the victims of the cross and am ready to suffer all possible outrages.

Bjorn does not have it said twice and takes the tip of a breast between his lips while his hand wanders between her thighs wide apart!
Christina is not wood and begins to purr and exclaims very vulgarly compared to the character she has interpreted so far:

"Fuck me savagely, fuck my pussy, make me cum!"

At first astonished, Bjorn runs and plows the offered vagina of "Lady the head mistress" who quickly felt a powerful orgasm to smash her while Bjorn ejaculates in her pussy dripping cum.

Astonishing but real, Christina is a woman like any other.

Despite the number of times he has ejaculated, Bjorn is still erect!
Obviously, the spectacle that is given to us to see is surely the most erotic that can exist.

They are all very beautiful in their suffering and I am more and more certain that one day I will no longer be able to resist the call of the cross and, like them, I will finish my days naked, exposed and nailed to a cross !
Will Bjorn accompany me?
I hope it so !

(Birgitt and Bjorn)

Really, the show we have the opportunity to see is exceptional!
Eighteen upright crosses, garnished with eighteen crucified, exposed women and men naked suffering and dying there before our eyes.
If we had not really seen it, we would not have believed it!

All suffer and all are so terribly excited!
The more we watch them and the more we admire them, these people had the courage to realize the most extreme of their fantasies!
I think we envy them.
I also feel very excited and Bjorn also because his sex is perpetually erect.

But here is the "head mistress" who calls us from the top of her cross!

-May you pass by all crucified and give them to drink otherwise they will die dehydrated and I really do not want it ?

We accept of course and, loaded with a small stage and a bucket of fresh water with a cup, we begin our distribution.

The first one we stop at is probably the most unfortunate! Patrizio who always begs Mario to release him, to let him come down from this cross that will kill him.
There is nothing to do, his master is determined to see him finish his life here!
At the height of his mouth thanks to the platform, I make him drink and it gives him the voice to resume his supplications.
Without really wanting it, I touch him erect sex and he asks me to kindly masturbate what I do with good grace and, almost immediately, he squirts in a groan.

Bjorn is going to water Martha!
She drinks eagerly!
She is much less proud now than when she was the mistress!
Despite a physical condition above average, we can clearly see that she suffers enormously.
Bjorn puts her hand on her breasts and goes down to her crotch and, despite her recent marriage, she seems to appreciate the caress that is made to her.
She even asks for more and lets herself hang so that her thighs can deviate to the maximum.
She wants now to take advantage of all the opportunities to enjoy because her destiny is programmed and her end is getting closer and closer.
In no time, she takes off experiencing a sympatic orgasm.

Lox is very happy to see us arrive because his thirst is very important!
He really does not seem to blame Bjorn who has just finished caressing his wife, to the point where they seem to have enjoyed the pleasure just experienced by his recent wife.
Licensed dragger despite his recent wedding, he praises my beauty and my kindness and confesses that it would please him very much if I made him a little treat! Volunteer and enjoying the thing, I first take the cock between my breasts and masturbates for a moment before taking it in the mouth and suck passionately.
I feel he tries to restrain himself to prolong the moment but can still prevent his sperm from gushing in the back of my throat.
I think for him as for me who wets intensely, it was short but good!

I leave him with regret and arrives near the indissociable Judith and Messaline.
While Bjorn tightens the thirst of Judith, I allow myself to slip two fingers into her pussy but, seeing the dark look of Messaline, I interrupt my gesture directly.
Despite the enormous suffering she must feel, Messa remains proud, haughty and want to prove to those who look at her that this end she has chosen for her Judith and she will be worthy until the end.
She still accepts the contents of the cup that I wear to her lips .
The stepladder removed, I can not help but put the lips on her pussy offered and pull him grunts of pleasure.
Worthy, alright!
But frigid, absolutely not!

Carlos welcomes the water we give him as if it were a Capa 2014!
He appreciates it to its true value, a saving value.
His sex was long shackled by a rope has now regained its vigor and tends to me as if he invited me to take care of it, invited me to let it penetrate me!
I lean forward and offer him my ass!
I help him with the hand guiding him and make me go slowly, supported by Bjorn so as not to fall down the platform.
His cock fills me very well the anus and causes me great sensations!
Alas, the excitement of Carlos is such that his sperm is quick to spring.

Barbara!
She is determined to accept her fate!
She will die on her cross and her suffering is at the height of her excitement!
She wets very hard seeing all the pairs of eyes that contemplate her intimacy.
While watering, Bjorn leans his cock erected on the welcoming entrance of her pussy ajar and penetrates without problem.
Surprised, Barbara arches to go to meet this sex that provides her at first a certain pleasure before bringing it to a sweet enjoyment.
At the moment Bjorn ejaculates in her, she can not help but let out a long groan that turns into a cry of pleasure.
The orgasm that runs through her is really very intense.

While making drink Eulalia, I trite the end of her breasts erected to the extreme!
Then I caress her belly gently and then introduced two fingers in her pussy and one in her anus!
Her clitoris is as hard as pebble and stands a little more when I pinch.
She purrs like a cat in heat and floods my hand with her juice.
With my index finger, I try to penetrate as deeply as possible and I feel it soft, her belly vibrates, her mouth is wide open in search of air, she enjoys!
I feel my pussy wet as much as Eulalia so I'm happy to have caused this orgasm.

My poor little Wikk always looks so unhappy!
His cocker eyes are still staring at his idol, the splendid Gabriella fighting on her cross right next to him!
He is literally thirsty and, while giving him a drink, I caress his cock still erect and always colorful.
At first, I feel that I hurt him a little but, little by little, his trouble turns into pleasure and he squirts powerfully on Bjorn in front of him.
As a sign of thanks for his squirt, I lick tenderly his sex always erect.
He then asks me to enjoy Gabriella on his behalf and I answer that Bjorn will take care with great pleasure.

And indeed, Bjorn, after drinking Gabriella kisses her breasts while caressing her clitoris.
She lets herself be hung by the arms in order to be able to spread her legs as much as possible and invite Bjorn's cock to penetrate her.
Without hesitation and under the interested gaze of Wikk, Bjorn introduces his sex to the depths of the beautiful Italian who greets him with a little cry of satisfaction.
This satisfaction turns very quickly to orgasm, a beneficent heat crossing her .
Feeling his spunk come, Bjorn rises and cums on the belly of Gabriella saying:
"It's from Wikk, he loves you."
She is content to smile and send a kiss to her neighbor happy too to see her happy.

The following three are certainly some of the hardest to resist suffering!
Nudeboy, despite the discomfort of his situation, looks happy to end his life next to his girlfriend!
Bjorn gives him a drink and strokes his balls!
He seems to enjoy and when Bjorn's hand starts to masturbate, he closes his eyes and takes advantage of the moment !
He flies away and ejaculates in long powerful jets that Bjorn can not avoid.

Fat slave girl always seems to want to challenge the crowd at her feet, her body marked by floggings makes her suffer but her face remains impassive !
She's really a force of nature but I still believe that the water that I give her makes her crazy, as well as the fingers of Bjorn who venture into her hairy pussy and make her purr and scream.

Roberta, her neighbor, is a little similar and, although her suffering must be terrible, she tries not to show it.
I caress her breasts very damaged and she responds with a smile!
She drank the goblet of this miraculous water that I'm happy to fill and stretch out again.
Her pussy is much less dry than her mouth and her clit is erect like a small dick!
I must not tickle it long before she reaches a marvelous orgasm.

Here I am now in front of the beautiful Kathy!
My first victim!
I admire her for her beauty and her desire to realize her fantasy.
I take water in the mouth and kisses it greedily by passing all the liquid.
Her mouth is very dry and the goblet I give her after kissing her is just passing.
I kindly ask her what she wants me to do and she tells me that she has a terrible desire to enjoy by my tongue before Bjorn penetrates!
Without hesitation, my tongue penetrates her pussy!
I feel it soft, move on her cross, open up a maximum and start to enjoy loudly.
I retire and Bjorn's cock takes the place of my tongue directly in the vagina of Kathy!
Her cries get louder and louder and she screams when Bjorn's cum spurts into her.
Her head falls a little on her chest, her orgasm almost made her faint!
She thanked us, it was divine.

Piraland, the poisoner, it is still thanks to him that each crucified will be able to better live his death!
He seems to die of thirst and sees us arrive as saviors!
He tells us that he does not even salve anymore and that it is very painful!
Also, the goblet that I put on his lips just passes as well as the second.
he is the first one who asks me if I have any more cachets and, as I answer in the affirmative, asks for one because he does not want that its sex falls again and that the suffering which taints it without stop since Nicole came to rape him become more bearable.
In terms of sex, he seems to hold the shape and his cock is still pointing to the sky.
I take it between my breasts and masturbates generously taking occasionally his cock in the mouth.
He no longer holds and sprinkles my face with his seed!
I wipe with my fingers and bring them to my mouth to show that I appreciate the taste.

Our friend Monica seems to be always so excited and once her thirst quenched, she asks us directly to bring her to orgasm!
She is really the worst nymphomaniac I have ever met!
Her obsession with sex is such that her very painful crucifixion seems to take a back seat.
She knows she will die and wants to experience as many orgasms as possible!
We can not deny her this pleasure and we put to the caress to two before Bjorn, decidedly in Olympic form penetrate her !
Monica arches to the maximum so that the cock that is in her does not leave!
She makes work her intimates muscles at their maximum and, screaming, feels in her Bjorn who empties.

After the most nymphomaniac, we have to drink Nicole, which is probably the most masochistic of all.
After drinking, she insists that we whip her again, she wants her breasts explode under the lashes because she can not fully enjoy that when her pain as intense as possible turns into pleasure.
Her production of endorphin must be important because every time the whip straps touch her she seems to switch to a very euphoric state that leads to repeated orgasms.
Her pussy cums and she ends up fainting so much pleasure reached is at its peak.
Nicely, we throw the remains of the bucket of water at her head which makes her return to earth or rather on her cross that she has certainly managed to forget for a moment.

Here we have toured all crucified, there remains only Christina whose crucifixion is the most recent.
Our bucket fills, we approach her without knowing if we should consider her as a crucified like the others or as the absolute leader of this macabre but magnificent organization.
Bjorn gives her a drink and she slips him quietly into his ear:

- I have now become one of the victims of the cross and am ready to suffer all possible outrages.

Bjorn does not have it said twice and takes the tip of a breast between his lips while his hand wanders between her thighs wide apart!
Christina is not wood and begins to purr and exclaims very vulgarly compared to the character she has interpreted so far:

"Fuck me savagely, fuck my pussy, make me cum!"

At first astonished, Bjorn runs and plows the offered vagina of "Lady the head mistress" who quickly felt a powerful orgasm to smash her while Bjorn ejaculates in her pussy dripping cum.

Astonishing but real, Christina is a woman like any other.

Despite the number of times he has ejaculated, Bjorn is still erect!
Obviously, the spectacle that is given to us to see is surely the most erotic that can exist.

They are all very beautiful in their suffering and I am more and more certain that one day I will no longer be able to resist the call of the cross and, like them, I will finish my days naked, exposed and nailed to a cross !
Will Bjorn accompany me?
I hope it so !
mmmmmmm, very exciting text, you make me wet

Forgive me, but unfortunately it seems to me that I can't imagine and describe well what I could feel and think in the situation that has already occurred in the story. I also don't want to repeat what others have already described so well. So, very briefly and imperfectly, what first came to my mind - which may not always match the mood of the story, but my story before was not always consistent with what other participants described.
Referring partly to the fragment of Piraland # 904, shortly after placing the cross with me vertically ...

The Beginning …

I am here, everything hurts ... although I know that it is only beginning to hurt ... the cold coldness of fear permeates me throughout ...
I have never been scared in this way ...
My body is shaking and trembling from the inside, I feel my muscles so tense, terrible pain in the wrists and feet ...
I try to take it, control it, but I know ... I know ... I can't stand it, I can't bear it ...
Only for a moment ... to hold out …this minute ... maybe five ... I know that it will come ... God .. just soon ... in a moment ... this most terrible pain, unbearable ... approaching ... I know it, I feel it approaching! ... in my wrists !, feet! ... ...

I feel cold fear, I shiver from the inside ... I don't feel that the day is hot, although I know it, my thoughts are clear and I see everything clearly ...
I'm on the cross, high, I'm naked, I'm crucified … I bought a ticket, they brought us here - everything that was here before - was it supposed to be like that ?? .. crucified, crucified! ... terrible cold and hardness of metal in my feet and wrists and I straighten my legs, clenching my knees, one to the other with all my strength, and half-raised, with my head at the height of the cross of my cross ... it's me, it's I …

... I look consciously and I see them all, they are still ahead of me, they gathered before the cross with her ...
the one who did it all ... before which I was there in the villa, who received me ... now I am also before her ...
we are all before her ... CHRISTINA .. a large inscription above her head ...
People parted and there is no one between her and us at the moment, only empty, stony, sun-lit earth. She hangs before us ...
before us crucified in front of her ... naked as we all ... and we all stare at her! ...
I look at her, I look to my left, to right ... I see everything so clearly! ... I clench my knees, pain, cold pain in my feet and wrists, my body is trembling, God! ... I am bare, crucified, on a high cross like in a church, in the middle of them all, between two women, fully nude, beautiful, intentionally terribly, obscenely, shamelessly, outstretched on their crosses, ...
and She, Christina, in front of me .. She is looking at me ...
hurts my head wrapped with a strings, cold fear, my body shakes, all my muscles are tense ... it hurts, it hurts! ...
I know that I can't take this pain, I can't take it ... did I want it ... did I want it?
... I slide down ... my arms tens fully outstretched, my legs are spreading sideways and I hang limp and the pain in my hands becomes so terrible that I open my mouth and moan in pain, and I hear my voice, my moaning ... and still I'm conscious I see and feel and think ... and I feel unbearable growing pain ...
I shake my head and look at it all ... why, why me! ... everybody moans, everybody writhes on the crosses, ... our voices and moans overlap, someone wails in a high voice ... nude bodies, so many nude bodies, women, women and men ... bare cunts, nodding boobs, sticking out or hanging penises, hairy and smooth crotch, testicles, arms, legs, eyes, faces ... ... I recognize them, we've been together all the time ...
and you can see their pain, surprise, astonishment, fear ... what have we done!, what they did to us!...
.. I don't want, I don't want it ... what did I do! ... ..

... she goes under my cross, stops, and looks at me ... and I lower my head and look at her, below me, her hair, her face, her eyes ... I would like to tell her that it hurts so much that I don't want to be here ...
and she reaches out her hand, high, without hesitation, and grabs my genitals, grabs my limp member, and moves it, quickly, mechanically masturbating me ... and I look at her from above hanging, limp, my thighs are wide parted, inert ... I see hand that rapes me, I see my penis becoming an erection ... as the semen begins to flow and dribbling down from it ... only after a moment waves of excitement, cold chills explode in my brain ... ... ... I howl in pain, I run away from the woman's hands masturbating me, in ecstasy and in pain my body rises up ... and there high, arched forward, I wail in arousal, spurting sperm from a protruding member, shivering, stinging the air in frictional movements ...
.. and I fall down ... my back, my head into the pole of the cross leaned ... and Eulalia looks at me from the side, her lips shiver, legs tremble at the side of the cross with bloody from nails feet,
her breasts, like domes, protruding forward, nipples hardened ... ... ... and she turns his head to the sky now ... her face in profile, her mouth open in effort, ... Gabriella moves, constantly, as in a strange dance twists and waves, ... she opens her legs, closes, as if claps with them, .. her breasts are shaking, nodding, with swollen, redden, big nipples on its tops marking these movements ...
… and I am among them, crucified,.. the seed flows down my thigh, on my knee, drips down ... I can't take much pain anymore ...
below, under me, there is still the one who raped me and she laughs covering her mouth with her hand ... Marlen, stands next to her, she says something to her ... I weaken ... I slide down to the end ... ... in front of me Christine is hanging outstretched on the cross ... in fullness of her mature femininity ... she has dark eyes and long hair ... her thighs are wide, inertly parted ... her crotch fully exposed ...

I'm hanging in front of her ... inert, with my penis sticking up ... staring at her breasts, large nipple halos, at her womb of dark hairy, ... staring into her open vagina ...as a gate wide open ...

.. the voices, moans of suffering on the crosses around me, ... pain, how much it hurts ... I can't stand this pain! ... I can't stand it!! ... is this hell prepared for us ???!!!

By the way - although maybe little controversial – let we look at possibility of what happens here. To some point we have realistic story and it was one of aspects which made it so attractive for me (maybe for other too). Then I could really imagine the situation of my choice, as I decide for leaving back my real life to answer the message from Headmistress with my “yes”, and I was travelling to the villa at Sycilia etc … But now, with these "hundreds ejaculations per hour" we are approaching Guiness-record … I’m sorry for what I’m writing … I hope you will understand what is my intention - it is so hard to find good balance. .. Or maybe I’m wrong ?

In this manip, I tried to show more the spirit of this mass'crucifixion rather than the "reality" ...
I put us into the same sequence that it was described, in starting from the left with Patrizio ...
I hope that it could please to you ...

members-of-the-cruxforums-male-and-female-end-up-crucified-for-real

members free crucifixions.jpg

In this manip, I tried to show more the spirit of this mass'crucifixion rather than the "reality" ...
I put us into the same sequence that it was described, in starting from the left with Patrizio ...
I hope that it could please to you ...

members-of-the-cruxforums-male-and-female-end-up-crucified-for-real

View attachment 778905

Delightful...:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom