MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A very merry Christmas to all my crucified companions!
Despite Christmas, our ordeal continues !

I can't take it anymore!

There is not a part of my body that does not make me suffer!

My arms and legs are completely ankylosed, the muscles of my shoulders seem to no longer exist and refuse to let me lift me on my cross .
If I try to push on my feet, terrible pains pass through my body!
My breathing gets stuck from time to time and I feel like I'm dying of asphyxiation, that's probably what's going to happen to me in a more or less long run, but so far I've been able to tap into my desire to survive as long as possible forces I didn't know myself with.

The cross is cruel!
When she holds you, she won't let you go!
She leaves you no respite, no small period of lull in suffering, she is tenacious and always wins the fight regardless of the opponent!

When we are in a position as critical as the one we occupy, we think a lot and these thoughts allow us to forget a little bit the pain that that hold us.

Why did we have this irresistible urge to want to be nailed naked to that damned cross?

First of all, for the beauty of the spectacle that this ordeal allows us to offer!
Seeing these men and women suffer and finally die is a magnificent show that we don't get to see often!

The death row inmates on the cross of the Roman era feared, with good reason, that they would find themselves crucified because it was the assurance of a humiliating, horrible and slow death but to be willing to suffer this torment even when thinking of the beauty of the representation that we will offer to the crowd is madness.

So, why?

Out of love like Judith and Messaline, out of pure masochism like Nicole, by exhibitionism like most volunteers or especially, like me and many of my companions, and that I really think, to realize a crazy fantasy that has been smoldering in us since very Long.

Personally, when I saw that Kathy had just made her decision, that she was going to offer to all her suffering and death on the cross, the splendid display of her perfect body nailed naked and join the others, I could not resist the call of this cursed cross and followed her without a second thought, happy to share her sacrifice, to accompany her on her last journey.

Now I watch her dance on her cross!
Every orgasm she has experienced since we were trained and that made her even more wonderful than she is made me a huge pleasure and only confirmed in my mind the satisfaction of being able to be crucified by her side .
Until the moment of my death that is getting closer and closer, I will feel proud to share her suffering and to be one of the links of this formidable chain that we form at eighteen and that I would have wanted that lasts forever .

In the forecast set for the rest of the program, once we are dead, we will be taken off our cross and bury us all together!
I would have sincerely preferred that we be left exposed, that we become a meal of choice for those birds of prey that keep spinning above our heads until it remains on our crosses only our skeletons, incognito remains of our exhibition of today.

In the meantime, despite the terrible pains that pass through my body, I will try to make the most of this situation that I deliberately chose in the hope that my sex, still as hard and in permanent erection, can still ejaculate and give me moments of enjoyment and intense happiness.

(Monica)

The more time passes, the more I suffer and the less I enjoy!

I really thought I would experience more orgasms, that the spectators eager for sex and blood would come to attack me nonstop but I have the impression that, after being excited to the maximum on us, they recover but I hope that afterwards they will come back and take care of us again.

I must say that, on the sex side, I must be less and less attractive!
I have already pissed several times and have even shit which has had the gift of attracting my cock and my anus many insects.

Question recovery, these people are much luckier than me because I believe that on this cursed cross, it is mission impossible!
There is in fact no position that allows you to feel good, the suffering is always there and you grips, you wear out little by little!
I feel my strength begin to give up and my pains increase more and more.
The rhythm of my dance on the cross has greatly decreased and each of my movements becomes a complicated ordeal always accompanied by growing suffering.
I tried to sit still to spare my muscles but, whatever the position, unimaginable pain forced me to pull on the arm side or push on the leg side.
It is a long and painful ballet that will only end with my death.

But, how am I going to die?

Asphyxiated when I can't really breathe anymore or maybe my heart will let go!
If so, I hope it will be when an orgasm crosses me!
Isn't dying while enjoying a magnificent death?
Die with pleasure without realizing that you are leaving and, who knows, extend into the beyond the orgasm that you are experiencing during your lifetime!
When I think about it, my pussy starts to drip and my clitoris stands like a little male cock!
If I could caress myself, I would not be long to enjoy but, unfortunately, the nails that cross my wrists prevent me, definitely!

A man is masturbating while looking at me, I call him, ask him to come closer, introduce a finger into my vagina, tickle my clitoris.
He looks hesitant !
I force myself to spread my thighs to the maximum to attract him, make him want to join me!
Pain lost, he selfishly ejaculates in long jets and leaves me there, panting and frustrated.

Have I become so boring?

If now I scare men away, I prefer to die right away.

Nicole

That time seems long on this cross!

I can't believe I've dreamed of it!

The cross and everything that goes with it had everything to please me!
Floggings, exhibition, humiliation and suffering! I love it all!

Unfortunately, having taken late the bandwagon, I could not first receive as many floggings as the others and, sincerely, I regret it because nothing excites me more than these lashes, the leather straps that slam and fall all over my body, streaking it, the tearing and especially the vicious blows that reach and destroy my breasts, which insinuate between my thighs and martyr my genitals and anus!
For me, it's nirvana, the pinnacle of pleasure, the awesome pain that makes me enjoy and squirt unimaginablely.

I also could not suffer under the weight of my patibulum during the journey to the place of my crucifixion!
Not able to enjoy by suffering the quolibets, the insults of the crowd, not could suffer the blows of encouragement given by the guards and the spectators, suffer this divine humiliation .

Okay, my exhibitionism, my love to show me naked, that, I took advantage of it and still enjoys it now.

I like to be scrutinized, to detail all the parts of my body and especially the most intimate, that nothing of me is hidden.
In this situation, most people feel humiliated but I am terribly excited, it makes me wet very hard to know that dozens of pairs of eyes are attached to me .

The moment of my crucifixion was for me a great moment unfortunately too brief!
The feeling of these steel spikes that pass through my flesh and destroy everything they encounter was sensational and I almost enjoyed it but it stopped far too fast!
It would have taken a dozen more nails, pierced everywhere, breasts, my intimate lips, even my clitoris!
I wet just thinking about it.

Now, obviously, I suffer terribly but steadily, constantly without those flashes that would allow me to enjoy intensely, to go through memorable orgasms .

Yet, knowing that I will die, I no longer have the fear of being left with irreparable physical consequences and am really ready to endure everything, to suffer the worst tortures that could handicap me.
No longer having this concern, I look forward to knowing if I actually have limits, if my body and my mind as a masochist are able to get me to endure and above all turn these terrible pains into pleasure.

I scream, I implore the crowd, the guards, everyone:

- Torture me, make me suffer, make me cum, this is my dearest desire!

No longer having this concern, I look forward to knowing if I actually have limits, if my body and my mind as a masochist are able to get me to endure and above all turn these terrible pains into pleasure.

I scream, I implore the crowd, the guards, everyone:

- Torture me, make me suffer, make me cum, this is my dearest desire!

The head of the guard squadron yells "Any dares to touch that bitch will find we have spare crosses! Let the cunt entertain you but no one shall pleasure her!"

My crucifixion is really going as I had planned!

Intense and continuous suffering interspersed with phenomenal orgasms.

How great these orgasms are!
Every time I enjoy on my cross, it's full, my pleasure really floods me and crosses my whole body from head to toe.
Unfortunately, after, when these flashes of enjoyment have passed, I find myself panting and my pain increases as my breathing becomes more and more difficult.
These repeated orgasms are really exhausting and probably accelerate my agony!
I feel my death getting closer and closer.

I look at my compatriot and neighbor of crucifixion, Roberta who has just experienced a beautiful enjoyment given to her by a woman of the congregation by caressing her and sucking her clitoris .
She seems to have enormous difficulties to catch her breath and painfully lets her arms support her whole body, her thighs are wide open and her sex is shiny because of the cum that escapes from her vagina!

I ask her :

- Was it good?

- It was divine, she replies !
I would like to die when such an orgasm passes through me, to remain permanently in this enjoyment .
Unfortunately, directly afterwards, my cross reminds me that I am hers, that I am part of it by reviving the pains I had forgotten for a short time.

- I know, and I think we all have the same problem!
It would probably be better for the spectators to take care of us all the time, to follow each other to make us forget our situation, so that we thought only to enjoy rather than suffer!

- You're right!
But, alas, even if they intervene frequently, they usually think only of themselves and to enjoy our exhibition, our suffering and our slow death.

- Okay, but we knew it was going to be like this before we volunteered for our sacrifice on the cross!

- Of course I do! And I have no regrets, I am realizing an old dream and I am proud to show myself in front of these people, to show them that I know how to suffer.
But I see you're going to be assailed again!
Those two women who come to you are going to make you forget your cross again!
Decidedly, you attract them like flies, it must be said that young and pretty as you are, it is not surprising that you have become their favorite target!

I don't have time to answer to Roberta and make her smile while greedy lips start eating my pussy in an exquisite way!
In my grumblings of nascent pleasure, I manage to whisper to the second woman to take care of Roberta what she gladly does!

I then stare at Roberta in the eyes, she seems to like the caresses that are made to her!
This time, we will enjoy together by interposed spectators! It's really like we're making love to each other.

The crucifixion is really an exceptional experience that I will, unfortunately, never be able to relive because death awaits me and will carry me away sooner or later.

This offering of myself that I make to the crowd excites me more and more!
I know that all these voyeurs watch each of my movements so that they can enjoy the most intimate parts of my body and that I am proud to show them.
Deliberately, I spread my legs so that they can contemplate in detail my soggy pussy.
This excites me at the highest point.

In my head, I reflect on the other possibilities of dying that my masochistic and exhibitionist character could have pushed me to experiment.
Obviously, once the choice is made, there is no going back.

Beheading, I hardly thought about it because too fast!
I would not have had time to enjoy the pleasure that my death could give to the crowd!
The humiliation of knowing you are contemplated hardly exists and the excitement is practically nil!

I had thought of hanging, naked and in front of many spectators of course!
It's already more erotic!
But you need a slow hanging, not the long jump into the void which, on arrival, breaks your cervical vertebrae and kills you instantly but a voluntary hanging with a very short fall!
The moment you find yourself naked, the rope around your neck, your wrists cuffed behind your back, ready to take the last step must be very exciting!
Then you start, the knot inexorably closes on your neck, prevents you from breathing, you desperately seek to find with your feet the support that you will never find,
You dance at the end of your rope!
This dance will last a few minutes and you will die leaving your bladder empty.
Although the show you offer to the crowd who admire you is very erotic, it is still very brief and does not allow you to enjoy it enough.

There is also impalement which I like quite well!
Feeling penetrated by this pile on which i slide slowly, inexorably must give very special sensations.
But this torture which starts so well quickly turns to horror because the sharp bar which progresses in you destroys all that it meets and the death must be horrible and relatively fast.

I am very happy to have chosen the cross!
I have already enjoyed several times and still hope to have many orgasms!
Of course, my pain will increase until it becomes unbearable but I am psychologically prepared for it and expect it confident in my courage and my determination to face it.

Yes, for me, crucifixion is really the most beautiful way to die and, without regrets or remorse, I am proud to expose myself, to show that I am there of my own free will, to die bravely, deliberately with my companions which I find magnificent in this epic and certainly unique drama.

Our death will come slowly but when we breathe our last, we will have given a phenomenal spectacle and will have come to realize the most ultimate of our fantasies.
A public hanging does have its attractions Kathy!

ashtree3.jpgimage-w856.jpgashtree7.JPG.jpg

( MONICA )

I don't know what's going on inside me for a while, but I feel nervous tremors all over my body!

My wrists and feet no longer make me suffer at all, it's like they are no longer part of me!
My arms that were cramped now seem to me released and my legs that the pain now seems to have left!

I am there, mouth open looking for air, a little oxygen!
My thighs are wide apart and I feel my pussy boil hoping that a charitable soul enters it!
It really looks like all the blood in my body is flowing to my intimate lips and clitoris and causing them to swell.
Endless weariness overwhelms me !
I am very hot and although a terrible thirst is tormenting me, I sweat, I am dripping with perspiration and my eyes that the sun has not stopped persecuting since I was crucified are blurred, my vision is blurred and I no longer distinguish my neighbors on their cross!
A dull and continuous noise gives me a headache,
I'm not far from passing out or dying!
Could it be the moment, the moment, when I will leave this earth?
It's possible !

I try to scream but no sound comes out of my mouth! It's like I'm alone in the world, abandoned by everyone!

Pira, Nicole! My Neighbors on the cross, are you still there?
And the others ?
Maybe all of them are already dead?

An intense pain crosses my chest, an excruciating, new pain and I feel my heart racing like it wanted to get out of my chest, leave me, abandon me!

It's all dark, the sun has finally hidden!

But no, a very bright light appears to me!
I am no longer nailed, I no longer suffer!
I have to go see where this glow comes from, it attracts me, calls me, claims me.

I run as fast as I can in my resplendent nudity!
But why does this light go away?
The closer I get to it, the more it seems run away from me!
Each time I think I reach it, it moves back a little more!
It is less strong now, it has rather become a luminous halo, it seems to go out, it decreases, it leaves, it is gone!

My heart hurts more and more!

I entered nothingness, into a black hole!

I'm going to die, I'm dying, I'm dead.

It's terrible how the suffering caused by this damned cross increases from minute to minute!

My breathing is getting harder and harder and every move I can make has really become a tremendous feat given how little strength I have left in my limbs.

I believe that this must be the case of all my companions who, like me, are waiting for their death to come to an end to their suffering.
But the cross has no mercy!
When she holds someone, she does not let go and arranges to prolong the torment for as long as possible, so that the agony of the crucified is slow, painful, unimaginable!

I see that Kathy saves herself, she tries to move as little as possible, to make the minimum of movements, just those that allow her to breathe .

On the other side, Monica doesn't move at all!
Since her last orgasm, she is there hanging by her wrists, her thighs wide apart and looks like she has fainted, her head bent over her chest .
I saw her push on her feet, pull on her arms and arch as much as possible before falling back and standing totally still.

She worries me a little and I ask one of the guards to revive her!
He walks up to her, groping her, puts his hand at the height of her heart and turns his head towards me making a negative sign.

The crosses just made their first victim, Monica is dead!

Although she arrived in the latter, she was the first to have succumbed!
Her heart didn't hold!
It must be said that she had really run of drugs and the result is there and I knew it!
These pills fight very effectively against pain, increase libido terribly but destroy your heart, more or less short, we will all pass .

Poor Monica, she will not even be able to take advantage of the "hooked" promised by Christina the "crux mistress" and which could have allowed her to recover a little and probably feel additional sensations by penetrating her and allowing her to be able to cross different orgasms !

She, so alive, whose only goal in life was to enjoy to the fullest did not survive her last orgasm!
I hope for her that it was terrible and that she left this life on earth happy .
Her legs are now apart forever and I am sure that, even if she died, she would appreciate that she was still enjoyed but I have no idea if there are necrophiliacs among the spectators.

The first to take care of her are the birds of prey that revolve around us, they waited patiently for the death of one or the other to come to replenish his flesh and make a king's feast.
There are already two who landed on the top of Monica's cross and began to peck at her wrists on which a little blood flowed from her wounds caused by the nails .
They look hungry and seem to appreciate the taste of human flesh.
Once all are dead, if we were left on our cross, I do not feel that it would take a long time for our corpses to end up in the skeleton state.

So there are only seventeen of us left to suffer on the cross!
Who will be the next, maybe me, but, anyway, we'll all be there!
Each in turn we will follow Monica!

Rest in peace, my dear, we're coming, we're going to join you!
We will go to the end of our fantasy!

My neighbor of the cross is therefore dead!

So here I am separated from the others by a corpse!

I knew her a little, she really lived only for sex and everything was good for her to reach orgasm!
Orgies, gang-bang, SM really everything happened there and with everyone without any restrictions provided it brought him to enjoyment!
A real sexual obsessive whose heart unfortunately did not support the cross or the drugs.
I saw her gorging on these drugs, when she didn't yet know that they were going to kill her, still in her quest for pleasure, a sexual quest that brought her to the cross where she hoped, in addition to the pain, feeling unknown pleasures that we will know only once and which lead to certain death after more or less long agony.

I really believe that she is now happier than me!
From the moment she was nailed to her cross, she experienced orgasms on orgasms and her heart did not hold.

Mine is in great shape and I can not imagine dying very quickly, at least not before I have experienced pain that will bring me to enjoyment.
I have this terrible urge to endure the worst ills constantly!
Whip me, destroy me, let my body become a heap of bloody flesh that will delight birds and insects.
I imagine my breasts burst, my belly open from the navel to my pussy, dying while emptying my blood after having reached nirvana by suffering.

Just thinking about it, I feel my vagina ready to squirt, I feel that it would take me almost nothing for a violent pain which would be added to the constant suffering of my crucifixion to trigger in me violent orgasms.

I hope that the flogging which Christina promised will come quickly and will be very supported, that the "hooks" on which we are going to be installed will be long, pointed and rough so that they cause me a hellish pain synonymous for me of devastating orgasms .

Now, I have nothing to do but wait and save myself to stay strong enough to endure these tortures that I hope will be hellish.

I want to die in pain, to go away having realized this terrible and bloody fantasy of an infinite masochist.

So there are only seventeen of us left! Monica has left us.

I had already heard that this had already happened during crucifixions, that the heart could let go.
This is probably what happened to her because, although I cannot say for how long we have been crucified, it seems very short to me already to die because of the cross, the pain and the asphyxiation which gradually wins us over.
Poor Monica, I still hope that before giving her last breath she was able to enjoy a maximum.

I see that Pira has her head turned towards her, he hardly moves and his cock is still erected, perhaps a little in homage to his companion who has just given up the ghost.
To say that we are also going to die and that he is still partly because of me.
I believe that he must experience great suffering, both mental and physical.

It is true that, me too, I suffer terribly, that my arms and legs are no longer responding as they should because of the cramps and that my breathing is more and more difficult but I can bear it!
I am happy to be on my cross, to feel that she will never let me go, that she will make me suffer until the end, I belong to her and the suffering that she imposes on me is indeed what I expected , tiring, constant.
I love my cross more than anything and have no fear of dying by it, I chose it and do not regret anything.

The closer death approaches me, the more I want to enjoy, to feel myself carried away in gigantic orgasms.
For now, eyes closed, I dream of a huge cock that would penetrate me, pass from my vagina to my anus, search me as deeply as possible to end up ejaculating inside me, fill me with sperm by successive and powerful jets.
I feel my pussy wet, my breasts stretch, I need to be touched.
Alas, for the moment, nobody is interested in me!
I try to rub my thighs one against the other, I try to compress my clitoris!
It works, a wave of pleasure squeezes my stomach, I can't hold back a cry, I enjoy!

- You, my beautiful, said Roberta, you have just had a noisy orgasm?

- Yes, Roberta, the closer my death gets, the more frequent and more intense my orgasms are! Not you ?

- Yes, and so much the better! I wish you as many orgasms as possible until your death!

- Thank you, to you too.

Returned to me, I think back to Monica, when she made me cum by licking me after Pira had ejaculated in me, it was very good and I had returned the favor, she enjoyed so well and here she is dead!
Finally, it was planned and we will all go there.
We are here to realize our greatest fantasy by offering our lives to the public, allowing them to feast on our suffering, our exhibition, our enjoyments and our death.

The more I think about it, the more I find my awesome cross

So there are only seventeen of us left! Monica has left us.

I had already heard that this had already happened during crucifixions, that the heart could let go.
This is probably what happened to her because, although I cannot say for how long we have been crucified, it seems very short to me already to die because of the cross, the pain and the asphyxiation which gradually wins us over.
Poor Monica, I still hope that before giving her last breath she was able to enjoy a maximum.

I see that Pira has her head turned towards her, he hardly moves and his cock is still erected, perhaps a little in homage to his companion who has just given up the ghost.
To say that we are also going to die and that he is still partly because of me.
I believe that he must experience great suffering, both mental and physical.

It is true that, me too, I suffer terribly, that my arms and legs are no longer responding as they should because of the cramps and that my breathing is more and more difficult but I can bear it!
I am happy to be on my cross, to feel that she will never let me go, that she will make me suffer until the end, I belong to her and the suffering that she imposes on me is indeed what I expected , tiring, constant.
I love my cross more than anything and have no fear of dying by it, I chose it and do not regret anything.

The closer death approaches me, the more I want to enjoy, to feel myself carried away in gigantic orgasms.
For now, eyes closed, I dream of a huge cock that would penetrate me, pass from my vagina to my anus, search me as deeply as possible to end up ejaculating inside me, fill me with sperm by successive and powerful jets.
I feel my pussy wet, my breasts stretch, I need to be touched.
Alas, for the moment, nobody is interested in me!
I try to rub my thighs one against the other, I try to compress my clitoris!
It works, a wave of pleasure squeezes my stomach, I can't hold back a cry, I enjoy!

- You, my beautiful, said Roberta, you have just had a noisy orgasm?

- Yes, Roberta, the closer my death gets, the more frequent and more intense my orgasms are! Not you ?

- Yes, and so much the better! I wish you as many orgasms as possible until your death!

- Thank you, to you too.

Returned to me, I think back to Monica, when she made me cum by licking me after Pira had ejaculated in me, it was very good and I had returned the favor, she enjoyed so well and here she is dead!
Finally, it was planned and we will all go there.
We are here to realize our greatest fantasy by offering our lives to the public, allowing them to feast on our suffering, our exhibition, our enjoyments and our death.

The more I think about it, the more I find my awesome cross
Wonderful Kathy!

Cocks will all be fully erect.....upon viewing that eager ass......made for the deepest anal...from at least 10 fully erect cocks.....and filled with the strong heavy cumshots your body needs and lusts for during your bodys preparation for its crucifixion.....and several to drink down..... to give your body the nutrition and the energy for a long lustful dance on the cross....to please all the women in the crowd who cannot wait to see your lustful body raised up totally nude for all to see.....fighting each other to seal their lips on your eager pussy and lock them on that lustful asshole as you dance your dance of lust on the cross.....drinking down your luscious juices.....your body nailed......orgasming intensely over and over....more then enough of your luscious juices to satisfy all the executioners and the entire crowd.....and your body now one with the cross forever....

Last edited:
(Birgitt)

I'm at the foot of Monica's cross!
She just went through her last orgasm!
Her heart was less strong than her desires for enjoyment, he abandoned her.

She is there now hanging on her cross, her head bowed definitively on her chest whose nipples are still erect !
Dead but still as pretty!
I can not resist and puts my hand between her thighs, it's always wet, always very hot!
She must have died in an orgasm!
What a beautiful death!
I dream of leaving this earth in a cry of enjoyment, nirvana, the summit of pleasure!
She died of pleasure and escaped the long agony on her cross, she will never suffer again!
Even the birds that have started to replenish themselves from her do not bother her!

As I envy, as I am determined to end up like her on a cross!
Suffer, of course, but enjoy so much!
Enjoy such a scabrous position by taunting the crowd in total nudity to realize my ultimate fantasy.
My thighs are soggy, I wet like crazy imagining myself on this cross, it's my ultimate dream but, alas, there is Bjorn who will stop me .
If Monica had come down her cross fast enough, I would ask to take her place but it is an unachievable dream!

Bjorn just joined me and put his hand on my shoulder!

- I know what you're thinking, he said, but when I'm alive, you know very well that I love you too much to let you do such madness!
I love you alive!

- Since you love me, fuck me! And, before, flog me very hard that the pain makes me forget my macabre desires!
Don't hurt me and don't hold back!

I then walk towards Monica, position my face at the height of her sex and surround her legs and cross with my arms!
I spread my legs well and wait for Bjorn to start stroking my skin with the straps of a whip.

It doesn't take long, I bite into Monica's private lips so I don't scream!
The blows follow each other, powerful, cruel on my back and buttocks!
The pain is terrible but the more Bjorn hits me, the more my pussy sinks, the more I feel towards me a devastating orgasm.
Now I scream but no pain, I scream my enjoyment and, for the first time in my life, I feel my pussy squirt like a fontain!
I wish it would never stop,
I would like to die, not get out of this crazy pleasure!
The blows have stopped and I now feel Bjorn's hard cock making his way between my thighs and penetrating me.
It's divine! I feel his sex beating inside me, massaging the inside of my vagina, filling me up!
I pitch up to the maximum to allow him to enter me as deeply as possible, I purr, I scream my pleasure and the moment he ejaculated it is as if one had just lit a firework in my head and in my whole body .

I did not let go of Monica, I dedicate to her the huge orgasm that has just crossed me.

Definitely, pain, sex and death go hand in hand!

Back
Top Bottom