MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since I feel better, a little rested thanks to the help found by this "hooker" who fills my anus, I ask myself a lot of questions about the state of health of all my companions of the cross.

On my side of the cross field, everyone, except of course Monica who unfortunately left us fairly quickly, seems to endure the crucifixion much better.
We can say that this penetrating support allowed us to continue our torture more serenely while awaiting the flogging which must follow from one moment to another. Nicole waits impatiently to be caressed by the thongs of a whip, Kathy tries to make the most of the few hours that she has left to live by enjoying a maximum and I, my faith, I am happy, after a busy life, to have chosen the cross to leave this world.

How is Patrizio?
Does he always ask that they unnail him, does he still absolutely want us to stop his torture?
He felt very unhappy and not at all agree to end his life like this, nailed naked to his cross!
Alas for him, I do not imagine his master becoming magnanimous and, anyway, the drugs that tire his heart will be right.
His cross will conquer, kill him.

Martha and Loxuru seem to live their agony fairly well, they suffer of course like each of us but seem to endure their ordeal well.
The wedding night of the newlyweds risks being their last as well as their first.
Will they still be alive when the sun rises tomorrow?

The two proud lesbians that are Judith and Messaline are they holding up well?
I am aware that their sacrifices are gifts they offer each other, but must they absolutely go so far as this cruel death to prove to the other her feelings?
I imagine them staring into each other's eyes, hiding their suffering as if to say that their love is stronger than the cross, than death, this death which is constantly approaching them and which will unite them for eternity.

I think Carlos must be feeling good!
Crucified in front of the magnificent Christina, with whom I suppose he is a little in love, he is well anchored on his "hook" and must more calmly appreciate the neighborhood of such beautiful crucified by his side!
Messaline, Barbaria, Christina and even Judith and Eulalia, it seems that he was able to choose the cross allowing him to contemplate them all, appreciate them and his erect penis is tangible proof of the pleasure he feels in being able to rub shoulders with them.
Crucifixion, cruel death, slow but so exciting when you are surrounded as he is!

Barbaria, his neighbor, the eternal rebel, no doubt ended up accepting her fate and stopping rebelling!
How did she live her crucifixion?
I'm sure she must be one of the crowd's favorite crucifieds.
Provided that she can experience many pleasures caused by envious and caressing spectators!
I admit that if I was still a spectator, I would not fail to watch her, touch her, bring her to as many orgasms as possible.
Just imagining it, I feel my cock straighten up a little harder and be ready to cum on her.
I hope that she would not be mad at me and would also take pleasure, would intensely share this very pleasant, very sexy moment.

Eulalia must surely be very strong, thighs wide apart she must like to proudly show off all her private parts although the dildo pressed into her vagina must spoil the show a little!
Her breasts should point towards the horizon and her clitoris should be clearly highlighted by her position on her cross.
In a word, she must be magnificent and must also interest the many onlookers whom she challenges from the top of her cross.
The suffering that she probably experiences must surely not spoil the pleasure that she must feel in the fact of realizing the greatest of her fantasies.
She is going to die, she knows it but she chose her death and must be determined to go to the end of her ordeal with dignity and courage.

Is our friend Wigg still as happy to have been crucified naked in the company of such pretty women as naked as him?
His cock so well colored by the strips of the whips he still points as much and is he ready no doubt that his cock will still be the favorite target of his executioners!
And is this "hooker" who fills his ass comfortable?
His agony will be long and painful despite the pleasure he feels in being able to contemplate without stopping the Italian sculptural who will die next to him.

Gabbriella-Sivilla, is the pretty blonde always so proud to be able to exhibit her perfect plastic?
Its members must be like all stuck in cramps and, despite this, I imagine her trying to get her "hooked" from one orifice to another so that she can feel different feelings and appreciate the certain pleasure of different penetrations.
I hope for her that the crowd did not spare her and that she was able to experience many orgasms on her cross.

The trio of forces of nature which follows it must also experience a certain respite by the fact of being able to rest a little on these dildos which penetrate them!
Although Nudeboy, FSG and Roberta must fight to let nothing appear of their pain, they must feel like all the crucified this infinite suffering which leads them slowly but surely towards their end, towards their certain death on their cross.
Provided that they too can take advantage of the infinite pleasures that this scabrous but chosen situation manages to bring them.

Each of us must have many thoughts jostling in his head!
The approaching flogging and their slowly looming death on the horizon must be bothering them!
Are they still as certain to have chosen to live their last moments in such a situation, such suffering!
Me, in any case, I have neither remorse nor regrets and I hope that my companions are in the same case.
Our death is coming!
My friends and companions of the cross, live it as well as possible and try to make the most of our last moments, let's make our death a celebration.

Martha and Loxuru seem to live their agony fairly well, they suffer of course like each of us but seem to endure their ordeal well.
The wedding night of the newlyweds risks being their last as well as their first.
Will they still be alive when the sun rises tomorrow?
Always be optimistic : whatever still happens, in all circumstances, time will be too short for a divorce.:coti:

-What are you waiting for Pete? Order a hard whipping for us. And for me and those who didn´t got the previous scourging sessions, order a flogging by two persons and for a longer time. Now please! – orders the Headmistress…

PART XVIII

Hearing the Headmistress request, Susan takes position at the right distance from my cross. She has already a multi-strap leather whip on her hands.
Our eyes meet and she understands that I am ready.
The punishment will shorten our torment on the cross and besides, it excites me greatly; because I can read on her eyes how much she desires to flog me. To whip a naked man nailed on a cross for her pleasure.

The first blow wraps around my upper chest and it`s like an electric discharge. She continues deftly and methodically covering my body. She targets my chest, my hips, my legs and my buttocks by making the leather wrap around me; and of course, my sex.

It is much more than a punishment; it is an exchange of pleasures. She enjoys it, partially, because it excites me and I get excited because I see the arousal on her yes and face.

When she targets my cock, the pain is intense, but for some obscure reason it is also fulfilling for the two of us.
My movements on the cross are now quite restricted by the addition of the cornu, but still, I surprise myself offering my cock, trusting my body forward as much as I can.
This allows her to hit my engorged penis from bellow and from above by turning her wrist in circular movements.

I am nailed on my cross for her and for the rest of the audience. I am dying in humiliation for their pleasure; and I think that given the choice, I would stay in my cross; until the end. Not far away now.
She looks very attractive while delivering my punishment.

I look at my cross-mates.

Nicole to my extreme left seems to be enjoying her whipping in her own masochistic way.

Monica hangs dead from her cross.

Piraland is twisting under the whip as much as his impalement allows him.

Kathy is moaning both in pain and pleasure under her own punishment.

Roberta is pushing up and down on the big wooden fallus that penetrates her, stretching her shaved cunt wide. She often shoots looks at her right looking at FatSlaveGirl. She is suffering a lot, but still she is happy to be crucified next to her friend and lover. She is remembering her whipping contest the previous day and wishes she could taste once again FSG hairy and delicious pussy.

FSG is also looking often both to Roberta and to Nudeboy. She is accepting the whip with courage and, at the same time, trying to get some pleasure from her double penetration. She is also taken by the general mood and feels the sadness of her approaching death and the pain of her torture; but also she won’t choose any other place to die than here and today. Crucified naked between her two best friends and lovers; greatly admired and being used in her naked humiliation by a highly excited public.

Nudeboy also looks often at her, finding her ample body incredibly attractive on her cross. He takes Master Anthony’s whip with courage and, like the rest of the men receives many hits on his erection. He just grunts every time, without his sex getting any smaller with the harsh treatment.
I am not the only one eagerly submitting his cock t the leather!

The whipping is painful and its purpose is to weaken us and shorten our time in the crosses. But at the same time, the plan was always to offer a good show and to maintain the naked male and female bodies attractive, not gory and blooded. So the whips seldom break our skin and draw blood.

Gabriella looks, as always beautiful during her whipping. She is just giving herself totally to Master Georges’ expert flogging.
She is crucified for the greatest pleasure of men. She has been giving her naked body to men for their pleasure, all her adult life. She is now crucified for the pleasure of men too.

Georges delivers hard blows on her breast, legs, bum and sex with precision and force and she is a little aroused to see how much she is exciting everybody with her sacrifice.
She is also pleased by the fact that the men that are being executed with herare equally excited by her naked blonde beauty and by the way she endures her crucifixion.
Sometimes she looks at her right, at Wikk, and smiles at the young man, so clearly impressed by her.

Wikk himself is also still feeling conflicting emotions and sensations; pain and fear, but also pride and the incredible arousal that has been a constant in this event since its beginning.
He is suffering the incredible torture of the cross, now with the new invasion of the cornu, plus the tights cords around his head.
Marlen his gorgeous Mistress, naked but for her high heeled shoes, is taking care of his flogging and she is hitting him with force and precision.
He looks left and admires the incredibly sensual and exciting view of Gabriella crucified. He never gets tired of looking at her naked body and beautiful face.
At his right is Eulalia.
He feels deeply honored of being crucified between such attarctive and brave women.
He is being sacrificed by, for and with gorgeously attractive women. Exactly as he fantasized so many times during his life!

He is convinced that had he been part of the audience, instead of a condemned, and the cross between Gabriella and Eulalia vacant, he would have begged Marlen nail him on it, to be crucified with them. Everything considered, he feels sad for dying young, but he has no regrets.

At that moment, Marlen sends her whip curling around Wikk’s penis and then yanks it back viciously. The pain is incredible. He looks down at her from his cross.
He finds her dark skin incredibly attractive. Her curvy body, her full breasts shaking with the movement of the whip, her incredible eyes, and her face lighted with wild pleasure…
And from the bottom of his heart, the young man looks into those dark eyes and says:

-Thank you Mistress! - getting a bright smile from her.
-Thank you, my darling! You are dying well indeed! – She answers, making him totally happy for pleasing his Mistress.

He looks now towards the Headmistress. She is receiving double punishment. As she ordered for those who had not being previously scourged, two men are whipping her hard.
Peter, her husband, is observing her terrible torture and is tore between arousal and pity.
He knows it is for the bests. Once she choose the cross and was actually nailed, the flogging will shorten her agony. He is sorry for her and knows how terribly he is going to miss her. But he is convinced that, somehow, she needed the cross. It was her fantasy and her destiny.
And he can’t help to find very exciting the spectacle of her naked wife nailed to a cross, bearing bravely the strokes of two whips.

Wikk sighs, looks now to his right and our eyes meet. We are both nailed naked on our crosses, being publicly executed in shame, being whipped hard by beautiful women.
Our cocks are wobbling up and down under the whips, but we are sporting raging erections!
We are naked pigs who walked into the slaughter house begging to be sacrificed!
We understand each other and we exchange a pained smile, before returning to our personal hell.

Eulalia is taking her ordeal in her usual dignified and sensual way.
Having requested to be nailed with her knees apart and a sedile with a vaginal spike, her sex is totally exposed to the whip.
Master Diego is taking good advantage of this and frequently targets her exposed mound.
Being held in place by her cornu, Eulalia receives the strokes dead on her pussy and her clit. She howls under her torment, but she can’t deny that, she both fears and anticipates the next stroke. The contact of the leather on her most sensitive point, painful as it is, added to her situation, is driving up her level of arousal.

It is remarkable how sexy and attractive each of the nailed ladies look. Eulalia has not only a beautiful body, but an attitude that makes her extremely sexy.
I remember our last shower and what incredible sensation it was to look into her eyes with my dick deep inside her!

Now Diego is hitting her breast with equal force and precision. And she holds her head up, out of the way of the whip.
She is decided to behave properly on her cross until the end. She wants to give pleasure with her execution, but she hopes that it all ends soon.

Next on the line of crosses is Barb’s. She is just next to me, on my left.
Like the Scottish lady, she also has a cornu stuck up her pussy.
But with her feet nailed at the front of her cross, her sex is not as exposed as Eulalia’s.
Barb, like the rest of her sisters, is keeping her poise and composure.
It is remarkable how every one of the crucified ladies is maintaining her dignity!
Even while suffering the extreme humiliation of being exposed naked, dying in shame nailed on a cross.

Master Paul is deftly wrapping his whip around the American’s body, at different heights. He starts up on her breast and keeps descending hitting her ribs, hips, buttocks and thighs.

-Open your legs Darling! - He orders after a while.

Barb forces herself to obey and receives a dozen of hits on her pussy that leave her on fire and moaning her suffering…and something else!

I really find her lovely, with her pony tail and her sexy body.
It felt so good when, while waiting to board the plane in the island, she allowed me to caress her pussy, feeling her soft trimmed bush beneath her loincloth!
And today, to kneel in front of her during the shower, while licking her pussy, was even better!
I love to look at naked women. One of the best things of being here is that I can look at each one of them. And I lust for every one of them and I love each one of them. They are sexy, they are naked and they crucified with me!

Looking now at my right I can see Messa and Judith twisting under the whip as much as the cornus allow them.
These two French women look chic even crucified!
Messa, in spite of being a lesbian, was as generous as to ride my cock and fuck me when I was already nailed to my cross; and she, about to be nailed herself.
And I felt deeply honored when she choose to be crucified between me and the lovely Judith.
Now they look mostly at each other, living her love and death as the passionate couple that they are.
But sometimes she looks at me and her smile is like a Sun ray.

Loxuru is nailed in the cross to the right of Judith.
He is grunting his pain while Aline takes care of him and, as skilled as always, hit his engorged cock from time to time while laughing merrily.
He looks at his right and admires Martha. Technically still his owner and now also his wife!
It is such a weird situation! He asks himself for the thousand time how had they reached this circumstance.
But he can’t deny that watching Martha naked, dying on her cross, lifts both his cock and his spirit.
The eroticism of the situation it’s huge!
He recalls the moment when, just before being secured to the whipping post, she was brought hands tied at her back, clad only in her loincloth.
She looked so beautiful and sexy!
Suddenly their eyes meet and she exclaims:

-Lox…we are offering a hell of a show…and this is not a bad way to die…I love you Lox!

And then she cries when Jaime`s whip crosses both her breast hard, from left to right.

At the end of the line stands Patrizio’s cross.
He is being flogged by an almost naked beautiful young man. Master Mario is observing the administration of the punishment.

Some time ago, while the cornus were being installed in the crosses’ Patrizio saw this young man and Mario approaching his cross.

-You can take care of him if you like him so much. I will help you. – Patrizio heard his Executioner tell the young man.
-Yes please! – The other answered. He was certainly attractive and was wearing just shorts and a harness.

He approached the Italian and encouraged him to push and get impaled.

-Push Patrizio, and get it inside you. Think that it’s a cock. Mine perhaps!-
He was caressing lightly he Italian’s own erection with a hand, while with the other directing the cornu’s insertion.- It will help you to breath, and I want you deeply penetrated while I whip you. You look so sexy on your cross! – He said looking up to the crucified man.

Once the cornu was well inside the crucificand’s body he continuedexplaining:

-Now Caro, I am going to whip you hard…for your own good. I will use a riding whip, so I can hit you with precision.
He talked tenderly to the dying man, almost in a whisper.
-And when I finish Patrizio, I will masturbate you slowly and I will kiss your penis – he declares still holding it, engorged, in his hand.

Then, he took his distance. The Italian noticed that, beneath the shorts, the young man’s cock was rock hard too.

And now he is hitting Patrizio`s body with precision and force.

He still has no desire of dying crucified, but he knows that it is what is going to happen. There is no turning back now.
He can’t help to feel excited by the situation, by his cross, by the audience, by Mario and by this young man’s lust for him. He doesn’t have a choice, but he realizes that he wants to offer himself for his pleasure.

He notices that hitting him on his engorged cock, gives real thrill to his young tormentor.
So in spite of the searing pain, Patrizio remains still, putting his erection forward, as much as his cornu permits, trying to become a good and static target for his riding crop.
While giving his pain for the young man’s pleasure, he is looking forward to the feeling of his lips on his tortured penis.

Susan gets my attention back to my own cock with a vicious hit that coils the leather straps around it while I howl my pain.
Once she shifts her attention to my chest I look at Cristina, the Headmistress, and she looks at me.

I never anticipated that we were going to end up crucified together. She definitely looks incredible on her cross and even under the ordeal of her double whipping she has an air of defiant elegance.

-You look fantastic, the cross suits you! – I tell her raising my voice.
-You don’t look bad yourself either – she answers – I told you would be a fine crucified.

The whipping finishes.
The Sun is very low now.

It all started less than 40 hours ago. Or at least, this final act of our lifelong perversion.
And it is really amazing how we have all ended.
But looking left and right I tell myself, one more time, that it is being together, what is giving us strength.
That and the drugs, of course!
We, sick souls, get excited by being executed together, from watching the others on their crosses and from being ourselves observed by them and the audience.

I remember Martha’s words before receiving her patibulum:

“Among the guests there are a few incurable psychotic sadists. But most of them share our kink, and have come to watch our crucifixion, just to envy us for it! Let’s make a deal! Let’s make them jealous as hell when we get crucified! Let’s all stick together for that, and let us not be played apart! Let’s keep our dignity! That, and our common fate, is all we got left now!”

I think that we are certainly doing it!
The moment when we will be naked corpses heaped in our common grave, is approaching. We won’t last much longer, but the intensity and eroticism of the experience is still increasing.

Nicole

Well impaled on my double "hooked", I impatiently wait for someone to whip me!
Just thinking about it, I feel, despite my pussy being invaded by a foreign body, my sex sinking!
I really want to feel the whips lacerate my skin, tear it, destroy it.
Until today, every time I have had a flogging, I have always feared to have permanent consequences but here, since my death will follow, this fear no longer exists and I really wait to be able to exceed my limits in suffering and thus suffer monstrous blows which will lead me to orgasms never reached before even if they kill me.

As Christina said, the latest arrivals who haven't received all the flogging will be whipped much more intensely than the others.
I hope that she did not lie and that the executors will not hold their blows and will fill me.
It even surprised me to hear that from her because she, too, is one of those who did not receive their quota of lashes, would she also be a terrible masochist?

My wait will not be very long, Birgitt and Bjorn arrive with each in hand a cruel Roman flagrum made of leather straps with lead balls!
I realize that I will be completely destroyed and that I may die from it!
This kind of whip is the one I wanted, I'm going to suffer terribly.

- So, asks Birgitt, are you ready to receive your punishment?

- Of course, I was waiting for you and I hope you will put all your strength into it!
You can go, I want to.

- You will therefore receive twoo times thirty nine cruel lashes, if you pass out, we will revive you before resuming your ordeal.

The two Swedes are therefore positioned on each side of my cross and Birgitt is the first to take action.
The first blow hits me on the stomach and makes me scream which doesn't stop Bjorn from inflicting the second on my chest.
The cruel leaden strips have already marked me, but for the moment, I only feel endless suffering.
After a few shots, my wounds started to bleed which does not prevent the executors from continuing their task of systematic destruction of the whole front of my body!
I always scream begging them to hit harder.
A kind of frenzy then seizes the two Swedes who strike me harder and harder, me, the crucified masochist whose groans change little by little!
The pain begins to subside and give way to a certain warmth which turns into enjoyment.
I don't know how many shots I have already received but I feel very close to orgasm.
The thong of one of the whips just hit me at the clitoris and unleashed a real storm in me!
My enjoyment is total and I feel that I am losing consciousness, maybe I am dying.

I am revived by ice water and implore them to resume the course of their torture! I definitely never have enough!

- Go for it ! Destroy me! Bring me again to this enjoyment which I have always dreamed of before giving myself the final blow!
End me in full orgasm.

- Don't worry, we are going to give you those ten lashes that you still have to undergo but we will not kill you!
It is not up to us to do it, it is your cross that will do it, slowly, cruelly.

And the blows resume ripping my breasts, stomach and thighs!
I leave in a second state which allows me to still experience a terrible orgasm.

That's it, it's over!
My body is bleeding and I am suffering excruciatingly from these new injuries.
I would have preferred that they finish me but that was not their will.
I am completely exhausted and, without the hooks that penetrate and support me, I would not survive long.

It only remains for me to hope that my agony does not continue indefinitely and wait until my cross deigns to finally free me by letting me die.

(Birgitt)

I disgust myself!

The torture I just imposed on Nicole didn't please me at all and yet, the more we destroyed her with Bjorn, the more she asked for more and begged us to hit her harder!

I don't know why but the fact of tearing her skin in such a way made me wet more and more, I almost reached orgasm at the same time as she and Bjorn, without touching, ejaculated when she has passed out.

I didn't know we were sadistic at this point but we only tried to satisfy Nicole's masochistic desires!
If we had listened to her, we would have killed her but that was forbidden to us because it is the crucifixion that she chose to die, not the flogging.
Spectators paid dearly to see people slowly dying on the cross and not to be whipped.

She is truly a being apart!
Suffering seems to be for her the only possible way to reach total orgasm!
Before this flogging, she really looked bored on her cross and impatiently awaited a more brutal torture preferred to the constant pains of her crucifixion!
Now, she will have to make a reason, the only sufferings that she is still entitled to hope for are those that her cross will give her and I am certain that they will continue to grow continuously until this dead that she asked us to give her and that we refused her.

My desire to be crucified is still strong in me but I absolutely would not want to be destroyed in this way!
I know that death on the cross is slow and very painful, but this bloody violence really does not seem essential to me.

Now we have to take care of Pira and Kathy in whose eyes I can see terror!
In their place, I would also be terrorized after having witnessed Nicole's massacre!

I throw away the very destructive leaded flagrum which I have just used and turn to Bjorn who does the same.

I want him in me, I want to feel his big cock inside me and undergo his assaults until he cums inside me in strong jets.
This smell of blood and death gave me a great desire for sex and I can not resist my impulses and I lie on my back legs wide apart to welcome Bjorn's cock in my dripping vagina.
I think he had the same desires as me and it does not take us long to have incredible pleasure.

I now feel a lot more laid back to take care of our other two victims.

What carnage!
It is no longer that of flogging but rather of systematic destruction!
I no longer recognize Nicole's body after this very cruel treatment that the two Swedes subjected her to!
Finally, I suppose she must have appreciated because, knowing her masochism, she would not have liked a sweeter flogging.

It really seems to have terribly excited them because they begin to make love at the feet of the cross of Monica!
She would probably have liked to see that and would have encouraged them to let her share their games!
Alas, apart from the birds of prey who feast on its flesh, no one is interested in her anymore.

And here they are heading for me!
It is not at all like that that I imagined my end, I knew that I should undergo a last flogging but not such a destruction!

- Do not worry, Pira, you will not suffer the same torments as Nicole!
It was at her request that we used this flagrum filled with lead balls, for you and Kathy, we will use the lead-free flagrum, very painful, you will be marked but not demolished like her!
Are you ready ?

- I am yours, mistress, you can dispose of me as you wish.

I have twoo times thirty-nine blows to endure and, as soon as the first touches my chest, I cannot suppress a loud cry of pain.
Each blow leaves red marks on my skin but the most painful are those that reach my cock still erect and my balls.
These leather straps that wrap around my cock really do me endless harm and when they reach my scrotum, I feel like my testicles are going to burst.
I can't take it anymore, I feel like I'm going to faint so much the pains of this flogging combined with those always present of my crucifixion exceed, by far, all that I could endure in my life.
I grit my teeth hoping that each blow is the last.
My head falls on my chest, I fail and do not even realize that my ordeal is over.

I try to catch my breath and I hear Birgitt say to me:

- You were very brave, Pira!
I let you recover and, later, I will come to reward you and see if your dick is still worth a look..

We will see later because, for now, I would not want to be touched because I am sure that the slightest caress would make me scream in pain.
And to think that there are some who appreciate these infinite sufferings as if we already did not suffer enough nailed to our cross.

My poor Kathy, it's your turn now!
I wish you to manage to endure this last punishment before we'll die together killed by our cross as we wished.

After the destruction of Nicole who seems in spite of her injuries to have returned to her, the sexual interlude of the two excited Swedes and the much less cruel torture of Pira, it is my turn to undergo this last flogging.

With this "hooked" installed in my ass, I experience enormous difficulties to close my legs and I am afraid that my pussy and especially my clitoris are a target of choice for my executors.
I have to be up to it and bear this last test with dignity before starting my slow agony on my cross.

So let's go for these twoo times thirty nine lashes.

Given the state of weakness in which my crucifixion brought me, the suffering caused by the first lashes is unimaginable!
Each blow is precise and violent and I have great difficulty in enduring them.
My chest and belly are already streaked with red lines when, for the first time, the leather straps reach the tender flesh from the inside of my thighs as well as my vaginal lips and my clitoris!
I scream continuously and, oddly, this suffering turns first into heat and then into flashes of pleasure that I did not expect!
My pussy starts to squirt and the next blow that reaches my private parts transports me to an unimaginable orgasm.
My cries have changed and I would come to ask that they flog me harder on my pussy.

I never thought I would reach such a peak in my enjoyment at the start of such suffering.
My orgasm is so strong that I pass out! that I lose consciousness!
How long do I ignore it?
But I am revived by a bucket of iced water before the two Swedes finish their ordeal by leading me once again to enjoyment.

I did not think I could enjoy as much in such suffering but the fact is that I do not remember having been crossed by such an orgasm.

Now I see that my chest is very red, that one of my breast tips has burst and that persistent pain comes from my lower abdomen and my pussy.
I feel a liquid flow between my thighs and guess it must be a mixture of blood and love juice.
I must not be very beautiful to see.
Despite the pain I am experiencing right now, I still want sex and wonder if, bruised as I am now, I could still sexually attract people to the audience.

Birgitt looks at me, put a hand on my pussy, tickles me a little my painful clitoris and says to me:

- Kathy, you were really very beautiful in your suffering and your enjoyment and you are still just as attractive!
I still envy you as much, I still have this desire to reach peaks of enjoyment like the ones you just went through !

These words reassure me, convince me that the orgasms I just experienced will not be the last and give me courage to begin the last stage of my ordeal, of my fight lost in advance against my cross.

(Bjorn)

What fly has bitten us?

This frenzy, this violence towards Nicole which excited me so much that I ejaculated while whipping her!
I did not know us of such a desire to hurt but, it was she who asked us, who begged us to inflict this painful flogging.
Afterwards, we calmed down by making love and that allowed us to regain our senses to move on to Pira and Kathy whose systematic destruction like that of Nicole was not planned.

Although screaming in pain, Pira endured the blows we inflicted on him, especially those on his cock, which has always surprisingly remained erect!
It is a mystery to me because I do not think I would have resisted these assaults on such a fragile and delicate place of my person!
It must do an abominable harm and I am sure that in its place, my erection would have dropped and my cock would of course rest between my thighs.
Finally, the drugs he ingested probably have something to do with it.
He is very marked by our blows but I am sure that he will recover and will have enough will to offer everyone a great show and die with dignity!

Then Kathy, whipping her, I found myself again in erection!
A woman so beautiful, so young that one martyrs in such a way,
I really do not understand that at her age she chose to die in such sufferings, to offer to all this magnificent spectacle but so cruel!
Her orgasms experienced while we whipped her were impressive, this transition from pain to enjoyment remains a phenomenon that I do not understand but that scares me because it must further strengthen Birgitt's desires to be crucified.
I always want to oppose the realization of her fantasy but, knowing her, I know that, as always, she will achieve her ends and that one day she will find herself as she wishes naked on a cross, maybe even I will accompany her because my life, without her, would not have the same flavor.

But we are not there yet, and now that we have completed our thankless task, we will be able to contemplate the torture of others, to witness their sufferings!
See all these magnificent victims of the cross undergo their flogging.

The one that interests me the most is that of Christina!
She is the chief, the mistress of the crosses but will she support with dignity the flogging which will be applied to her.
I will be watching closely because I would not want her to receive special treatment!
If the others suffer, she must suffer at least as much as they do!
She is very pretty, very attractive, very erotic and I am sure that I will enjoy her suffering by masturbating in front of her, making me cum at the foot of her cross!
A gift for her, a gift from me and I am sure I will not be alone.
Even the crucified, looking at her, could also ejaculate in her honor.

This two pics aren’t very good.
I have no idea where they come from. If anybody knows, please tell me.
But I post them because I imagined the Headmistress, Cristina, looking at these pictures.
This is how she looks like in my mind.

Attachments

• 323FC072-7D2D-4CDF-B651-D0BF81303C66.jpeg
    323FC072-7D2D-4CDF-B651-D0BF81303C66.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 31EFE1E1-4B86-4CA3-934D-840B4ED10BA9.jpeg
    31EFE1E1-4B86-4CA3-934D-840B4ED10BA9.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 195
Whipping time! The next item on the program.

The Headmistress, still in control from her own cross, has ordered to start it.

It causes another wave of excitement. As with the fixing of the cornus, the whipping starts at my left, far at the other end of the line of crosses. In front of us, at the right end, it gets calm, but the whip lashes are clearly audible, as well as the reactions of the victims - sounding tormented as well as aroused, and the excitement of the onlookers. And it all comes closer.

Until, looking at my left I can see Judith and Messa twisting under the whip as much as their cornus allow them. I have paid little attention to them, being occupied with my own domestic issues (as one should do when being somewhere accompanied by his wife – no matter how weird the circumstances are).

These two French women look chic, even crucified!

But I have little time to contemplate, since there is the vicious Aline, with her whip approaching my cross.

I better prepare for another whipping (the third, the fourth one? I lost count) in two days.

Judith, from my left, and Martha from my right, have their eyes on me. As have the whole bunch of onlookers, which has followed the whipping process in procession along the line of crucified, and which has moved now in front of me.

The prospect of this whipping feels more scary compared to the previous occasions. I have no choice now to face the crowd, and to receive the lashes from the front! During the previous whipping sessions, I felt I could protect myself much better, against looks, against the lashes. I could turn away from the harm. Furthermore, the hanging to this cross for hours now, has weakened my strength already a lot, bot physically as mentally.

Can I bear this one more torment? Aline looks straight to my eyes! I can see that she is somehow reading my mind, that she spots my fear, my weakness! She smells blood!

I remember Martha’s words, she has spoken before we climbed this knoll:

“Among the guests there are a few incurable psychotic sadists. But most of them share our kink, and have come to watch our crucifixion, just to envy us for it! Let’s make a deal! Let’s make them jealous as hell when we get crucified! Let’s all stick together for that, and let us not be played apart! Let’s keep our dignity! That, and our common fate, is all we got left now!”

Now, here comes a test of that determination, of that dignity!

“This time, I’ll make you beg for mercy, Lox!” Aline says.

I brace myself and close my eyes, when Aline raises her arm with the whip. Nailed wrists, arms stretched out, ankles firmly attached, no means to cover myself for protection, the cornu,… I have little freedom of motion.

The first hit falls cold and hard on my chest and blows out my breath faster than I can shout. The next one on my thigh…. They feel like hits of a stick, rather than from a whip. Probably due to my tired muscles and my sun burned skin. After each hit, the place of impact stings and burns terribly, harder and harder. This is no doubt the most painful whipping yet, and the one during which I feel the most helpless and vulnerable. Yet, I do not get further than grunting and growling of the pain. Shouting is difficult, so, the pain literally gets stuck inside me, I am not able to vent it properly.

“Watch out, Aline, do not damage his skin!” I hear Jaime say.

“You take care of that other freshly married!” Aline replies.

And yet, above the torment, the arousal comes up! Jaime’s remark brought me back where I was : exposed and crucified in front of a crowd. ‘Our common fate is all what is left’. The thought spurs me, the drugs fuel my excitement, the touching of the cornu against my prostate, by my only possible motion, the wiggling of my hips, does the rest, and I am off again. Offering Aline an erect cock to aim at (‘ouch!’).

“Fuck you, Aline!” I say.

Finally – I did not take count of the number of hits – she stops. I get cheers from the crowd.

I look at Martha.

She looks so beautiful and sexy!
Suddenly our eyes meet and she exclaims:

“Lox…we are offering a hell of a show…and this is not a bad way to die…I love you Lox!”

And then she cries when Jaime`s first whipping crosses both her breast hard, from left to right.

I feel wrecked, sweating, trembling, exhausted, from the whipping. But still, I get excited and live up by seeing Martha whipped.

While I watch, I ask myself, what a weird situation I got in. How did I get here? Crucified to die, with strangers, in front of strangers, next to a woman who brought me here, who is technically still my ‘owner’, and whom I married since.

I keep wondering about her. She brought me here, after having arranged my social death, by cutting me off from all my resources, from society itself, leaving me only with the prospect of a forged judicial trial. Using that villain data mining company of her. When she got kicked out there, herself facing social expulsion, she choose the most radical opt out, and joined those who were to die on the cross. I still recall the surprising moment when, just before being secured to the whipping post, she was brought hands tied at her back, clad only in her loincloth.

Even more, she proposed a marriage, literally in front of the cross. Silly mind, the way she behaves towards me. ‘I love you, Lox’, like a Pygmalion, falling in love with her own creation, namely the via cruxis, which she had set up for me originally, and hence with me, the subject of her creation. She surely was possessed with the crux kink herself, when she started this, but clearly, she desired more than being a spectator, and her falling down made her do that move.

But I admit, she gives a good show, while Jaime’s whip relentlessly falls upon her, not sparing any body part between her knees and her neck. The onlookers appreciate it.

Then, it is over for her too. During minutes, she hangs, head down, heavily breathing, moaning and groaning, without saying a word.

Meanwhile, the attention of the crowd has shifted to watch the whipping of the last in the row, Patrizio.

The whipping is over.
The Sun is very low now.

We must prepare for the night, for passing our ordeal in the dark. I wonder, what will the onlookers do? Will they descend the hill, back to the resort (seems safer to do while the sun is still up), and leave us alone here, or will they accompany us during, what definitely will be the last night of our life?

Whipping time! The next item on the program.

The Headmistress, still in control from her own cross, has ordered to start it.

It causes another wave of excitement. As with the fixing of the cornus, the whipping starts at my left, far at the other end of the line of crosses. In front of us, at the right end, it gets calm, but the whip lashes are clearly audible, as well as the reactions of the victims - sounding tormented as well as aroused, and the excitement of the onlookers. And it all comes closer.

Until, looking at my left I can see Judith and Messa twisting under the whip as much as their cornus allow them. I have paid little attention to them, being occupied with my own domestic issues (as one should do when being somewhere accompanied by his wife – no matter how weird the circumstances are).

These two French women look chic, even crucified!

But I have little time to contemplate, since there is the vicious Aline, with her whip approaching my cross.

I better prepare for another whipping (the third, the fourth one? I lost count) in two days.

Judith, from my left, and Martha from my right, have their eyes on me. As have the whole bunch of onlookers, which has followed the whipping process in procession along the line of crucified, and which has moved now in front of me.

The prospect of this whipping feels more scary compared to the previous occasions. I have no choice now to face the crowd, and to receive the lashes from the front! During the previous whipping sessions, I felt I could protect myself much better, against looks, against the lashes. I could turn away from the harm. Furthermore, the hanging to this cross for hours now, has weakened my strength already a lot, bot physically as mentally.

Can I bear this one more torment? Aline looks straight to my eyes! I can see that she is somehow reading my mind, that she spots my fear, my weakness! She smells blood!

I remember Martha’s words, she has spoken before we climbed this knoll:

Now, here comes a test of that determination, of that dignity!

“This time, I’ll make you beg for mercy, Lox!” Aline says.

I brace myself and close my eyes, when Aline raises her arm with the whip. Nailed wrists, arms stretched out, ankles firmly attached, no means to cover myself for protection, the cornu,… I have little freedom of motion.

The first hit falls cold and hard on my chest and blows out my breath faster than I can shout. The next one on my thigh…. They feel like hits of a stick, rather than from a whip. Probably due to my tired muscles and my sun burned skin. After each hit, the place of impact stings and burns terribly, harder and harder. This is no doubt the most painful whipping yet, and the one during which I feel the most helpless and vulnerable. Yet, I do not get further than grunting and growling of the pain. Shouting is difficult, so, the pain literally gets stuck inside me, I am not able to vent it properly.

“Watch out, Aline, do not damage his skin!” I hear Jaime say.

“You take care of that other freshly married!” Aline replies.

And yet, above the torment, the arousal comes up! Jaime’s remark brought me back where I was : exposed and crucified in front of a crowd. ‘Our common fate is all what is left’. The thought spurs me, the drugs fuel my excitement, the touching of the cornu against my prostate, by my only possible motion, the wiggling of my hips, does the rest, and I am off again. Offering Aline an erect cock to aim at (‘ouch!’).

“Fuck you, Aline!” I say.

Finally – I did not take count of the number of hits – she stops. I get cheers from the crowd.

I look at Martha.

She looks so beautiful and sexy!
Suddenly our eyes meet and she exclaims:

“Lox…we are offering a hell of a show…and this is not a bad way to die…I love you Lox!”

And then she cries when Jaime`s first whipping crosses both her breast hard, from left to right.

I feel wrecked, sweating, trembling, exhausted, from the whipping. But still, I get excited and live up by seeing Martha whipped.

While I watch, I ask myself, what a weird situation I got in. How did I get here? Crucified to die, with strangers, in front of strangers, next to a woman who brought me here, who is technically still my ‘owner’, and whom I married since.

I keep wondering about her. She brought me here, after having arranged my social death, by cutting me off from all my resources, from society itself, leaving me only with the prospect of a forged judicial trial. Using that villain data mining company of her. When she got kicked out there, herself facing social expulsion, she choose the most radical opt out, and joined those who were to die on the cross. I still recall the surprising moment when, just before being secured to the whipping post, she was brought hands tied at her back, clad only in her loincloth.

Even more, she proposed a marriage, literally in front of the cross. Silly mind, the way she behaves towards me. ‘I love you, Lox’, like a Pygmalion, falling in love with her own creation, namely the via cruxis, which she had set up for me originally, and hence with me, the subject of her creation. She surely was possessed with the crux kink herself, when she started this, but clearly, she desired more than being a spectator, and her falling down made her do that move.

But I admit, she gives a good show, while Jaime’s whip relentlessly falls upon her, not sparing any body part between her knees and her neck. The onlookers appreciate it.

Then, it is over for her too. During minutes, she hangs, head down, heavily breathing, moaning and groaning, without saying a word.

Meanwhile, the attention of the crowd has shifted to watch the whipping of the last in the row, Patrizio.

The whipping is over.
The Sun is very low now.

We must prepare for the night, for passing our ordeal in the dark. I wonder, what will the onlookers do? Will they descend the hill, back to the resort (seems safer to do while the sun is still up), and leave us alone here, or will they accompany us during, what definitely will be the last night of our life?
Good writting Lox!

and now for something completely different (yes, I love Monty Python)

The title of this thread is MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real! So I want to know how does a man from Michigan (USA) get to find himself on the wood??? I'd love to dance the dance for real!

and now for something completely different (yes, I love Monty Python)

The title of this thread is MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real! So I want to know how does a man from Michigan (USA) get to find himself on the wood??? I'd love to dance the dance for real!
I am afraid the title is deceptive. In the end it is another fantasy.
Sorry!

That I felt good, relieved when my rectum was used to the "horn" that penetrates it deeply.

My breathing was almost normal again and my limbs seemed to relax.
Alas, there was this cruel flogging that came to remind me that I was not nailed to this cross to feel feelings of well-being but to suffer atrociously and die slowly.

If these damned lashes didn't kill me, they managed to wake up pain all over my body.
And these pains are really very strong, my chest, my stomach and my thighs are now deeply streaked, on the verge of bleeding but where it makes me suffer the most, it's on my cock and my balls .
My erect cock was really a perfect target for my tormentors and every time the leather straps reached it, I felt like i was being ripped off, that I was going to pass out. Similarly my balls that bleed a little were also well targeted by Birgitt who had seemed to appreciate them by stroking them earlier in the day .

I wish I could touch myself, pass my hand delicately on these delicate parts of my body, I feel that it would relieve me but I know it is impossible, this parts of my body are definitely out of reach of my nailed hands .

I am again very thirsty and the insects more and more attracted by my injuries are more and more coming to bother me .
The only thing that makes me happy right now is the fact that the sun hits less my burnt skin.
The evening is coming and then will come the night, my last night which will surely be endless .

The nudity is almost total in the crowd and, wherever I look, I see only couples entwined, terribly excited by the spectacle we offer them .
Aline whom I had not seen since the climb of the hill approaches me, obviously naked:

- So, Pira! How's your torment that you wanted so badly?

- The pain I feel is unimaginable but in my head, everything is fine.

-I see that your cock is still well trained and that, despite the lashes she has just received, she seems to be still in working order!

While saying this, she took over my sex which she caresses delicately.

- I promised you i would come and see you nailed to your cross and I will make you come!

Initially painful because of the blows received, Aline's caress begins to provide me with waves of pleasure throughout my body and when she decides to take it between her lips, I start purring and I appreciate her saliva that calms me the pain .
While sucking me effectively, I feel his tongue caressing me along the length of my cock while her hand kneads my balls.
These caresses are divine and I can't hold back for long my sperm that squirts into Aline's mouth.
After swallowing all my sperm production, she said to me:

- I like the taste of your sperm, I enjoy it! I leave you now wishing you still to enjoy many hours of your fantasy .
Die well, I might come back again.

On this she leaves me happy to have been able to ejaculate once more and forget for a moment the abominable pains that constantly pull me out.

I feel my death getting closer and closer and I wait serenely for the fateful moment where I will give back my last sigh.

Back
Top Bottom