MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
PART XX (3)

-This is Carlos. A Spaniard. – says Aline when they arrive at the cross where a hairy man of almost 60, is nailed with threes pikes. – He came to the Villa very excited but undecided. Then he met the Headmistress and he was totally lost! He just wanted her to crucify him and watch him on his cross.

CARLOSCRUZ
PERVERT
MASOCHIST
EXHIBITIONIST​

-And I have to tell you that I am convinced that the connection was mutual and very strong. He wanted so much to please Cristina!
-Cristina? -asks Eric.
-Ah! Of course, you didn’t know! Cristina is the real name of the Headmistress. And I think she is now on that cross over there, at least in part, because she wanted to reciprocate!

Aline caresses lightly Carlo’s cock with her fingertips as they continue towards the following crosses.

-The next is a lesbian couple. Real passion and true love, at least in the beginning. Both French. Very “chic” aren’t they?

Eric took a look at the two contiguous crosses. The closest to Carlos is occupied by a blonde; the next had a brunette nailed on it. Both quite attractive ladies.

MESSALINE
SUFFERING FOR JUDITH’S LOVE

Was written on the board over the blonde’s head. And

JUDITH
SUFFERING FOR MESSALINE’s LOVE​

On top the brunette’s cross.

-It looks like they use to perform BDSM crucifixions. Messaline the one that offered herself on the cross to Judith. So initially Messa went to Sicily and came by the cargo plane. Judith was supposed to be Messa’s executioner, as they had both agreed. I don’t know the particularities, but yesterday night, in order to fulfill a contractual obligation, Judith joined the company of the crucificands.

-In my opinion they wanted to go together. Each one sacrificing herself to the other. Both naked on the cross.

They refused the drug we gave to the others and are suffering incredibly. The cornus in their vaginas, as they requested, are neither helping them.

Eric observed that they were in great pain, twisting and writhing around their nails and cornus.

Eric remarked that Messa’s pubic hair was done in a “ticked de metro” way.

The view of the two naked gorgeous lovers, crucified side by side, suffering such a torture was incredibly exciting for many spectators.

To the right of Judith, they find Loxuru’s cross…

I am the last in the row, I would like to read something of those that precede me, but I already have something in my mind ...
This Eric who arrives with the Pilatus Porter PC-6, which I know because it is used by us for the launch of paratroopers and for mountain rescue, what role will it play?
Simple spectator?

Nailed to the wood of the cross ...

The suffering is unimaginable!
Our torturers have also introduced cow'horns into our vaginas: they laugh at seeing our bodies twisting in pain ...
Judith and I had thought that by submitting to this torment we would expect a kind of shared ecstasy: it is not!

The pain is such that we can hardly think yet, that these thoughts are completely invaded by this disappointment when we see that, in fact, we do not even suffer for each other; we are each lost in a kind of whirlwind of pain that locks us into our suffering without watching the other ...

99 Snapshot_002.jpg
"Messa suffering for the Judith'love"!
Let me laugh!
Who are these new visitors, Eric and Aline ?
Do they really believe that we can reach an orgasm by being nailed there?
Do they really believe that we can be excited by this horrible horn planted into our vaginas?

sahara_desert.jpg
The only ones who are excited by our sight are the spectators: they say that we pay the price of our deviation, that we deserve to be nailed to this cross that slowly tortures us to a death that will not come anytime soon ...
"Why did you want to follow me in this ordeal, Judith? You could have let me and quickly found a girl to replace me..."
"Judith suffering for Messa'love"
What a pity! You made a mistake, Judith! Our love was probably only a sexual attraction, it is not possible to suffer for another!
I no longer suffer for you, Judith, I suffer and ...
That's all!
Orgasm can only existing when one is happy, in the sweetness, in the calm of a starry night, in the sharing of pleasure ...
HERE is the ultimate pain, the worst you can feel!
... Then, soon, the death, the neglecting of our presence, after giving a beautiful show ...

When will it come?

I am the last in the row, I would like to read something of those that precede me, but I already have something in my mind ...
This Eric who arrives with the Pilatus Porter PC-6, which I know because it is used by us for the launch of paratroopers and for mountain rescue, what role will it play?
Simple spectator?
My friend, did you read my message in our conversation?
Ask me aything you need or tell me if you want me to write the visit of Eric and Aline at your cross.

Last edited:
Nailed to the wood of the cross ...

The suffering is unimaginable!
Our torturers have also introduced cow'horns into our vaginas: they laugh at seeing our bodies twisting in pain ...
Judith and I had thought that by submitting to this torment we would expect a kind of shared ecstasy: it is not!

The pain is such that we can hardly think yet, that these thoughts are completely invaded by this disappointment when we see that, in fact, we do not even suffer for each other; we are each lost in a kind of whirlwind of pain that locks us into our suffering without watching the other ...

"Messa suffering for the Judith'love"!
Let me laugh!
Who are these new visitors, Eric and Aline ?
Do they really believe that we can reach an orgasm by being nailed there?
Do they really believe that we can be excited by this horrible horn planted into our vaginas?

The only ones who are excited by our sight are the spectators: they say that we pay the price of our deviation, that we deserve to be nailed to this cross that slowly tortures us to a death that will not come anytime soon ...
"Why did you want to follow me in this ordeal, Judith? You could have let me and quickly found a girl to replace me..."
"Judith suffering for Messa'love"
What a pity! You made a mistake, Judith! Our love was probably only a sexual attraction, it is not possible to suffer for another!
I no longer suffer for you, Judith, I suffer and ...
That's all!
Orgasm can only existing when one is happy, in the sweetness, in the calm of a starry night, in the sharing of pleasure ...
HERE is the ultimate pain, the worst you can feel!
... Then, soon, the death, the neglecting of our presence, after giving a beautiful show ...

When will it come?
Thanks a lot. Very intense and exciting Messa. And I really love this pic:
1584629934340.png

Last edited by a moderator:
-Now look at this fine specimen of female – Aline says – She is one of my favorites: Barb.

From the next “Tree of Death” hangs dying a very attractive “fruit”; A white woman of thirty something. She is of average height, slim, medium breasted with a very nice trimmed bush and her brown hair gathered in a lovely ponytail.

She is twisting and writhing about, doing her cross “dance under her titulum.

BARBARA MOORE
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
-Isn’t she hot? – Aline asks, and Eric agrees. The rebel Barb has something about her. Perhaps the way she looks around, still a little defiantly.

-She was rebellious at first, but I bet she was really dreaming of ending up crucified naked among many others, all before a jeering crow.

Close to her cross a tall and very good-looking Afro-American male is watching Barb with something close to reverence.

Noticing his interest Aline informs:

-His name is Charles. He is an important architect from Chicago. He raped her when she was already nailed on her cross. I happened to be watching. It was really arousing! They BOTH came with a thunderous orgasm that you won’t believe!

And I think she just broke his heart then. He hasn’t move from her cross since she was raised!
Even Paul, her Executioner, has stepped a little aside impressed by his devotion for her.
Eric throws a last look at Barbaria’s alluring trimmed bush as they stroll towards the next cross.

The end is near ... one last look ... such an effort ... but I must see it again ... at my titulum, which reads:

BARBARA MOORE
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
Sad, but true ... Appropriately it tells the story of my life. Naturally rebellious, I always went out of my way to be pushing against the grain. And as such, I was always a constant thorn in the side of anyone in authority. And all too often I paid dearly for my intransigence ... by being humiliated, punished, shunned.

So, when the opportunity came along to join these people ... to willingly suffer the public spectacle of crucifixion ... I thought, why not? Crucifixion, after all, is no longer an acceptable method of execution in our modern days, much less something that people can choose to experience as my friends and I, tortured and nailed to these crosses are presently doing. So, why not?

And was it worth it? That's a very difficult question to answer. If it was to make a point, to prove something to the world, I would say not ... for, except for the crowd of spectators, the enjoyment they've had to witness the schedule, and perhaps get off at the sight of so many naked, writhing bodies ... in some cases, even having the opportunity to rape or touch one ... who will care or even know about what I have done a few days from now? Probably, no one.

Now, if it was to make friends, to find others who share my desire to suffer together in such an endeavor, then I would say yes. I have had the pleasure of sharing, especially with Eulalia and Carlos ... who occupy the crosses nearest to me ... my own struggles and theirs. A bond of sorts, one might say. And that, of course, extends to my executioner Paul, and my rapist, Charles, as well.

But it is over now. I no longer have the strength to continue the dance of the crucified. I can only hang listlessly, chest barely rising and falling anymore. My bladder is empty. My mouth is parched. I no longer care about the insects that torment me. I find it difficult to raise my head. It keeps falling until my chin rests on my chest, and my eyes ... to the extent that I can still focus them ... see only my body ... my sweat sheened, straining body ... my lovely breasts with their thick tumescent nipples, my ribs, the hollow of my stretched belly, the flare of my hips, the matted landing strip of hair gracing my mound, the ripple of my thighs as they attempt but fail to push my body upward, my blood-soaked feet so brutally pierced and damaged by the nails that hold them to the stipe.

It's over. There is nothing more to think or say. Just a waiting game now ... shouldn't be long ... hopefully ... mercifully ... death will come soon.

Last edited:
The end is near ... one last look ... such an effort ... but I must see it again ... at my titulum, which reads:

BARBARA MOORE
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
Sad, but true ... Appropriately it tells the story of my life. Naturally rebellious, I always went out of my way to be pushing against the grain. And as such, I was always a constant thorn in the side of anyone in authority. And all too often I paid dearly for my intransigence ... by being humiliated, punished, shunned.

So, when the opportunity came along to join these people ... to willingly suffer the public spectacle of crucifixion ... I thought, why not? Crucifixion, after all, is no longer an acceptable method of execution in our modern days, much less something that people can choose to experience as my friends and I, tortured and nailed to these crosses are presently doing. So, why not?

And was it worth it? That's a very difficult question to answer. If it was to make a point, to prove something to the world, I would say not ... for, except for the crowd of spectators, the enjoyment they've had to witness the schedule, and perhaps get off at the sight of so many naked, writhing bodies ... in some cases, even having the opportunity to rape or touch one ... who will care or even know about what I have done a few days from now? Probably, no one.

Now, if it was to make friends, to find others who share my desire to suffer together in such an endeavor, then I would say yes. I have had the pleasure of sharing, especially with Eulalia and Carlos ... who occupy the crosses nearest to me ... my own struggles and theirs. A bond of sorts, one might say. And that, of course, extends to my executioner Paul, and my rapist, Charles, as well.

But it is over now. I no longer have the strength to continue the dance of the crucified. I can only hang listlessly, chest barely rising and falling anymore. My bladder is empty. My mouth is parched. I no longer care about the insects that torment me. I find it difficult to raise my head. It keeps falling until my chin rests on my chest, and my eyes ... to the extent that I can still focus them ... see only my body ... my sweat sheened, straining body ... my lovely breasts with their thick tumescent nipples, my ribs, the hollow of my stretched belly, the flare of my hips, the matted landing strip of hair gracing my mound, the ripple of my thighs as they attempt but fail to push my body upward, my blood-soaked feet so brutally pierced and damaged by the nails that hold them to the stipe.

It's over. There is nothing more to think or say. Just a waiting game now ... shouldn't be long ... hopefully ... mercifully ... death will come soon.
Beautiful! Thanks a lot Barb!

LOXURU
Asocial renegade

Aline and a stranger arrive. It is likely the man who had arrived by plane recently.

Martha had spotted the plane, and she seemed to recognise it. I had noticed some unrest in her behaviour.

The stanger, named Eric, was walking along the row of crosses.

When they reach us, Eric immediately spots Martha. He looks surprised.

MARTHA
Asocial renegade

“Martha!? You.. up there too? I already wondered why I had not yet seen you among the guests!?”

“Yes! Eric!” she replies “It’s me!”

“You were the last I expected this to do!”

“Still waters run deep, Eric! What did I have to loose, after having been given the boot in my own company?”

“I expected you should have left here to settle things out there!?”

“You see, Eric, I did not!”

“And who is this!?” Eric asks, watching Loxuru.

“That is Loxuru,” Aline says. “The victim Martha paid for. A real asocial renegade, as his titulus mentions. She picked him up from that crucifixion site! An asocial twisted mind, eager to have himself crucified for real. Imagine, he got an opportunity to escape last night. He came back!”

“I see!” Eric says, spending only a disapproving look at Loxuru “But why is Martha not crucified with the other guests who choose the same fate? Would not she better be with them, and leave this… worthless mutt enjoy his weird fantasies at the other end of the row?”

“There is one thing you got the know, Eric!” Aline says “He and Martha are a married couple!”

“What are you telling, Aline? He and Martha got married? How!? When!?”

“Around midday! It was Martha who asked him! The Headmistress has used her authority to join them into matrimony!”

“But… they even had no honeymoon!”

“Oh, sure, Eric, they were given the opportunity to consume their marriage! In public of course!”

“In public..!?”

“Of course, afterwards, all the guests were invited to join the new married’s bliss by gang raping them both, together!”

Eric looks at Martha, clearly surprised.

“I think I need a drink now!” he said.

“Hey, Eric!? Are you not happy for me? Don’t I look gorgeous on my cross!?” Martha addresses him.

“You are crazy, Martha!” Eric replies, and goes on to Patrizio’s cross.

EULALIA
AD CRUCEM DAMNATA​
Eulalia and Latin. Probably an academic type, Eric thinks. But certainly, a very attractive lady.

He looks at her deep brown eyes. She is dark haired, about 30 or 35, pretty and with a very nice figure.

She is fastened to her cross with 4 nails. Her patibulum fixed behind the stipe, so her arms are bent backwards and her tits protruding forward in a very tempting way. Her feet are nailed to the front of a stipe with beveled sides, so her legs are open and allow a perfect view of her sex.

She has a lovely pubic hair and a cornu is stretching her sex wide.

-She is hot and very brave. – explains Aline- yesterday she confided to me that being nailed up naked on a cross has just been an idea that's excited her since she was a kid and that she is not excited by the idea of dying, but not frightened by it either, the fact that her crucifixion is going to be the end simplifies the situation.

Eric notices a good-looking man at the base of Eulalia’s cross looking up at her with a grave expression.
In fact, close to every cross there are men and women looking at the particular condemned with entranced expressions.

Aline follows his gaze and informs him:

-He is Diego. He was Eulalia’s designated Master and Executioner. He crucified her.

Eric sees in Diego’s face lust, admiration, even love but his dominating emotion seems to be a deep sadness.

-I have come to realize that crucifying somebody creates a powerful bond between condemned and carnifex. It’s not precisely a quick process…you watch them dying for a long time…talk and touch them… Yes, if you crucify somebody it gets very personal – Aline finishes with a dreamy expression too.

Eulalia takes a deep breath and looks at Diego and with a pained but beautiful smile tells him:

-Read my Titulum Master! “Condemned to the Cross”. I was born to die here…This is my place…and I am grateful to you…

Eric keeps walking besides Aline with Eulalia’s words still affecting his mind…and his cock. Her words and attitude had increased his already high level of arousal.
Thankyou Carlos - those are beautiful words, when you showed them to me I thought they were perfect, a shame for me to change them or add anything more.

Who could be this man that Aline calls Eric and walks among us as a guide would show a museum to a VIP!
Would we have become real works of art on display in a branch of "the Louvre" or "the British museum"!
It doesn't have to be an unemployed person to arrive here alone on a certainly private plane!

I turn to Kathy and ask her if she knows who it is?

- I have never seen this gentleman but the way he looked at me, I am convinced that he did not come to take our place but rather to enjoy the show that we are giving .

Let's talk about the show, with the darkness coming and the torches with dancing flames that they are lighting all over the site, the atmosphere has changed!
It's like the antechamber of hell.

The dancing reflection of the flames gives Kathy a beautiful dantesque appearance!

-How do you feel, my lovely neighbour?

- Oh, I can't help it. Pira, my friend, I think my end is imminent!
The pain I feel now all over my body becomes really unbearable and, despite my "hooked", I start to have the worst difficulties to breathe.

- I understand you, I believe that we are all there and I must confess that it is to honour you that I continue to fight despite my suffering.
Don't let go, fight, try to hold on as long as possible, watch all those onlookers who you are and your courage and will not falter.

- I try, but the weariness that creeps into me is wearing and tells me to let go, to fall asleep so as never to wake up.
Even my cravings for sex are starting to fade!
It doesn't seem to be your case because your cock always seems to wait to be masturbated or sucked, always as stiff!

- Yes, but if you knew how painful this form of priapism can become!
For you, I am sure that a good orgasm would restore your spirits and that you would draw the strength to continue your fight against your cross.

- It is possible, but I wonder if, in my current state of moral decay, I would still be able to experience the slightest orgasm.

A couple more naked than dressed is just stopped at the foot of my cross and I ask them if they would possibly agree to take care of Kathy and me, to make us enjoy perhaps for the last time!
Gently, they tell me that it was their intention but that they did not dare for fear of shocking us, to disturb our agony, we who are busy offering them a fantastic show that they will never forget .
On this, the man walks towards Kathy, spreads her intimate lips as much as possible, clears her clitoris and undertakes a diabolical cunilingus that makes her turn up despite her pains.
Meanwhile, the woman grabbed my cock and chewed it delicately before taking it in the mouth and sucking it greedily.
Our cries of enjoyment to Kathy and me ring out almost together and our two "lovers" receive our sperm and cum gifts in their welcoming mouths.
Joining together very excited, they begin to finish the act of love together before enjoying both as hard as us .

Kathy makes me a smile, her orgasm has done her good, she is no less exhausted but you could say that she has just filled up with morale and willpower!
I am very happy for her that I love more and more .

I feel my strength diminish and my suffering increase!

My morale is at a low point.

Now that I have just witnessed my last sunset, I tell myself that it must have been 8 to 9 hours since I am nailed to my cross and I really do not feel that I will stay alive again well long time .

However, I try to hide from everyone the catastrophic state in which I am.

I faced when Aline came with this kind of VIP arrived at the last minute and she guides so that he can admire us all on our cross in our total nudity and our suffering.
Who is he ?
Where does he come from?
I ignore it and Pira who asked me the question does not know more than me.

He is very nice, Pira, and seems to be brooding over me, trying to find the words which would allow me to boost my spirits! However, his suffering must be as strong as mine, his ordeal is no different from mine.
I would have liked to know him before because I am sure that we could have spent very pleasant moments together.
Here, he tried to force me to fight and even asked a man to make me cum in the hope that it gives me a certain taste for life and a desire to fight to resist my cross as long as possible.
I admit I doubted my ability to still reach orgasm but it was not, I even enjoyed very quickly but I must say that the man who licked me had an irresistible tongue and a great gift to use it.

It took me long enough to catch my breath after this enjoyment,
I felt a little more exhausted but, indeed, my morale took over my desires to give up the fight.

On the other side, Roberta who seems to be also if not more exhausted than me either does not know who this Eric is and even told me that she did not give a damn, that l 'important for the moment was to stay alive as long as possible.
She, at least, has not lost her morale and is kindly lying to me by telling me that everything is fine for her because she wears on her face the mask of suffering that we must all have.

Whatever we say or whatever we do, the waxy colors of near death begin to be visible on our skin, despite the sun has burned us since early this morning, the stigmata of our death are making their mark appearance!

Are we not, in any case, corpses in the making like Monica, lifeless bodies intended to feed the birds before being devoured by the worms.

Charming perspectives !

Despite all these thoughts, these pains which are getting stronger and stronger, this death which is inexorably getting closer, I do not regret my decision and, as Pira asked me, I will fight until the end.

Eric’s ‘inspection’ of the line of crosses had made me curious. When he went on, I asked Martha :

“You two seem to know each other?”

“Yes! We lived in a the same small world.”

“The professional world, or…”

“Eric is a managing partner of an important law firm in Europe. Before, he has acted as a lawyer for our firm too! I tell you, he is top in his branch!”

“ and else!? He expected you here!? How good you know him!?”

“We once had… a brief affair. Long enough, however, to reveal our crux kink to each other. Fortunately, one can rely on his discretion as a lawyer. He… was the one who tipped me about this event!”

“I see!”

“Eric would normally have arrived this morning, but he was delayed by an urgent meeting. By the way, Aline works for his company!”

“Mhh! I would not like her on the opposite side in a case!”

“She is always focused on each job she does, you know!”

“Speaking of sides! Eric was clearly surprised to see you here!?”

“That part of me, he did not know, Lox!”

Eric had not answered her question about how gorgeous she looked on the cross, but he kept his eyes on her all the time. Now, believe me, she still looks gorgeous, even in this stage, when fatigue and exhaustion are overwhelming all of us. Eric’s arrival has made me stress, and I cannot take a lot of that anymore. My head feels heavy. Sweating, I release my trembling and cramped muscles and lower my whole body weight on the cornu. I know, it is just a shift of discomfort. Soon I will have to pull my wrecked limbs, to release that painful penetration.

Meanwhile, Martha, despite being also visibly tired, keeps following Eric, as long as he is in sight. Does she still seek confirmation or approval from him?

One question bothers me : suppose Eric would have arrived as first planned, in the morning, would Martha then have chosen her current fate, or would his presence have made her keep her feet on the ground?

It bothers me, but I don’t intend to ask. It does not matter anymore for the two of us, who are soon to die on our cross.

END of the PART XX

-Hey, Eric!? Are you not happy for me? Don’t I look gorgeous on my cross!?” Martha addresses him.

“You are crazy, Martha!” Eric replies, and goes on to Patrizio’s cross. (see Loxuru's post # 1151 )

Eric shoots a last look over his shoulder at the former CEO of Palo Alto. They had professional relationship. But not only that. Aline is not the only woman here he had and affair with. He really loved Martha once.

He has to admit to himself that she really looks gorgeous nailed naked on her cross, but more than ever she is his past. It was Martha who ended their affair.

He is confused by the things he is seeing since he arrived. Confused and greatly excited. Seeing somebody he met in such a different circumstances, like Martha, now married, exposed and crucified…her apparent acceptance…really disturbing…

-I am sure it wasn’t planned, but the truth is that both ends of the line are occupied by former paying guest! – Aline declares getting him out of his memories. – this is Patrizio, an Italian millionaire.

Eric looks at the man nailed in the most eastern cross. He appears to be tall, about sixty years old, slim and with distinguished white hair. He reads his sentence board.

PATRIZIO
GAY
FAGGOT BASTARD
COCKSUCKER​

Looking back at him se notices that his cock is hard and his expression shows is humiliation as being discussed.

-It isn’t still totally clear for me how he passed from guest to the cross. It seems that that guy over there, Mario – Aline continues pointing to a man standing close to them – forced him somehow into submission. Patrizio has been continuously protesting he never volunteered. Probably true.

On the other hand, I can tell you that his ordeal greatly excites him. Not long ago the Headmistress ordered a whipping, even for herself, and Patrizio had a wonderful time being attended by a beautiful young man.

Patrizio avoided their eyes while and they turned around and headed towards the last cross: Cristina’s.

She is nailed with three spikes, facing the curving line the other 17 crosses form.

-Of the many surprises I had since I landed, this is probably the most shocking – affirms Eric.

Approaching now, he admires her naked body, shinning with sweat. She looks gorgeous and incredibly attractive. All her curves seem just perfect to him.

He reads her titulum:
CRISTINA
HEADMISTRESS
of the COMPANY
of the CRUCIFICANDS

-How did she end up crucified? And why? – asks Eric.

-Well, I can just tell you what I think.

We are here because we all feel the powerful attraction of the cross. -Most of us just dreamed of crucifying people and watching them writhing and squirming nailed on their crosses. Others – she continues pointing at the line – fantasized about being on the cross themselves. And, as we have just ascertained, the fantasy was no longer enough for them.

But to some degree I think we all here feel the attraction of the two sides of the perversion we share.

We all have, at some time, imagined how it would be to be nailed naked in a cross in front of a crowd…and got excited with that fantasy too. Am I right Eric? - She says and sees him blushing slightly. Smiling, she continues.

-Cristina felt also the temptation of being one of the crucified. – Aline keeps explaining – And even considered in advance that possibility; that, she admitted openly when he ordered herself crucified.

Also, in my opinion, there were other factors.

The powerful and unexpected connection between Carlos and her. Not that she is in love with him. Pete is still the love of her life. She even asked him to fuck her one last time when she already had her wrists nailed.

And on top of that, she felt it was her duty to join the crucified.

You know she is an airline captain, don’t you?

-I heard about that, yes. - Answers him.

-In fact, she comes from the military. Carlos, incidentally, was also an airline captain and comes from his air force too.

You know how are those officers’ types. Leading by the example, sharing your command’s destiny.

She probably felt she should join them.

So, all those factors put together, I am quite sure, got her nailed where she is!

They were now at the base of her cross, with Pete standing by, close to his executed wife.

Cristina looks down and tries to smile to him.

-Eric, I’m glad you made it at last! It’s what you see worth of the money and the trip? – she says with evident effort.

-Absolutely Headmistress! – he says – and let me tell you how beautiful you look.

-Well, thank you. I hope you enjoy yourself…not much longer now…

They nod to Pete, who looks at his wife with arousal and sadness in his eyes and turn around leaving them.

The torches and fires are being lighted, giving the naked bodies a hellish color quite adequate to the circumstances.

-Why the fact of being naked, nailed and exposed in a cross excites so much our sick minds? – Aline asks out loud – I don’t think I’ll ever understand…Come let’s look for a cot. You and me really need a good fuck…-she continues after a pause.

Last edited:
For me, this "Eric" never could understand what are our motivations ...
He's not in our world ...
He's a Prince ...
a prince of money who only can have what he desires by money, not by love ...

... what is it important in our lifes ? Ask for Judith, ask for me ...
Even into the worst situation, Judith and I can only stay joined by the great love which is linking us ...
I'm not crucified for this love, she's not crucified for this love but , even submitted to the same horrible pain, we stay in this love and we'll be staying for the Eternity ...
Please, put us into the same tomb and write on it :

Judith- LOVE -Messaline

... please, do that !!!

Back
Top Bottom