MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed, it was a great adventure!
For me it was a long and very intense experience to expand and write every step of this weird fantasy of mine.
But my fantasy has evolved and changed with the interaction with all of you.
I have already said several times that this thread wouldn´t have been possible without your contributions.
That is a truism.
But also, the exchange of fantasies caused a mutual reinforcement and the story grew and changed.

So, in alphabetical order, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your invaluable help:

@Barbaria1
@Eulalia
@fat slave girl
@GabriellaSivilla
@Kathy
@Loxuru
@messaline
@nudeboy
@Patrizio
@piraland
@Roberta
@wikk

And also, to @phlebas for witnessing our ordeal from time to time.

I hope all of you and those that read the thread have enjoyed it and hopefully, got a little excited with this weird dream of me, of us most probably, of being crucified naked in front of an audience.

As I wrote to one of the ladies, we had shared the public intimacy of being crucified together!

And there is still something I wish to write.

At some point of our execution, about two hours after the nailing, I walk to the base of the cross of one of my sisters in crucifixion.

I stretch up and grab her buttocks and start caressing her soft bum, still marked and hot by the whip.

I put my face very close to her sex. I intently look at her slightly parted lips while inhaling her musky lovely scent.

After long seconds, always caressing her bum, her round hips, her soft belly, I kiss her pussy, nibbling on her slightly pouting inner lips.

With my tongue flat, I reach as back as I can.

Towards that incredible place where her cunt ends, and her ass cheeks start curving down beautifully.

From there, I start moving my tongue forward. Very, very slowly.

I spend more than 40 seconds in that journey of wet intense pleasure until I reach the front end of her slit.

I kiss her belly between that point and her navel before repeating the exercise another two times. She is now moaning and twisting on her cross. Not only from pain, I expect.

I now part her outer lips and dart my tongue inside her as much as I can, several times.

Then I bite slightly her inner lips, teasing her clit a little.

I judge her ready so I finish my worshipping session burying my face deep into her crotch, squeezing her bum tight with my hands. Kissing, biting licking and lapping at her clit at a slightly quicker pace.
I end up moving quickly my tongue´s tip from side to side over her clit and, to my complete delight, she explodes in a well-deserved orgasm that makes her thrash in a way that her cross shakes violently.

This is what I do with (Now in order of the crucifixion line):

Nicole´s totally shaved pussy. :bdsm-heart:

Kathy´s with her neatly trimmed pubic hair.:bdsm-heart:

Roberta´s shaved cunt.:bdsm-heart:

FSG´s hairy pussy.:bdsm-heart:

Gabriella´s sexy shaved sex.:bdsm-heart:

Eulalia´s soft bush. Wide open from her feet´s position.:bdsm-heart:

Barb´s cunt with her trimmed bush.:bdsm-heart:

Mescaline’s chic slot with her ticket de Metro.:bdsm-heart:

Happy of having been of service to the ladies I retire.
This is what I wished to do.
Unfortunately, I was nailed naked on my cross too!

Really ladies, I wish I could take very long time giving each one of your pussies my humble tribute and so express my gratitude!
It was incredible to be crucified with you!
(Also with the gentlemen!)

Many many kisses!

@carloscruz

From this story, I'll only remember that :

new lesbians.jpg ... and ...

Two years later, the two lesbians, returning from this show,
walking through the forest of Plaintel, a village in Brittany, discovered this erect stone that they had never noticed before ...
Members crux forum.jpg

It is said that, on the evenings of full moon, we can see (but who really saw it?) two girls, visibly lesbians, who frolic in front of a campfire, naked and in love ...
On the stone, we also can see these two letters of fire appearing :

J / M Members crux forum (4).jpg ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

we have been following you for some time and judging by the stories, drawings and pictures you have posted and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.”

Today, it is 2 years ago that Carlos invited us for an exciting journey to an unknown destination, yet for a certain fate.

This thread has been a great success, thanks to Carlos’ guidance, the ideas he brought up, and his inspiring efforts to keep it running till the end. But it has also become a great thread by the many contributions of all the other participants, whose non-lasting enthusiasm was as important as well to make it going on.

These were two fine years of creating together an exciting story. I really enjoyed it and always looked further to the next event, or the next twist. Such initiatives make for CF the difference between ‘a forum’ and ‘a community’.
So, I would like to express my thanks to Carlos and to all the other contributors of this thread!

It is dawn. First sunrays enlighten my face, and I feel the first warmth of the morning on my skin. How long have I been on the cross? I couldn't know, I have lost the sense of passing time, it seems to me like ages. The pain in my wrists is awful, engulfs my arms and my upper body, and each time I try to push on the nails in my feet to relieve it, lightning bolts of pure agony climb up my long beautiful legs.

I see people approaching the crosses. There are many, but I cannot distinguish who they are through the pain veil on my eyes. The walk around the crosses, look up at the men and women attached on them, comment on their status, somebody even speaks to them. All of the sudden, I see a sponge close to my mouth. They are offering me to drink. I strain my neck and suck greedily, letting the fresh water pour down my throat. When I am done and murmur a soft "thanks" downward.

Minutes pass. Or maybe hours, I do not know. They have removed the cornu. When? I do not know. Then a hear voice, clear and loud, from somewhere below me: "you are going to die. Somebody very soon, somebody later. We will be watching here. Watching your death writhes and, of course, enjoying them!" They laugh down there.

I gather all the air I can in my lungs: "please! please!" They approach me: "I do not want to die slowly. Break my legs." I pause, letting the words sink in, and collecting new air to speak: "I want to give my last show. Break my legs and enjoy the show."

For a moment nothing happens. Then, there is some turmoil, somebody barks an order, and somebody else immediately goes and comes back with a big wooden club. He steps forward my cross. He is burly, that's all I can see. He weights the club in his hands, evaluating the amount of strength he has to use, waiting for the order.

Then the order arrives: "GO!" He swings a full circle with the club and hits my right shin, smashing it. The noise of broken bones is loud and sickening: "CRACKK!" I howl in pain, like a wounded animal, my voice raising loud: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" But he doesn't stop. He rapidly changes position and delivers his next blow: "THUMB CRRAACKK AAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!"

I slump down, hanging from the nails in my wrists, my legs useless to support me now. There is not much blood, but they can clearly see my shins are not straight anymore. The pain in my arms and legs explodes, reaching levels not reached before. Then, as I slump down, I immediately realize how my end will be. I cannot exhale. The air in my lungs does not get out anymore. I cannot exhale, my ribcage is expanded as I hang from my wrists like that, and I do not have any strength or possibility to push me up.

I stay there, just stopping breathing. Two minutes, and I feel the pressure in my lungs raising rapidly. It is just like they would be tightening a lace around my neck. I feel my heart pounding. I gurgle. A dark veil falls on my eyes. I writhe on the cross trying, in desperation, to pull on my wrists. I cry, but no sound gets out my throat. And my lungs seem to explode. My heart beats resound in my ears like deep drum beats. Then everything burst out. I hang there, my neck on the right side, my head resting on my collar bone, mouth and eyes open. I'm dead. They clap.
I can’t imagine being crucified to actually wish to have your legs broken

The eighteen crucified are dead and buried but alive in the minds of Birgitt, Bjorn, Aline and Pete!
Psychologically, these executions marked them!
What have they become ?
How do they live now with the weight of these eighteen crucified on the conscience?
You can find them in the company of other people on the story:
" Travel to the island of the crucifixion".
You can even, if you wish, join them and experience this new adventure with them.

(Anonymous)

I am an engineer in a large multinational and, by the greatest of hazards, my professional obligations led me to come to study for a site in the desert in Libya.

After two weeks of tracking, we are entitled to a few days of rest and we are transferred to a brand new holiday complex which is due to open in the coming weeks.

Disembarking from the helicopter, I directly had a feeling of deja vu!

The hotel, in fact, is not new but completely renovated and I recognize the place to have come there already some time ago.

At the time, I allowed myself to be convinced by a wealthy friend and lover of everything that concerns the cross to accompany her in order to attend an extraordinary spectacle, the death by crucifixion of volunteers!

It was indeed a spectacle which one does not have the occasion to attend often.

Everything has been transformed, the hotel is now ultra modern, the kind of barracks in which volunteers were housed, as if imprisoned, was destroyed and in its place was built a huge sports complex.
Now that's all for tourism.

After settling in my room, I decide to go for a walk, in a way to go for a pilgrimage!

Everything has been changed, at first I no longer recognize anything, the only thing that remains is the steep path that leads to the top of the hill where the crucifixions had taken place.

In place of the crosses that I have known in this place stands an antenna and I sincerely regret it!

I close my eyes and everything changes for me!

They came back, they were all nailed naked to their crosses, offered to the crowd, suffering but looking happy to realize their greatest fantasy!

Patrizio, perhaps the least willing of all but who had to let go and suffer the fate imposed on him by his lover!

Martha, the pretty Martha, passed from executioner to victim after having made Loxuru, who is on the cross next to her's, lose his head,
They got married before being crucified!
Probably one of the shortest unions that has ever existed!

The two lesbians, Judith and Messaline, who each give their lives to the other, who out of love suffer martyrdom! It was beautiful to see!

Carlos, secret and transient lover of the "crux-mistress" Christina, happy to be crucified with beside him such pretty women because, on the next two crosses, we find the rebel American Barbaria and the splendid Scottish Eulalia, It was a real pleasure for me to discover their bodies and give them maximum pleasure and allow them for a few moments to forget their suffering!

Then comes Wikk, the youngest of the gang who wondered what he was doing there apart from accompanying the superb Gabriella who donated her perfect shapes to whoever wanted them but particularly to her young neighbor who had managed to move her!

Then come the rocks that are Nudeboy, Fatslavegirl and Roberta!
Inseparable, I really do not believe that one of the three would have agreed to be separated from the others even for circumstances as tragic as those which took place here.

The last four are people who could not resist the attraction of the cross, Kathy, the pretty, the wonderful Kathy who understood that her destiny was going through the cross which had haunted her for a long time already and convinced Piraland to accompany her to the end of her fantasy and die with her on a cross!

Monica, the wife of Piraland, a sexual obsessive who did not plan to end up nailed naked on a cross but, knowing that she was condemned because of drugs which she had absorbed, preferred the cross rather than an ordinary death.
She will be the first to die, her heart will not have held out.

There remains Nicole, the queen of masochists for whom suffering is the key which opens the door to the most terrible of orgasms!
She really jumped on her cross that she did!

The mistress of the cross chose to accompany those she had crucified!
The weight on the conscience of seventeen dead must have been too hard to bear and it is fortunate that she found herself crucified in front of the others.

The image of all these people is forever present in my memory and the fact of being here revives a wound in the bottom of my heart.

I now descend the path and go to the place where they were all buried, but nothing reminds us that, six feet underground, the bodies of these eighteen crucified people lie.
In this place, they've planted roses that are in bloom!
I pick a rose and my thoughts go to these people who are forever anchored in me.

I will let this rose dry and, every day, I will look at it and have a thought for these people that, in the end, I admire and envy.

When I got back to the hotel, I was very nostalgic.

Walking memory lane!

The crucified dead, resting in peace under a field of roses. A very touching scene!

Martha, the pretty Martha, passed from executioner to victim after having made Loxuru, who is on the cross next to her's, lose his head,
They got married before being crucified!
Probably one of the shortest unions that has ever existed!

A short union, but very intense!

This adventure is long over, but the people who attended, who witnessed the slow death of these eighteen people who had chosen to make their fantasy come true, are forever marked.
A couple who were present had their destiny influenced by this story!
I decided to tell it to you.
You can follow it by coming on "Return to Cruxisland".
I expect you there .

This adventure is long over, but the people who attended, who witnessed the slow death of these eighteen people who had chosen to make their fantasy come true, are forever marked.
A couple who were present had their destiny influenced by this story!
I decided to tell it to you.
You can follow it by coming on "Return to Cruxisland".
I expect you there .

Yes Pira. It was an intense and long thread and a interesting story.
At least some of us, the crucificands, still dream of it from time to time.

Last edited:
Jajajajaja!!!
In fact it was our dear Barb, @Barbaria1 who actually pointed to me the eroticism of the situation. And of course just imagining being “piled” naked with her or any other of the attractive ladies that shared the cross with us was a highly stimulating image! ;)
Imagine! Piled up naked in a grave, next to Barb (and her tight little!)! There is life after death! :D

Jajajajaja!!!
In fact it was our dear Barb, @Barbaria1 who actually pointed to me the eroticism of the situation. And of course just imagining being “piled” naked with her or any other of the attractive ladies that shared the cross with us was a highly stimulating image! ;)

Imagine! Piled up naked in a grave, next to Barb (and her tight little!)! There is life after death! :D
You guys are dead right about that :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom