MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part IV

-This is amazing. I never expected something like this. This operation has required a very serious planning, on top of the money-Carlos says after a couple of minutes.
-I agree. It’s evident that they have investigated us for some time. –answers the American lady. – They probably reached the conclusion that we were so twisted, that it would be easy to get enough of us to consent.
After studying our activities it had to be evident that we were quite ripe for crucifixion – She finishes.
At that moment the Headmistress turns towards the cargo compartment and calls out:
-Jaime! It looks like we will have last minute passengers! Aline is bringing them with her.
The second man of the Group, obviously called Jaime takes a look outside and nods affirmatively towards the cockpit.
-I see them, a man and a fat woman. They are coming…she is running! It looks like they she is afraid of missing the plane – Jaime laughs.
-Running to catch the plane that will take her to their execution. We are a deviant herd of pigs. Pigs banging on the doors of the slaughter house!-said ironically the Englishman.
-I guess we can’t help it –explains the young man with the accent form east Europe- I don’t want to die but the idea of beautiful women seeing me crucified naked, turns me on so much… I was unable to let this chance pass.
-Don’t you worry about that Dear – the fat Englishwoman stepped in- tomorrow you will be nailed naked on your cross and a bunch of women will be enjoying the view. And some others; we will also be looking at you from our own crosses. Will you like that boy?
- A lot! - He answers flushing deep red and bowing his head –I hope they put our crosses close enough to watch each other’s crucifixions.
A short time later a man and a woman, tied and wearing loincloths climb into the plane by the ramp.
They show signs of a recent whipping and of arousal, especially the woman. They look blushed and are breathing hard.
The man doesn’t look too happy of being on board. He is above sixty and bearded. The woman is stocky, with large breast and thighs. After them with a leather strap on her hand Aline, the lawyer, climbs on board.
While Teresa accommodates them, Jaime closes cargo ramp and door.
-Well here we go. No turning back now. And still all that conflicting feelings and sensations – Carlos exclaims.
- You just heard it. We all feel the same. And we will have those feelings until the end. Fear and arousal, panic and an incredible sexual thrill…- Answers now the attractive Scottish lady. – As you said before, we will soon regret having obeyed the message…but not yet…
We have made our choice. Me, I will try to put my mind in a submissive mode and “enjoy” this final and ultimate experience…in the end everybody has to die!
-You are right – And I can’t think of a more exciting way of dying or of a better company to do it. And I have to admit I am also looking forward to see such a group of attractive women crucified naked in front of me. Even the men will be arousing to watch, I am sure!
- And the audience! Don’t forget we have an audience to please! I want to give pleasure (the most intense pleasure) to the men watching my execution. – Blurts out the lovely Italian girl, surprising even herself with her sincerity.
Precisely at the moment the left propeller starts to turn, the noise making impossible any more talking.
The pilots taxi the plane up to the runway end; turn the nose into the wind advancing the throttles to take off power.
After a short but bumpy take off roll they get airborne. The Headmistress keeps the aircraft below 50 feet and soon they are skimming the waves of a blue Mediterranean with the Sun shining on their left. As Carlos anticipated they are in a southbound course.
Being still early morning the ride is smooth, although the noisy turboprops keep preventing any conversation.
Each one of the prisoners is now alone with his own thoughts, isolated in her own anticipation and anxiety.
On the cargo floor, in plain view, the timber and the nails that soon will yield to them the agony and the ecstasy; the timber and the nails that will finally kill them.
After approximately two hours the plane climbs slightly while turning East into the wind and lands in another dirt strip. The landing is quite smooth considering the runway.
After a short taxi the engines are shut down and Teresa y Jaime proceed to unfasten their seatbelts.
-Stand up and stay in your place! Quickly!-Aline orders as soon as the engine’s noise dies. – They obey and remain in two rows facing the middle of the aircraft.
She gets in front of Carlos and shows him a tablet. He recognizes the titulus he had signed in front of the Headmistress and the rest of the Group. She hangs it around his neck with a string and rearranges his loincloth making sure the knots are tight and the fabric in place. In doing so she gives some pleasure to the grateful condemned.
Satisfied she moves in front to the American lady repeating the process.
In front of him Carlos see that Teresa id doing the same in the left side of the plane, starting with the Scottish dame and moving towards the tail, She put the corresponding tituli around every prisoner’s neck, inspecting and making sure the loincloths are properly set.
When they finish the prisoners learn at last the names of the members they are going to be crucified with.
On the left side, from nose to tail, the first is the Scottish woman. Around thirty, shoulder length brown hair, nice body, very pretty.
Her titulus:
EULALIA
DAMNED to be CRUCIFIED​

Next, at her right stands the young man from East Europe. He is 26 years old and blushes deeply when Teresa hangs his tablet around his neck. She calls him Wikk, but his titulus proclaims:

ADGAN
PERVERT
ONANIST
Next is the Italian girl. A blonde with beautiful figure and face. About the same age than Wikk. Her tablet states:

GABRIELLA SIVILLA
REGINA PUTTANARUM
To the right of the queen of whores is standing the other Spaniard. Above sixty probably, but still in good shape. Titulus:

AMOSAD

VICIOUS AND PERVERT
FUGITIVE
To his right the French lady. Also 26, slight well shaped breast. Blonde with long sinewy legs. The writing on her board says:

MESSALINE
SUFFERING FOR JUDITH’S LOVE
The last on the left row is the stocky Canadian that boarded last. She has large breast and thighs. Her name and reasons to be crucified:

ROBERTA
FLAGELLANT
FEMME
MASTURBATOR
MASOCHIST
ASS FETISH​

On the right side by the cockpit wall stands Carlos. 55 still fit hair, mainly grey now and beard. Titulus:

CARLOSCRUZ
PERVERT
MASOCHIST
EXHIBITIONIST
Next is the attractive American. She has brown hair and is of average height, slim and medium breasted. The Titulus hanged around her neck says:

BARBARA MOORE
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
To her left the Englishman slightly above fifty, blond and regular built. His name and crimes:

NUDEBOY
SODOMITE
FAGGOTT
MASTURBATOR
WANKER
PERVERT
The big lady at his side is his partner, her titulus:

FAT SLAVE GIRL
GLUTTON
LESBIAN
DYKE
ANAL OBSESSIVE
The last on the row is the German gentleman that got onboard with Roberta and Aline. He is 61, average size and bearded. Reason to be sentenced to the cross:
LOXURU
ASOCIAL RENEGADE
With all the tituli in place, Aline and Teresa tie them together with neck ropes.
They look at each other’s for some instants. The ladies quite sexy showing their breasts, enhanced by the position of their hands tied at her backs. The men showing signs of arousal beneath the cloths.
They are going to meet their doom together. They form a good crucifixion party.
But whatever their thoughts were they are interrupted by the Headmistress. She gets in the middle of the cargo compartment from the cockpit and starts speaking:
-Listen to me.
You have been brought here to be crucified. Tomorrow you will be executed for the sexual pleasure of others. You are no longer men or women, just condemned prisoners.
You were sentenced and you accepted your sentence. And don’t fool yourselves. You knew very well what you were getting into.
But you may still make yourselves useful. You can provide the entertainment of a lifetime. Now to your audience, the people who paid to see you crucified. But also to thousands who will witness in the future what is about to happen. The most important moments are going to be recorded, so you will be remembered for a long time!
And bear in mind that you deserve the cross. That you always wanted the cross.
I will repeat this to you many times in the next hours.
There are people waiting for you. So behave properly, maintain your composure and live your ultimate fantasy with some dignity in your humiliation.
Jaime open the ramp! - She demands.
Crucifixion party! Left and right! - She orders and we turn to face the tail were the ramp and door were opening with a whine of hydraulics.

-Follow me!- Aline commands, and, struggling with hobbles and neck ropes, they start to descend by the plane’s ramp in a row; Roberta in the first place and Carlos at the rear.

When their eyes adjust at the intense light they see they are in a barren, semi desert landscape. In front of them, a dirt road connects the makeshift airfield where they had landed with what looked like an abandoned resort.
At the two sides of the trail a group of persons is waiting for the prisoners. About half of them are women, their ages ranging between thirty and sixty years old.
At least two cameras are recording the arrival of the condemned.

Two groups met for the first time. They represent opposite sides of the same obsessive fantasy.
The first are ready to pay for seeing man and women dying in crucifixion.
The second has more or less reluctantly, accepted to be sacrificed for the pleasure of the first…And their own.
They look at each other’s with amazement and a feeling of unreality: not fully believing that their wildest fantasies are about to become true.

The prisoners keep walking following Aline with the other four members of the Group in trail. Their eyes downcast now.
Nobody talks, the silence is almost complete. They march quietly and nobody shouts or insult them.
Being paraded in front of their owners inspire in them feelings of deep humiliation, but also anticipation and strong sexual arousal.

Messaline sees with great relief that Judith is at the right side of the road. The Group kept their promises. They exchange a quick look filled with love, lust and some anguish.

Carlos feels his erection growing at the shameful exhibition. He is anxious about his courage. Will he be able to behave with dignity or will he end up crying and begging for his life? He would like to maintain that erection when crucified, but he doesn’t have total confidence on his capabilities in that field.

The old resort is about 800 meters away and they see now that it has been partially repaired. The guests are probably lodging in the old hotel rooms. But there is another block, probably intended for the workers in the past, and is there where they are being led.
Preparing this place has obviously involved another important logistic operation and Carlos wonders how many times the plane has flown in to bring the required supplies.
About midway they see an open trench, not yet finished, wide and deep enough to hold many bodies.
Also, some distance behind the resort, Carlos makes out a knoll with a plateau on top. There is people working there and he immediately understands that is in the top of that knoll where they are going to be crucified. Where they will die.

(To be continued…if you want)

About midway they see an open trench, not yet finished, wide and deep enough to hold many bodies.

That looks rather ominous ...

Also, some distance behind the resort, Carlos makes out a knoll with a plateau on top. There is people working there and he immediately understands that is in the top of that knoll where they are going to be crucified. Where they will die.

And so does that ...

But whatever their thoughts were they are interrupted by the Headmistress. She gets in the middle of the cargo compartment from the cockpit and starts speaking:
-Listen to me.
You have been brought here to be crucified. Tomorrow you will be executed for the sexual pleasure of others. You are no longer men or women, just condemned prisoners.

What's wrong these days with : "Thank you for flying with Crucifix Airlines?":oops:

But you know, if they fit their passengers with nothing to wear but these unisex-one-size-fits-all loincloths, what more service could you expect?:confused:

Messaline sees with great relief that Judith is at the right side of the road. The Group kept their promises. They exchange a quick look filled with love, lust and some anguish.

messaline_portrait_001_by_skatingjesus-d7jxo3l (2).jpg Oooooh ! My Judith ! You're here !Messaline Warrior 027.jpg
I didn't deserve my crucifixion , but you deserve to see me nailed to a cross !
For your love, I'll go to the end and all the minuts that I'll be nailed (by you, I hope ) my thoughts will be for you !!!
I only ask for a last great orgasm when the last moment will come : I hope that your sweet hand will bring it into my intimity ...
For the love of my Judith ...:rolleyes:

One of the members that are taking part in this story wrote to me about the difficult balance to maintain in the next chapters. Between torture, blood, suffering, sweat, pain and death and excitement and sex.
I don't want to disappoint any of you, but if you red any of my previous stories, you will already know that I am more in the erotic of the crucifixion (exhibition, humiliation) than in the torture. Obviously, this is a fantasy. In a real crucifixion there is only torture.
So don't expect too much gore and blood. But since the original idea is participation and "the Group" studied our preferences, this allows different tailored tortures.
You may very well write your own part if you feel mine is too vanilla. You will be very welcome (as always!).

I hope you will keep enjoying the story and don't get disappointed.
Thanks a lot.
Carlos+

Too much blood would spoil it, so I agree with your artistic sentiment. However, I think Barbara and Messaline both deserve some lovely red welts on their backs, sides, breasts and thighs so that they will look even more exciting on their crosses. I am also wondering how it must feel to have a back lacerated by the whip rubbing up and down on that rough wooden stipe.

Too much blood would spoil it, so I agree with your artistic sentiment. However, I think Barbara and Messaline both deserve some lovely red welts on their backs, sides, breasts and thighs so that they will look even more exciting on their crosses. I am also wondering how it must feel to have a back lacerated by the whip rubbing up and down on that rough wooden stipe.
Oh, I imagine we'll ALL be in for a dose of this before the nailing! I'm certainly counting on it!

jayem05-1.jpg

But, in my opinion, torture (harsh whipping) and crucifixion can be very erotic ... :rolleyes:
Bloody lashes are not only marking a kind of sensuality, but also the result of the hard work that the torturer does and it's a satisfaction for him ...
When I make a manip, I can work during one hour in making the lashes and it's exciting for me !

I finished next small part presenting my thoughts for the story. As previously I’m sorry for my English – it is terrible if you want to tell something more, and it is either too difficult for you or incomprehensible to the readers …

Cargo

How to describe our feelings…?
How can I describe my feelings, when this all is so fast, my thoughts so fluid, words which are possible to be used don’t tell accurately what I mean …
Maybe that most clear is the fear inside me … and consciousness that what I did now is real, that this has gone farther than I earlier could think… that I lost control! - and nothing else depends on me …
I clearly see the reality of place around me, see my body so weirdly undressed with the piece of rag covering my intimate parts, that I’m bound in stupidly historic way in the plane … what don’t match it.
The all happened just before or after I was lead into this aeroplane…
As we stood waiting before the machine - it was the moment of surge of knowledge … Earlier, at least some small part of reality was under my control – I travelled, I rented and drove the car … I was conscious where’s the place I were!… - I was still in Europe, in at least partly my part of world - with rules, justice, peace, hope… where I was registered and marked by law …
By entering the plane it all was cut … They were bringing me into the plane and I did nothing against it, I allowed it, I had no power to fight…I gone on the ramp as calf led for slaughter, although my body trembled in emotion, although mu mind alarmed me that it is the last moment to shout out my objection …
Then the door was closed and plane started - fear, misunderstanding and astonishment fulfilled me …

….

It was like in mediocre action movie – strong man in sunglasses led me through corridor, opened heavy wooden door and left in big, empty room. I was standing in front of the dais, where two men and two women were sitting behind the carved table. Elegantly dressed and full of superiority, they looked at me with indifference – and I felt so small before this severe committee. Unexpectedly, a woman approached me from the side, stood right in front of me, looking into my eyes. She was beauty … gorgeous in her fully mature femininity …like some famous movie star who honoured me with her gaze. And she spoke to me with her deep, warm voice ... Please, don’t afraid… Oh.. you are so nice boy… I’m pleased you are here - we were not sure that you decide to travel..
… I tell you the secrete - she continued; …I have heard that you will be crucified the way you dreamed .. as you wrote in your story... And I hope … you will give nice show …
Do you want it for me? .. and for other beautiful women you so admire? …
It was like magic - I still was overawed, but additional reminiscence of my fantasies run through mind - …Yes - I whispered bewitched by her … dreaming of it for her in this short moment …
I signed the form, given me by the tall and dark hairy woman who came to us getting up from the table, …agreed with suggestion, that my real name should be on the titulus … Then both ladies returned to the table on dais, took their places and I was standing before them, throwing shy glances at the beauty film star who sat down in the middle, between the two boring men and the two so attractive women …
.. ‘Let he undress, enough time for this’ - told with sharp tone one of the men, strong and stocky .. And the third of women told me to do it… then, shyly covering myself with hands I stood before them looking at the floor…
The third woman approached, grabbed my hands and bonded them behind my back … Nothing covered me and my shame before that “committee” was a feeling I have never experienced before... But she tied string around my hips and then wrapped a loincloth hiding me …

…Take him directly to the others – ordered the Lady in the middle; …he already know his place…
….

“Loxuru
We have been following you for some time and judging by your posts and your own confessions, you dream of being crucified; You crave for your cross.
Because your twisted desires we believe you actually deserve to be crucified.
We want to take care of it. So be at (certain place, in a big Mediterranean island) the (a date in about one month time, early in the morning) and you will be crucified as you dream and deserve. Yours won’t be the only cross.
There are persons very interested in witnessing a group crucifixion.
If you don’t show up, you will regret it for the rest of your uninteresting life. So do show up!
If you need it, we may cover your travel expenses.
(Contact data for requesting travel arrangements)
Signed:
The Cross Headmistress.”

Got this message too!?:confundio1::eek:
I ignored it! Either a bad joke from the admins, or are they still not convinced that I am not a robot and do they still test me!?:oops:

Such a message would be mind-blowing and after a short time of hesitation I certainly would agree. But you must cover my travel expenses: if you pay, it's not a joke... So I would send a photo of my body, shall I be already naked when arriving? While waiting, I am aroused and horny more and more. Simply breathless, I have an erection only by thinking of it.

Back
Top Bottom