MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Such a message would be mind-blowing and after a short time of hesitation I certainly would agree. But you must cover my travel expenses: if you pay, it's not a joke... So I would send a photo of my body, shall I be already naked when arriving? While waiting, I am aroused and horny more and more. Simply breathless, I have an erection only by thinking of it.
write to me if you want.

Sitting in a plane now, tied, with other prisoners, people I have never met before. We are all wearing just a loincloth, clearly a unisex and one-size-fits-all model. The airplane is a turboprop, with noisy engines. Judging from the cabin design, it must be an old military aircraft. Cabin service is as spartan as the cabin itself. No announcements from the Captain, no safety instructions. The only familiar aspect of the boarding was that me and an attractive curvy woman, the last passengers, had to run before the gate closed. Running was not that easy with hands tied to our back and being attached to each other by a rope around our neck. In fact, running was not simply my thing anymore, certainly not under a hot Mediterranean sun, so she made the pace and I was in tow. Weird, finding myself running behind a woman, both of us only wearing a small loincloth! This could get exciting, at least, if she would slow down a little bit, will you, there is no hurry, they will not take off without us – exciting, I said, at least if I would make it to that plane alive! Finally seated, out of breathe, our ankles were tied by a short rope, like the other prisoners, which were also nearly naked. I looked around, trying to follow the conversation around me. And looking around, I saw we were indeed a mixed gender group, with attractive women. Having recovered from the running, I once more figured this could get exciting. I had expected they would have separated men and women, but here I found myself in an ambiguous situation : underway to an execution (they had ascertained me), but in exciting circumstances that made me feel eighteen again! Or, at least, as close as possible I could get to eighteen.
Soon after our arrival the plane took off and made its way south, skimming the wavetops. Clearly the pilot wanted to stay under the radar. The noise of the engines had stopped the conversation. We were underway to a mysterious destination.

What had happened before :

The woman who had picked me up at the hotel, had a swift driving style. For not to say reckless, by moments, but I guess she simply had adapted to the driving style of the locals from the island. Speed limit signs were just for roadside decoration, and all that seemed to matter was arriving first somewhere, regardless of the risks, particularly concerning overtaking each other. Those who had lost that race were remembered along the road, by a crucifix with their picture on it. And frankly, there were a lot of them, I estimated one each half kilometer! Too much for comfort! Yet, I imagined that, If something would happen to us on the road, that would be a quick death, compared to what had been promised. Meanwhile, each crucifix reminded me also to my fate to come. But I figured that, as long as I would not really nailed with real nails to a cross, it could all be part of a game, a weird game anyway!

In contrast, the landscape had been boring, arid, fields on which I wondered anything could grow. The only distraction had been my driver’s blue polka dotted dress, and more particularly her sexy legs protruding from under them.

After a while, we reached a kind of enclosed and well-guarded estate. Behind the enclosure lay an entire village, it appeared. To my surprise, there was even a golf course and a runway. We stopped in front of a building, got out of the car, and the woman lead me in.
There was a sort of entrance hall, with a desk. We were awaited by women, one of them, I would learn soon, was the famous Cross Headmistress.
“Well, Martha! I see you succeeded!?” they asked to the woman who had driven me.
“I told you I would, Aline!” she replied.
“First, could you sign a few papers, please?” the woman named Aline asked me.
“Paperwork?” I asked.
“Judicial disclaimers! I case some harm might happen to you!”
“I have a choice?”
“No!” the Cross Headmistress replied, still in a friendly but firm manner.
I signed the papers, and thinking I had registered, I expected I would be assigned some room to stay in. Instead Martha and Cross Headmistress ordered me to a corner of the room and CH instructed me to strip naked completely.
“What!? Here!? Now!?”
“Yes! Here and now!” Cross Headmistress said, “get used to it, to strip in public!”

With some hesitation, I obeyed. They put my clothes into a plastic bag and confiscated my luggage. All they give me to wear was a loincloth, in fact a piece of rope around the waist, and a piece of cloth attached to in front and back.
“Look! This will be on your titulus when you will get crucified!”

LOXURU
Asocial renegade

“Now,” I asked Martha, “can you tell me what is so particular about me, to involve me into that little game of yours?”
“In case you would wonder how you got here, well, as our first invitation has mentioned, we are people who have paid a lot to see other people being crucified. I paid for you!”
“Why!? Why would someone pay for…me…to…?”
“Nothing personal! You have been selected by an advanced computer algorithm. One designed by the company I am CEO of!”
“Let me guess! Palo Alto Analytics!”
“Right on the nail! You see, we do data mining and develop software to process the data. Actually, some political big shots have decided that, in order to keep the world sustainable, the transition is necessary. So we are developing software and gathering data for a mass profiling. You would be category black, a marginal population, about one in two hundred belongs to it, who need to be deleted according to the categorization!”
“Deleted? Scaring!”
“It’s the future! Mankind has to be kept under stricter control and rules if we want to keep the world a sustainable living place for all! Do you know the Chinese People’s Republic social credit system? We expect something similar will be implemented worldwide from around 2050 or so! Unfortunately, some purges will be unavoidable!”
“So far freedom of speech and other rights and liberties!?”
“Governments have no longer the authority and the financial resources to ensure security and sustainability themselves! These tasks will be delegated to private companies! People will officially keep their constitutional rights and liberties, but there will be no more state to guarantee them! The private companies who will run the social credit system will only have to report to their shareholders, for whom rights and freedoms are hampering the achievements of the targets and therefore just an annoying burden in the creation of added value and maximalization of profits!”
“How much did you pay for this game?”
“Does it matter!? Anyway, I earned it back already, even twice. It shows our software works and that will be give sales a boost. Secondly, I made bets that I would succeed in getting you here, and they will earn me more than I have paid for it.”
“Sounds sicky!”
“Not sicker than being a crucifixion forum adept!?”
“Are they really going to crucify me!?”
“Don’t worry, Loxuru, there are worse things in life than being crucified! Working for me for instance! Yes you will, and I will be there to watch it!”
“You could have deleted me, as you call it, by simply having me shot!?”
“True, but since you and me share the same kink for crucifixion, I wanted some fun as added value!”
“Wait a minute! You rank me as a social outcast with twisted preferences, but you signed in yourself for seeing people getting crucified!? That’s hypocrite?”
“Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable, les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir, dear Loxuru!”
“What is that supposed to mean!?”
“It says that, whether you are powerful are not, courts will judge you right or wrong! It’s from La Fontaine, a French poet! I may be a CEO, but I have cultural background, Loxuru! And two, CEO’s have the reputation to be twisted characters, so I have a reputation of being twisted to keep up! The only thing I ask is, that you would not disappoint me during your crucifixion! Now it’s time for your welcoming ceremony!”
“Welcoming ceremony!?”
“A whipping! Cross Headmistress will take care for it! CH, I ask two things! One, Please do not wreck him, he is my guest I paid for and I want to see him alive and kicking, up to his cross! Two, will you please whip him suspended by his ankles, for his staring at my legs all the time in the car underway to here!”
“I was only admiring your driving style!”
“Save your smartass attitude for on your cross, Loxuru! CH, he is yours! I ‘ll watch!”

Again sorry for this English and maybe talentless hack …. But I dreamed to write it :) maybe someone will correct it someday ?

Arrival

Just like the others, I'm strapped on a bench by side of the plane. Now flies into the unknown, and my thoughts calm down partially, as if were enslaved by the state in which I found myself. This is some kind of acceptance and understanding of what is going to happen …
… ‘I will be crucified …’ it is like a statement in my thoughts and at the same time a question resulting from disbelief … Everything from the beginning reminds me - the house with the “commission”, my travel, invitation, … the hundreds of hours with crux-fantasy in internet…
‘… crucified … for real … … like in my dreams… …really like in my dreams? …’ – I’m feeling my growing arousal - beyond my control… I am pulling up my legs, wanting to hide my erection. The piece of linen on my hips doesn’t help at all … I don’t want it, but from my mind flows down pulsating wave of hot excitement… ‘Am I so terrible pervert ?! … how it happened!?… how it happened that I gave myself… maybe my life… for such fantasy !!? …’
‘.. I don’t want it ! … I really do not want something bad happen to me! …’ - I repeat in my mind once again …
We are flying and the time flows so slowly … I am throwing short look at the people in the plane again … although actually I avoid looking at anyone - I am too embarrassed about all this. They all are bound, dressed – or maybe undressed like me… Some time ago they were talking to each other - even I said something stupid of this nervousness … now everyone was absorbed in their own thoughts …
In this all – just these people are the most incomprehensible to me. Four men and six women - so various, from different countries… All the men are older than me. They seem to be stronger than I and in comparison with them, with my slim body I feel almost childish, like a poor, emaciated student… Are these seriously looking men perverts as I am? …
…And the women – they…, the reality of this is something unbelievable or unintelligible to me... How could happen that they are here? ... How could happen that they are here and they are so undressed… bound like me … The look at them is “dangerous” for me, although I got used to it partially. Their bare breasts, their bodies … only with loincloths and bonds what makes them even more attractive … They are not old as the men … few even as young as I am … or older but so attractive …
I can’t look because feel me again blushing … blushing ! … I try to curl up on the bench …
What kind of case made it! …right next to me, on my both sides, there are two maybe most pretty women I have ever seen … one with length brown hair - slightly older than me… distinguished and composed, of beautiful body… … and the second - a blonde with so delightful breasts …the whole stunning figure, face … young, maybe as I am .. but as if from another world, even undressed unattainable for someone like me … they both were like that … and directly opposite the third one – the beauty of brown hair, slim, medium breasted, with wise eyes … as she for a while looked at me …
There are other girl so attractive for me, with her slim figure …and two next about which I thought with respect… oh, I always immediately notice girls attractive to me… and I always want to fall on my knees before them and adore their beauty … oh, for the short moment I imagine to be in hands of the three beauties so close me … oh, I’m really stupid pervert which should be annihilated … .. executed …

The wheel hit and the plane lands… everyone in silence and motionless – we know, we arrived to the place - our AnotherWorld …
The high brunette – the lawyer from estate on island, orders us to stand up, …quickly.
I know - now it is starting… The second lady from island comes from pilot’s room. She stands next to me, in front of the woman on my left side – the one with length brown hair… and hangs around her neck string with the wooden board, with description … I manage to look and … now I know her name – Eulalia !… But now she comes before me !!, I’m looking at her …and my description is on my neck … with my name, with ashamed truth about me … I see - The big hairy man opposite me .. Carlozcruz… is reading my titulus … the girl standing directly before me .. Barbara … is looking at me with her big brown eyes … surprised …and I am feeling so ashamed … the two pure beauties standing on my both sides, the third before me …I am feeling so ashamed but my penis is growing slowly under my loincloth … it is truth.. it will be done … They will crucify me …

…..

… and the second - a blonde with so delightful breasts …the whole stunning figure, face … young, maybe as I am .. but as if from another world, even undressed unattainable for someone like me …
xM_12 (2).jpg Oh, you dont lose anything .... If she's Messaline, she's lesbian and there only for her lover woman Judith ...

the third before me …I am feeling so ashamed but my penis is growing slowly under my loincloth …

Not too near of me, I detest the cocks ! :D

View attachment 587926 Oh, you dont lose anything .... If she's Messaline, she's lesbian and there only for her lover woman Judith ...

Jajajajaja!! Don't worry ma Cherie Messa! She is GabriellaSivilla, you are very alike, blonde, 26, pretty....
Gabriella is of the same age than Wikk (Adgan) and also hetero. Perhaps they could do something for each other during the last shower!
You Messa were sitting between Amosad and Roberta during the flight, remember?

Not too near of me, I detest the cocks ! :D

No need to worry about that neither. If you recall, you were the only one who contacted the "Group" and made a deal before accepting. You will be kept away of cocks, reserved just for Judith. But you have to understand! You in loincloth and later naked on your cross! Our cocks will nevertheless react to your beauty!!!

Again sorry for this English and maybe talentless hack …. But I dreamed to write it :) maybe someone will correct it someday ?

Arrival

Just like the others, I'm strapped on a bench by side of the plane. Now flies into the unknown, and my thoughts calm down partially, as if were enslaved by the state in which I found myself. This is some kind of acceptance and understanding of what is going to happen …
… ‘I will be crucified …’ it is like a statement in my thoughts and at the same time a question resulting from disbelief … Everything from the beginning reminds me - the house with the “commission”, my travel, invitation, … the hundreds of hours with crux-fantasy in internet…
‘… crucified … for real … … like in my dreams… …really like in my dreams? …’ – I’m feeling my growing arousal - beyond my control… I am pulling up my legs, wanting to hide my erection. The piece of linen on my hips doesn’t help at all … I don’t want it, but from my mind flows down pulsating wave of hot excitement… ‘Am I so terrible pervert ?! … how it happened!?… how it happened that I gave myself… maybe my life… for such fantasy !!? …’
‘.. I don’t want it ! … I really do not want something bad happen to me! …’ - I repeat in my mind once again …
We are flying and the time flows so slowly … I am throwing short look at the people in the plane again … although actually I avoid looking at anyone - I am too embarrassed about all this. They all are bound, dressed – or maybe undressed like me… Some time ago they were talking to each other - even I said something stupid of this nervousness … now everyone was absorbed in their own thoughts …
In this all – just these people are the most incomprehensible to me. Four men and six women - so various, from different countries… All the men are older than me. They seem to be stronger than I and in comparison with them, with my slim body I feel almost childish, like a poor, emaciated student… Are these seriously looking men perverts as I am? …
…And the women – they…, the reality of this is something unbelievable or unintelligible to me... How could happen that they are here? ... How could happen that they are here and they are so undressed… bound like me … The look at them is “dangerous” for me, although I got used to it partially. Their bare breasts, their bodies … only with loincloths and bonds what makes them even more attractive … They are not old as the men … few even as young as I am … or older but so attractive …
I can’t look because feel me again blushing … blushing ! … I try to curl up on the bench …
What kind of case made it! …right next to me, on my both sides, there are two maybe most pretty women I have ever seen … one with length brown hair - slightly older than me… distinguished and composed, of beautiful body… … and the second - a blonde with so delightful breasts …the whole stunning figure, face … young, maybe as I am .. but as if from another world, even undressed unattainable for someone like me … they both were like that … and directly opposite the third one – the beauty of brown hair, slim, medium breasted, with wise eyes … as she for a while looked at me …
There are other girl so attractive for me, with her slim figure …and two next about which I thought with respect… oh, I always immediately notice girls attractive to me… and I always want to fall on my knees before them and adore their beauty … oh, for the short moment I imagine to be in hands of the three beauties so close me … oh, I’m really stupid pervert which should be annihilated … .. executed …

The wheel hit and the plane lands… everyone in silence and motionless – we know, we arrived to the place - our AnotherWorld …
The high brunette – the lawyer from estate on island, orders us to stand up, …quickly.
I know - now it is starting… The second lady from island comes from pilot’s room. She stands next to me, in front of the woman on my left side – the one with length brown hair… and hangs around her neck string with the wooden board, with description … I manage to look and … now I know her name – Eulalia !… But now she comes before me !!, I’m looking at her …and my description is on my neck … with my name, with ashamed truth about me … I see - The big hairy man opposite me .. Carlozcruz… is reading my titulus … the girl standing directly before me .. Barbara … is looking at me with her big brown eyes … surprised …and I am feeling so ashamed … the two pure beauties standing on my both sides, the third before me …I am feeling so ashamed but my penis is growing slowly under my loincloth … it is truth.. it will be done … They will crucify me …

…..
Thanks a lot Wikk! Again this the idea of the thread, the different points of view.
And your English is good enough to get me very excited reading your words.
On the other hand, you will realize when they lead us out of the plane that I am hairy, but not big. I have broad shoulders and keep myself in shape for my age, but my height is 1,74 cms.
Thanks again for your contribution.
I think we are all enjoying this story, and that is the idea!

…And the women – they…, the reality of this is something unbelievable or unintelligible to me... How could happen that they are here? ... How could happen that they are here and they are so undressed… bound like ...
... Their bare breasts, their bodies … only with loincloths and bonds what makes them even more attractive …

… the two pure beauties standing on my both sides, the third before me …

…..

Yes Wikk (Adgan) they are are so gorgeous! All of them, Eulalia, Barbaria, Messa, GabriellaSivilla, Fat Slave Girl, Roberta...the six ladies will look incredibly sexy and attractive to us during the hours we still have.
We are very lucky ending crucified with such a highly arousing female company!

Even when flying low above the waves, I wondered whether there would be no possibility to be spotted? Isn’t the Mediterranean monitored by AWACS, looking for emigrant boats and possible terror attacks? A low flying plane? That must look very suspicious!? My last hope is that we would be soon intercepted by some F-18, Typhoon or Rafale. Suppose they would, and force the plane to land, what would they think of its cargo? A few passengers, nearly naked, tied by hands, ankles and to each other by the neck. A cargo of timber and nails? Some way for us to get press coverage!?

Or would there be an explanation?
‘This is for television, for a reality adventure competition show! These are the participants underway to the adventure location! The show will be called ‘Crucifixion Island’ or ‘Expedition crucifixion’! Of course, with the nudity and the cruel context, the show will not be aired in prime time. It will be for adults, and behind a pay wall!’

But no interceptors show up! There seem to be a lot of gaps in the defense of the Mediterranean. Or is a low flying plane only a threatening priority when it is heading towards Europe, otherwise not? Where is NATO when you need them?

Perhaps we actually are in some adult oriented adventure show?
“From the intake location, the participants are now brought to an unknown destination! Their first treatment after arrival has been humiliating : stripping naked, topped by a real whipping! During transport, they are tied and only wear a loincloth. For keeping up the suspense, the participants still think they will be crucified for real, with nails, to die on their cross! They look anxious, confused! This is a completely new experience for them! The mixed company of men and women makes them both embarrassed and excited!”

Maybe our flight has been permitted by air traffic control, and our low altitude we are flying, may be just for the show too?
Finally, we reached land. The plane pulled up somewhat, and shortly thereafter, we landed. The ramp of the cargo door was opened. Hot dry air invaded the cabin. That woman Aline ordered us to stand up and follow her.

We had arrived in some arid location. It must have been a wealthy holiday resort or so, but much of its glamour had gone.

A hot sun fell on our nearly naked bodies, as we threaded on the tarmac of the airfield. Even before my eyes had adapted to the bright sunlight, I had noticed a welcoming committee. Tied up in a row, we had to walk between two rows of people, all with a lustful and mocking look. Clearly, these were our ‘owners’, the people who had paid to see us crucified. I immediately recognized ‘my’ CEO in the group. She wore a yellow summer dress, a straw hat and black sunglasses, which however could not hide her wicked satisfaction, particularly when she spotted me in the row.
This was a situation I often had fantasized about. An arousing fantasy, but still, a fantasy. Now it suddenly got real, and regardless whether it is for ‘real’ real, or just a wicked show, it was all very confusing. On one hand being stared at in this condition by strangers, felt uneasy and humiliating. But luckily, I was not alone, and the fact to be in a company of fellow prisoners, gave some strength to bear it, and even to experience some excitement.
Some of the ‘owners’ were filming our arrival. I still wonder whether there are television cameras around, somewhere hidden? Is there a commentator?

“The participants leave the plane! They walk out through the cargo door ramp. Naked and restrained, it is a walk of shame between two rows of the people who paid to see them humiliated and who look forward to their crucifixion. What goes through the heads of these prisoners, as they endure this ordeal? They will see now the knoll on which the preparations are made for the crucifixion. Are they afraid, or do they feel other emotions? After all, this is something they have always silently whished for themselves in their most weird fantasies?”

But, as far as I know, it is not for the show! I try to hold my head down! But still, the naked bodies of my companions draw my view. How ambiguous! Would I hide in shame and fear, or would I submit to my fantasy becoming real, regardless whether the onlookers may notice it? After all, perhaps, another weird experience like this will never come again?

‘This is for television, for a reality adventure competition show! These are the participants underway to the adventure location! The show will be called ‘Crucifixion Island’ or ‘Expedition crucifixion’! Of course, with the nudity and the cruel context, the show will not be aired in prime time. It will be for adults, and behind a pay wall!’

Sounds like a marketing buzz saw! Watch out Hollywood, here we come! Think of the spin-offs too!

Even when flying low above the waves, I wondered whether there would be no possibility to be spotted? Isn’t the Mediterranean monitored by AWACS, looking for emigrant boats and possible terror attacks? A low flying plane? That must look very suspicious!? My last hope is that we would be soon intercepted by some F-18, Typhoon or Rafale. Suppose they would, and force the plane to land, what would they think of its cargo? A few passengers, nearly naked, tied by hands, ankles and to each other by the neck. A cargo of timber and nails? Some way for us to get press coverage!?

But no interceptors show up! There seem to be a lot of gaps in the defense of the Mediterranean. Or is a low flying plane only a threatening priority when it is heading towards Europe, otherwise not? Where is NATO when you need them?

Perhaps we actually are in some adult oriented adventure show?
“From the intake location, the participants are now brought to an unknown destination! Their first treatment after arrival has been humiliating : stripping naked, topped by a real whipping! During transport, they are tied and only wear a loincloth. For keeping up the suspense, the participants still think they will be crucified for real, with nails, to die on their cross! They look anxious, confused! This is a completely new experience for them! The mixed company of men and women makes them both embarrassed and excited!”

Maybe our flight has been permitted by air traffic control, and our low altitude we are flying, may be just for the show too?
Finally, we reached land. The plane pulled up somewhat, and shortly thereafter, we landed. The ramp of the cargo door was opened. Hot dry air invaded the cabin. That woman Aline ordered us to stand up and follow her.

We had arrived in some arid location. It must have been a wealthy holiday resort or so, but much of its glamour had gone.

A hot sun fell on our nearly naked bodies, as we threaded on the tarmac of the airfield. Even before my eyes had adapted to the bright sunlight, I had noticed a welcoming committee. Tied up in a row, we had to walk between two rows of people, all with a lustful and mocking look. Clearly, these were our ‘owners’, the people who had paid to see us crucified. I immediately recognized ‘my’ CEO in the group. She wore a yellow summer dress, a straw hat and black sunglasses, which however could not hide her wicked satisfaction, particularly when she spotted me in the row.
This was a situation I often had fantasized about. An arousing fantasy, but still, a fantasy. Now it suddenly got real, and regardless whether it is for ‘real’ real, or just a wicked show, it was all very confusing. On one hand being stared at in this condition by strangers, felt uneasy and humiliating. But luckily, I was not alone, and the fact to be in a company of fellow prisoners, gave some strength to bear it, and even to experience some excitement.
Some of the ‘owners’ were filming our arrival. I still wonder whether there are television cameras around, somewhere hidden? Is there a commentator?

“The participants leave the plane! They walk out through the cargo door ramp. Naked and restrained, it is a walk of shame between two rows of the people who paid to see them humiliated and who look forward to their crucifixion. What goes through the heads of these prisoners, as they endure this ordeal? They will see now the knoll on which the preparations are made for the crucifixion. Are they afraid, or do they feel other emotions? After all, this is something they have always silently whished for themselves in their most weird fantasies?”

But, as far as I know, it is not for the show! I try to hold my head down! But still, the naked bodies of my companions draw my view. How ambiguous! Would I hide in shame and fear, or would I submit to my fantasy becoming real, regardless whether the onlookers may notice it? After all, perhaps, another weird experience like this will never come again?

Very clever my dear Graf,
But I really think the chances of being intercepted were slim.
Not many possibilities of an NATO E3-A from Geilenkirchen Air Base taken a look to that low priority area of no particular strategic interest at the moment.
And we were flying between Sicily and Libya, at less than 50 feet and below 150 knots. Even if detected, I don't think the Aeronautica Militare would have classified us as a threat and scramble a couple of Eurofighters.
In fact we got there unharmed.
But again, good thinking.

Another questions my fellow crucificants,
For those of you still interested in being crucified, I would like to know if you have preferences or requests about your executioner.
I believe the guests interested in personally nailing one of the condemned, had entered in the same lottery and according the results ranged in order. If they were lucky they had been able to win one of the carnifex positions.
But they are trying to please us also (killing us in the process, of course!).
So they will like to know your preferences (men or woman, old or young, race, etc...).
Any special characteristic?
Some of you already have executioner assigned (Messa,...).
But for the rest I would appreciate if you, once again, give me your answers.
Thanks!
Carlos+

Fellow Members of the Crucifixion Party,

I am posting one of my rudimentary sketches to give you an idea of where we are at the moment.
I include also the updated schedule of the Event.
At this moment I am writing the Pillories and Post part (poorly illustrated by the sketch). I hope to post tomorrow the next chapter.
Sorry for the slow pace, bust rest assure that is my firm determination to get all of us nailed naked in our crosses as soon as possible.
I hope you are still interested.

Thank you for your patience and always hoping for your contributions.

Carlos+

13:30 14:30. Cross fitting session. We will get measures for our crosses.
14:30 16:00. Grave digging. We will finish our common grave.
16:00 17:00. We will get cleaned by water hose. Brake.
17:00-18:45 Pillories and whipping posts. Our owners will have their first chance of examining, touching, use us sexually, punish or talk to us. Our Executioners will introduce themselves to us.
18:45-20:15. Light Dinner, second drugs dose and bowel cleaning process.
20:15. To our individual cells.
A lottery was run among the Owners and an order was established. According to that order the Owners may request one of us and spend half of the night with one of us.
There are some exceptions. You will learn about that later on.
01:00 Change of shift in the cells. A different owner takes each of us for his/her pleasure.
06:00 Wake up call.
06:30 07:30 Very light breakfast with next doses of medication.
07:30 09:00 We will be allowed a communal shower and allowed to engage in sexual activities among us.
09:00-09:30 Whipping.
09:30-10:15 Via Crucis.
10:30 Crucifixions.
………..
Burial.

Attachments

• P&P.jpg
    P&P.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 303

I am posting one of my rudimentary sketches to give you an idea of where we are at the moment.
At this moment I am writing the Pillories and Post part (poorly illustrated by the sketch). I hope to post tomorrow the next chapter.
Sorry for the slow pace, bust rest assure that is my firm determination to get all of us nailed naked in our crosses as soon as possible.

Carlos+

17:00-18:45 Pillories and whipping posts. Our owners will have their first chance of examining, touching, use us sexually, punish or talk to us. Our Executioners will introduce themselves to us.
A lottery was run among the Owners and an order was established. According to that order the Owners may request one of us and spend half of the night with one of us.
01:00 Change of shift in the cells. A different owner takes each of us for his/her pleasure.
07:30 09:00 We will be allowed a communal shower and allowed to engage in sexual activities among us.
………..
Burial.
Splendid description, wonderful sketch!

Carlos+

………..
Burial.
I agree! Great work Carlos!

Back
Top Bottom