MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi to all,
Because of the next VI part I have changed end of my last part … (as proposal and question to Carlos - maybe Patrizio writes his short parts as one of witnessing that show?)

end of last part:
**​

…It is evening - I am sitting in my cell and my skin is still burning, is still redden. At the mention I go red with embarrassment - I've never been in this situation in my life ...
All was whirl … thrilling? … I was standing at stake, with bound hands above my head, on the stake was the board with embarrassing description of me… The women… ladies… around me … laughing at me, slapping my face, my buttocks, pulling nipples … they turned me around, watching and touching from the back and the front, between my legs, looking into my teeth … still laughing, speaking how nice boy I am … asking if I would like to fuck them, be fucked … why I am so admiring beautiful girls … that I should give nice show dancing on cross … that it is so pity … will I cry and scream in pain on cross? … that they will keep my pictures as a souvenir … …they stroked me with riding crops – in front and back, slapped, pulled … not seriously – more for fun … I was aroused with penis in full erection as they touched me … happily covered with loincloth … but dreaming to be bare, to be masturbated by them until the end and again ... but they didn’t do it … …

And then she! … Marlen! The one of these four women…, my Mistress - as she called herself … what I agreed to so quickly ... Oh .. what it was! .. this girl - no mature lady!, mature lady so gorgeous! so wonderful! Dark skinned, big deep eyes, this voice… this body, this shape of full attractiveness!
If you meet such women on the street you think She is not from here … you know she is beauty but you afraid even to think of her… if she ask you something you want immediately answer, guessing the rest of the question in your mind, and when it comes to sexuality, you wouldn’t know how to do it with someone like She -with such beauty which is for some gods… not for you …
Were only she and I …and her eyes before me …
That tone of her voice when she spoke to me ... I just wanted what she wished …
She closed my neck into the yoke like an animal - and I agreed, wished it!… she talked to me - and I dreamed to agree with her … I felt me her slave there, for real - I become her slave … I felt I should be on my knees before her… or in this yoke – as it properly was …
And She she disrobes from her waist down ! I have it still in my eyes … this moment!
Her high heels, her long legs like heaven, her hips .. this triangle of black…
I wanted to look at her face, eyes, lips talking to me…I wanted to look at long legs, hips …at the same time …
I was in the yoke, but I wanted to be on my knees adoring her, whispering how beauty she is …
Grabbing my hair with hand, she lifted my head and my lips were in her dark triangle …
She talked that she will kill me, that she will crucify me… and I asked her - please do it …
She wanted I express my gratitude to her… and I did it the best way I as could, with my heart…
I was so aroused … so much I wanted to give her at least some pleaser … I adored her with my lips and tongue…
…Then … it was dildo on strap, her hands on my hips ..
it was never before in my life… painful ? I closed and then opened my eyes and my hips were cooperating with her movements…
Around me I saw these all in stocks (yokes) – groaning, fucked, with faces in crotches of her owners… two big, mature women striking themselves with straps and crying from pain … were it we, the people from plane where they were looking quite normal ? and now more similar to animals?...

It is evening – I cleaned myself – good we have water here.
I am sitting in my cell and my skin is still burning, is still redden. I’m blushing…

Hi to all,
Because of the next VI part I have changed end of my last part … (as proposal and question to Carlos - maybe Patrizio writes his short parts as one of witnessing that show?)

end of last part:
**​

…It is evening - I am sitting in my cell and my skin is still burning, is still redden. At the mention I go red with embarrassment - I've never been in this situation in my life ...
All was whirl … thrilling? … I was standing at stake, with bound hands above my head, on the stake was the board with embarrassing description of me… The women… ladies… around me … laughing at me, slapping my face, my buttocks, pulling nipples … they turned me around, watching and touching from the back and the front, between my legs, looking into my teeth … still laughing, speaking how nice boy I am … asking if I would like to fuck them, be fucked … why I am so admiring beautiful girls … that I should give nice show dancing on cross … that it is so pity … will I cry and scream in pain on cross? … that they will keep my pictures as a souvenir … …they stroked me with riding crops – in front and back, slapped, pulled … not seriously – more for fun … I was aroused with penis in full erection as they touched me … happily covered with loincloth … but dreaming to be bare, to be masturbated by them until the end and again ... but they didn’t do it … …

And then she! … Marlen! The one of these four women…, my Mistress - as she called herself … what I agreed to so quickly ... Oh .. what it was! .. this girl - no mature lady!, mature lady so gorgeous! so wonderful! Dark skinned, big deep eyes, this voice… this body, this shape of full attractiveness!
If you meet such women on the street you think She is not from here … you know she is beauty but you afraid even to think of her… if she ask you something you want immediately answer, guessing the rest of the question in your mind, and when it comes to sexuality, you wouldn’t know how to do it with someone like She -with such beauty which is for some gods… not for you …
She closed my neck into the yoke like an animal - and I agreed, wished it!… she talked to me - and I dreamed to agree with her … I felt me her slave there, for real - I become her slave … I felt I should be on my knees before her… or in this yoke – as it properly was …
And She she disrobes from her waist down ! I have it still in my eyes … this moment!
I wanted to look at her face, eyes, lips talking to me…I wanted to look at long legs, hips …at the same time …
I was in the yoke, but I wanted to be on my knees adoring her, whispering how beauty she is …
Grabbing my hair with hand, she lifted my head and my lips were in her dark triangle …
She talked that she will kill me, that she will crucify me… and I asked her - please do it …
She wanted I express my gratitude to her… and I did it the best way I as could, with my heart…
I was so aroused … so much I wanted to give her at least some pleaser … I adored her with my lips and tongue…
it was never before in my life… painful ? I closed and then opened my eyes and my hips were cooperating with her movements…
Around me I saw these all in stocks (yokes) – groaning, fucked, with faces in crotches of her owners… two big, mature women striking themselves with straps and crying from pain … were it we, the people from plane where they were looking quite normal ? and now more similar to animals?...

It is evening – I cleaned myself – good we have water here.
I am sitting in my cell and my skin is still burning, is still redden. I’m blushing…
Very good Wikk! Exciting, intense...

Exciting experience!:clap:
If they think they are tormenying their prisoners...?They could be wrong!:cool:

Part VI

-Come! Let’s put you in the yoke. - She says while releasing the chain that bounded Carlo’s wrists and putting his neck in the pillory in front of his stake. She them clips his hands to the vertical post and stands in front of him.

To his greater surprise he realizes that she is naked from her waist down with the exception of black high heel shoes.
He doesn’t know where to look, if to her face or to her well trimmed pussy. He finds her totally gorgeous while she laughs seeing his surprise.
-I hope you like what you see Carlos- the Headmistress says smiling broadly and swinging her hips forward emphasizing her sex. - Let me explain what is next. Now is when the executioners introduce themselves to the particular condemned they are going to nail and they express their gratitude, typically offering oral sex to their executioners. – She finishes looking intently into his eyes.
-So you will be the one…
-Yes Carlos. I will be the one nailing you to your cross. I will be the one who will execute you. What do you feel?
-I am very glad it’s going to be you. I don’t know why…But if asked, I would have requested you!
-Oh...Carlos! You can’t imagine how much your words excite me!
It is obvious that we felt a real connection from the moment we met. I was intrigued and excited by your stories, but I wasn’t expecting it was going to be so powerful! Your attitude is making this experience much more intense.
-I told you.-The man in the pillory declared –I don’t know why, but I am yours.
-Again, you make me very happy Carlos…and now show me what you can do.

She approached the pillory and adjusted the vertical post to the exact height. She put her cunt in front of Carlos mouth and grabbed the wood yoke around his head.
Without wasting time Carlos starts licking, kissing and tenderly biting her lips. Her sex is fragrant and warm.
-Not bad at all! – And I want you to know that I have been practicing a lot. I will do a good job tomorrow …Mmmmm!!!!Yes! There! - She starts to move her hips while moaning her delight.
Soon her body is shaking from pleasure and Carlos feels pride for having been able to please her.

While the Headmistress is still recovering a young woman in loincloth and with her wrist also tied at her back enters Carlos’s field of view.
He is surprised. Definitely she didn’t arrive with them in the plane.
She looks less than twenty. Has long jet black hair down to the start of her ass and pale white skin.
Carlos notices that she has one eye piercing light blue and her right is a light green. She is about 5'3 and slender, nice breasts.
Her soft, round facial features express arousal and pure joy.
-Ah! She arrived on time in the end! - The Headmistress now recovered exclaims after following Carlo’s gaze.
-Her name is Fayre Archeron. She contacted us on the last moment. She received her message very late. Some kind of server problem, and being so young on top, my intentions were to leave her out of this. But she insisted so much! She really craved for her cross, and a very original one. You will see Carlos!
The girl is being led by a woman towards a vacant pillory.
-So we prepared an alternative route and obviously, it worked.-the Headmistress finishes while inserting the proper side of a strapless dildo into her sex. The other side is quite big and Carlos looks worried at the artificial prick the woman is now displaying.
-Yes my dear. I am afraid I am about to rape you! - She laughs while positioning herself behind Carlos and getting rid of the loincloth.

At that moment almost all the prisoners are already joked into their pillories.

Amosad is receiving the attentions of a big man who has made him to suck his cock before getting behind him, putting aside the loincloth and ramming him deep.
-Do you like being used by the man who is going to crucify you Amosad?
-Yes Sir! – The prisoner answered.
-Good! Call me Master John and now show me now what a dirty pig you are and push back, so you get fully impaled!
Obeying his Executioner the prisoner couldn’t help to get aroused by the rough treatment and the humiliation.

On the next pillory the GabriellaSivilla is also being offered her Carnifex penis to lick and kiss before her rape.
-You are really a beautiful girl Gabriella! – Her Executioner is telling her.
He is a man of about fifty and looks strong and brutal.
-My name is Master George and let me explain what I going to do to you. Once you arrive to that knoll over there – He pointed to the elevation behind the Resort – carrying your patibulum, of course, I think I will rape you one last time, then …Oh, good…keep sucking like that!...As I was saying, I will put you on top of your cross, fix you with the zip ties so you can’t move and I will insert one by one your four nails. They are quite sharp and we have talked about pushing them trough your bodies with our hands before actually using the mallets and hammers. But I think I will rather use the mallet from the start. And make you look at while he nails go into your body.
What do you think? Oh! You can’t talk with my cock in your mouth! - He teases the young Italian- Ooohhh!! Very good!!!
It looks like you are having a good time too. Perhaps I will rape you once I have already nailed your wrist, yes that is an idea.-the executioner continued describing her imminent tortures while Gabriella keeps licking and sucking with great skill and some enthusiasm- And finally we will raise your cross and once secured, I will remove your loincloth so everybody may admire such a beauty nailed high on her cross…Ahaahhhh!!!-the man cried reaching a huge orgasm and spurting his seed inside Gabriella’s mouth. She swallows all without being told.
When he recovers from the orgasm he stars using a riding crop on Gabriella’s exposed bum, but soon the eroticism of the situation gets him another erection and unknotting the girl’s loincloth he rams his cock inside her with a single brutal push while the girl shouted her pain.
-Oh! You are not ready darling?- he whispers leaning forward with his hands on her hips.
Soon I will get you excited. Aren’t you the Queen of Whores?- He continues pushing with rhythm and force- I am going to enjoy this more than I imagined. In exchange I will try to give you some pleasure perhaps…we will see…

In the meantime one of his four torturers has taken Wikk to his pillory and is informing him of her Executioner privileges over him. She is a tall woman, dark skinned, with well-toned muscles and a gorgeous body.
-Adgan, my name is Marlén and tomorrow I will execute you by crucifixion.
-Yes Mistress - he babbles shocked.
-I am going to release you from the post and I want you to put your neck in the yoke.
The young man does as told and the woman closes the pillory and secures his tied hands to the vertical post.
-Let me adjust your mouth’s position my dear. I want you to be able to express your gratitude to me. It took me a lot of practice to master the hammer and nails art. But believe me Adgan, I can now nail anything with a high degree of efficiency!- She declares while adjusting the position. Then, she disrobes from her waist down.
-But before we start Adgan, we have to talk. I am the one who tomorrow will lead you to your cross. I will direct your nailing and the raising of your cross. And, finally, I will remove your loincloth leaving you naked in front of everybody; naked and crucified Adgan.
I could just do it; of course, you can do nothing to stop me. But I want something different from you.
You are a deviant and perverted young man. You know that. - She continued.
-For years you have been excited by the idea of being crucified. You have dreamed of becoming a sexual object, nailed on your cross in front of pretty girls.
You are a pervert and you know you should be punished. You feel dirty and you carry the heavy load of your guilt.
Well, I am going to take that load from you. I will punish you as we know you deserve. I am going to give you what you have been craving for.
Unfortunately I will have to kill you in the process my darling. - She adds letting her words sink.

-But when you find yourself nailed tomorrow in your cross, naked and humiliated, with the others, besides the shame and the terrible pain you will also feel a great relief. – She continued, while Wikk listened in a daze, looking at her beautiful sex.
-You will realize that your destiny was the cross and that you are suffering the punishment you deserve.
You will feel at peace at last.
And you will be grateful to me.
I will also take care of you during your crucifixion. You are going to look so cute crucified!
I will be close and from time to time I will flog you and, if you behave well, I may decide to pleasure you.-She was looking intently at him and slowly approaching him.
-And me Adgan, I have been waiting for this chance all my life also. And for me, the relationship between Executioner and condemned, between you and me, matters a lot.
If we look around you will notice the different pairs behaving in different ways.-She pointed.
-Loxuru for example and her CEO. That one is complicated. They feel a strong attraction, but also reluctance.
Messa and Judith are in their own world of love, lust and sadism. And it’s an old mutual dependence.
I would say that Carlos and the Headmistress have collided. They never anticipated the attraction they feel in this particular situation.
And so on, all different you see? - She continued getting closer to Wikk.

-But what I want from you is your total submission, I want your desire, I want you desperately wishing to join your nails and your cross!
-Yes Mistress Susan- Wikk answered incredibly excited by the woman’s words and the view of her fragrant labia, now a couple of inches from his mouth.
-If so, ask me!-Susan shouted.
-Mistress Susan, take me to my cross, be my Executioner, please crucify me!- Wikk begged.
-I will, and now please me! When you finish I will tell you another small secret! - She said pressing at last her sex against the young man’s face and feeling how he started desperately to lick her.

The couple composed by Fat Slave Girl and Nudeboy is being forced to suck their Executioners cocks simultaneously while leaning in their yokes.
They had introduced themselves as Antony and Giulio respectively and they are giving a quite rough treatment while explaining how they will whip and crucify them the next morning.
The result is that both are quite aroused and sucking and lapping with a high degree of enthusiasm.
From time to time they look at each other and imagine how they are going to do the same tomorrow.
They will look at each other again, but they will be nailed already in the way they are being told by their Executioners.
Once both Masters are satisfied they enter the man and the woman from behind and start ramming them hard, while calling them “fat masochist whore” or “dirty faggot”.
Nevertheless when the condemned are asked if they have any objections to the plan they state their total agreement with the sentences and thank their masters for the hard fucking they are getting.

In the same row of posts and pillories Loxuru is being attended by the CEO of the Californian Company and they seem to be absorbed in their own world, totally indifferent to what is taking place around them.
(see post #232)

(This is by Messa and me)

"...Something similar is going on with Messaline and Judith. Messa was asking her lover to punish and pleasure her in succession. She asked for Judith to whip her hard because she knows how much excites her that kind of request.

And the cruel whip of Judith is lacerating this so tender flesh, this flesh that Judith had so many times caressed, inducing the pleasure like only two women know to reach together …
Thirty lashes are now visible to the Messaline’body , many of them have let a bloody mark but Messaline is always proud !
She is proud to be tortured by her lover, she can show to her how her love is great ; in submitting her body to the Judith’whip, she gives to her a deep evidence of the huge love that she can have for her !

In viewing that, many people who had payed to be present, are looking like in trance, mainly the women who can’t impede to masturbing …
“Mmmmmmm ! “ Are they thinking “If only I could try some light BDSM session , not at this level but to feel these whip’sensations to my body could be so much exciting !"
It is what , precisely, the promoters of this show wanted to avert but , in fact, is it ?
This question stays opened …
But after that Judith reaches the fifty lashes,
Messaline asks to be caressed and Judith also complies talking tenderly to her in a low and soothing voice. During the next hour Judith will offer her lover the delight of her sex and get a lot of pleasure from the willing blonde."

A man of less than thirty introduces himself to Eulalia as Master Diego. He places her in the pillory and takes some time caressing her body before administering her some punishment with his riding crop.
He is possessive but not unkind when he offers Eulalia his cock and explains in a matter of fact way, the steps that he will take to get her properly crucified. During the explanation Eulalia listens while lapping and kissing her Executioner's manhood.
She also receives him inside her cunt showing him the submission owed to a Master and Executioner by a good slave.
And in the end she can’t help but to reach a surprisingly good orgasm.

Barbaria is secured leaning with her head in the pillory and her wrists manacled to the post. Her Executioner is a strong man of close to fifty years old called Paul. He is alternating a stern attitude with some attentions while performing the same protocol.
It looks like it has been discussed among the group of Executioners:
Introduction, fellatio, whipping and rape while providing at some point a description of the crucifixion’s procedures.
Barbaria on her part is alternating her rebellious nature with feelings of sexual arousal and submission she is unable to suppress.
She ends up telling herself that since tomorrow, no matter what, she is going to be crucified by Paul, she should enjoy it as much as possible.
How she may get excited with, or enjoy in any degree her own execution remains a complete mystery for her. And at this point of her life, or death, she is giving up trying to understand it

Roberta is very excited with the woman that has put her in the yoke.

-I am Mistress Sarah and I will be your Executioner. - The woman has said.

She was around forty five years old, black hair and with an elegant and slim figure.

-You are a really fat slut and quite a masochist according with I have read in your posts. - She continued while removing her skirt. She had nothing but her shoes now from her waist down. Roberta observed she has a lovely pussy with the pubic hair perfectly trimmed leaving her labia free.

-So since I am a sadist that always wanted to crucify a dirty whore like you, I believe we may be of service to each other. – Her remaining garment is a very translucent black blouse and Roberta from her position reaches the conclusion that her Mistress and Executioner has also very large and well shaped breast. The woman is gorgeous.

- It is going to be a hard work to take care of somebody like you , so start eating my cunt right now and you better do a good job if you want any release for you tomorrow- Sarah says putting at last her sex against Roberta’s face who doesn’t waist a second and start kissing and licking enthusiastically. – Let me remind you that when I nail your wrists to your cross it will be extremely difficult for you to touch yourself – Sarah states ironically while starting to feel the skilled tongue of the condemned woman.

After some minutes of moaning and lapping Roberta darts her tongue against her Mistress clit and sends her into a shattering orgasm. She has to hold on the stock and on Roberta’s head while recovering. But once she does she takes a leather strap and asks:

-Would you like some attention to your huge bottom?

-Yes Milady! If it pleases you!- The fat condemned ask eagerly-

-Yes. It pleases me- Answers the Mistress while starting to hit Roberta’s bum with force and good cadence.

After a good punishment Sarah dons and strapless dildo and enters Roberta from behind ramming her deep without pity.

Roberta cries in a mixture of acute pain and dark pleasure.

-Yes Roberta, I like how you take your punishment! And once I finish with you perhaps you and Fat Slave Girl could perform for us?

I heard you can present a very entertaining duo!-Mistress Sarah laughs.

(To be continued…)

With so many stories crossing I probably made mistakes. If you see errors in the story, please let me know!

Carlos+
Thank you, it has been fantastic, Carlos. I want more.

Part VI

-Come! Let’s put you in the yoke. - She says while releasing the chain that bounded Carlo’s wrists and putting his neck in the pillory in front of his stake. She them clips his hands to the vertical post and stands in front of him.

To his greater surprise he realizes that she is naked from her waist down with the exception of black high heel shoes.
He doesn’t know where to look, if to her face or to her well trimmed pussy. He finds her totally gorgeous while she laughs seeing his surprise.
-I hope you like what you see Carlos- the Headmistress says smiling broadly and swinging her hips forward emphasizing her sex. - Let me explain what is next. Now is when the executioners introduce themselves to the particular condemned they are going to nail and they express their gratitude, typically offering oral sex to their executioners. – She finishes looking intently into his eyes.
-So you will be the one…
-Yes Carlos. I will be the one nailing you to your cross. I will be the one who will execute you. What do you feel?
-I am very glad it’s going to be you. I don’t know why…But if asked, I would have requested you!
-Oh...Carlos! You can’t imagine how much your words excite me!
It is obvious that we felt a real connection from the moment we met. I was intrigued and excited by your stories, but I wasn’t expecting it was going to be so powerful! Your attitude is making this experience much more intense.
-I told you.-The man in the pillory declared –I don’t know why, but I am yours.
-Again, you make me very happy Carlos…and now show me what you can do.

She approached the pillory and adjusted the vertical post to the exact height. She put her cunt in front of Carlos mouth and grabbed the wood yoke around his head.
Without wasting time Carlos starts licking, kissing and tenderly biting her lips. Her sex is fragrant and warm.
-Not bad at all! – And I want you to know that I have been practicing a lot. I will do a good job tomorrow …Mmmmm!!!!Yes! There! - She starts to move her hips while moaning her delight.
Soon her body is shaking from pleasure and Carlos feels pride for having been able to please her.

While the Headmistress is still recovering a young woman in loincloth and with her wrist also tied at her back enters Carlos’s field of view.
He is surprised. Definitely she didn’t arrive with them in the plane.
She looks less than twenty. Has long jet black hair down to the start of her ass and pale white skin.
Carlos notices that she has one eye piercing light blue and her right is a light green. She is about 5'3 and slender, nice breasts.
Her soft, round facial features express arousal and pure joy.
-Ah! She arrived on time in the end! - The Headmistress now recovered exclaims after following Carlo’s gaze.
-Her name is Fayre Archeron. She contacted us on the last moment. She received her message very late. Some kind of server problem, and being so young on top, my intentions were to leave her out of this. But she insisted so much! She really craved for her cross, and a very original one. You will see Carlos!
The girl is being led by a woman towards a vacant pillory.
-So we prepared an alternative route and obviously, it worked.-the Headmistress finishes while inserting the proper side of a strapless dildo into her sex. The other side is quite big and Carlos looks worried at the artificial prick the woman is now displaying.
-Yes my dear. I am afraid I am about to rape you! - She laughs while positioning herself behind Carlos and getting rid of the loincloth.

At that moment almost all the prisoners are already joked into their pillories.

Amosad is receiving the attentions of a big man who has made him to suck his cock before getting behind him, putting aside the loincloth and ramming him deep.
-Do you like being used by the man who is going to crucify you Amosad?
-Yes Sir! – The prisoner answered.
-Good! Call me Master John and now show me now what a dirty pig you are and push back, so you get fully impaled!
Obeying his Executioner the prisoner couldn’t help to get aroused by the rough treatment and the humiliation.

On the next pillory the GabriellaSivilla is also being offered her Carnifex penis to lick and kiss before her rape.
-You are really a beautiful girl Gabriella! – Her Executioner is telling her.
He is a man of about fifty and looks strong and brutal.
-My name is Master George and let me explain what I going to do to you. Once you arrive to that knoll over there – He pointed to the elevation behind the Resort – carrying your patibulum, of course, I think I will rape you one last time, then …Oh, good…keep sucking like that!...As I was saying, I will put you on top of your cross, fix you with the zip ties so you can’t move and I will insert one by one your four nails. They are quite sharp and we have talked about pushing them trough your bodies with our hands before actually using the mallets and hammers. But I think I will rather use the mallet from the start. And make you look at while he nails go into your body.
What do you think? Oh! You can’t talk with my cock in your mouth! - He teases the young Italian- Ooohhh!! Very good!!!
It looks like you are having a good time too. Perhaps I will rape you once I have already nailed your wrist, yes that is an idea.-the executioner continued describing her imminent tortures while Gabriella keeps licking and sucking with great skill and some enthusiasm- And finally we will raise your cross and once secured, I will remove your loincloth so everybody may admire such a beauty nailed high on her cross…Ahaahhhh!!!-the man cried reaching a huge orgasm and spurting his seed inside Gabriella’s mouth. She swallows all without being told.
When he recovers from the orgasm he stars using a riding crop on Gabriella’s exposed bum, but soon the eroticism of the situation gets him another erection and unknotting the girl’s loincloth he rams his cock inside her with a single brutal push while the girl shouted her pain.
-Oh! You are not ready darling?- he whispers leaning forward with his hands on her hips.
Soon I will get you excited. Aren’t you the Queen of Whores?- He continues pushing with rhythm and force- I am going to enjoy this more than I imagined. In exchange I will try to give you some pleasure perhaps…we will see…

In the meantime one of his four torturers has taken Wikk to his pillory and is informing him of her Executioner privileges over him. She is a tall woman, dark skinned, with well-toned muscles and a gorgeous body.
-Adgan, my name is Marlén and tomorrow I will execute you by crucifixion.
-Yes Mistress - he babbles shocked.
-I am going to release you from the post and I want you to put your neck in the yoke.
The young man does as told and the woman closes the pillory and secures his tied hands to the vertical post.
-Let me adjust your mouth’s position my dear. I want you to be able to express your gratitude to me. It took me a lot of practice to master the hammer and nails art. But believe me Adgan, I can now nail anything with a high degree of efficiency!- She declares while adjusting the position. Then, she disrobes from her waist down.
-But before we start Adgan, we have to talk. I am the one who tomorrow will lead you to your cross. I will direct your nailing and the raising of your cross. And, finally, I will remove your loincloth leaving you naked in front of everybody; naked and crucified Adgan.
I could just do it; of course, you can do nothing to stop me. But I want something different from you.
You are a deviant and perverted young man. You know that. - She continued.
-For years you have been excited by the idea of being crucified. You have dreamed of becoming a sexual object, nailed on your cross in front of pretty girls.
You are a pervert and you know you should be punished. You feel dirty and you carry the heavy load of your guilt.
Well, I am going to take that load from you. I will punish you as we know you deserve. I am going to give you what you have been craving for.
Unfortunately I will have to kill you in the process my darling. - She adds letting her words sink.

-But when you find yourself nailed tomorrow in your cross, naked and humiliated, with the others, besides the shame and the terrible pain you will also feel a great relief. – She continued, while Wikk listened in a daze, looking at her beautiful sex.
-You will realize that your destiny was the cross and that you are suffering the punishment you deserve.
You will feel at peace at last.
And you will be grateful to me.
I will also take care of you during your crucifixion. You are going to look so cute crucified!
I will be close and from time to time I will flog you and, if you behave well, I may decide to pleasure you.-She was looking intently at him and slowly approaching him.
-And me Adgan, I have been waiting for this chance all my life also. And for me, the relationship between Executioner and condemned, between you and me, matters a lot.
If we look around you will notice the different pairs behaving in different ways.-She pointed.
-Loxuru for example and her CEO. That one is complicated. They feel a strong attraction, but also reluctance.
Messa and Judith are in their own world of love, lust and sadism. And it’s an old mutual dependence.
I would say that Carlos and the Headmistress have collided. They never anticipated the attraction they feel in this particular situation.
And so on, all different you see? - She continued getting closer to Wikk.

-But what I want from you is your total submission, I want your desire, I want you desperately wishing to join your nails and your cross!
-Yes Mistress Susan- Wikk answered incredibly excited by the woman’s words and the view of her fragrant labia, now a couple of inches from his mouth.
-If so, ask me!-Susan shouted.
-Mistress Susan, take me to my cross, be my Executioner, please crucify me!- Wikk begged.
-I will, and now please me! When you finish I will tell you another small secret! - She said pressing at last her sex against the young man’s face and feeling how he started desperately to lick her.

The couple composed by Fat Slave Girl and Nudeboy is being forced to suck their Executioners cocks simultaneously while leaning in their yokes.
They had introduced themselves as Antony and Giulio respectively and they are giving a quite rough treatment while explaining how they will whip and crucify them the next morning.
The result is that both are quite aroused and sucking and lapping with a high degree of enthusiasm.
From time to time they look at each other and imagine how they are going to do the same tomorrow.
They will look at each other again, but they will be nailed already in the way they are being told by their Executioners.
Once both Masters are satisfied they enter the man and the woman from behind and start ramming them hard, while calling them “fat masochist whore” or “dirty faggot”.
Nevertheless when the condemned are asked if they have any objections to the plan they state their total agreement with the sentences and thank their masters for the hard fucking they are getting.

In the same row of posts and pillories Loxuru is being attended by the CEO of the Californian Company and they seem to be absorbed in their own world, totally indifferent to what is taking place around them.
(see post #232)

(This is by Messa and me)

"...Something similar is going on with Messaline and Judith. Messa was asking her lover to punish and pleasure her in succession. She asked for Judith to whip her hard because she knows how much excites her that kind of request.

And the cruel whip of Judith is lacerating this so tender flesh, this flesh that Judith had so many times caressed, inducing the pleasure like only two women know to reach together …
Thirty lashes are now visible to the Messaline’body , many of them have let a bloody mark but Messaline is always proud !
She is proud to be tortured by her lover, she can show to her how her love is great ; in submitting her body to the Judith’whip, she gives to her a deep evidence of the huge love that she can have for her !

In viewing that, many people who had payed to be present, are looking like in trance, mainly the women who can’t impede to masturbing …
“Mmmmmmm ! “ Are they thinking “If only I could try some light BDSM session , not at this level but to feel these whip’sensations to my body could be so much exciting !"
It is what , precisely, the promoters of this show wanted to avert but , in fact, is it ?
This question stays opened …
But after that Judith reaches the fifty lashes,
Messaline asks to be caressed and Judith also complies talking tenderly to her in a low and soothing voice. During the next hour Judith will offer her lover the delight of her sex and get a lot of pleasure from the willing blonde."

A man of less than thirty introduces himself to Eulalia as Master Diego. He places her in the pillory and takes some time caressing her body before administering her some punishment with his riding crop.
He is possessive but not unkind when he offers Eulalia his cock and explains in a matter of fact way, the steps that he will take to get her properly crucified. During the explanation Eulalia listens while lapping and kissing her Executioner's manhood.
She also receives him inside her cunt showing him the submission owed to a Master and Executioner by a good slave.
And in the end she can’t help but to reach a surprisingly good orgasm.

Barbaria is secured leaning with her head in the pillory and her wrists manacled to the post. Her Executioner is a strong man of close to fifty years old called Paul. He is alternating a stern attitude with some attentions while performing the same protocol.
It looks like it has been discussed among the group of Executioners:
Introduction, fellatio, whipping and rape while providing at some point a description of the crucifixion’s procedures.
Barbaria on her part is alternating her rebellious nature with feelings of sexual arousal and submission she is unable to suppress.
She ends up telling herself that since tomorrow, no matter what, she is going to be crucified by Paul, she should enjoy it as much as possible.
How she may get excited with, or enjoy in any degree her own execution remains a complete mystery for her. And at this point of her life, or death, she is giving up trying to understand it

Roberta is very excited with the woman that has put her in the yoke.

-I am Mistress Sarah and I will be your Executioner. - The woman has said.

She was around forty five years old, black hair and with an elegant and slim figure.

-You are a really fat slut and quite a masochist according with I have read in your posts. - She continued while removing her skirt. She had nothing but her shoes now from her waist down. Roberta observed she has a lovely pussy with the pubic hair perfectly trimmed leaving her labia free.

-So since I am a sadist that always wanted to crucify a dirty whore like you, I believe we may be of service to each other. – Her remaining garment is a very translucent black blouse and Roberta from her position reaches the conclusion that her Mistress and Executioner has also very large and well shaped breast. The woman is gorgeous.

- It is going to be a hard work to take care of somebody like you , so start eating my cunt right now and you better do a good job if you want any release for you tomorrow- Sarah says putting at last her sex against Roberta’s face who doesn’t waist a second and start kissing and licking enthusiastically. – Let me remind you that when I nail your wrists to your cross it will be extremely difficult for you to touch yourself – Sarah states ironically while starting to feel the skilled tongue of the condemned woman.

After some minutes of moaning and lapping Roberta darts her tongue against her Mistress clit and sends her into a shattering orgasm. She has to hold on the stock and on Roberta’s head while recovering. But once she does she takes a leather strap and asks:

-Would you like some attention to your huge bottom?

-Yes Milady! If it pleases you!- The fat condemned ask eagerly-

-Yes. It pleases me- Answers the Mistress while starting to hit Roberta’s bum with force and good cadence.

After a good punishment Sarah dons and strapless dildo and enters Roberta from behind ramming her deep without pity.

Roberta cries in a mixture of acute pain and dark pleasure.

-Yes Roberta, I like how you take your punishment! And once I finish with you perhaps you and Fat Slave Girl could perform for us?

I heard you can present a very entertaining duo!-Mistress Sarah laughs.

(To be continued…)

With so many stories crossing I probably made mistakes. If you see errors in the story, please let me know!

Carlos+
I just realize that I made at least one mistake:
The name of Wikk’s executioner is Marlén, no Susan as I called her several times.
So I apologize.
Again Marlén, no Susan is Wikk’s executioner name.

My fellow Crucificants,
(this is a word I am creating, meaning “those who are going to be crucified”. What do you think? Do you like it?

Back to the main topic. As I explained to some of you I am writing slowly because summer is high season in my job. But, with your help. I will continue to the end, don’t worry.
Now I need it again now. A situation is going to arise:

We are bundled together outdoors. Tied and in loincloth, waiting to be led to the cell block , for instance.
One of the guest, curious and fascinated come to us and ask several questions:

Do you want to be crucified?
Aren’t you afraid?
Why are you so excited about being nailed naked publicly in a cross and dying?
The fact that you are going to be crucified together enhances your arousal?

Could you PLEASE answer these questions? Ideally all of you, I need to use the answers in the story.
Thanks a lot!

Carlos+
Crucificant

Do you want to be crucified? ( yes)
Aren’t you afraid?( yes I am very afraid yet obsessed wit the idea of suffering in public and know I would be haunted if I did not take advantage of this opportunity)
Why are you so excited about being nailed naked publicly in a cross and dying? ( It will finally satisfy this masochistic desire of mine to have my darkest secrets and desires exposed and be publicly punished for them)
The fact that you are going to be crucified together enhances your arousal?( Having Fat Slave Girl, nudeBoy and other friends see me suffer and suffer with me excites me)

Do you want to be crucified? ( yes)
Aren’t you afraid?( yes I am very afraid yet obsessed wit the idea of suffering in public and know I would be haunted if I did not take advantage of this opportunity)
Why are you so excited about being nailed naked publicly in a cross and dying? ( It will finally satisfy this masochistic desire of mine to have my darkest secrets and desires exposed and be publicly punished for them)
The fact that you are going to be crucified together enhances your arousal?( Having Fat Slave Girl, nudeBoy and other friends see me suffer and suffer with me excites me)
Thanks a lot Roberta.
This is what I would like to have from as many of us a s possible!

And while writing the story I was looking for a word to define us but didn't find it.
Condemned to the cross and up to some degree glad for that.
English is not my first language, so perhaps the word exists and I don't know it. Is there any?
So as I mentioned before, I plan to use:

Crucificant. Men or woman who is going to be executed by crucifixion and for whatever reasons, accepts the sentence.

What do you think. Useful but silly?

Last edited:
Do you want to be crucified? ( yes).

Aren’t you afraid? A crazy fear !!!! But.....

Why it would be the realization of recurrent sadomasochistic erotic dreams, The dreams of a convinced masochist who has often imagined this situation with executioner men and women.
Being stripped, being completely naked in public, tortured, crucified, it's a highly erotic situation for me.

Of course, being naked among nudes is highly erotic.
Especially if obliged, The forced nudity, having to undress a little at a time, or be stripped by another person, man or woman, slowly, garment for garment, clotes for clotes, excites me enormously!

Do you want to be crucified? ( yes).

Aren’t you afraid? A crazy fear !!!! But.....

Why it would be the realization of recurrent sadomasochistic erotic dreams, The dreams of a convinced masochist who has often imagined this situation with executioner men and women.
Being stripped, being completely naked in public, tortured, crucified, it's a highly erotic situation for me.

Of course, being naked among nudes is highly erotic.
Especially if obliged, The forced nudity, having to undress a little at a time, or be stripped by another person, man or woman, slowly, garment for garment, clotes for clotes, excites me enormously!

Thank you Patrizio!
Would anybody else be kind enough to answer the questions?

Do you want to be crucified?

Yes, I think so, although there are times when I am not so sure. But I am here. There is no going back, right?

Aren’t you afraid?

Who wouldn’t be. I’d be lying if I said no to that.

It’s a fantasy of mine ... being crucified naked before a host of onlookers ... hearing their jeers and insults, knowing that they are watching every move I make as I writhe about on my cross, and ogling my shamelessly exposed private parts. And to be crucified not alone, but with others suffering the same cruel ordeal.

Back
Top Bottom