MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
But nobody intervenes more on this story?
I am writing my arrival in the prisons a few days and will be ready.
But the others?
Nobody has anything more to say?
If I'm not mistaken, the hours of the night are missing, and the day of the crucifixion
I am also still interested to contribute (see my post above), and I have ideas to work out, but I wait the lead from Carlos. He progresses the story, I follow.

Before picking down the stairs that lead to the cells, Terese makes me take another ration of tablets, then leads me to my cell.
While I enter, I see in another cell that girl I touched the breasts when she was with the other crucifiends, Barbaria, I understood her name as they took her away with the others to the subterranean cells of the resort.
The bars door closes behind me.
prisonResort-0800.jpg
I see that I have the opportunity to take a shower, after drying myself, I put on the thong, I feel better, the excitement is always strong, right now I do not think about the consequences, what will happen to me.
In the next cell there is a beautiful blond boy from Eastern Europe, it's called Adgan, we do not see each other very well, but somehow to do it moving to the ends of the respective cells we succeed.
prisonResort-1800.jpg
After a few minutes Mario arrives, he is bare-chested and holds a whip, he looks at me intently through the bars, I lower my eyes, I feel in uneasiness ....
"Come close to the bars !!" he orders me, I obey ........ "Now take off the thong, I want to see you naked !!!!", I remain a bit hesitant ... "Hurry if you do not want to taste again the whip !! ".
I untie the knots of the rope and take off my thong, he looks at me from head to toe, he is satisfied with his power !!!
While I'm naked there, comes a beautiful and sexy lady, looks at me for a moment and then approaches to Adgan, speak slowly, I can not hear anything, I'm focused on Mario …
prisonResort-2800.jpg
After a few minutes both Mario and the beautiful lady leave, but the surprises are not over, two men dressed as Roman soldiers pick up another beautiful girl from his cell and take her away.
I do not know what it's called, at this point I just try to relax, but it's not easy.

Reading everything that was written, so I imagined it ...
Do you think it is correct?
Now I have finished my ideas, I have to, we must wait for Carlos's intervention for the next episodes.

Hi to all – I also wait for next parts of Carlos who is leading the story.
Maybe it would be better if he will send parts instead the whole story at once?
We would have possibility to react with ours own responses, thoughts, emotions etc.
… and for Patrizio – I’m not blonde (rather dark-hairy) and hope for longer meeting with that beautiful lady than few minutes :) ...

My dear members and crucificands,

I am still working in the story when I find the time and, as I promis, I will finish it.

There is another point I would like to consult with all of you.
One of the Ladies Crucificands thinks that:

“…The only point is that I do not think I would climax on the cross, it seems to be too unrealistic. But this is your story !...
... well, the cross in an instrument of torture. I do not think that anybody could have an orgasm on a cross”

A very sensible objection.
I totally agree with her that being nailed to a cross, you pain would be so excruciating that arousal will be practically impossible.
And clearly nobody would be crazy enough to ask for such a torture. At least I don’t know of anyone!
This is a fantasy, so we can get excited and climax while dying exposed naked on our crosses. Of course this is what fantasy is for. The story plot will probably require from us some good orgasms while crucified before we die.
But I would like to know your experience and opinion on this topic before I decide.
It would be too unrealistic?
I believe that being tied to a cross, during a rope crucifixion, it’s possible for a man or a woman like us, aroused by the idea of crucifixion, to get excited and orgasm.
Do you agree?
And in an extreme situation, like the one in the story, highly, highly excited by the mass crucifixion, the public, our cross-mates bodies etc, etc.
Being nailed on your cross, it would be totally unrealistic, impossible, to get excited and climax when caressed or penetrated by the cornu?
We have to take into account that the drug combination will help a lot, greatly lessening the pain and highly raising our sexual arousal (at the price of causing irreversible damages…but who cares?).
Again I depend on your help my friends.
Thanks a lot!

I am still working in the story when I find the time and, as I promis, I will finish it.

“…The only point is that I do not think I would climax on the cross, it seems to be too unrealistic. But this is your story !...
... well, the cross in an instrument of torture. I do not think that anybody could have an orgasm on a cross”

I totally agree with her that being nailed to a cross, you pain would be so excruciating that arousal will be practically impossible.
And clearly nobody would be crazy enough to ask for such a torture. At least I don’t know of anyone!
This is a fantasy, so we can get excited and climax while dying exposed naked on our crosses. Of course this is what fantasy is for. The story plot will probably require from us some good orgasms while crucified before we die.
But I would like to know your experience and opinion on this topic before I decide.
I believe that being tied to a cross, during a rope crucifixion, it’s possible for a man or a woman like us, aroused by the idea of crucifixion, to get excited and orgasm.
Do you agree?
And in an extreme situation, like the one in the story, highly, highly excited by the mass crucifixion, the public, our cross-mates bodies etc, etc.
Being nailed on your cross, it would be totally unrealistic, impossible, to get excited and climax when caressed or penetrated by the cornu?
We have to take into account that the drug combination will help a lot, greatly lessening the pain and highly raising our sexual arousal (at the price of causing irreversible damages…but who cares?).
Thanks a lot!
Don't worry mate,I know how difficult it is to keep a thread running...I'm writing a long story myself elsewhere, took me ages to write it out and apply draft/tweaks.... you'll get there....

Do you agree?
Thanks a lot!
Just a few thoughts again.

Biologically, the intense fear, anguish and pain can create an excitement that the brain interprets as sexual arousal, and hence triggers an orgasm. Even in reality. Like urinating and defecating, the orgasm will happen involuntarily, out of control or desire of the executed. Maybe it will give a few seconds of localized pleasure, but considering the public setting, it will more likely be perceived as humiliation, particularly when it happens to men -women could, perhaps (?), conceal it better in their cries of pain.

I also think that in reality, pain will be so dominating, that the condemned are so occupied with fighting it, that they have no more attention to anything happening around them, including their own bodily state and functions.

This is fantasy however, and, to be fair, the main difference with reality is that we suppress that cruel excruciating pain aspect at least to some extent in our imaginative crucifixion, because we focus more on the erotic aspect. If we ‘need’ to suppress it for the story, we add elements (like drugs in this case) to muffle the pain and to direct the events according to our desires. So, basically, we are cheating, but I would say, why not? We are here for fun.

So, if someone prefers a crucifixion more close to realism, or on the other hand prefers a fantasy with (voluntary) orgasm on the cross, it all must be possible. The scope of this story is wide enough for all that.

Orgasm in crucifixion story is something you can do at least a few things with. As I mentioned, in can happen involuntarily, or on the other hand, from the crucified’s arousing experience of the crucifixion. It even can be enforced by bystanders (arousal as an awkward torment). Or maybe the arousal is there, but the orgasm does not come (torment!). And remember : if there is an orgasm, it is probably the crucified’s very last one ever! Also a source of mental torment!

Just a few thoughts again.

Biologically, the intense fear, anguish and pain can create an excitement that the brain interprets as sexual arousal, and hence triggers an orgasm. Even in reality. Like urinating and defecating, the orgasm will happen involuntarily, out of control or desire of the executed. Maybe it will give a few seconds of localized pleasure, but considering the public setting, it will more likely be perceived as humiliation, particularly when it happens to men -women could, perhaps (?), conceal it better in their cries of pain.

I also think that in reality, pain will be so dominating, that the condemned are so occupied with fighting it, that they have no more attention to anything happening around them, including their own bodily state and functions.

This is fantasy however, and, to be fair, the main difference with reality is that we suppress that cruel excruciating pain aspect at least to some extent in our imaginative crucifixion, because we focus more on the erotic aspect. If we ‘need’ to suppress it for the story, we add elements (like drugs in this case) to muffle the pain and to direct the events according to our desires. So, basically, we are cheating, but I would say, why not? We are here for fun.

So, if someone prefers a crucifixion more close to realism, or on the other hand prefers a fantasy with (voluntary) orgasm on the cross, it all must be possible. The scope of this story is wide enough for all that.

Orgasm in crucifixion story is something you can do at least a few things with. As I mentioned, in can happen involuntarily, or on the other hand, from the crucified’s arousing experience of the crucifixion. It even can be enforced by bystanders (arousal as an awkward torment). Or maybe the arousal is there, but the orgasm does not come (torment!). And remember : if there is an orgasm, it is probably the crucified’s very last one ever! Also a source of mental torment!
I agree with you,
But I think that during a BDSM crucifixion, consensual with ropes, it is totally possible to get excited and cum. Both men and women.
Do you, or anyone agree?
Has anyone experieced this situation?

I really can't see why this could not be a staged event. Passion plays were once quite popular and maybe still are in some places. As Europe grows more secular, perhaps those kinds of things have been left behind. Here, in the United States, we have an odd mixture of Christians. Some Catholics remain devout, although the scandals have undermined their faith. Catholics are the ones who devote more attention to the bloody scenes of scourging and crucifixion, not only of Jesus, but of many martyrs as well. When I was young I used to get the book of saints and look up all the martyr stories so I could learn about the terrible tortures they endured.

Christian evangelicals talk of the suffering of Jesus, but they don't paint the graphic images that the Catholics do. (In fairness, the Catholics had all those great Renaissance painters to produce images for them). But more and more Christians belong to mega-churches, like the one run by Joel Osteen in Houston. These churches are more like entertainment centers where very little is even said about Jesus. Osteen mentions him now and then as he delivers his Sunday message, which seem more like self-help lectures than sermons. But since the people attending are already attuned to the show-biz nature of modern religion, they might find a staged crucifixion very natural.

More secular people would find it exciting and would not think of it as sacrilegious. Artistic people might see it as performance art. Any controversy or attempts to stop it would provide free publicity and drive ticket sales. PT Barnum would have loved this.

As long as the people being whipped and crucified do it under their own free will and sign contracts and as long as no real harm is done to them, the spectacle would be far less violent than a football game. Having women crucified could even be seen as an act of liberation and a recognition of the role women have played in religion. It would be interesting to see how many women show up for the casting calls and agree to suffer for an hour or so on a cross, in front of an audience made up of many men and women who are aroused by watching them suffer.

More secular people would find it exciting and would not think of it as sacrilegious. Artistic people might see it as performance art. Any controversy or attempts to stop it would provide free publicity and drive ticket sales. PT Barnum would have loved this.

As long as the people being whipped and crucified do it under their own free will and sign contracts and as long as no real harm is done to them, the spectacle would be far less violent than a football game. Having women crucified could even be seen as an act of liberation and a recognition of the role women have played in religion. It would be interesting to see how many women show up for the casting calls and agree to suffer for an hour or so on a cross, in front of an audience made up of many men and women who are aroused by watching them suffer.

‘My character’ in this story is still hoping/telling himself, that this is ‘just’ part of a TV adventure competition reality show, pushing the condemned to the limits : who will stay in this deadly prospect? With no reward in sight than arousal?

Mark, what you propose is certainly an interesting concept, but this story is different, more darker without doubt. That’s what makes it attractive to imagine.

The ‘condemned’ in this story have been more or less ‘pressed’ to participate, they were not true volunteers. But there is deep inside all of them a pull factor – the prospect of crucifixion in a setting they always have had fantasies about. They are brought away and treated as real prisoners, by an organization they have themselves not created, by foreigners who paid for taking part of this show as tormentors. The condemned were transported to a remote location, far away from the living world, so they cannot expect any help from outside. The condemned are at the mercy of the guests, who dominate them, but all in the context of the condemned's own fantasy. So they let it happen, they do not resist, but nevertheless there is still the threat of the reality ending. How far will the guests go, and will the condemned submit themselves to the guest’s wishes, even if this will end gruelly for them?

This concept would not work if the condemned would know in advance that it would all be ‘staged’. That would take away all the fear and worries of the condemned, and completely alter the relationship with the guests. The remote setting would be of no use. The thrill of this story is in the mixture of non-consensual, yet submitting attitude of the condemned, despite a cruel (but maybe arousing too) fate. Shall the condemned ultimately die on the cross, as an apex of their fantasy, or will it ultimately be bent to a staging? That’s all in Carlos’ hands.

Back
Top Bottom