Men Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com

Guido

Condemned
I'm brand new here and absolutely get off on women being crucified. However, I also find men being crucified to be very erotic. Does anyone know active sites that contain male crucifiction?
Thanks in advance for any info you can provide

cruxfoundation.com currently has an active male thread, "nails for male members" i believe
shannon

Guido said:
I'm brand new here and absolutely get off on women being crucified. However, I also find men being crucified to be very erotic. Does anyone know active sites that contain male crucifiction?

is this the type of pic you are looking for? Send a PM to goldenruler, he's very much into that sort of thing and is expert with videos and stuff.

Melissa

Attachments

• MaleCrossRet.jpg
    MaleCrossRet.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 2,028
shannonb100 said:
cruxfoundation.com currently has an active male thread, "nails for male members" i believe
shannon

I think the thread is called "male nails for member 202114" started by Phlebas. goldenruler often posts on the Foundation but goes under the name Crocceus Tyrannus........whatever that means! I think 202114 is also a member of this site. I'm sure that if Guido contacts any one of those members he would be welcomed.

Melissa

I should explain about my name(s): Over the past few years I have been working on a movie in which I am crucified as a heretic by a religious court, because I claim to be a direct descendent of Christ and I follow no religion. I am a good man who believes only in the Golden Rule "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" After I am crowned with thorns my executioners mock me as "King of the Heretics" and call me 'the Golden Ruler.'

After I have been nailed to the crossbeam and hoisted up onto the upright, a sign is put above my head saying "CTRH" which stands for 'Crocceus Tyrannus Heretic King" (Golden Ruler Heretic King") In Crux forums I use the name Golden Ruler and at Crux Foundation I use Crocceus Tyrannus. My actual name in the movie is Joseph Christianson, which I think I may have used on another forum. In the virtual world of Second Life I am Doc Droverson.

Regardless of what I am called, I have fantasized all my life on being whipped and crucified by wickedly beautiful women, but in a real life crucifixion I would probably settle for ugly men, as long as they don't whip me too hard and take me down from the cross after a couple hours. Beggars can't be choosers! I have staged hundreds of self-crucifixions and have even made movies of myself.

Currently I am spending quite a bit of time in the virtual world of Second Life at a fabulous place full of wonderful people called CruxWinds. There I have purchased some land and deeded it to Cruxwinds as part of the expansion. Among other things, we have built a little seaport set in ancient Roman times that helps supply a Roman army. I have set up a little bakery where I push a heavy millstone to grind flour for the 10th Legion. Often poeple come into the bakery and whip me to make my push the stone faster.

When I am not at the bakery, or whipping and crucifying an Italian girl called Alfa, I am busy making my first crux movie there, which features an actual cast made up from Cruxwind members. If you would like to have a part in this move, be sure to go to Second Life and visit Cruxwinds. It doesn't pay much, if anything, but you must start your acting career somewhere!

I don't want to divulge much about the movie right now, even if you torture me (well, I might), only that it is about women being crucified. I have plans for a male crucifiction movie too, or at least one that has a male crucified in it, or two or three, depending how many victim volunteers we get. We have one for sure (he-he).

Anyway, good to see another male crucifixion thread going up here. Male cruxers may be few in numbers in these forums, but it was males who first popularized the sport! We males are people too and should be crucified right up along side those beautiful females! (yummy!)

GR

Attachments

• MOV02921_0001 to post edited.jpg
    MOV02921_0001 to post edited.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,840
  • Close up 2_001.jpg
    Close up 2_001.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,821
  • Pushing Flour Grinding Stone.jpg
    Pushing Flour Grinding Stone.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 1,829
shannonb100 said:
shannon

thank you for the link shannoob.
i'm a bi-sexual guy who loves the fantasy of both men and women being crucified.
off to register now.............hopefully :) :) :) :)

relayer25 said:
tha k you melissa and goldenruler for the great pics :) :) :) :)

Hi,
PhilX did the 7.28am, 7.33am and 9.06am pics. If you've not seen them before then look carefully !
We did the 7.28pm pic.

Melissa

Attachments

• 7.28 pm.jpg
    7.28 pm.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 1,810
  • 7.28 am.jpg
    7.28 am.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,707
  • 7.33 am.jpg
    7.33 am.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,685
  • 9.06 am.jpg
    9.06 am.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,724
Hi GR,
I'm glad to see your time spent grinding beans in The Coffee Shop wasn't wasted!...when do we get to see ba preview of your movie?

Melissa

I am very new to this....more or less stumbled acrossed it, and have found the idea of both sexes being crucified to be intensely arrousing. I am a fairly fit male in my 30s (HUNG!) and would be very interested in playing a part of a nude crucified male. The precious few pics I have seen of the males naked on the crosses. Well, let me just say that if I were in your movie, you would very likely have at least one genuine spontaneous ejaculation for your film....especially if I were hung in a position to see other male's erect phalluses.....or if some character were to "mockingly" rub the smell of a crucified female's feminine minge under my nose, would likely cause my loins to convulse also. If that is something you might find would add realism! matt: mattvcu@yahoo.com

Hi Guido, you are not alone, but straight men with an interest in male crux tend to fall between the main crucifixion interest groups. Crux Forums and Crux Foundation are majority female interest, but Crux Foundation has always been an equal opportunity site, and there is a healthy long running thread as Melissa and Shannon say (looks like it has a female following), as well as posts by such as PhilX and CT. Crux Forums has some male threads, but they seem to stuggle a bit. Good to see Falco post some male crux the other week.
As Ed says, try the M_C_R group on Yahoo and Google, this is the successor to the old Crucim group of days gone by, lots of great material but just be aware that the group is gay in essence, though with plenty of mostly silent straight members. M_C_R will point you to sites such as Dream Boy Bondage, some of the best male crux around.

Phlebas

MMMM would love to appear in your movie goldenruler!

If you like your male crux victim waxed smooth all over with a lovely 8 inch cock to show off in his nude crux scene let me no!

MMMM would love to appear in your movie goldenruler!

If you like your male crux victim waxed smooth all over with a lovely 8 inch cock to show off in his nude crux scene let me no!

GR is still a member of this site so you can send him a PM. Most days you can find him at cruxwinds on secondlife...making movies!

GR is still a member of this site so you can send him a PM. Most days you can find him at cruxwinds on secondlife...making movies!
He is a frequenter cruxfoundation visitor

I should explain about my name(s): Over the past few years I have been working on a movie in which I am crucified as a heretic by a religious court, because I claim to be a direct descendent of Christ and I follow no religion. I am a good man who believes only in the Golden Rule "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" After I am crowned with thorns my executioners mock me as "King of the Heretics" and call me 'the Golden Ruler.'

After I have been nailed to the crossbeam and hoisted up onto the upright, a sign is put above my head saying "CTRH" which stands for 'Crocceus Tyrannus Heretic King" (Golden Ruler Heretic King") In Crux forums I use the name Golden Ruler and at Crux Foundation I use Crocceus Tyrannus. My actual name in the movie is Joseph Christianson, which I think I may have used on another forum. In the virtual world of Second Life I am Doc Droverson.

Regardless of what I am called, I have fantasized all my life on being whipped and crucified by wickedly beautiful women, but in a real life crucifixion I would probably settle for ugly men, as long as they don't whip me too hard and take me down from the cross after a couple hours. Beggars can't be choosers! I have staged hundreds of self-crucifixions and have even made movies of myself.

Currently I am spending quite a bit of time in the virtual world of Second Life at a fabulous place full of wonderful people called CruxWinds. There I have purchased some land and deeded it to Cruxwinds as part of the expansion. Among other things, we have built a little seaport set in ancient Roman times that helps supply a Roman army. I have set up a little bakery where I push a heavy millstone to grind flour for the 10th Legion. Often poeple come into the bakery and whip me to make my push the stone faster.

When I am not at the bakery, or whipping and crucifying an Italian girl called Alfa, I am busy making my first crux movie there, which features an actual cast made up from Cruxwind members. If you would like to have a part in this move, be sure to go to Second Life and visit Cruxwinds. It doesn't pay much, if anything, but you must start your acting career somewhere!

I don't want to divulge much about the movie right now, even if you torture me (well, I might), only that it is about women being crucified. I have plans for a male crucifiction movie too, or at least one that has a male crucified in it, or two or three, depending how many victim volunteers we get. We have one for sure (he-he).

Anyway, good to see another male crucifixion thread going up here. Male cruxers may be few in numbers in these forums, but it was males who first popularized the sport! We males are people too and should be crucified right up along side those beautiful females! (yummy!)

GR
Where is the first picture of the crucified man from?

I am very new to this....more or less stumbled acrossed it, and have found the idea of both sexes being crucified to be intensely arrousing. I am a fairly fit male in my 30s (HUNG!) and would be very interested in playing a part of a nude crucified male. The precious few pics I have seen of the males naked on the crosses. Well, let me just say that if I were in your movie, you would very likely have at least one genuine spontaneous ejaculation for your film....especially if I were hung in a position to see other male's erect phalluses.....or if some character were to "mockingly" rub the smell of a crucified female's feminine minge under my nose, would likely cause my loins to convulse also. If that is something you might find would add realism! matt: mattvcu@yahoo.com
I'm not exactly hung, but would love to be crucified with you...

4.jpg5.jpg8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are less groups you think then published... More bluff and nice words...
Especially sympathizers live spread.

Crucifixion is a rare occupation, exists a 100% discretion to avoid scandal and unwished personal humiliation. The rarity will stay, never to wish a great part of the society crux-occupying as p.e. prostitution.

Even to find a partner is difficult, who has is happy.

Therefore, to develop a personal crux-occupation is 100% safe and 100% discrete. Be careful.
Thinking and feeling, perhaps lifelong, and do nothing lead to neurosis.

The unique in this forum is to talk about yourself what you ever concealed, even for yourself!

Fo+

Back
Top Bottom