Merry Christmas

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
For Christmas and New Year we plan to publish video from Makar's archives.
It is preliminary possible to look mix-video
LQ (9.37MB, 6.49 min) - http://www.cruxforums.com/makar_archive ... r_demo.wmv
HQ (61.7MB, 6.49 min) - http://www.cruxforums.com/makar_archive ... r_demo.wmv

On December, 27th 2006
lena_makar_archive01.jpg

On December, 30th 2006
mila_makar_archive01.jpg

On January, 2th 2007
lena_makar_archive02.jpg

Thanks so much for this gift. I think you gave us the link to the lq twice though, and didn't give us the link to the hq

Good LORD, Image Maker. I don't care if these vids are old. They zap my kink with laser-like precision.

Once more, what the Makar addicts come for. Glad you two were able to finally post them.

Thanks, and a very Merry Christmas.

Hi all,
Our team wishes you all the best in the year 2010. Peace and health to all of you and your folks!
As usual in Holiday season (25/12/2009 - 07/01/2010) Cruxdreams.com will be updated daily (to keep you busy during your days off :))
In the year coming you will see a lot of new faces and (may be) some glorious comebacks.
Now, please, find a couple of pix we shot in the year 2009. The entire series with video of coure will be up next year.
Best regards and thanx for your support.

Makar and Image Maker[attachment=0:1qflodku]IMG_0572_B.jpg[/attachment:1qflodku][attachment=1:1qflodku]IMG_1160_D.jpg[/attachment:1qflodku]

Attachments

• IMG_1160_D.jpg
    IMG_1160_D.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0572_B.jpg
    IMG_0572_B.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 560
and one out of the Netherlands :lol:[attachment=0:38rqbeuk]waving11111.gif[/attachment:38rqbeuk]

Attachments

• kerstkaart-2009-1.jpg
    kerstkaart-2009-1.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 513
  • waving11111.gif
    waving11111.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 487
We would like to announce the traditional action for the Holiday season - starting from the 24th of December until the 7th of January (Orthodox Christmas) our site Cruxdreams.com will be updated on DAILY basis.
No doubt, our members will meet a lot of new faces and a whole lot of new stories in the year coming.

All the best to all of you!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and many happy returns!

Hi ImageMaker,
Thank you for all your help in the last year and we wish you a really merry Xmas and a happy and successful New Year.

Very best wishes
Mel & Julie

Sorryu this is late,i've been on a cross for the last four days......!! ;)
Seriously,i was off-line,(since Cruxmas Eve).
So i hope you ALL had a good festive Season ??
Here's to a Happy new Year !!
Cheers BJP.

Many Orthodox Christians annually celebrate Christmas Day on or near January 7 to remember Jesus Christ’s birth, described in the Christian Bible. This date works to the Julian calendar that pre-dates the Gregorian calendar, which is commonly observed.

also a merry christmas to all our orthodox christians

Many Orthodox Christians annually celebrate Christmas Day on or near January 7 to remember Jesus Christ’s birth, described in the Christian Bible. This date works to the Julian calendar that pre-dates the Gregorian calendar, which is commonly observed.

And a Happy Crux Year!!!!!

magnificent!​

Thank you, friends :)

PS So "President" Medvedev went to a church service (it had to wait a thousand other people)
No politics ;)
ah well, if God won't come to the Kremlin,​
he has to go out and get him!​

Back
Top Bottom