Messa and Judith in peril

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In a land on what is now the Mediterranean Riviera coast of France there was a lordship area that had been quite liberal in social affairs. This was frowned upon by the church and soon there was a change of lords and such liberties were quickly frowned upon and treated with harsh penalties.

It took little more than an accusation to become in trouble with the constable. Those who confessed and cooperated were granted a merciful execution.

behead 039 c.jpg
If there was no confession or cooperation the condemned women would suffer a more brutal punishment. Instead of a private beheading… well, let us look in on Janine. She has been accused of being a lesbian. Janine bravely suffered her inquisition in the lord’s dungeon but never admitted any of her sexual activity and certainly would not name a lover.

dungeon 046.jpg

At her trial Janine knelt naked in irons and would only answer “do to me as you wish… I will not entertain this court.”

dungeon 010.jpg

Janine was found guilty based on the accusation of her sexual orientation and her refusal to cooperate with the court by not naming her lover. Janine is condemned to hang by her neck until she is dead. The execution will be done on the gallows in the field outside of town where market day happens weekly.

Janine is marched to the gallows wearing only the rope that binds her wrists behind her back. She is placed on a stool on the gallows’ deck and the hangman ties the rope around her neck.

hang 491.jpg

I stand on a stool naked before the crowd except for the rope binding my wrists and the loose loop of rope around my neck. The constable reads what lies I have been convicted. The cleric prays to the crowd for my eternal damnation in hell. I am finally asked if I have any final words. I hide the fear that fills my gut and yell “You have taken everything from me but my past. Husbands I have slept with tell your wives. Wives I have slept with keep silent or you will hang like I…

-Janine

hang 726.jpg

Janine has more to say but the hangman needs no tip to know it is kick the stool from beneath her feet. Her protests are cut short by the rope hangs her from her neck.

hang 241 f.jpg

It is no merciful execution as Janine is still twitching when the bell tolls the quarter hour she has been hanged.

hang 660 B.jpg

But what has this to do with Messa and Judith?

les 057.jpg

We will see soon!!!

messa pensive 7.jpg Poor Janine ! Once more, it's always the woman who pays and not the men who were well happy in fucking her !

"O tempora ! O mores !" Was saying .... I dont remember who :D ..... but dont be astonished if Messa and Judith are in love : if they find that somebody could be guilty, they will condemn both, at least !:confused:

In waiting, Messa and Judith are profiting together from what the life gave to them ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• tumblr_noiu9unHKE1uw0qu0o1_500.gif
    tumblr_noiu9unHKE1uw0qu0o1_500.gif
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 357
View attachment 621582Poor Janine ! Once more, it's always the woman who pays and not the men who were well happy in fucking her !

"O tempora ! O mores !" Was saying .... I dont remember who :D ..... but dont be astonished if Messa and Judith are in love : if they find that somebody could be guilty, they will condemn both, at least !:confused:

In waiting, Messa and Judith are profiting together from what the life gave to them ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
One hopes the lord's court does not find out about this!!!

Messa and Judith are lovers that often vacation on the southern beaches. They love the climate and the relaxed freedom of the area.

Judith is as stunning dark haired woman.

owp 316.jpg

Messa is a lovely blond.

owp 315.jpg

They can melt men’s hearts but are faithful to each other. They are enjoying a quiet afternoon relaxing in the villa they have rented.

les 141.jpg

As is often the case the relaxation becomes more intimate!

les 140.jpg

Just as Messa is driving Judith to ecstasy…

les 006.jpg

…the constable and his deputies break into the room. The constable shouts “Arrest these wenches!”

Judith cries “Not yet! Let me come!”

The lovely ladies are arrest, placed in irons, and are taken to jail in town to be tried for deviant behavior!

coffle 007.jpg

My have times changed!

Messa and Judith have been arrested for deviant behavior and are being brought to town where they will be tried. They had no knowledge of the change of leadership or the laws of the land. This was before newspapers, much less radio, TV, or the internet. They will soon find the peril they are in.

We are led naked except for the irons binding our wrist and the collars around our necks that are chained together. We are brought into town and paraded before the people in the streets. We are treated as though we have murdered someone. The remarks are lewd and disparaging. Judith and I pass a gallows where a dead woman hangs from her neck squeezed in a rope.
brampton 043.jpg
I lean towards Judith and whisper “What do you think she did?”

“Less than you and your whore girlfriend” one of the deputies snarls. “It won’t be long before the two of you learn what a noose feels like!”
I am not feeling any love here.

bra 87.jpg
Judith and I are led into town square. We have shopped here many times on previous trips. This time my lover and I are the crowd’s main attraction.
messa and judith 001.jpg
The crowd doesn’t seem at all friendly…

-Messa

Tree notes that this is not some fantasy peril!!! ...what, Ulrika??? It might be?!?!?!

Then let's see the next chapter!

Messa and Judith have been arrested for deviant behavior. They will be tried simply for their love of each other. They are locked in a cell to wait for their trial.

“Judith, I fear they will find us guilty and hang us before the crowd” I say. “Soon we be hanged before a mob and strangle from the nooses.”

“Messa, there is nothing we can do to stop them” Judith says. “Let us enjoy what time we have left!”We have magnificent sex while we wait for our trial.

prison 148.jpg

-Messa
Messa and Judith have sex as often humanly possible while waiting to be tried and hanged because of their love. They would look very beautiful on the gallows as they wait to be hanged in the market square.
messa and Judith 002.jpg
They don’t know that Lord Despard Wragg has a visit from his lover, the beautiful but wicked Lady Barbara de Moore. Lady Barbara has a way to influence men with her lovely body and Lord Wragg is no exception! It turns out Lady Barbara is bored with watching condemned women hanged. She presents Lord Wragg with an interesting option for Messa’s and Judith’s execution.

“Despard, Messa and Judith are two of the most beautiful women you have ever executed. Don’t you feel hanging the wenches is a bit of waste of some fine looking cunts” Barbara asks.

Despard says “Lady Moore, the women have not been tried yet to consider how they should be executed.”
wragg 002.jpg
“You are using a technicality that the butcher Tree would not bother with. When these bitches are convicted I want them crucified!”

“But Lady Bar…”

“Despard, do you want this again or not” Barbara demands.
caprice 041.jpg
This does not look well for Messa and Judith!!!

Messa and Judith have sex as often humanly possible while waiting to be tried and hanged because of their love.
And we've very often the time to do viewing that we've nothing better to do ...:fuck::fuck::fuck:

Lady Barbara has a way to influence men with her lovely body and Lord Wragg is no exception!

Hum, no, effectively we dont really know who is this person but if Tree notices her, it could get out of that nothing good for us !:eek:

“Despard, Messa and Judith are two of the most beautiful women you have ever executed.
You can say that, of course !:)

When these bitches are convicted I want them crucified!”
What was I saying !!! :eek: This Lady ( why Lady ???) is a bird of ominous !:eek:

... but , "crucified", with nails throught our wrists and feet ? :eek::eek::eek:
How can you do that to us, the most beautiful women of the world !!!:):)

And we've very often the time to do viewing that we've nothing better to do ...:fuck::fuck::fuck:

Hum, no, effectively we dont really know who is this person but if Tree notices her, it could get out of that nothing good for us !:eek:

You can say that, of course !:)

What was I saying !!! :eek: This Lady ( why Lady ???) is a bird of ominous !:eek:

... but , "crucified", with nails throught our wrists and feet ? :eek::eek::eek:
How can you do that to us, the most beautiful women of the world !!!:):)
I only report... One hopes Lady Barbara does not get her way!!!

Back
Top Bottom