Messa and Judith in peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
From a balcony at Lord Wragg’s mansion Lady Barbara de Moore enjoys an Oriental herbal tea and a hand-rolled Madame Wu cigarillo as she watches the two Gallic women struggle to carry their crosses up the hill. Lady Barbara is most pleased that the brutal executions the two women face is because of her suggestion.

When I’m bad I’m very very bad :devil:

We… Judith and I… have been crucified for our love of each other. We hang nailed to crosses displayed naked before the crowd that makes no effort to hide their lecherous thoughts. We will hang before them until we die. No mercy will be offered as the crosses tear at our bodies. My breasts feel like huge rocks pressing on my chest making breathing a difficult chore. I am an ornament adorning the wood I hang from.
messa 037.jpg
The pain is unlike what I can describe. My body is torn by the cross. I look at Judith and see she looks beautiful on her cross yet I know from my pain the agony she suffers.
c 0067 a 1.jpg
I call to her and say “You look pretty crucified.”

She arches her back and says “You look fine yourself but I have to say I don’t feel very well, Messa.”

“What do we do now” I ask her making small talk.

She looks at me and says “We hang here until we die.”
crux 171 c.jpg
-Messa

Messa and Judith hang crucified naked before the mob that has no sympathy for the torment their slow execution has on the two women.
messa 039.jpg

We… Judith and I… have been crucified for our love of each other. We hang nailed to crosses displayed naked before the crowd that makes no effort to hide their lecherous thoughts. We will hang before them until we die. No mercy will be offered as the crosses tear at our bodies. My breasts feel like huge rocks pressing on my chest making breathing a difficult chore. I am an ornament adorning the wood I hang from.
View attachment 623322
The pain is unlike what I can describe. My body is torn by the cross. I look at Judith and see she looks beautiful on her cross yet I know from my pain the agony she suffers.
View attachment 623324
I call to her and say “You look pretty crucified.”

She arches her back and says “You look fine yourself but I have to say I don’t feel very well, Messa.”

“What do we do now” I ask her making small talk.

She looks at me and says “We hang here until we die.”
View attachment 623325
-Messa

Messa and Judith hang crucified naked before the mob that has no sympathy for the torment their slow execution has on the two women.
View attachment 623323
Beautiful spectacle..wonderful..

The first few hours of a crucifixion are really the best part of the show. The condemned wenches first are animated by the stunning pain they are in. The second hour they still have strength to try to escape the relentless spikes that hold them to the crosses. Soon Messa will have a visitor…

I need to relieve myself and discover I will have to do so before the mob below me. I feel my piss run down my thighs. Just as I wish no one will notice the crowd howls joyfully at my humiliation! I hang from the cross wishing the damn wood will kill me soon.

Now what… the guards are splitting the crowd!

-Messa

A two person chariot passes through the crowd. The driver looks like a guard but his passenger is the well-dressed Lady Barbara de Moore. It seems she bathed after she watched Judith and Messaline be crucified. She wants to see the condemned cunts close-up before the heat and stench became more than she wanted to experience.

Lady Barbara steps down from the chariot and inspects first Judith then Messa…

Some well-dressed woman wearing fine perfume walks up to me and looks me over. She runs her hand over my body and says “This cunt looks great crucified!”

I look down at her (as I am somewhat immobilized) and ask “Who the hell are you?”

With contempt in her voice she says “I am Lady Barbara de Moore. Since you were going to be condemned I thought it would be so much fun to see you crucified instead of hanged like a common criminal. That would be too quick for a fine ass like yours and your love, don’t you think?”

“I hurt! This is killing me” I gasp.

“Of course you hurt, you disgusting cunt! You are being executed” Lady Barbara says with contempt. “You and your lover will suffer a long and slow death while the cross slowly tears you apart. Look at how the crowd enjoys seeing you writhe in pain as you dance on your cross!”
messa 036.jpg
She paws my ass in tawdry lust and says “If we had hanged you and Judith the show would be over, Messaline. Aren’t you happy you are still alive… for a while at least?”

-Messa

A two person chariot passes through the crowd. The driver looks like a guard but his passenger is the well-dressed Lady Barbara de Moore. It seems she bathed after she watched Judith and Messaline be crucified. She wants to see the condemned cunts close-up before the heat and stench became more than she wanted to experience.

It’s very important to always make a grand jaw-dropping entrance. Keeps the peasants in line!

“You and your lover will suffer a long and slow death while the cross slowly tears you apart. Look at how the crowd enjoys seeing you writhe in pain as you dance on your cross!”

"Why did you that ? Perhaps because you're jealous of us ? ! :confused: " Said Messa ...

Attachments

• Andaroos 4 - 304.jpg
    Andaroos 4 - 304.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 192
Lady Barbara retreats to the lord’s residence. It is much cooler and cleaner there than on the hill that Messa and Judith are crucified. By mid-afternoon the crowd has thinned and the two women hang from the crosses that are slowly killing them.
The brutality of being crucified couples with the heat of the day and the thirst and hunger the women suffer.

Every breath I take is becoming more difficult. My mouth and throat are parched dry. Dust coats them and clogs my skin. Stretched on the cross my arms ache and my chest crushes my lungs. I cannot push up on my shattered feet anymore. Judith is looking as tortured as I feel.
messa 043.jpg
The crosses are slowly killing us. Judith and I know that we will die nailed naked to our crosses yet our will to live still fights dying crucified.
I don’t know how long I can take the torment the cross inflicts on me…

-Messa

Lady Barbara retreats to the lord’s residence. It is much cooler and cleaner there than on the hill that Messa and Judith are crucified. By mid-afternoon the crowd has thinned and the two women hang from the crosses that are slowly killing them.
The brutality of being crucified couples with the heat of the day and the thirst and hunger the women suffer.

6a8a300ea1e09ee5740b3a929b79af4d.jpg Let them suffer ... more wine for me, please. How about an umbrella? ... the sun is getting to me ... do you have a fan? I really wish these two would get on with the dying. I've got things to do, you know.

Ending # One
Messa and Judith were crucified early Saturday and have hanged from their crosses throughout the hot day. They had not eaten since Friday morning and have no water since Friday afternoon. The crucified women have been tortured by their crucifixion and have been humiliated by hanging naked on their crosses before the rowdy crowd that enjoyed their suffering on the crosses.

Archbishop Wragg has discussed with his cousin Lord Despard Wragg how deplorable to have the naked criminal women crucified on the Lord’s Day (not Despard’s). Lord Despard says “They were condemned to die crucified.”

“But tomorrow is Sunday! It will not be proper to have bare women hanging above the church while services are going below” the archbishop says.

Lady Barbara slinks into the room wearing only perfume. She says “They are crucified. Have the guards put a spear in their chests.”
Both men’s eyes practically fell out of their heads as they look at Lady de Moore’s amply curved body and she says “You can both have me if you kill the two cunts.”

Ending # One

Messa and Judith were crucified early Saturday and have hanged from their crosses throughout the hot day. They had not eaten since Friday morning and have no water since Friday afternoon. The crucified women have been tortured by their crucifixion and have been humiliated by hanging naked on their crosses before the rowdy crowd that enjoyed their suffering on the crosses.

Archbishop Wragg has discussed with his cousin Lord Despard Wragg how deplorable to have the naked criminal women crucified on the Lord’s Day (not Despard’s). Lord Despard says “They were condemned to die crucified.”

“But tomorrow is Sunday! It will not be proper to have bare women hanging above the church while services are going below” the archbishop says.

Lady Barbara slinks into the room wearing only perfume. She says “They are crucified. Have the guards put a spear in their chests.”
Both men’s eyes practically fell out of their heads as they look at Lady de Moore’s amply curved body and she says “You can both have me if you kill the two cunts."
barb 025.jpg
Lady Barbara presents a convincing argument. (This happens before video so you must use your imagination.)
The Wraggs agree to finish Judith and Messaline. Judith has already expired but a spear is still driven into her chest. Messa watches in horror knowing she is next.
crux 373 d.jpg
Messa watches the guard place the tip of his spear below her ribs. Messa groans “Finish me! I am ready!”
He doesn’t waste time. He drives the spear into my chest and rips open my lung. He kills me but death waits until my lung is filled with blood.
messa 040.jpg
I will die soon!

-Messa

Both men’s eyes practically fell out of their heads as they look at Lady de Moore’s amply curved body and she says “You can both have me if you kill the two cunts."
You can triumph naughty bitch but remember this Elf : she could soon to kill you at any moment , when you'll not care !!!
We'll be avenged ...
sacred_elf.jpg

I will die soon!

" Anyway, we'll re-find ourselves , Judith, to the Lesbians'paradise where Sapho will welcome us for eternity ... " :rolleyes:

8d8e32eb5ce9e9cf2188d8683c6ada6f--pre-raphaelite-paintings-lesbian-art.jpg ... groupe9.jpg :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

Back
Top Bottom