Messa In Pacific, Missouri In The Late 1800s

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 280750

Sunday, August 23rd 1875

DOES TWISTING THAT MAKE SPIT COME OUT?

By R. Wragg

View attachment 280751

Trains arrived at the station from all over the state, discharging the great and the good, including a Senator and the State Governor.

Crowds gathered in front of some pretty menacing looking gallows.

All were dressed in their finest clothes.

All save one.

Standing on the gallows, stark naked, was a beautiful, terrified, and very, very angry Messaline (above, and she does indeed look marvellous!).

According to justice in this corner of Missouri, Messaline has to hang. No-one is completely sure why, except The Hanging Tree. Something to do with an unlicensed business....

And the Hanging Tree it was who discovered a new use for her right nipple. He gave it a none-too-gentle twist, and received a face full of gobo for his trouble.

The Crux Chronicle passes this on in the hope of educating its readers.

Wragg is usually more accurate than this... It was the governor that twisted her nipple..

Tree

I was too much occupated , this W-E, to be here : I had some people at home ... :devil:
terry_rodgers_art008.jpg
I was afraid to couldn't be here for the hanging of my great aunt, but I see that, fortunately, it's not yet made ....:D

From my favourite position, I'm waiting for, impatiently ! :rolleyes:
3527903126_dbbb6deb37.jpg

After the ‘invocation’ the Pacific Drum and Bugler played a horrific off-key rendition of the ‘Star-spangled Banner’. Messaline glanced at the church’s clock and saw in five minutes she would be hanging from around her neck. She began to cry. The photographer captured her despair.

hang 214 a.jpg

I can’t believe they are going to hang me because of the bitches that run a coffee shop! Oh, God, here comes at Tree!

He squats and unlocks the padlock that kept the lever that will release the trapdoor from accidently being pulled. He stands and says “When the church bell finishes tolling the Angelus the trap opens. Messaline looks at one of the hundred signs announcing her execution while the photographer scrambles down the stairs of the gallows so he could capture her hanging.

hang 58 a.jpg

“Tree, how can you do this me? We made love!”

“We had sex and you charged double what Melissa’s best hooker gets” he replies.

“But was I not worth it?” Messaline asked proudly.

“Well, yeah, at least that”

Messaline’s knees buckled when the bell began to toll. Then the bell goes silent she feels the trap vibrate beneath her feet as the pins that support it slide out. Messaline cried “GOD, PLEASE DON’T DO… awk!”

Stunned she did not hear the loud cheer of the crowd nor feel the bold young man that ran under the gallows and took her shoes and stockings as a souvenir. When she began to come around her eyes darted around and she tried to comprehend what had happened to her…

hanging - air dance small.jpg

Tree

I'll bet she never thought it would ever happen...

...hope fades...
After the ‘invocation’ the Pacific Drum and Bugler played a horrific off-key rendition of the ‘Star-spangled Banner’. Messaline glanced at the church’s clock and saw in five minutes she would be hanging from around her neck. She began to cry. The photographer captured her despair.

View attachment 280818

I can’t believe they are going to hang me because of the bitches that run a coffee shop! Oh, God, here comes at Tree!

He squats and unlocks the padlock that kept the lever that will release the trapdoor from accidently being pulled. He stands and says “When the church bell finishes tolling the Angelus the trap opens. Messaline looks at one of the hundred signs announcing her execution while the photographer scrambles down the stairs of the gallows so he could capture her hanging.

View attachment 280817

“Tree, how can you do this me? We made love!”

“We had sex and you charged double what Melissa’s best hooker gets” he replies.

“But was I not worth it?” Messaline asked proudly.

“Well, yeah, at least that”

Messaline’s knees buckled when the bell began to toll. Then the bell goes silent she feels the trap vibrate beneath her feet as the pins that support it slide out. Messaline cried “GOD, PLEASE DON’T DO… awk!”

Stunned she did not hear the loud cheer of the crowd nor feel the bold young man that ran under the gallows and took her shoes and stockings as a souvenir. When she began to come around her eyes darted around and she tried to comprehend what had happened to her…

View attachment 280819

Tree

6264624621_e521865c5a_b.jpg RIP Messa ;)

Well at least it has a tune to be out of, God save the Queen is just a drone ;)

They could sing "La Marseilleise " !:D

It was only my great aunt, Barb .... and at our time, she would be certainly died ..... :p

I'll bet she never thought it would ever happen...

A day, I should come to her tomb : but it's vaste, and I dont know where is it ...:(
4474149697_6b89c7661c_z.jpg

Mmmmmmm ! They've wonderful crosses : perhaps I could try something .... :rolleyes::devil:
2959590667_899e676988_z.jpg ...

They could sing "La Marseilleise " !:D

It was only my great aunt, Barb .... and at our time, she would be certainly died ..... :p

A day, I should come to her tomb : but it's vaste, and I dont know where is it ...:(
View attachment 280843

Mmmmmmm ! They've wonderful crosses : perhaps I could try something .... :rolleyes::devil:
View attachment 280844 ...
I fear you will not be buried near her nor will your shallow grave ever be found...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Tree

She should have stayed in France touring the crosses of Anjou!!!!

They could sing "La Marseilleise " !
now that is a fine tune - and I suppose between 1792 when it was written
and 1803 when Missouri was part of the Louisiana Purchase,
it could have been heard in Pacific (if there was anyone about at the time to hear it :p)

now that is a fine tune - and I suppose between 1792 when it was written
and 1803 when Missouri was part of the Louisiana Purchase,
it could have been heard in Pacific (if there was anyone about at the time to hear it :p)
not many there but when the silica was found in the 1850s it grew rather quickly and the coffee shop where the slave-bard Civet resides to the this day still stands...

Tree

It was 12:34 when Messaline made her last twitch. Was she dead yet or just unconscious? It really doesn’t matter. Her office time of death was when the trapdoor opened after the church finished tolling the Angelus at 12:01, August 31, 1889.

Four more trains would pass through town as her body swayed in the breeze. She would not be cut down until 6 PM. She was certainly dead then…

lynx 009.jpg

Tree supposes she would like Pacific, Missouri even less if she could know how her body was treated after she died.

hang 216.jpg

So that is the end of Messaline’s journey to early west of America…

…except for the epilog…

Tree

…I know you asking ‘how can there possibly an epilog to this’? Tree seems to have opened a bottle of Seagram’s spiked during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 by Barbaria after she crashed the site… Ulrika

…I know what you are thinking, Barb…

Tree

…I know you asking ‘how can there possibly an epilog to this’? Tree seems to have opened a bottle of Seagram’s spiked during the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 by Barbaria after she crashed the site… Ulrika

…I know what you are thinking, Barb…

Hot-Caprice-A-Fermo-Nude-Spicy-Strip-Nudity-Spicy-Cute-blogspot.com] (2).jpg How can you be so sure that you KNOW what I am thinking? Never going to give up on pinning the Great Crash of 2013 on me are you? And this from a guy whose computer can't get quotation marks right. You KNOW what I think? I suspect it was really YOU that crashed the site back in the summer of 2013.

View attachment 281804 How can you be so sure that you KNOW what I am thinking? Never going to give up on pinning the Great Crash of 2013 on me are you? And this from a guy whose computer can't get quotation marks right. You KNOW what I think? I suspect it was really YOU that crashed the site back in the summer of 2013.
Be nice Barb or things can get really bad in both the Purple Orchid and Thessela's Martyrdom...

Epilog…

It is 2039, the Sesquicentennial of the hanging of Messaline. A major contest was held to see what woman would be hanged from the same gallows that Messa died hanging from. Imagine she had worried the same crossbar would not hold her yet a century and a half later the ‘commemorative’ Messa was set to be hanged from the same gallows with the original wood.
hang 065.jpg

The woman climbs the stairs to the second floor…

I look up and see an old man standing at the top of the stairs. I ask if he could show me where the deck is that leads to the gallows. I assume he is an usher. I get to the top of the stairs and the old man ties my wrists behind my back. His gravelly voice says “I’ll take you there” he assures me.

For an old fart his grip on my bicep is amazingly strong and he leads me down a hall towards French doors. I step onto the deck to the roar of the drunken crowd. He walks me across a catwalk to the old gallows. I feel the weathered wood under my bare feet and he pulls a noose over my head and tightens the thick rope around my neck only as much that I cannot escape it. I am somewhat disoriented (I hope you understand) and try for no reason but to distract me ask the old man engage him in small talk.

“What does the thing on your hat mean?”

“That’s my initials” he replies.

“And your name is?”

“The Hanging Tree”

“Please, I am about to die at your hand when you pull that lever. What is your name?”

“It really is ‘The Hanging Tree’. Going by my initials made life easier” he replies.

The church bell begins to toll to announce the midnight hour. I look at him and say “The grey-haired black man said I would take more than half-hour to die. Was he just trying to frighten me?”

hang 191.jpg

“I’d be disappointed if you didn’t” he replies.

I feel the trapdoor vibrate as the 150 year old pins drag away. “Shit! Hey Tree, Messaline is not my real name.”

"I really don't care" he says as the trap falls from beneath my feet...

End

Tree

2039 ? you said ..... Hum, I've yet 14 years to be here ....
I'm not sure that I'll rest so much ... :D
See my avatar : 14 years like that !!!!!! :devil:
Tree will be 84 then... no wonder he has gone back to the rope... Even if he can pick up the hammer could he hit a nail???

We'll feed and water you everyday, Messa... I promise...

Back
Top Bottom