Messa ... Somewhere ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anyway, I'm proud to die for my friends ! After all, you Scottish are "les Français du Nord " !;););)
Merci, ma chere amie :bdsm-heart:

last Thursday night, there was a sound of wicked chuckling
in the churchyard at Colombey-les-deux-Eglises :devil:

This cross is a new one on me, what's the significance if someone knows?

The Cross of Lorraine, which was originally Hungarian though probably borrowing from the Orthodox cross. The Cross of Lorraine is the Cross and its titulus (the upper bar), the Orthodox cross also includes the footrest (a lower bar).

The Cross of Lorraine is the Heraldic symbol of the Dukes of Lorraine who descended from the House of Anjou. It was also used as a symbol of the Free French.

The Cross of Lorraine, which was originally Hungarian though probably borrowing from the Orthodox cross. The Cross of Lorraine is the Cross and its titulus (the upper bar), the Orthodox cross also includes the footrest (a lower bar).

The Cross of Lorraine is the Heraldic symbol of the Dukes of Lorraine who descended from the House of Anjou. It was also used as a symbol of the Free French.

Thank you!

REBELLION ?

The rebellion is finished ! The participants are already to their cross ... Only a pregnant woman is near her husband, wondering what could be her fate now ...

A last rebel, obviously a harshly whipped woman, is yet coming ... her cross is waiting for her ...

9 Messa somewhere.jpg

REBELLION ?

The rebellion is finished ! The participants are already to their cross ... Only a pregnant woman is near her husband, wondering what could be her fate now ...

A last rebel, obviously a harshly whipped woman, is yet coming ... her cross is waiting for her ...

Marvellous image, Messa! :) :clapping:

Now that shows some very cruel and very modern invention making use of what are either telephone poles or small electricity pylons to act as crosses.

In our fantasies I'm sure many of us have imagined poles like that adorned with attractive victims.

I know you have mentioned pregnant crux before, Messa, I think you don't like it? It's a hugely divisive topic, horrible and fascinating in equal measure, it reaches into us and upsets us on a whole new level. This image is subtle that way, for some it will suggest that possibility, for others there are other futures they may imagine for her.

Back
Top Bottom