Messaline In Comics ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Messa, i fight and learn also dayly with the subtleties of English language. Give me five!

English is something that is spoken in so many tongues and never the same twice.

Even in the U.S. and even in England.

Imagine going to school when you already speak it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Hum, my English is not the best too but I try to be understood and it seems difficult sometimes ...:(
I wanted to show, in this thread, what are my dreams concerning some comics that I can see here and there , but without any pretension to convince anyone ! More, in my opinion, comics are not necessary "funny" for me : the term includes all what in France we call "bandes dessinées" and they can be very serious ! ...but perhaps was I wrong in using this term ?...

Anyway, I dont wish any polemic in this thread ; we're there to get pleasure and pleasure can be fun or serious, it can be a deep dark fantasy, he can be light , but the essential is that it could satisfy our research when we come at CF ...

Just some thoughts ...

PS : I dont like very much when people say that we have not a good English : at least, we try to express our opinion in a language very different from our maternal'one !
Till there, I rarely was seeing any of those who are teasing our English trying to express themselves in French !!!:D
Je m'appelle Messaline!.jpg
Well said, Messa.

Merci Wragg but I dont want to do any reproach to anybody : only, I want to notice that we've to do some attempts to communicate and that English people do never forget this fact ... Sometimes, we can commit some errors ...:D

On the cross speaking is not necessary, we can move our head as sign:

That the bondation is good.
That we prolonge the session.
That we want a final lash.

And after, we can make a joke about our scandalous nudity...

Attachments

• Deposition pars.jpg
    Deposition pars.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 151
On the cross speaking is not necessary, we can move our head as sign:

That the bondation is good.
That we prolonge the session.
That we want a final lash.

And after, we can make a joke about our scandalous nudity...

Hannah-and-Adam-in-Girls1.jpg

So true! :doh:

Messa has seen my woeful attempts to communicate in French, and Madiosi my pitiful tries at German.... you both do so much better than I would on a French or German forum. All I can say is.... Respect!
Thank you, good old Wragg!
Merci Wragg but I dont want to do any reproach to anybody : only, I want to notice that we've to do some attempts to communicate and that English people do never forget this fact ... Sometimes, we can commit some errors ...:D
So true, Messa. And sometime Madiosi to invent new English words, indeed. A Example for his funny thoughts: "Breastholder" for the word "bra".

Thank you, good old Wragg!

So true, Messa. And sometime Madiosi to invent new English words, indeed. A Example for his funny thoughts: "Breastholder" for the word "bra".

I was thinking after I posted this; there are quite a few whose English is so good that we don't even remark about it. ;)

Typical idiomatic sentences are me a bridge too far so that I search for the best words which I can find. Could be that this is not literary English but no one will protest. Here are posters who can make histories with an inexhaustible fantasy. That is a remarkable merit. And moreover I can learn from them in an ambiance of mutual trust!

Attachments

• Confiance.jpg
    Confiance.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 189
You, at least, could explain what are these papers : in fact, it was during the French revolution (1789 and so on ...)
Trust notes and communal vouchers have enabled the continuity of the economic life of the country. They testify to the solidarity and patriotism of those who issued them, immobilizing important capital, and bringing their bail either financially or morally ...

But all that have not a great interest into this thread and I hope that you could stop to post this kind of intervention ...

When newbies get into our forum they would be shocked to discover that all publications about our crucifixion-lifestyle has a ground for comic writings.
It is a frequent mistake, which we all make, to equate one's own minority view with the majority.
No clubs, no company but here is a safe place to confess and to get forgiveness.
That is a happiness in my (our) life to know that you are not alone in world. But I remain seriously.
You say you believe that new members would be shocked to find comic treatment of crux, and that it does not belong here. I would respond that it is likely good practice not to clutter a serious discussion with comical posts, or an art thread with comic style stories. However, I do not believe you speak for the majority of members, or even for new members. Newbies may join us or not, at their discretion. They are welcome, but do not dictate what content goes up. I do not decorate my home to please random strangers either.

To say that comic explorations of this topic should not be on the forums at all is extreme. I write comedic stories, in which I treat crux and BDSM subjects humorously. There are other comic threads at CF. Messaline is certainly well within her rights and the established practice at CF to have a comic story thread. There are many threads here that I do not visit, because the topic does not interest me or because I find some things not to my liking. I suggest that if you do not like Messaline's, or anyone else's contributions in a thread, simply do not visit that thread.

Your personal view that crux should be treated seriously is valid and respected. I would not fill one of your serious threads with disrespectful comedy. I agree that would be inappropriate.

Do not, however, presume to tell other members what should be allowable in other threads, just because you don't appreciate it or have a particular sensibility about crux art, and hide that behind some spurious concern for newbies.

You say you believe that new members would be shocked to find comic treatment of crux, and that it does not belong here. I would respond that it is likely good practice not to clutter a serious discussion with comical posts, or an art thread with comic style stories. However, I do not believe you speak for the majority of members, or even for new members. Newbies may join us or not, at their discretion. They are welcome, but do not dictate what content goes up. I do not decorate my home to please random strangers either.

To say that comic explorations of this topic should not be on the forums at all is extreme. I write comedic stories, in which I treat crux and BDSM subjects humorously. There are other comic threads at CF. Messaline is certainly well within her rights and the established practice at CF to have a comic story thread. There are many threads here that I do not visit, because the topic does not interest me or because I find some things not to my liking. I suggest that if you do not like Messaline's, or anyone else's contributions in a thread, simply do not visit that thread.

Your personal view that crux should be treated seriously is valid and respected. I would not fill one of your serious threads with disrespectful comedy. I agree that would be inappropriate.

Do not, however, presume to tell other members what should be allowable in other threads, just because you don't appreciate it or have a particular sensibility about crux art, and hide that behind some spurious concern for newbies.
Well said! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom