Messaline In Comics ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
:eek: "Confess that you're a lesbian, Messaline and swear that you will leave Judith ! We'll marry you with a man and you'll make some childs for our community !" Says the inquisitor ...

"I cant " Answers Messaline "I love her ! "

14.jpg

:eek: "Confess that you're a lesbian, Messaline and swear that you will leave Judith ! We'll marry you with a man and you'll make some childs for our community !" Says the inquisitor ...

"I cant " Answers Messaline "I love her ! "

View attachment 593632
You tramp!!! Find some crude Arkansas pine and rusted railroad spikes and we will crucify this wench!!!

When Messa was searching gold and jewels , she only found ...

Messa knows well what it will happen : she'll be horribly tortured by the fire , her beautiful breasts spoiled by torches , her vagina invaded by a burning brand !

17.jpg
:eek:

Till where the fantasy of Messaline could go ?

...Perhaps it's time to close the thread ...

19.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:

Anyway, after that her wonderful body will be completely destroyed by the red iron and that the bloody hook will be inserted into the Judith'ass to let her slowly burning under the brazier , who cares of them ?...

Hum, I find that there is a problem here : why have I more likes for a nice photo supposed being Messaline and less likes for the manip that I made ...?
It's curious ...
Do you prefer a thread titled : "Messaline à l'eau de rose" ?:D

Back
Top Bottom