Messaline is wondering ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another question :

If you could have to punish her (whipping ) , do you prefer :

1) tied to an usual whipping post ? View attachment 632214

2) hanging to a portico ? View attachment 632215

3) or tied to a X-Cross ? View attachment 632218

4) chained to a cross ? View attachment 632219

... or other manners ... I let your imagination running ...
She needs to dangle in such a way that she can slowly rotate and then the whipmaster can stay where he is. :)

But then I always was a lazy bugger :facepalm:

As a submissive I draw a great deal of pleasure in the 'forced' not 'consensual' scenarios.

Thus I like being stripped or forced to strip under the threat of pain.

I don't want to know what is going to be done to me, I want it to be a surprise.

Most of my fantasies have a medieval to earlier theme.

A recurring theme is me and my female lover (usually I'm the junior in the relationship so she would be a princess and me a lady-in-waiting) are captured, forced to make love to each other for the entertainment of our captors, raped, tortured and executed.

kisses

willowfall

As a submissive I draw a great deal of pleasure in the 'forced' not 'consensual' scenarios.

I don't want to know what is going to be done to me, I want it to be a surprise.

A recurring theme is me and my female lover (usually I'm the junior in the relationship so she would be a princess and me a lady-in-waiting) are captured, forced to make love to each other for the entertainment of our captors, raped, tortured and executed.

kisses

willowfall
I love to same things

kisses

willowfall
Me too!

This is a perfect scenario for my fantasies too. And You and Messaline could be a great couple. But i don't Image You as lovers; Just friends, or a noble woman (Messa) and Her servant (You), so your forced sex will be more degrading. After a whipping to make you weaker, You are put on the floor, on all fours, face to face, and raped together. Your forehead and your hands are touching, your fingers clutches each others...

...when men finished, you are forced to have sex each other... embraced, your bodies are so close that you feel her sweat and tears on your skin, your arms around Messa's waist, her arms on your shoulders, your head on Her chest...

...now you are sitting side by side. They are forcing you to masturbate, hitting your chest whit thin rods. They bet about who will come for first... You both come many times, untill you become too weak to continue...

... now you both are almost unconscious. But They still bet about your orgasm challenge... They play with your bodies, make you moves as puppets. Two men lift your bodies up and spread your legs. Some little slaps keeps You awake... and now they starts to touch you with hands and toons... you are both too weak to resist. Finally Messa loses, they make her squirt on your body. Even half unconscious, You can feel her warm cum drip on your body...

And you are Finally hanged face to face, for your final destiny...

I suspect even those here who say they are submissive don't really want to be slaves. They certainly express strong opinions and that seems a bit against the grain of real slavery. ;) But who knows?:rolleyes:
Oh, in fact, never I had this fantasy ! I see me rather like a defeated warrior woman ... who could pay her rebellion by the worst tortures and death ...

kisses

willowfall

A delicious scenario you've painted, WillowFall. There are definitely medieval captors that would enjoy that... new24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom