Messaline is wondering ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suspect even those here who say they are submissive don't really want to be slaves. They certainly express strong opinions and that seems a bit against the grain of real slavery. ;) But who knows?:rolleyes:

Depends on the situation.

On the sporting field I'm going to take your head off.

In the office I am opinionated and will fight for what I think is the best way to do things.

In the bedroom ...............

I once read a piece where the author (a psychologist) opined that strong people like to be submissive in a BDSM situation because it is the only time they not only aren't in control, not expected to be in control.

As to being a "slave". Aren't we all slaves to something? Maybe a job (hard to eat without money) or an addiction or even love?

kisses

willowfall

I once read a piece where the author (a psychologist) opined that strong people like to be submissive in a BDSM situation because it is the only time they not only aren't in control, not expected to be in control.
I totally agree with that ! For me, it's quite the same : during a session, the pain is coming like a freedom , I've not to be attentioned about someone ...
It's one of our advantages , us, submissives : we dont know the technics to bring the sufferings , we can be entirely self-centered on them (sufferings) and on the pleasure that at the end we are searching ... 100% winners !:rolleyes:

I totally agree with that ! For me, it's quite the same : during a session, the pain is coming like a freedom , I've not to be attentioned about someone ...
It's one of our advantages , us, submissives : we dont know the technics to bring the sufferings , we can be entirely self-centered on them (sufferings) and on the pleasure that at the end we are searching ... 100% winners !:rolleyes:

Oh definitely!

Also, if I am being submissive, doing exactly what I am told to do or I am bound and unable to move whether or not you (universal you) have a good is on you not me.

And when being submissive I can concentrate on what I am feeling, either pain or pleasure.

kisses

willowfall

The 3rd photo in this group of 3 is my original photo of the beautiful Bella. I will be posting more from this set in the future. /it always amazes me when I find my work on tumblr.
She is indeed very beautiful. Would you (and/or Bella) allow featuring her in manips? Being a photographer (not of nudes, unfortunately) of sorts, myself, I will understand if you would rather not, and I will certainly respect your wishes regarding the use of your photos.

She is indeed very beautiful. Would you (and/or Bella) allow featuring her in manips? Being a photographer (not of nudes, unfortunately) of sorts, myself, I will understand if you would rather not, and I will certainly respect your wishes regarding the use of your photos.
Feel free Jollyrei! Credit me as original photographer if you will. Bella prefers to be somewhat anonymous for the time being. Your work is very impressive so I would be honored. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom