Messaline Paskell ,Truth Or Dream ?

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
This story was written by Racing Rodent and illustrated by SkatingJesus ...

I thanks them very much for this wonderful gift ...

PASKELL , the warrior

Paskell stood ready, her sword was naked in her right hand her shield grasped firmly in the other. Her armour was a delicate filigree in tribute to her mission to the Goddess, while it protected her heart and her womanhood it revealed the young, teasing flesh clad only in a short and revealing tunic.

Messaline Warrior 001.jpg
Opposite Paskell in the open glade before the entrance to the sacred grove in which the wise women of the tribe and their young acolytes were performing the sacred rituals stood an arrogant young warrior. He had clearly crossed over the boundaries to try his luck at stealing a wife. Not just any wife for this young buck but priestess or seeress, the kind of prize that would instantly elevate him to high rank in his tribe or enhance any status to which he had been born.

Messaline Warrior 002.jpg

Between him and his triumph however Paskell stood ready and she was fierce. “Flee now before I gut you like a hog, you dog!”

Messaline Warrior 003.jpg

“Ho, ho, a feisty wench and nobly attired, I think I will make you captive and drag to my home, to warm my bed,” Chuckled the warrior.

Messaline Warrior 004.jpg

to be continued ...

Last edited:
“Never!” Paskell raised her weapons, “Defend yourself for the Gods will not in this place.” The peaceful idyll of the woodland and the distant languid chanting of the priestesses was broken by the clash of metal. Sword struck shield and sprang to strike again. Paskell aimed to kill, she lunged and span and lunged again, guarding her attacks with her shield as she tried to espy an opening around her oppents own defence, all the while being of his sword.

Messaline Warrior 005.jpg
The opposing warrior charged in close, seeking to bind their blades together with a skilful parry and hook aside Paskell’s shield with his so that might use his manly strength to overpower her. Paskell was having none of it.

Messaline Warrior 006.jpg Messaline Warrior 007.jpg
She lashed out with a kick to his ankle knocking him off balance. With a roar of triumph, she watched him crash to the ground losing his sword and shield from his grasp. Casting her own shield to the ground she took up a two-handed grip on her blade to finish the fight once and for all.

Messaline Warrior 008.jpg Messaline Warrior 009.jpg
“Oh no,” She gasped as the warrior wrenched his body around on the ground and grabbed her ankles swinging her in an arc through the air, “Ooof” Paskell crashed to the ground, the air gushing from her lungs and her sword skittering off into the long grass.

Messaline Warrior 010.jpg Messaline Warrior 011.jpg

“Nighty, night,” The warrior sneered, his fist raised to punch her.

Messaline Warrior 012.jpg

“No, wait,” Gasped Paskell and then everything went black.

Messaline Warrior 013.jpg

to be continued ...

Messaline Warrior 014.jpg Messaline Warrior 015.jpg

Paskell woke up alone in a hut clad only in garlands of flowers.​

“What the hell?” Paskell sat up and looked around angrily.

Messaline Warrior 016.jpg

“Oh good, my bride in awake and glad for her wedding day,” Grinned the warrior, entering the hut accompanied by a young woman who looked strangely familiar.

Messaline Warrior 017.jpg

“Have we met before?” Paskell asked her with keen interest, her nipples perking up at the woman’s beauty.

Messaline Warrior 018.jpg
“Of course, when I defeated you at the sacred glade remember?” Said the warrior.

“No not you ugly, this beautiful young maiden here?” Paskell went up to the woman who handed her garland of posies and blushed
furiously.

Messaline Warrior 019.jpg

“What my sister? No, now come on, we are to be married,” Proclaimed the warrior, “My sister will be your bridesmaid.”

Messaline Warrior 020.jpg Messaline Warrior 021.jpg

"Never I'll be your wife !" Answered Paskell ...

He grabbed Paskell by the arm ...

Messaline Warrior 022.jpg Messaline Warrior 023.jpg

and hustled her to an ancient gnarled oak.
Taking a silken rope he lashed Paskell to a withered branch ...

Messaline Warrior 024.jpg

He screamed : " I'm going to bring you to obedience ! "

Messaline Warrior 025.jpg

Paskell had no reaction, only looking at him with a proud attitude ...

Messaline Warrior 026.jpg

The warrior's sister was rather more seemingly afraid for her, in compassionate anticipation to her pain .

Messaline Warrior 027.jpg

At the first lash, Paskell arched her back but only a small moan escaped from her mouth !

Messaline Warrior 028.jpg

Then, the lashes were following, one after the other, but Paskell stayed mute, with only some groans, betraying that she was in pain ...
The warriors sister was could not hide that she was horrified by such a treatment but she didn't dare to say a word against her brother !

Messaline Warrior 029.jpg

"Slash" !!! The lashes were streaking the Paskell's back but the warrior seemed to take some pleasure in doing that !
"Take one more ! Take one more !" He said , "Perhaps this training will be gainful in teaching you to submit when we're married !"
"Slash ! Slash ! Slash !"

Messaline Warrior 030.jpg

Suddenly, a lash was stinging one of the Paskell's nipples and she was screaming loudly !

Messaline Warrior 031.jpg

So, the warrior stopped the torture and said :
"Well, I think that it's enough and that we can start the wedding'ceremony !"
Paskell was conducted in front of the old druid who was asking for Diomasach, the warrior.
“Do you Diomasach, take this woman er…” The druid paused ...

Messaline Warrior 032.jpg

“Paskell,” She supplied helpfully.

Messaline Warrior 033.jpg
“Paskell, yes thank you,” The druid nodded, “Do you Diomasach take this woman Paskell to be your wife in the sight of Gods and men?”

“I do,” Diomasach the arrogant warrior said.

“What that is an awfully short way to do the ceremony,” Paskell protested, as the Druid picked up a cup of wine from the altar near the old tree.

“Hush, now Diomasach hand Paskell the wine and repeat after me, “With this gift of wine I thee wed.”

Paskell found herself holding the wine. The druid went on, “Right now Paskell, you drink the wine and say ‘By accepting this wine, I become your wife.”

“What? No!” Paskell through the wine over Diommasach...

Messaline Warrior 034.jpg Messaline Warrior 035.jpg

and then hit him with the cup for good measure...

Messaline Warrior 036.jpg Messaline Warrior 037.jpg

“Outrageous,” Roared the warrior, striking Paskell to the ground, “I shall bind to a cross beam and shoot you with my bow in blessed tribute to our God!”

Messaline Warrior 038.jpg

To be continued ...

Messaline Warrior 048.jpg Messaline Warrior 049.jpg Messaline Warrior 050.jpg

“No stop,” Cried the cruel warrior’s sister, “I lover her no!” As the first arrow flew she jumped in front of Paskell so that the cruel dart struck her in the breast.

Messaline Warrior 051.jpg Messaline Warrior 052.jpg

“No,” Called out Paskell as the young woman swooned at her feet.

Messaline Warrior 053.jpg Messaline Warrior 054.jpg Messaline Warrior 055.jpg

“I love you, wake up,” Said the girl from bleeding lips.

“What, what did you say?”

“Too late and now you die!” Cried Diomasach shooting a second arrow. It sank deep into Paskell, jutting out from just below her nipple.

Messaline Warrior 056.jpg Messaline Warrior 057.jpg Messaline Warrior 058.jpg Messaline Warrior 059.jpg Messaline Warrior 060.jpg

The end ?

No, here is an ...

Epilogue ...

“Ow that hurt!”

Messaline Warrior 061.jpg

Messaline woke up, Judith, looking very much alive and unshot, though wearing fewer clothes than in the dream smiled down upon her.

Messaline Warrior 062.jpg

“So sleepy head, want to make love before we hit the shower? I woke up early this mornig and I feel horny, judging by these,” Judith flicked each of Messaline’s nipples in turn, “You were having sexy dreams too.”

Messaline Warrior 063.jpg

“You might say that,” Said Messaline and reached up and kissed Judith.

Messaline Warrior 064.jpg

The end ...

So, what is the truth ?

Messaline a warrior ? I doubt ... anyway, I prefer her like that ...

Messaline Warrior 064.jpg:)

... even if my fantasy is driving me, sometimes, to Paskell, the warrior ...

Messaline Warrior 001.jpg:rolleyes:

Anyway, I do many thank Racing Rodent and SkatingJesus for having been so much kind to make this wonderful story for me ...

Kisses to them !:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

He had clearly crossed over the boundaries to try his luck at stealing a wife. Not just any wife for this young buck but priestess or seeress, the kind of prize that would instantly elevate him to high rank in his tribe...
...and murder him while he sleeps? ;) :D
Still catching up, but it's great stuff. Well done.

Wow! Messaline, SJ, and RR together! :)

Messaline Warrior 047.jpg

What a warrior, and what a wife! :)

But, Diomasach, she was never going to stand quietly and let you wed her! And now she's cost you a perfectly good sister. :(

Messaline, if you have dreams like that, what do you eat for supper? I must nip out and get some before the shops close! :cool:

The dreams come or not, Wragg ... but they are so much instilled by "LOVE" !:rolleyes:
'One Wedding and Two Funerals'! Wow, what a dream! :eek:
Sorry things went so horribly wrong on your wedding day, Messa, but you would never have been happy with him! :mad:
Fortunately it was a happy ending. :very_hot:
Fantastic pictures - look at the lustre of that wine as it flies out of the chalice! :cool:
Well done everybody - SJ, Messa and RR! :beer::applaudit:

Back
Top Bottom