Messaline Pirat

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, a second one but not Messaline ...

Judith has just made a prisonner and is bringing him for that we could "play ":firedevil: with him !

But he says : " You cant do that to me ! In my country , I'm a Lord and has an Abbey ! My Queen will revenge me !!!"

2 Judith and the prisonner.jpg

who could he be ?
:spider:

Last edited:

Judith has just made a prisonner and is bringing him for that we could "play ":firedevil: with him !

But he says : " You cant do that to me ! In my country , I'm a Lord and has an Abbey ! My Queen will revenge me !!!"

View attachment 667492

who could he be ?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 667492

who could he be ?
What could you possibly want with him? He ain’t even pretty.

(No offense, mystery person.)

View attachment 667492

who could he be ?

Hmm, he has quite a rough, almost ragged look to him. An abbey, he says?
I hope that Judith will treat him as he deserves, naked crucifixion in front of the whole (female) crew :)

Hmm, he has quite a rough, almost ragged look to him. An abbey, he says?
I hope that Judith will treat him as he deserves, naked crucifixion in front of the whole (female) crew :)
Oooooops ! Hum, you're rough with your friend ... at least, I believed he was ...:D

So did the ragged one... :(

Back
Top Bottom