Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
On the Foundation, phlebas was suggesting that Messa was appearing each year at the same date in this cimetery and that Judith was coming to see her ...
It's a good idea, I think ...:rolleyes:

Yes, I said
"Does Messaline only appear once a year? Is she an apparition, coming back for love each year, for her Judith?"

It's a nice idea, one night of passionate crucifixion, each year, powered by their love and deep need.

Is she an apparition, coming back for love each year, for her Judith?

Alas, I'm not sure that it could be, phlebas : your ancestor ,the Phlebas'Duke , was irritated in knowing that Princess Messaline could have a love'relation with this Judith ...
So, he was coming to the castle and Messaline was crucified in front of it !

This Duke of Phlebas had not any mercy for those who were not entirely devoted to HIM !

49 My deep fantasy.jpg

:eek:

Alas, I'm not sure that it could be, phlebas : your ancestor ,the Phlebas'Duke , was irritated in knowing that Princess Messaline could have a love'relation with this Judith ...

This Duke of Phlebas had not any mercy for those who were not entirely devoted to HIM !

Ooh, look, there's Castle Phlebas behind! Messaline! I told you not to go there without the Racing Rodent to protect you! :eek:

Yeah, gotta watch that Phlebas clan. Very focused on their goals.:eek::devil: That's a very nice picture. :) Very dark.

I think I begin to understand why Phlebas was banished all the way to the antipodes.

I like the dark feel to the pick, it emphasises the pain and despair of Messaline and the black mood of Duke Phlebas.
Doesn't look like the weather is likely to improve his mood much either. His exile has made him a bit tetchy.

Seriously, Messa, you have done an amazing job of blending the cross into the scene. It looks really impressive. :clapping:

This will be a classic and a favourite Messaline! :)

Very nice pic Messa. Very atmospheric, nice match of figure and background. I think you are a little hard on the Duke! He can't help being possessive, but he does appreciate a nice piece of female flesh on a cross. Now, where's that Judith? I'm sure we've got some spare wood around here for her.

Yeah, gotta watch that Phlebas clan. Very focused on their goals.:eek::devil:

You have to have goals, Jolly. Goals and milestones :)

Judith and Messaline ...
... together but not the same pain !
These two lesbians are not submitted to the same rule !

Judith, beeing roman'citizen , is not whipped and not crucified : only condemned to be exhibit nude to the market place, during a day ...

Messaline, like a slave, is condemned to the crucifixion after the usual harsh whipping and her cross is erected to the market'place till her death !

"Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable ... " ( According to you'll be dominant or wretched ...) "from a tale of Jean De La Fontaine ...

50 My deep fantasy.jpg

Also really well done on working them both into the rest of the image :clapping:

I don't know if she's been doing anything different, but recently Messaline has been a real whizz at blending her manips into the image. This is another one that looks as though Messa and Judith were part of the original.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom