• A40E0BE5-5845-429B-81D2-55F443C0A780.jpeg
    A40E0BE5-5845-429B-81D2-55F443C0A780.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 273

Attachments

• maitland_ward_as_red_sonja_at__5_1411990566.jpg
    maitland_ward_as_red_sonja_at__5_1411990566.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 354
Paskell is begging : "Please, kill me now, I've too much pain !"

Judith Elfblack answers : "Certainly not, Paskell ! I want to see you suffer till the death and I'll enjoy your horrible agony !"

73 My deep fantazy.jpg

Paskell is begging : "Please, kill me now, I've too much pain !"

Judith Elfblack answers : "Certainly not, Paskell ! I want to see you suffer till the death and I'll enjoy your horrible agony !"

View attachment 567767

Beautiful work most especially the woman with the sword. I was wondering if the woman with the sword was an elf. It seems that he has the ears and eyes of one. It is a well done illustration.

Recently, I saw at the Foundation some pics of Marcus and they inspired me for this little new fantasy ...

Crux 3m.jpg Crux 4m.jpg

Mother and daughter

Bellesouth , the mother of Messa , had killed the rapist of her daughter and was condemned to the crucifixion for that !
But , the judge, considering that Messa was at the root of this murder , decided to also crucify her !

Bellesouth, suffering to her cross, is viewing her nailed daughter moaning in a horrible pain near her , is thinking :

"Why have they crucified her ? Though, I was alone guilty, I wanted to protect her ! Ooooooh ! I cant support more, if I could die in first !... "

75 My deep fantasy.jpg

Sometimes, our acts have not the result that we were wishing ...
:(

Back
Top Bottom