Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp is desperately trying to go back to sleep. He has tasted his nightly dose of Lisette and now he has these images in his mind.....noooooooo, can't sleep....

Oh, Messa....I do believe we have helped to create an Australian insomniac :rolleyes::p

Oh, Messa....I do believe we have helped to create an Australian insomniac :rolleyes::p

Fiends! Well, unlike PP I know when to stop. I'll leave him to the night service. I like my bed (to sleep, people, to sleep!)

Easy Barb, its tomorrow afternoon here. Just turn around, so we all see that tight little arse, and roll those hands forward 16 hours for Pp and 17 for Phlebas.

Now THAT is confusing, because PP lives in the land that doesn't believe in Daylight Savings time. So in the summer we are theoretically in the same time zone, but on a different time, one hour different.
I won't tell the old joke about landing in Brisbane, PP :p

Now THAT is confusing, because PP lives in the land that doesn't believe in Daylight Savings time. So in the summer we are theoretically in the same time zone, but on a different time, one hour different.
No, you won't, will you. We do not want to take Messa's thread any further off course than Barb has already led us.

No, you won't, will you. We do not want to take Messa's thread any further off course than Barb has already led us.

Now I really am CONFUSED.:confused: Enough of this, back to Messa...:).

Hi Messa. Pp has never actually been introduced and his only meeting with you was in nis guise at the executioner when he ripped into you with his whip.

Barb, would you do the homours and formally introduce us please?

sweet2.jpg I think you just did......whippee meet the whipper :p there!!

INTOLERANCE
or the last Celtic woman'warrior...

The friar : " See your broken idol , Paskell ! It will not protect you longer !
Convert yourself to our Catholic religion and you'll have a quicker death !
Otherwise, the red iron pinches !!!"
Paskell : " NEVER ! "

7 My deep fantasy.JPG

INTOLERANCE
or the last Celtic woman'warrior...

The friar : " See your broken idol , Paskell ! It will not protect you longer !
Convert yourself to our Catholic religion and you'll have a quicker death !

Otherwise, the red iron pinches !!!"
Paskell : " NEVER ! "

Then let her suffer!! These primitive Celts never learn...but we will stamp them out ....the one true Church shall triumph over all...no matter how many poor innocent wretches we must torture and kill ... let Paskell's agony be a lesson for all .... executioner do your duty.... use those irons now!!!

Back
Top Bottom