Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
But it should always be totally shaved...so the crowd can see its reactions when you are forcibly stripped....scourged and nailed....the loincloth should always be ripped from your body at some point....especially after your nailing and raising on the cross to satisfy the crowds lust as you dance...and receive many tortures...

I love how you refer to your womanhood as "it".... emphasising "it's" indepence from your control..."it" has a mind of "it's" own... especially in situations such as this. You are merely along for the ride. And yes, everyone will take notice.
Hopefully the onlookers will shield their eyes when the loincloth is ripped away..."it" might splash them.

Since some person began to talk about that piece of wool the discussions never have stopped.
For me the whole body counts...

Speaking of wool, I still think a case can be made that "it" should be left in ""its" totally natural state. Yes, the view may not be as unimpeded but the clues to "it's" reactions will still be evident...such as when this "wool" is totally drenched and the droplets of girl honey glisten in the sun...when the engorged nether lips and clitoris swell and emerge from the shadows. And then there's the overwhelming scent of female arousal and fear that will cling to those sopping tendrils.

I love how you refer to your womanhood as "it".... emphasising "it's" indepence from your control..."it" has a mind of "it's" own... especially in situations such as this. You are merely along for the ride. And yes, everyone will take notice.
Hopefully the onlookers will shield their eyes when the loincloth is ripped away..."it" might splash them.

My faux pas....my reply was written with the mistaken belief that I was replying to Messaline... presently wiping the egg off my face....need to read the small print!!!!

My faux pas....my reply was written with the mistaken belief that I was replying to Messaline... presently wiping the egg off my face....need to read the small print!!!!

Anyway, in fact I dont care of what people think about my loincloth ...
It's my thread, those are My fantasies and if, from time to time , I want to wear a loincloth, nobody can speak about that ...;)
If it pleases to Nail Her to write always his same comment , what can I do excepted to ignore him ... :tejeqteje:

If she could be blond, she should be perfect !!! :rolleyes:

Don't you remember when the slave women prepared your body they dyed your hair....freshly shaved your pussy and stretched out your asshole to prepare it for your feedings?.....they did forget to pierce your nipples with two long needles apiece to keep them fully erect but we will do that while you are dancing......We have you nailed well...you are now part of the cross....there is no escape for your lustful body.....never to set foot on earth again....and you are clearly enjoying your destiny.....you are dancing nicely...clearly enjoying all the pleasures of the cross...we fed you with many strong cumshots in your mouth and deep in your asshole prior to your scourging so you should dance a long time....and we will feed you again during the dance.....the women in the crowd are already lined fighting each other to pinch your erect nipples and taste your luscious pussy and lustful asshole....your pleasures are just beginning....

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/a898b3d3-4026-4069-8b4e-822d5cd00252-jpeg.648108/

Last edited:

Several huge fully erect cocks (at least 20) will be eager to feed you during your dance Messaline...to give your lustful body the energy for a long dance of lust on the cross........because of the importance of your nailing I have temporarily stepped down as magistrate and will be the lead executioner during your scourging and nailing....supervising the raising of your totaly nude body on the cross....and I will feed your first...with the strong heavy ejaculations your body is lusting for and needs...

Attachments

• jacking the cock.jpg
    jacking the cock.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 227
  • ready to cum.jpg
    ready to cum.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom