Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
When we were crossing through this glade, Judith said to me : " It's there that you'll be soon crucified, Mess!"

I was not believing her !

What sort of woman is Judith, Messa? Seems to be very persuasive to me...or very overpowering! Maybe you went to the cross willingly? Perhaps even eagerly? Were you hoping?

New deep fantasy ...
"Should I be able to accept this sacrifice to the Judith' Roman God Vulcain ? I hope that my own tribute'Gods could help me ! Never mind, I'm her slave and all will be made like she has decided ..."

3 My deep fantasy.JPG

... and Judith says : "Finish this sacrifice in exorcizing her vagina by the red iron !"

4 My deep fantasy.JPG

PS: Vulcain is the Roman God of fire, forge and volcanoes ...

Well a powerful and heart rending composition in the end though I agree that it would match with the aspects of Vulcan, though that merely makes it more of a relief that the official cult at least did not practice human sacrifce.

The first image though is much more my cup of tea. The Messa there does no come across as a victim but proud, resolute, not unafraid but captain of her soul and clearly she regards herself as fit offering for a God.

Well done Messa :) :clapping:

New deep fantasy ...
"Should I be able to accept this sacrifice to the Judith' Roman God Vulcain ? I hope that my own tribute'Gods could help me ! Never mind, I'm her slave and all will be made like she has decided ..."

... and Judith says : "Finish this sacrifice in exorcizing her vagina by the red iron !"

This park needs gardener slaves.

New deep fantasy ...

I think I would like this fantasy too....

New deep fantasy ...

the great beauty of this
is that you're enduring what's being done
without any restraints, ropes or chains -
showing horror and terror of course,
but the utmost courage of the true sacrificial victim.​

Intolerance
or the last Celtic woman'warrior...
The friar : " See your broken idol , Paskell ! It will not protect you longer !
Convert yourself to our Catholic religion and you'll have a quicker death !
Otherwise, the red iron pinches !!!"

Paskell : " NEVER ! "

7 My deep fantasy.JPG

Nice image Messa. Several pagan writers noted how many early Christian preachers tended to have a gaggle of women in tow...something that would later quietly become more and more de-mentioned by patriarchal Church authorities :D

It seems Paskell though is determined to be a martyr for her faith in the old ways though whatever the cost. A powerful story encapsulated here :)

It's hard to answer that, on the 'history is always written by the victors' principle,
but in fact there probably weren't many - not because the Christian Emperors were any kinder than their Pagan predecessors,
rather paganisms - both traditional Roman and 'barbarian' - weren't the kinds of belief-systems that people died for.
When Christians in 'Late Antiquity' did go in for torturing and martyring, they did it mainly to each other,
various sects regarding other sects as 'heretics'.

Back
Top Bottom