Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
IMG_0844.JPG Ready, Messa? Go easy on me at first please. This is my first time under the lash by you and I am sorry I missed your post of four days ago.

Crack !!!!! OWEWEEEWEWWWWWE:confused:

crack !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH:eek:

SLASH !!!!! YIKES!!!!! :(

Zing !!!!! YIKES ... Messa !!! Enough already!:D

Last edited:
Year 2063 : barbarians are running the world ; they were coming to this gas station, spoiled it,
killed the boss, beaten his wife and cruelly crucified their daughter Paskell till certainly her death !

Do you think that it could be possible viewing the world'evolution ?

60 My deep fantasy.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Year 2063 : barbarians are running the world ; they were coming to this gas station, spoiled it,
killed the boss, beaten his wife and cruelly crucified their daughter Paskell till certainly her death !

The gasoline business run since decades not more.

Poor (lucky?) Paskell.
Dystopian visions have so much to offer our fantasies. I think I found some of those barbarians.
cad50392156ebdf9494a490b49dc13a5.jpg wasteland_weekend_festival_2015_brings_a_postapocalyptic_world_to_life_640_04.jpg MV5BMjI2NzM0NTMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkxNzgzNA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,792,1000_AL_.jpg

they do love to crucify
7a837184372d94a1c115921530f1ad87--post-apocalyptic-art-post-apocalyptic-landscape.jpg

Back
Top Bottom