Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, here we are. One reformed lurker.

I have been a member of Crux Forums since November 19th 2005, as Wragg, then Wragg2, and now Wragg134.

(I kept getting in a muddle with my passwords :doh:)

From 2005 till 2009 I posted nothing, from 2009 until 2011 I posted one message and got two 'likes' for it, and now, since 2011, I have posted 10,000 messages and 42,338 likes.

Well, I didn't think I had anything to say! :doh:

But it was only by interacting that I have managed to work out what a thoroughly decent bunch of people you are. No, Gentle Reader, we are not all pervs, just ordinary people with a slightly 'extraordinary' interest.

I would like to use this, my 10,000th post, to thank you all for the support for my silly stories, the very real friendship in good times and in bad, and for far, far more laughter than I would have believed possible!

And now I'm going to post my favourite smileys, just for the sheer hell of it!

:) ;) :confused: :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:
flower3

:very_hot: :peep: :beer: :clapping:

:bdsm-wink:

:mouse: :spider:

:goodjob:

:fuck: :tits:

But I have to admit, I may have seen a few too many :spank:

The one I use most often :doh:

And my very favourite

:duke:
Congratulations on your accomplishment. In that time you have become the Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg of the UVM, Dean Despard Wragg III of the same august institution, the archbishop of the Brampton Dioceses and other iterations while I've just been Tree:oops:

Quite a milestone, Wraggles, old chap!!! And a few of those posts even had something worthwhile to say (maybe...):duke:

I think about half a dozen of them. Maybe. :rolleyes:

There now, you've tempted me to post again and make it 10001

Congratulations on your accomplishment. In that time you have become the Chancellor Emeritus Despard Wragg of the UVM, Dean Despard Wragg III of the same august institution, the archbishop of the Brampton Dioceses and other iterations while I've just been Tree:oops:

I have a split personality :devil: :D

Back
Top Bottom