Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I was asleep last night someone, Jollyrei I think, dished me up my 50,000th like.

Well, thanks Jollyrei, and thanks everyone else! :)
Gosh! Did I? You're more than welcome. Well deserved, old boy. :beer:

Actually I've only just noticed, just before you topped 50,000 Wragg,
I snuck past 80.000 - not sure who gave me the crucial nudge,
but thanks everyone! :bdsm-heart:
Also very well deserved. Always our voice of knowledge and level headed reason, and what would the slave girls do without your tutelage?
flower3
And the coffee is pretty good.;):D

Mayweather/McGregor? Who cares?
Now this is boxing :D
_box-15 (3).jpg _box-15 (2).jpg _box-15 (1).jpg

Tomorrow the Cassini spacecraft, out of propellant, will burn itself up in Saturn's atmosphere. Cassini (with the European Union's Huygens probe) has probably been one of the most successful space missions ever, and we probably know more about the Saturn system than any other in the solar system save Earth's. Bon voyage and thanks for the memories.
https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

Another heavy tremor in Mexico, to the day 32 years after the disastrous 1985 quake. With a lot of damage already to buildings from the Sept 7 quake and the location of the epicenter, this could be bad. My heart and hope goes out to those affected.

Another heavy tremor in Mexico, to the day 32 years after the disastrous 1985 quake. With a lot of damage already to buildings from the Sept 7 quake and the location of the epicenter, this could be bad. My heart and hope goes out to those affected.
Also, Hurricane Maria hit Dominica at Category 5 and is likely to do the same to Puerto Rico. Most of the small Caribbean Islands are already in ruins, and currently almost uninhabitable. God has certainly been elsewhere this summer.

And the epicentre of the Mexico earthquake is 75 miles outside Mexico City,
there's simply no communication with communities closer to it.

RIP

TP

:(

60 years ago today that Sputnik 1 was launched.

I remember sitting in the bar (we owned the pub, it was legal for a 9-year-old to be there) listening to the grown-ups talking about it: "Nothing good will come of it" "If they make a hole in the sky, the air will escape" "It aynt natural" "You couldn't put a human up there" and mostly "What fucking use is it?"

Now the grandchildren of these old men say "I havn't used a map for years, sat-nav's bloody marvelous."

Back
Top Bottom